Apr 2020
That....That my friend, is a pillow.
You've seen something, in a video game, that was similar. That's all^^
Apr 15, 1:11 PM
Nov 2015
Reply to Merve2Love
That....That my friend, is a pillow.
You've seen something, in a video game, that was similar. That's all^^
@Merve2Love Maybe I should have specified more. That pillow looks like the onion knight's helmet. And the pose is kinda like "praise the sun"?
ForTheCuteThingsApr 15, 6:16 PM
Apr 15, 1:12 PM

Apr 2020
Reply to ForTheCuteThings
@Merve2Love Maybe I should have specified more. That pillow looks like the onion knight's helmet. And the pose is kinda like "praise the sun"?
@ForTheCuteThings

You're missing the point.
It's you and the games you played. It's not a reference

When you see an Onion, in an Anime, you don't think about Dark Souls, do you?
Same thing here. You ARE trippin^^
Merve2LoveApr 15, 1:16 PM
Apr 15, 1:17 PM
Nov 2015
Reply to Merve2Love
@ForTheCuteThings

You're missing the point.
It's you and the games you played. It's not a reference

When you see an Onion, in an Anime, you don't think about Dark Souls, do you?
Same thing here. You ARE trippin^^
@Merve2Love You are right, usually I don't. The pillow was just a pillow, until she did that pose for a few seconds.
Also, the pillow throw was PARRIED, that's not a coincidence!! /s
Who knows if it was deliberate? Let me dream :D
Apr 15, 1:19 PM

Apr 2020
@Merve2Love You are right, usually I don't. The pillow was just a pillow, until she did that pose for a few seconds.
Also, the pillow throw was PARRIED, that's not a coincidence!! /s
Who knows if it was deliberate? Let me dream :D
@ForTheCuteThings

Hmmm seems to me like you're having a lot of faith in dreaming that dream...

If I remember correctly the Knight doesn't even strike this specific Pose, no? It's different in the game, I think
Apr 15, 1:24 PM
Nov 2015
Reply to Merve2Love
@ForTheCuteThings

Hmmm seems to me like you're having a lot of faith in dreaming that dream...

If I remember correctly the Knight doesn't even strike this specific Pose, no? It's different in the game, I think
@Merve2Love That's true, I don't remember him doing that pose. I'm probably reading too much into it, a remnant of school poem interpretations, perhaps? Anyway, I found it funny and maybe someone else will as well ^^
Apr 15, 1:32 PM
Jul 2022
ForTheCuteThings said:
@Merve2Love That's true, I don't remember him doing that pose. I'm probably reading too much into it, a remnant of school poem interpretations, perhaps? Anyway, I found it funny and maybe someone else will as well ^^

Don't worry, you've convinced me. Mostly because it's funny
Apr 15, 1:37 PM
Nov 2015
Reply to El_Matador874
ForTheCuteThings said:

Don't worry, you've convinced me. Mostly because it's funny
@El_Matador874 Hehe, thanks. I should've made a poll, if the majority agreed that reference would be officially accepted
Apr 15, 3:39 PM
Mar 2023
ForTheCuteThings said:

bro leave it she is female she had only played barbie in her life 🤣🤣🤣,she donot know goat dark souls
Apr 15, 5:28 PM
Jul 2023
Definitely not tripping, the question is what kind of giant will she face and how can she rule the storm.
Apr 15, 6:14 PM
Nov 2015
Reply to Mainnus
Definitely not tripping, the question is what kind of giant will she face and how can she rule the storm.
@Mainnus Good point, there may be more referenced lore hidden. You keep an eye out for how that's portrayed in the anime.
I'll be on the lookout for the golden soup she will most definitely cook at some point to heal her (emotionally) hurt allies.
Apr 15, 9:57 PM
Jul 2023
Shinpei106 said:
ForTheCuteThings said:

bro leave it she is female she had only played barbie in her life 🤣🤣🤣,she donot know goat dark souls

that was needlessly sexist what is wrong with you
Apr 15, 11:45 PM
Dec 2022
Shinpei106 said:
ForTheCuteThings said:

her gender has nothing to do with it. come up with a better insult.
Apr 15, 11:53 PM
Dec 2022
@Mainnus
@ForTheCuteThings
@Shinpei106
I think i found another reference guy's ತ⁠_⁠ʖ⁠ತ
Apr 16, 1:20 AM
Mar 2023
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
@Mainnus
@ForTheCuteThings
@Shinpei106

noice 🌚🌚🌚🌚
Apr 16, 4:29 AM
Jun 2022
Shinpei106 said:
ForTheCuteThings said:

Bro, turn off your PC and go get some fresh air outside. You're making a fool out of yourself 🤡
Apr 16, 12:31 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to Yeshaiah2015yesh
@Mainnus
@ForTheCuteThings
@Shinpei106
@Yeshaiah2015yesh Rudeus didn't invent this facial expression and it's not exactly right screenshot with him for that (in this scene he made more of a "huh, what can I do" face). But I wouldn't be surprised if this was one of the inspiration shows.

As for Dark Souls, I would find it strange that she "praises the sun" while looking like a completely different character from the series. Soler did it, not the dude from Catarina.
RobertBobertApr 16, 12:34 PM
Apr 16, 12:53 PM
Dec 2022
RobertBobert said:
@Yeshaiah2015yesh Rudeus didn't invent this facial expression and it's not exactly right screenshot with him for that (in this scene he made more of a "huh, what can I do" face). But I wouldn't be surprised if this was one of the inspiration shows.

As for Dark Souls, I would find it strange that she "praises the sun" while looking like a completely different character from the series. Soler did it, not the dude from Catarina.

you have a Kean eye for detail.
but i guess not for good humour 😆 I was absolutely trolling those above duds i mentioned

that quote was meant for, me telling them that we live in a big world, little coincidence like this always happens, that doesn't mean we should jump on the gun. i just tagged a picture which was similar and was most available at that moment, the meaning behind this if you look for thing you want you'll definitely find one or two, so don't make such a fuss over it . and i had typed this ತ⁠_⁠ʖ⁠ತ at the end for a good reason
Apr 16, 12:57 PM

Apr 2012
RobertBobert said:

you have a Kean eye for detail.
but i guess not for good humour 😆 I was absolutely trolling those above duds i mentioned

that quote was meant for, me telling them that we live in a big world, little coincidence like this always happens, that doesn't mean we should jump on the gun. i just tagged a picture which was similar and was most available at that moment, the meaning behind this if you look for thing you want you'll definitely find one or two, so don't make such a fuss over it . and i had typed this ತ⁠_⁠ʖ⁠ತ at the end for a good reason
@Yeshaiah2015yesh YOU may not, but I've been seeing the claim in various places for days now that this show is "quoting Rudeus", lol.
Apr 16, 2:04 PM

Mar 2023
@Mainnus
@ForTheCuteThings
@Shinpei106
@Yeshaiah2015yesh Nice find. Jelly fish actually aired first by a few hours, so it might be Rudeus making a Jelly fish reference
Apr 16, 3:17 PM
Nov 2015
Reply to RobertBobert

@RobertBobert You are right, someone else has also pointed that out. I just found it funny, getting behind this " " "mysterious conspiracy" " " of what the staff might want to tell us ^^
Apr 16, 3:29 PM

Apr 2012
@RobertBobert You are right, someone else has also pointed that out. I just found it funny, getting behind this " " "mysterious conspiracy" " " of what the staff might want to tell us ^^
@ForTheCuteThings I don't want to guess, but who knows. I just noticed yesterday in one of the other CGDCT shows this season one rather interesting joke, which in a certain context could indicate knowledge of softcore hentai manga by someone among the authors.
Apr 16, 5:27 PM
Jan 2017
Don't know anything about those "references". But I'm enjoying the show. Cute girls trying challenging things with the support of their friends. Thinking the last member of the quartet will be handling the social media. And possibly scamming banks for money so they can buy the best equipment.
Apr 16, 5:57 PM
Nov 2015
Reply to Dreadogastus_F
Don't know anything about those "references". But I'm enjoying the show. Cute girls trying challenging things with the support of their friends. Thinking the last member of the quartet will be handling the social media. And possibly scamming banks for money so they can buy the best equipment.
@Dreadogastus_F Exactly! I love shows that focus on pursuing interests with the character's mutual support, like "Sora yori mo Tooi Basho", "Koisuru Asteroid" and "Bocchi the Rock!". So far this hits the spot.
Apr 17, 7:16 AM
Dec 2022
Reply to watsym
@Yeshaiah2015yesh Nice find. Jelly fish actually aired first by a few hours, so it might be Rudeus making a Jelly fish reference
@watsym
Will sorry i forgot season 1 exit. 😳 I still remember Rudeus making this face while wearing women's undergarment on his head.

That's what I am telling Stop making such a big fuss over little details that's doesn't matter
Apr 17, 7:16 AM
Dec 2022
Reply to watsym
@watsym
Will sorry i forgot season 1 exit. 😳 I still remember Rudeus making this face while wearing women's undergarment on his head.

That's what I am telling Stop making such a big fuss over little details that's doesn't matter
Apr 17, 7:29 AM
Dec 2022
Reply to RobertBobert
@Yeshaiah2015yesh YOU may not, but I've been seeing the claim in various places for days now that this show is "quoting Rudeus", lol.
@RobertBobert
Will iam not the the most internet person. And "LOLLLLL" if you're disregarding my claim, i don't see any problem you disregarding the post too, that was only a millisecond reference of dark souls.
While she smiled more like that more than four times in a single episode ( if iam right she will continue that through out the season).

So "LOLLLLL" i don't see any thing wrong claiming, "that's a reference of Rudeus".
Apr 17, 7:29 AM
Dec 2022
Reply to RobertBobert
@RobertBobert
Will iam not the the most internet person. And "LOLLLLL" if you're disregarding my claim, i don't see any problem you disregarding the post too, that was only a millisecond reference of dark souls.
While she smiled more than four times like that in a single episode ( if iam right she will continue that through out the season) and i didn't mentioned the other smiles of her where the exact expectations of Rudeus.

So "LOLLLLL" i don't see any thing wrong claiming, "that's a reference of Rudeus".
Apr 17, 7:31 AM

Apr 2012
@RobertBobert
While she smiled more than four times like that in a single episode ( if iam right she will continue that through out the season) and i didn't mentioned the other smiles of her where the exact expectations of Rudeus.

@Yeshaiah2015yesh The number of times she smiles in an episode does not justify which show directly inspired them.
Apr 17, 7:35 AM
Dec 2022
Reply to RobertBobert
@Yeshaiah2015yesh The number of times she smiles in an episode does not justify which show directly inspired them.
@RobertBobert
Iam just taking facts into consideration.
If what you say is right then logical.
A single wimp of a seen also doesn't justify which show is directly inspired them
Apr 17, 7:40 AM

Apr 2012
@RobertBobert
Iam just taking facts into consideration.
If what you say is right then logical.
A single wimp of a seen also doesn't justify which show is directly inspired them
@Yeshaiah2015yesh The quantity does not play any role in this case, I don’t understand why you started counting it.
Apr 17, 7:46 AM
Dec 2022
Reply to RobertBobert
@Yeshaiah2015yesh The quantity does not play any role in this case, I don’t understand why you started counting it.
@RobertBobert
(Since I leaned mathmatics most of my life. I thought why don't i put it to some actual use😳) will then how the hell should I adress this is and that is that.
RobertBobert said:
The quantity does not play any role in this case

And coincidence doesn't either
Apr 17, 7:46 AM
Dec 2022
Reply to RobertBobert
@RobertBobert
(Since I learned mathmatics most of my life. I thought why don't i put it to some actual use😳) will then how the hell should I adress this is this and that is that.
RobertBobert said:
The quantity does not play any role in this case

And coincidence doesn't either

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yoru no Kurage wa Oyogenai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 11

131 by Assassin2112 »»
Sep 27, 11:07 PM

Poll: » Yoru no Kurage wa Oyogenai Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 13

135 by BabyBlouie »»
Sep 9, 5:32 PM

Poll: » Yoru no Kurage wa Oyogenai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 22

192 by ProofByColor »»
Sep 8, 3:41 PM

Poll: » Yoru no Kurage wa Oyogenai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 15

112 by Ashhk »»
Aug 24, 12:05 AM

Poll: » Yoru no Kurage wa Oyogenai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 8

134 by Ashhk »»
Aug 23, 11:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.