Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 16, 8:51 AM

Dec 2021
Shin is back, better than ever.

Facing Olta Zoro, whose life is on the brink due to a 300% frenzy, the members of the group also bet their lives to counter his power. Led by the overwhelming charisma of Starlia, who has guided them with a path to survival, each member strives to unleash their own power beyond limits to repay her. At this moment, memories of their human past surface in the mind of Ultimatia, driven to the edge by Crimson.

Recapping for 2 minutes is crazy. This isn't like Undead Unluck. Anyway, Nephelim, Sensei, and the Tactician (I forgot the dude's name) are all gone. Besides Ragna, I'm not sure who else is still alive. The fight with Argentum Corps and Olta Zoro shows how doomed the humans are against a full-powered dragon. Even if Starlia were still alive, with her help, they'd still struggle to survive alone and would suffer a lot of casualties.

Borgius has to come to Ultimatia's rescue because she can't do anything by herself. SMH.

Mar 16, 9:57 AM

Feb 2021
Wtffff everyone keeps dying. Sad. But respect to all of them.
Ultimatia's past! Was always curious about it.
Elder and Ultimatia vs Crimson next
Mar 16, 10:00 AM
Feb 2020
First 2 min is the most and possibly only time Ragna recapped which is more than fine compared to UU.Now they updated the OP which i thought would've happened when the arc started.

Finally Chris got his own spotlight since he wasnt focused on as much as the others and their efforts managed to dispatch Olta.Explained Ultimatia's connection to the Solarians and also the god she worships.Crazy that Nebulim was hyped up so much and died in that way.

Blu-ray for 1st cour of Ragna is now out with the OSTs and new extra chapter of Silver Corps vs the 9th seat Dornea that wasnt in the manga before.
Mar 16, 10:55 AM

Oct 2019
Master Slime just wanted to enjoy his meal today.
"Perfection is perception. For me, humanity's imperfections is what makes it perfect"

Mar 16, 11:08 AM

Sep 2017
Man the corps are absolutely shredded. It will be interesting to see who is alive/sticks around as a character in the aftermath. I feel there is potential for some of them considering how brutal this has been. But I'm also not sure how much story there really will be to tell after killing all these dragons.
Mar 16, 12:15 PM
Jan 2009
No, don't "Nani?"! Pull the goddam trigger, Crimson!
Mar 16, 12:30 PM

Jun 2021
ooh come on just finish the episode into a good part already, I agree with my upper comment.

now I have to wait for another week to see what happens here. So could it be the guy with one hand is a brother of no hand princess.

In today's episode I very much liked slime eating Nebulim, he was so much close to even dissolving the bones and to think that last attack on slime put everything to shred and dust but nebulim's bones remained (plot hole,lol). I also liked when slime was just walking casually in the castle and suddenly swoop started eating Nebulim, it was like I find food I eat it. I sure damn hope slime is still alive for my amusement also no hand princess I forget her name, her name is not silverware princess, oh well.
Yandere_@lover
Mar 16, 12:44 PM

Jun 2021
Reply to FireRifle64
Master Slime just wanted to enjoy his meal today.
@FireRifle64 truly.

PS:This is what real heroes look like, not a fear in his face. This picture shouts the fact, I enjoy my meal at peace no matter the consequences.

Compare to that what is this? 👇🏻

Yandere_@lover
Mar 16, 1:29 PM

Feb 2019
Mannn I didn’t expect this to turn into SnK with all these deaths. This was almost too much to bear. RIP Chris, Fu and all the others who bravely followed the princess to the end. Isaac breaking down and crying was all of us fr.

Ultimatia backstory finally. Crimson absolutely read her like a book. So God takes the form of whatever appeals to you the most, in ultimatia’s case it’s that’s childlike innocence. So if that’s true, is the whole destroy the kingdom because of a sweet shop tantrum not real and just what Ultimatia imagines? Always thought that was such a wild reason for genocide

I’m curious as to why Ultimatia out of all the Carula clones was the one to breakdown and go rouge. Living in the frontlines and seeing all that death and suffering is enough to break anyone, but all the other Carulas just seem happy as can be.

Sensei new form holy shit that’s wild. Just completely took out all of crimson’s minions, hideout and broke into the fight dimension. I hate all these cliffhangers though, they always know just when things are getting good 😩
Marinate1016Mar 16, 3:49 PM
Mar 16, 2:13 PM
Dec 2023
Absolute Cinema. Slime wins
Mar 16, 2:13 PM
Jun 2023
great episode, the battle will be epic
Mar 16, 3:18 PM
Jan 2009
Reply to Marinate1016
Mannn I didn’t expect this to turn into SnK with all these deaths. This was almost too much to bear. RIP Chris, Fu and all the others who bravely followed the princess to the end. Isaac breaking down and crying was all of us fr.

Ultimatia backstory finally. Crimson absolutely read her like a book. So God takes the form of whatever appeals to you the most, in ultimatia’s case it’s that’s childlike innocence. So if that’s true, is the whole destroy the kingdom because of a sweet shop tantrum not real and just what Ultimatia imagines? Always thought that was such a wild reason for genocide

I’m curious as to why Ultimatia out of all the Carula clones was the one to breakdown and go rouge. Living in the frontlines and seeing all that death and suffering is enough to break anyone, but all the other Carulas just seem happy as can be.

Sensei new form holy shit that’s wild. Just completely took out all of crimson’s minions, hideout and broke into the fight dimension. I hate all these cliffhangers though, they always know just when things are getting good 😩
@Marinate1016

That's not Nebulim, it's the forest dragon after he gets pissed that Nebulim died.
Mar 16, 3:20 PM

Feb 2019
amf85 said:
@Marinate1016

That's not Nebulim, it's the forest dragon after he gets pissed that Nebulim died.

Wait then how did nebulim die
Mar 16, 3:38 PM
May 2020
so this is why lady ultimatia looks identical to dem solitarians
Mar 16, 3:47 PM
Jan 2009
Reply to Marinate1016
amf85 said:
@Marinate1016

Wait then how did nebulim die
@Marinate1016 Did you miss the whole getting eaten by Master Slime thing?
Mar 16, 3:47 PM

Feb 2019
amf85 said:

Yea I did actually. I saw him talking to sensei and saying how it was his turn to sacrifice himself and he wanted sensei to take his place then next thing I saw was the forest dragon which I assumed was nebulim sacrificing his humanoid form or some shit
Mar 16, 3:51 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Alright then finally they put Olto Zora at peace. But at what cost? Funny how they did Shin dirty as a cliffhanger before, just to be death like that kekw. Well at least there's some survivor left to tell the tale, even though the battle still not over yet with the remaining dragon left were three. If only Nebulim isn't so caught off guard before, perhaps he can survive. But then realized he's still important to sensei transformation as a newly form Monarch, or even more, God? Idk what's goin on anymore, but one thing also sure, Crimson failed to do his one job perfectly smh. Just your classic Crimson failure....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 16, 3:53 PM
Oct 2022
So... what's going on with the heart Crimson took? He's still a winged monarch but can't use his Full power with the heart? who else would it be returned to?
Mar 16, 4:10 PM
Jan 2009
Reply to Marinate1016
amf85 said:

Yea I did actually. I saw him talking to sensei and saying how it was his turn to sacrifice himself and he wanted sensei to take his place then next thing I saw was the forest dragon which I assumed was nebulim sacrificing his humanoid form or some shit
@Marinate1016
That was Nebulim's spirit (or a last final telepathic communication, or something). He died last episode. The skeleton with purple hair left behind when slime gets blasted is what is left of Nebulim after Slime ate him.
amf85Mar 16, 4:21 PM
Mar 16, 4:12 PM

Dec 2018
I could really do without a million flashbacks and drawn out fights.
Mar 16, 4:14 PM
Jan 2009
Reply to LucenProject
So... what's going on with the heart Crimson took? He's still a winged monarch but can't use his Full power with the heart? who else would it be returned to?
@LucenProject

The way I understood it, it's Crimson's heart. So long as the heart is safe, Crimson is immortal, but can't use their full power. I think.
Mar 16, 4:20 PM
Aug 2020
So many things to say

It was another great episode.

This is really more than just fighting, emotions and everything are excellent
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Mar 16, 6:13 PM

Feb 2019
amf85 said:
@Marinate1016
That was Nebulim's spirit (or a last final telepathic communication, or something). He died last episode. The skeleton with purple hair left behind when slime gets blasted is what is left of Nebulim after Slime ate him.

Ohhh so you were talking last week ep that’s why I’m like wtf. Thanks
Mar 16, 9:16 PM
Apr 2023
That was probably the most number of backstories I have ever seen in an anime episode.
Mar 16, 9:38 PM

Feb 2021
Can't wait to see how it's ended :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 16, 10:06 PM

May 2019
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm very impressed with the Argentum Corps as they hung in there and, despite all of their losses, were successful in taking down Olto Zora. I liked that there were a couple of brief backstories for them including Chris who was apparently a bastard child with his father being a king.

Also, while Crimson's minions were doing well, they got obliterated at the end there. Lastly, I was a bit surprised that Ragna and Kamui weren't shown but at least Crimson and Ultimatia were.
Mar 16, 10:10 PM

Jul 2012
This arc feels like it drags on forever. Is this at least like adapting a huge chunk of the manga or is this seemingly going to go on for a lot longer? Everything about this second cour feels like a final battle.
Mar 16, 11:09 PM

Mar 2007
At the rate the poor Argentum corps are trying to give their lives in taking down those superior dragons, this anime might as well be named Ragna Crimson rain of blood.
Mar 17, 3:48 AM
Sep 2021
The battle is getting fiercer & fiercer but looks like the end is finally near.
Mar 17, 6:52 AM

Jun 2016
tons of fllashbacks during fight scene is so shitty as fuck !!

damn you starlia princess is it die or not ??
Mar 17, 6:56 AM

Dec 2011
I'm tired, Boss...
Mar 17, 10:23 AM

Jul 2017
Olta Zoro goes 300%, though Shin is the same, and he's ready to take action.

Chris's life definitely was a rollercoaster trail of expectations from young to the battlefield, until he met the real deal that is the Silverware Princess Starlia, who takes guidance after her. And no one member is invaluable, everyone is just as important to persevere on this valiant fight.

Over on Crimson's side, her restraining Ultimatia, to which her wish is only to save people who are on the brink of death, she was once with the Solarian Church as a servant with Carula, though her Time Control Magic did speed up her irrelevancy. And Nebulim admitting defeat, but not without going down without a fight aginst Crimson's minions, which he manages to break the time-space between Crimson and Ultimatia.

Ultimatia is just a sitting duck for the other inferior dragons, that's the unfortunate reality.
Mar 17, 2:30 PM
Nov 2020
The humans put everything into one last emotion filled battle. And Ultimatia’s past is finally revealed. I was a bit confused perhaps too much going on in this episode. I’m glad I’m not the only one.
Mar 17, 4:59 PM
Pirate King
Feb 2021
Man slime was just trying to enjoy his meal and elder ruined it for him. At least he took out Nebulim before he got burned 😂 unfortunate that Crimson couldn’t just pull the trigger and had to pull the Nani out 🤦‍♂️ looking forward to the last two episodes
Mar 17, 8:09 PM
Mar 2022
I cant stand how Crimson just didn't fucking shoot at the end.
Mar 17, 8:46 PM

Sep 2021
I hope Slime is alright! And I hope Starlia is truly dead so she doesnt have to see how her corps fall one by one on the suicide mission.

Ultimatia and Crimson are as great as ever, I can't wait to see this continue next week.
Mar 18, 12:10 PM

Jan 2024
Evul Shlime... q-q

Crazy how many characters died.
Mar 18, 1:06 PM

Oct 2017
Really needed the backstory for some rando instead of Woltekamui vs Ragna, thanks. Atleast we are finally seeing Ultimatia's backstory.
Mar 19, 7:22 AM
Jan 2024
great episode lmao, i can't wait for the next episode, maybe for season 2 let ufotable cook replace this studio
Mar 19, 2:21 PM

Mar 2008
That's a lot of deaths one after another.

I feel sorry for Ultimatia having to deal with that cult environment and not having a personal identity.

Marinate1016 said:

Im a little late but ...

Carula: "you're a bit young aren't you"
Ultimatia: "yes, they felt there weren't enough of me on the frontline, so they expedited my maturation and assigned me here"

That definitely sounded related. So this seems to imply she's a clone and less formed or is more emotional from less maturation. Plus even if they are clones they still are all separate entities so their experiences will be unique for each even if similar. So these two things combine to make her develop a personal identity outside of being part of the Carula collective.
Mar 19, 6:17 PM
Nov 2016
Reply to traed
That's a lot of deaths one after another.

I feel sorry for Ultimatia having to deal with that cult environment and not having a personal identity.

Marinate1016 said:

Im a little late but ...

Carula: "you're a bit young aren't you"
Ultimatia: "yes, they felt there weren't enough of me on the frontline, so they expedited my maturation and assigned me here"

That definitely sounded related. So this seems to imply she's a clone and less formed or is more emotional from less maturation. Plus even if they are clones they still are all separate entities so their experiences will be unique for each even if similar. So these two things combine to make her develop a personal identity outside of being part of the Carula collective.
@traed That's pretty much it, by now all of you should know that those clones have a cult-like mentality, they don't question anything, they just follow orders, Ultimatia was one of those clones but she developed critical thinking skills so she was different from the rest.
Mar 20, 8:32 PM

Nov 2022
Nebulim took quite the L, getting killed by a slime lmao.
Mar 21, 3:11 AM

Nov 2022
My delusions of grandeur compel me to raze a country because a cake shop closed.
Oh hi, Nebulim.
Apr 1, 7:33 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
he was near to kill her!!!
kekeke
May 4, 3:04 AM
Aug 2021
This show reminds me of Akame ga Kill. The way Mr slime killed him was hilarious😂 and how Mr Slime died was also funny but sad. They both got one banged😂😂. Now we have a demon of a dragon walking around that can use spatial magic.
May 8, 10:17 PM

Mar 2020
I hope they'll have the decency to explain what this mess is all about. I don't really understand these genres, you can change the rules in the middle of a story just like that.
Well, there aren't really any rules, I'm just quibbling.
Jun 21, 4:33 PM

Jun 2022
The Crap Is Wrong With Them , Is This How U End A Series ? What A Lame Turn Of Events , Can't Believe I Wasted My Time On This .
Aug 14, 7:33 AM

Mar 2015
Hope they delve deeper into the dragon bloodline stuff. I'm curious about how Ultimatia became the winged monarch, and the previous ones before her. I think Wotekamui also mentioned there being other bloodlines

More topics from this board

» Favorite Ragna Crimson moment?

RagnaCrimsonFan - 2 hours ago

3 by Dr_Orlok »»
13 minutes ago

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 21 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 9

41 by Vindicater »»
Oct 14, 3:15 AM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 30

132 by nixlm7 »»
Oct 12, 10:41 PM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 20 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 2

42 by Vindicater »»
Oct 10, 10:52 PM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 19 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Feb 24

26 by xZabuzax »»
Oct 10, 2:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.