Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 18, 2014 4:07 AM

Aug 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Okamoto, give me back my tears.

Yes, Hatsuna's back, Takaya also revived in one piece, and he immediately showed us how a real man would act after confession. Even Murakami seem to approve it.

Hatsuna should be a rank S, seriously, that revival ability is beyond IMBA. Why she even got a low rank in the first place is a mystery.

If Hatsuna and Takaya can be brought back, why not Kotori... poor girl.
Dec 18, 2014 6:38 AM

Jun 2011
*Stitching my heart back together*
Hatsunaaaaa <3 & Takaya survived.. thank you Okamoto-sensei for making my wish come true..
OnePieceQ8 said:
I really want Garou Takaya to join the main group even if he joined temporarily..
also i have no problem with Hatsuna x Garou Takaya.. he seems like a good guy & Hatsuna doesn't hate him.. so

fuuuu~ saaaafe.. Hatsuna's ability is too much (reminds me of Priscilla) :p
Kazumi repaid her debt [if we even can call it a debt between a friends]
5/5
Satou0KunDec 18, 2014 6:45 AM
Dec 18, 2014 5:26 PM
Apr 2014
Quite the request Takaya makes after reviving. He must be aiming for a home run already.
Dec 18, 2014 5:39 PM

May 2013
Surprised that both Hatsuna and Takaya are alive, but that's okay. Man Takaya is moving a bit too fast with her lol.
Dec 18, 2014 5:44 PM

Nov 2011
Dec 18, 2014 6:31 PM

May 2010
I would have preferred the guy stay dead.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Dec 18, 2014 7:15 PM

Sep 2013
all well ends well. good to see they alive.
Dec 18, 2014 7:48 PM

Nov 2014
having second thoughts about this, if a person died his soul should passed on by that time, the body should be an empty shell right about now... O_o
Dec 18, 2014 8:17 PM

Apr 2014
This chapter was kind of unexpected. Poor Hatsuna.
Dec 18, 2014 8:46 PM
May 2014
rape?
just your favorite dino sailor
Dec 18, 2014 9:52 PM

Jul 2009
Well, that sure devolved into some uncomfortable shit.
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Dec 18, 2014 10:13 PM

Jul 2008
MaxXZoe said:
having second thoughts about this, if a person died his soul should passed on by that time, the body should be an empty shell right about now... O_o

You can believe in the concept of a soul but scientifically it doesn't exist. As long as the brain is reconstructed exactly how it was before there will be no difference.

The gang is obviously doing this purposely. We've been told that a witch's emotion can be the trigger to her hatching or at least highly accelerate the process. They're probably trying to figure out if Hatsuna can hatch a second them by putting her in extreme conditions.
Dec 18, 2014 11:27 PM

Aug 2010
Wtf just happened lol So Random. Is it only Hatsuna who can be revived if u return her to the Harness since she has healing abilities or can they do that to anyone and Hatsuna heals them too? Well I guess our Main girls have plot armor now :P

Hatsuna is too friggin Hax! And the thing about Takaya only thinking about sex was so random. I felt it came out of nowhere. This guy is worse than Kazumi. He sacrificided his life to get into Hatsuna's pants. Does he even love her lol

And Murakmi just suddenly saying "Oh I forgot to tell u that's how he is" and being okay with it <_<
It's like he's saying..."ur problem bitch. U left my harem" lol
Dec 19, 2014 12:08 AM

Mar 2013
Great Chapter, 
They both back.....thats great :)
cant stop laughing -

"How do i put it, i am sorry i ate 
you yesterday"

"Then lets go make love"...... :)
Dec 19, 2014 6:56 AM

Dec 2013
The chapter was just too hilarious.
mods are cucks
Dec 19, 2014 7:38 AM

Mar 2014
Yeah, Hatsuna is alive. I'm glad that she's back, especially because we know her not as long as the other three. And not an ass pull.

However, Takaya was just... maybe the next chapter will explain a bit more about his behaviour.
Dec 19, 2014 8:55 AM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Okamoto finally brought us a hilarious chapter after so long! A bit trollish but not too bad though.

I bet Hatsuna now regrets healing Takaya. Murakami doesn't mind letting her off the harem either. Nice. XD

Dec 19, 2014 10:34 AM

May 2013
So, it Kazumi going to peek while Takaya does Hatsuna like the the fist of an angry god? Since hatsuna has infinite regeneration, does that mean she will be a virgin each and every time they do the dirty? Will sex accelerate Hatsuna's second hatching or prevent it (due to the bliss of endorphins)?
Dec 19, 2014 10:42 AM

Aug 2013
What?
It was totally unexpected (I'm writing this after reading ch 126 and 127)
Something bad is coming.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Dec 19, 2014 11:53 AM

Mar 2014
Barion-Zara said:
Wtf just happened lol So Random. Is it only Hatsuna who can be revived if u return her to the Harness since she has healing abilities or can they do that to anyone and Hatsuna heals them too? Well I guess our Main girls have plot armor now :P

Hatsuna is too friggin Hax! And the thing about Takaya only thinking about sex was so random. I felt it came out of nowhere. This guy is worse than Kazumi. He sacrificided his life to get into Hatsuna's pants. Does he even love her lol

And Murakmi just suddenly saying "Oh I forgot to tell u that's how he is" and being okay with it <_<

It's only her because she has healing abilities.
Dec 19, 2014 12:10 PM

Dec 2013
Getting a bit rapey there... I think Okamoto is going to make something happen that leaves Takaya with blue balls.
Dec 19, 2014 12:56 PM

Dec 2012
...what did I just read?
Dec 19, 2014 9:15 PM

Dec 2010
I'm so confused....Maybe it was the translation.

I hate when a character like Hatsuna enters the story, now there is never any fear of death, because its sort of like a revolving door in a manner similar to Dragon Ball.

I still have hope, but this chapter wasn't very good overall. Maybe when they are together they will both die, and we can be trolled, and move on with the main plot, and have the fear of characters dying again...
Dec 20, 2014 11:55 AM

Jan 2012
Lol Takaya, Thinks friendship and love is about having S**. His IQ level seems at the low marks

1 less rival for the girls since Hatsuna will be together with Takaya. I was hoping she would still prefer Murakami but don't see it any more.

Yahallo!
Yatta!
Baka!

<!
"Humans, your existence was a mistake. Conflicts, lies, jealously, greed. You once caused me to lose everything and today I will devour everything... Because I am the Valkyrie Goddess">
Dec 21, 2014 1:41 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Confucius said:

Me too. That ending was ridiculous.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Dec 22, 2014 3:46 AM

Jan 2012
Marzan said:
Confucius said:

Me too. That ending was ridiculous.

Yeah agree Hatsuna should join back Murakami's harem. I like her personality and we will be seeing her less.

Yahallo!
Yatta!
Baka!

<!
"Humans, your existence was a mistake. Conflicts, lies, jealously, greed. You once caused me to lose everything and today I will devour everything... Because I am the Valkyrie Goddess">
Dec 22, 2014 6:53 AM

Jun 2013
seriously wtf chapter?
PEOPLE DIE IF THEY ARE KILLED!
Dec 22, 2014 9:32 AM

Oct 2014
And Murakami be like, "Damn... and all I want is to make this shitty chair."

I see this law is no longer applied.

HOW TO SAVE ANIME IN THREE SIMPLE STEPS

1. To have Mars of Destruction, Skelter Heaven, and Pupa properly adapted in TV series form by Madhouse
  2. To have Inferno Cop properly adapted in TV series form by Bones, director: Urobuchi Gen
  3. An anime crossover of Mushishi x ARIA x Haibane Renmei.

Should even one of the above conditions cannot be done, anime is still at risk.
Dec 23, 2014 8:30 AM

Oct 2013
A whole new level of BULLSHIT was introduced right here in this chapter.
Dec 24, 2014 10:59 AM
Mar 2012
She saves him and he requests sex, oh lordy XD
Feb 5, 2015 7:30 PM

Feb 2014
Nuvi said:
A whole new level of BULLSHIT was introduced right here in this chapter.
+1 this
Just wtf the bs in this chapter is unreal. Hatsuna has the most indestructible plot armor I've ever seen
I might have to downrate this now, seriously >.>

and lol @ Murakami's like "Bitch plz you left my harem. Don't you bother me and my table makin."

"For the sake of humankind, I forsake my humanity." - Cherry
Feb 19, 2015 12:05 AM

Jun 2012
Phoo... I... can't believe that something this crazy actually happened. I was freakin' losing my mind.

MaxXZoe said:
Who's to say Takaya was even completely dead? I mean I also like to believe in souls... but I don't think they're just jumping at the chance to leave the body first chance they can.

Barion-Zara said:

What are you talking about? This isn't the first time this happened to Hatsuna... sure she never hatched, but Valkyrie completely obliterated her once before and she came back because her Harnessed was still there. And then she went on to revive Kazumi after she was decapitated.

While it is pretty funny with Takaya being like that... it's not that unusual either. Vikings were always like that... all about strength and having sex with their women. Plenty of other cultures as well. Hell, it wasn't until the past century or so that love was generally proven by anything other than sex. You didn't exactly go on dates in the Dark Ages.

Though I still don't like it really... I'm sure it'll all smooth over soon enough though. They'll figure it out. Then have sex.

But lol, love the way you put it about her leaving his Harem. It really does seem like that. :P
Apr 3, 2015 9:44 AM

Oct 2013
my mind... is so full of fuck. O__o Did Okamoto transfer storywriting duties to someone else? TWO revivals in ONE chapter? I mean, I'm not opposed to it, but... that is so unlike him.

And that entire scene that followed... as hilarious as it was, I had to check a couple different sites to confirm a parody chapter wasn't uploaded in place of the proper one as a joke.

"I'm sorry I ate you yesterday." 10/10 best line of the manga

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Aug 1, 2015 2:15 PM

Nov 2012
I was so happy xD ant it was so funny xD
Aug 1, 2015 9:44 PM

Jan 2013
OMG, what a change of mood. To think that they could both survive that. Wow, maybe there will be a sex scene?
Yeah right, not going to happen.
Very funny chapter though
Sep 10, 2023 6:47 PM
Jun 2023
Reply to MaxXZoe
@MaxXZoe There is no such thing as soul. Your very being is your body.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gokukoku no Brynhildr Chapter 181 Discussion ( 1 2 )

allenallenallen - Feb 21, 2017

66 by Haigen »»
Aug 3, 9:24 AM

Poll: » Gokukoku no Brynhildr Chapter 135 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 25, 2015

18 by greed2 »»
Jan 22, 9:32 AM

Poll: » Gokukoku no Brynhildr Chapter 166 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2016

26 by -Arhael- »»
Sep 13, 2023 5:43 PM

Poll: » Gokukoku no Brynhildr Chapter 154 Discussion

Satou0Kun - Aug 22, 2015

20 by -Arhael- »»
Sep 12, 2023 7:40 PM

Poll: » Gokukoku no Brynhildr Chapter 97 Discussion

Danpmss - May 11, 2014

12 by -Arhael- »»
Sep 8, 2023 4:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.