Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 8, 2013 2:59 PM

Sep 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Genbu masturbation.
We had a lot of Saints, no one fight because of him.
But the sword at the end. *_*
Jun 8, 2013 7:37 PM
Mar 2011
find it odd you use that word considering this isnt an H anime.
Jun 8, 2013 7:45 PM

Jun 2012
here watch episode 61

noooooooooooo genbu T^T dawn you toei
Jun 8, 2013 8:23 PM
Mar 2011
thanks for the episode as always hope, dohko eat your heart out you've been succedded most splendidly by your (non cannon) student unlike most other golds saints cosmo plays a role as always haha, i bet that was why sonia was never able to use its powers. the parrasites went at paallaestra in preety good force, they better stay away from kannon island though or they will all die.
tyrolizard1Jun 8, 2013 8:28 PM
Jun 9, 2013 2:17 AM

Jun 2013
I have registered on here just to tell you about how EPIC this episode was.

If i could, i would rate it 10 out of 5. Totally badass! And awesome Dohko flashbacks and mentions.

Genbu, i think i don't have to explain anything about him.

Masterpiece.
Weakness is a sin!
Jun 10, 2013 5:01 AM

Sep 2007
Jun 12, 2013 2:55 PM

Oct 2011
Genbu=Bad***. Teaching the young saints. Genbu surpassed Dohko while Koga and the others will do the same.

It is not the Cloth but your Cosmos

Will Hyperion make an appearance and fight Genbu?? Since he left his sword out. I doubt Aegir can handle it.

I already know what to expect next week T____T
Jun 12, 2013 7:18 PM

Apr 2008
ShiroiRyu said:
Genbu masturbation.
We had a lot of Saints, no one fight because of him.
But the sword at the end. *_*

That's it. The bold words is all it. I'm a Hiyama Nobuyuki fan so this makes me happy. but he's giving off that big brother/obi-wan deathflag feeling.

LEARN DEFENSE!
Jun 12, 2013 7:58 PM
Mar 2011
"genbu is the strongest gold saint" . lol for reals? hello what about seiya? the guy who literally made all of mars shake and made abzu scared?
Jun 12, 2013 9:09 PM

Jun 2012
strongest saint is ikki phoenix he same powerfull as hulk and second powerfull is seiya same as ironman

genbu said it true dont trust much in cloth believe in seft and train hard order unlock 8 sense and big bang
powerfull than god cloth like seiya did in god sun apollo i mean seiya beat god apollo in movie.
with no help from god cloth. seiya surpass god cloth.

watch overture saint seiya movie

seiya team beat hades and they next battle is god sun apollo. them next story battle is saint seiya omega. this time kouga team gona learn The same technique does not work twice thanks for genbu
teaching this what i been waiting for at last they gona be serious in fight
Jun 13, 2013 12:44 AM

Nov 2011
Saint Seiya Omega has been great lately. Genbu is badass as hell. Trashing those palllasite like the trash that they are.

Jun 13, 2013 10:24 AM

Jan 2011
im liking Genbu, looks like palasites class 2 arent on Gold Saint level, im guessing that strongest Gold Saint was a translation mistake
Jun 13, 2013 2:47 PM

Dec 2012
silversaint said:
im liking Genbu, looks like palasites class 2 arent on Gold Saint level, im guessing that strongest Gold Saint was a translation mistake

Your right Silversaint, It could be the wrong translation. But if it isn't, remember Ryuho respects Genbu because Genbu was trained under the great Doku, the same as his Dad. So its no surprise that he would make a bold statement like that. Whats exciting about this battle is Genbu may be force to remove his Cloth to reveal his ultimate power ^^. I know Omega can be great if it really wanted to. Lets hope the next 2 episodes are just as epic, then omega can go back entertaining the kids, while we scratch our heads. lol
DON'T BELIEVE IN THE HYPE, ITS ALL JUST PART OF A MASTER PLAN
Jun 13, 2013 10:57 PM
Mar 2011
salvationhope said:
strongest saint is ikki phoenix he same powerfull as hulk and second powerfull is seiya same as ironman

you and me see eye to eye i like that ikki fans ftw.
Jun 14, 2013 5:55 AM

Jun 2008
Best episode in a while. I was getting bored the last few episodes but this was quite fun because of Genbu.
Btw if that stupid sword defeats him i will lapel this as shit because he was just preaching on how is not your weapons but your ability that makes the difference. the whole lesson of the episode will be pointless if in the next episode that idiotic dude can defeat him because of a weapon.
Jun 15, 2013 12:36 PM

Jan 2011
Monad said:
Best episode in a while. I was getting bored the last few episodes but this was quite fun because of Genbu.
Btw if that stupid sword defeats him i will lapel this as shit because he was just preaching on how is not your weapons but your ability that makes the difference. the whole lesson of the episode will be pointless if in the next episode that idiotic dude can defeat him because of a weapon.

the irony is that the gold cloth of Libra has 12 weapons, 1 for each Gold Saint

Jun 17, 2013 9:45 PM

Nov 2011
but a libra saint can only deploy his weapon if Athena permit it.
without athena permission,Libra Saint cannot use it...
Jun 30, 2013 6:14 AM

Jan 2008
The Japanese used to describe Genbu's strength regarded him as the strongest Saint PHYSICALLY, not overally. So he is considered the best brawler (if it makes sense) amongst the Golds, not the strongest overall.

Aside from that... that's cool and all Genbu, but why the heck didn't you just destroy the stupid bridge with Pallasites on them? Stategy - you lack it.
Genbu is way too cocky and focuses on nonsensical things like making elaborate lessons which make him even more like a stuck-up jerkass. Yeah, he has a point as he can wipe out Pallasites with two attacks and a hand-wave but then again he is so sure of winning he doesn't have any sort of back-up plan. There is a full building of civilians behind him and it's only logical that if he is down, then no matter how big the army of Saints is inside Palaestra , they are dead from the get-go. And I know he needs to vocal his lessons with such winded speeches for the targetted audience to understand it, but doesn't it make Team Kouga idiots if they don't get it only by watching?

The best things in this episode: old team reunited ^^ Haruto finally serves his true purpose and is completely awesome doing it, Yuna's friends cameos (too bad there weren't any interactions)!
Jun 30, 2013 4:08 PM
Mar 2011
best brawler hmm, suprised seiya wouldn't be the best brawler although that would change with the new lion gold saint.
Jul 1, 2013 2:06 AM

Jan 2008
Personal opinion: I would say that Seiya is the Saint with the most experience and leadership qualities. Also probably has the biggest Cosmo so his special constellation techniques are the most powerful. Not to mention the current generation pales in comparison to the previous one, so technically Seiya is still better than them in every aspect, unless he's toned down in Omega to fit with everyone. Which is very likely.
Mar 29, 2014 7:08 AM

Feb 2013
thank you toei for killing off the *ONLY* NEW SAINT I GAVE A SHIT ABOUT,not to mention he died in a lame way

though hiyama's voice kicked my oot nostalgia to orgasmic levels
Oct 9, 10:13 PM

Jul 2016
Reply to Xeogran
I have registered on here just to tell you about how EPIC this episode was.

If i could, i would rate it 10 out of 5. Totally badass! And awesome Dohko flashbacks and mentions.

Genbu, i think i don't have to explain anything about him.

Masterpiece.
@Xeogran

You wasted your time with this account then. What a trashy episode.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 63 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Jul 6, 2013

15 by Vindicater »»
Oct 12, 12:55 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 62 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Jun 22, 2013

21 by Vindicater »»
Oct 10, 2:47 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 59 Discussion

tyrolizard1 - May 25, 2013

23 by Vindicater »»
Oct 8, 7:42 PM

» Is KIKI retarded ?

Tsutomo - Apr 11, 2013

9 by sekai- »»
Sep 15, 6:44 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 58 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 18, 2013

31 by Vindicater »»
Jan 15, 7:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.