Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 2, 2019 12:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hmm, new testmonies emerges.

Those sketches are important for the case and we got ourselves a complicated affair with the murder. Godot is also back this episode though. I wonder if we'll get to see his skills in action again soon in a courtroom. When ever I see him, I get chills.
Mar 2, 2019 12:58 AM

Nov 2007
He said the lady went out to give him dinner, and saw her flying while crossing burned bridge (lol).

Sphere w. blood... So it's from staff.

The place that got killed is elsewhere...

Leading into "investigate further needed" was his mission, huh.

lol @ main guy out of hospital with green face. He still has weak fever.

So that guy recognizes that lady, too, and wants to investigate about her.

lol @ the police's ringtone is that guy's "Igi Ari!".

Bridge is fixed, but there's a lock added. She's not there, but the cousin girl was there.

The painting got covered by curry.

Wow, that opponent lawyer of this season appeared. "Died" once? And he said main guy knows the incident?

He said lawyer senpai was killed by main guy for not being able to help her, so if he doesn't do quick, he would abandon her sister, too. He cherished her, but not forgiving main guy for her death.

Main guy found a written message...

Someone getting suspected?!
tsubasaloverMar 9, 2019 12:53 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 2, 2019 10:33 AM

May 2018
OMG, Mayoi is in danger, I still suspect that it was Ayame who had something to do with her disappearance.
Mar 2, 2019 4:12 PM

Jul 2012
Godot vs Trite confrontation was epic. It really feels like they are doing this case justice. Hopefully it ends as well as I remember it in the game.
Mar 2, 2019 11:07 PM

Dec 2014
well new stories emerges
Mar 3, 2019 1:51 AM

May 2018
well that was quite a revelation from Larry eh? It'll all become clear soon enough.
So far really liking this adaptation of the case.
This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.
Mar 3, 2019 7:17 AM

Oct 2017
I watched 3 episodes of this season 2 and honestly I really don't get what people have against this anime (seasons 1/2) because it's a real pleasure to watch : it's intense, it's fast, it's funny...etc..

Maybe I'm biaised because I'm a fan of the videogames but that's how I see it. Yes, they're going fast and don't go as deep as in the games but in terms of pace it's just perfect for an anime, no time to be bored.
Mar 5, 2019 7:54 AM

Apr 2013
Bridge of the Turnabout is turning out great. I really hope they can go all the way to make it 8-9 parts, ending it at ep 23-24 (I don't mind ep 24 being a filler ending).

The drawing that Larry drew will become a huge game changer. Can't wait for Wright to dissect it entire and reveal the truth behind it. I like how he actually hinted at it from his dialogue in the courtroom, see if you guys can spot it. =P

I can say the developers are a much bigger fan of the games as compared to the mess A-1 did. Despite the limited budget, they are trying their best to bring out the things that made the game great.

Loved the OST when Godot confronted Wright. We have yet to be treated with "Fragrance of Dark Coffee", which is a shame, or did I miss it?

Mar 5, 2019 8:34 AM

May 2009
Lord_Odous said:
We have yet to be treated with "Fragrance of Dark Coffee", which is a shame, or did I miss it?

Unfortunately we haven't heard it yet. I would raise my score by +1 if this actually were to happen.
Feb 6, 2021 2:48 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Haha this is where Godot becomes even more interesting!
Jan 23, 1:16 AM
Jan 2023
I had a good feeling Godot's VA is the same VA for Sanji, lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gyakuten Saiban: Sono "Shinjitsu", Igi Ari! Season 2 Episode 14 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 26, 2019

10 by cataclysmic-x »»
Sep 21, 6:34 PM

Poll: » Gyakuten Saiban: Sono "Shinjitsu", Igi Ari! Season 2 Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2019

30 by RainyEvenings »»
Jul 29, 2:48 AM

Poll: » Gyakuten Saiban: Sono "Shinjitsu", Igi Ari! Season 2 Episode 18 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2019

12 by kyledluffy »»
Jan 22, 5:18 PM

Poll: » Gyakuten Saiban: Sono "Shinjitsu", Igi Ari! Season 2 Episode 6 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 10, 2018

17 by kyledluffy »»
Jan 16, 7:48 PM

Poll: » Gyakuten Saiban: Sono "Shinjitsu", Igi Ari! Season 2 Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2018

28 by kyledluffy »»
Jan 14, 8:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.