Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Reign of the Seven Spellblades (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 8, 2023 8:58 AM

Nov 2011
Attitude and tempers are running high this episode. They were setting up for another duel although some of the buildup felt rushed.

This episode did make me appreciate Chela more and we got to see more of her background story. Definitely a character who matured throughout the years.
Sep 8, 2023 9:12 AM

Jan 2018
We got some focus on Chela in this episode. You love to see it. Chela and Nanao are teaming up.
Sep 8, 2023 9:43 AM

Feb 2019
Nanatsuma Fridays!

Lmao I love how Nanao didn’t care about learning any sort of spells until Oliver said it would make them closer 😂 she’s so easy to excite.

Marco finally shows up to the hideout! His existence is nothing short of a magical miracle. For a troll to understand human language and be able to talk, essentially unprecedented. A testament to Katie’s talent and connection to magical creatures.

Fight animation wasn’t quite as good today as it’s been throughout the series. Not sure about the outsourcing on this episode, but the Albright/Stacy fight still got the job done. I assume they wanted to save up some sakuga for the last few eps which is ok with me.

They scratched the surface of the emotional points of the chapter like Stacy and Fay’s backstory and the rivalry between Stacy and Chela pretty well. Stacy being willing to have Fay transform which causes him tremendous pain just to beat Chela in an unofficial competition shows you the extent of her feelings. Should get more of that next week.

Really appreciate Nanao telling Chela that she should respond in kind to Stacy’s feelings. If she’s willing to go all out, even in an unofficial competition then chela should just give it her all as well. Fay and Stacy are well aware of the risks. She might not be book smart, but when it comes to honour and fighting she’s got it covered lol.

Solid episode, not the best nanatsuma has to offer, but it does reinforce how well layered this world is, the various personalities and motivations that lead someone to Kimberly, etc.
Marinate1016Sep 8, 2023 10:03 AM
Sep 8, 2023 10:02 AM
Sep 2015
Oh nice, a hunky werewolf!
Sep 8, 2023 10:07 AM

Feb 2021
My mistake from last episode: Their group isn't called 剣花壇 (kenkadan lit. sword flower bed), but 剣花団 (kenkadan lit. sword flower group, how it's translated in the anime). Sorry for a brain fart.
Cool how the troll finally has a place to stay.
Does Fay call Stacy "Suu"?
Need more of Chela and Stacy's backstory.

This episode title: マスターアンドナイト(主従)— Master and Knight (master and servant; lord and retainer; employer and employee​)
Next episode title: デューティー(責務)— Duty (duty; obligation)‎
Sep 8, 2023 10:38 AM

Jan 2013
Professor Lupin is here and Hermiones Troll friend will protect them all! But dont worry Nanao always saves the day because nobody can beat her! lol woohoo.
Sep 8, 2023 11:08 AM

Mar 2014
ah now I know how thing was created
RedChromeSep 8, 2023 11:12 AM
Sep 8, 2023 11:12 AM

Feb 2012
The Troll x Katie ship continues rofl.
Sep 8, 2023 11:20 AM

Dec 2021
Having Marco the troll as their bodyguard is quite the statement, and it's a surprising move from Katie. Her reconnection with Milligan, given their history, raises some eyebrows, but the sentient left hand adds an amusing twist.

Stacey's growing sense of inferiority seems more understandable now, especially when considering things from her perspective. As Nanao pointed out, Michela's concern for Stacey's efforts to win, though well-intentioned, can come off as rather demeaning.

Sep 8, 2023 12:08 PM
Aug 2020
the fights are good and interesting

the story and some characters less

otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Sep 8, 2023 12:30 PM

Jun 2015
Sweet baby anime gods, Talent less Nana and Nanao I'm going to not ship, but im just going to drop this here. Awesome eps btw
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Sep 8, 2023 12:31 PM

Jul 2021
This anime truly is my biggest disappointment this season, I didn't have that high of expectations but at least a 7/10. Like is everything that happened in episode 6 filler or something
Sep 8, 2023 12:59 PM
Aug 2023
feel like i’m going crazy about chela literally being the only person in the show that knows basically everything when the plot demands it. also katie x troll is nasty as hell bro like whoever made her character was probably watching hentai or some other degenerate thing. the fact that none of these characters never lose a fight is kinda insane like i feel like it’s not inherently bad to allow your characters to lose a fight but damn also also where are these students parents bro (excluding oliver) i wouldn’t trust my child to goto an academy this dangerous
Sep 8, 2023 1:34 PM

Mar 2010
Reply to s0me_dude
feel like i’m going crazy about chela literally being the only person in the show that knows basically everything when the plot demands it. also katie x troll is nasty as hell bro like whoever made her character was probably watching hentai or some other degenerate thing. the fact that none of these characters never lose a fight is kinda insane like i feel like it’s not inherently bad to allow your characters to lose a fight but damn also also where are these students parents bro (excluding oliver) i wouldn’t trust my child to goto an academy this dangerous
I'm not sure how you get that? There nothing wrong with her being more knowledge than most. There are others like her at the school and she doesn't have fit standards like Guy or Katie for base knowledge. She's from upperclass family and clearly has already some level of education before coming to Kimberly so never like them from the start. Also its been established that Kimberly well known being competitive and dangerous and it is an accepted norm because the path learning and living with magic is dangerous.

On the episode

Even the under the context that of quite a number of the upperclassmen are off-kitter, only Miligan has enough screws loose to turn her literal disarmament into a joke for kicks. Makes her a class of her own in that area, but its also what makes her fun. For once not only a troll not just throwaawy mob but also becomes an actual character.
Sep 8, 2023 1:53 PM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
Hm yeah they fight like they always do. Every episode xD I think they need to have a different arc now, it gets boring very fast.
Don't get me wrong, i like this show, but want more drama and plot twists.
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Sep 8, 2023 2:03 PM
Sep 2022
I have some gripes with this episode

1.No familiars, yet has there servant turn into a similar form
2.Intervenes for a 3v3 joining the challengers, then demands the location.
3.She says she'll prove herself, even though it's her servant doing all the work.
4.The servant doesn't have the safety spell on his claws (as the spell was on his blade and no content explains that it's cast on the person)
5.You force the group to fight in a new area that you could have set any number of traps.
6. Nanao somehow doesn't wreck the brat after mounting with her swing.

Ok episode but damn I hate this crap, gets my blood boiling.
Sep 8, 2023 2:44 PM

Apr 2013
Reply to Ashen_Compendium

3.She says she'll prove herself, even though it's her servant doing all the work.
4.The servant doesn't have the safety spell on his claws (as the spell was on his blade and no content explains that it's cast on the person)
5.You force the group to fight in a new area that you could have set any number of traps.

@Ashen_Compendium
Fay is properly registered as a student of this academy so that's totally different.

Also she's been covering with spells because as a werewolf he clearly isn't casting spells any more.

The safety spell works for everything that person does. or else, spells would be lethal during duels as well.

-------------------------------------------

It's really too bad the animation quality suddenly dropped after all this time being consistent. Fey was done dirty here, and I was really looking forward to his fight, damn it.
Milihan finally makes an appearance tough o/, and Marco gets his name as well o/.

Also now that I think about it, it's funny how this series has both a girl with extravagant hair rolls that have no problems staying perfect after bed AND a half werewolf. Nate Mitotsudaira, half werewolf with magnificent gigantic quadruple hair rolls would give her thumb up for sure :D. Also, both verse have a skill to summon a fake Full Moon for the transformation as well
ZefyrisSep 8, 2023 4:31 PM
Sep 8, 2023 3:49 PM

May 2019
I thought this episode was just ok as it has taken a turn from Oliver's quest for revenge against the evil teachers. Speaking of teachers, the guy that joined Stacy's group looked old enough to be a teacher but apparently he's a student.

Anyways, if I understand this correctly, Stacy is upset with Chela because Stacy didn't get the praise that Chela got? It sounded like Stacy's dad was missing and that Chela's dad was raising her too? Not sure if that's correct but that's how I understood it from this episode. Also, this labyrinth keeps getting stranger with the 2nd layer being a forest and all of this being under their school.

Hoping that all of this goes back to hunting down the teachers, maybe this will serve to make Oliver's group larger.
Sep 8, 2023 4:36 PM

Apr 2013
Reply to Alfredo-Sauce
I thought this episode was just ok as it has taken a turn from Oliver's quest for revenge against the evil teachers. Speaking of teachers, the guy that joined Stacy's group looked old enough to be a teacher but apparently he's a student.

Anyways, if I understand this correctly, Stacy is upset with Chela because Stacy didn't get the praise that Chela got? It sounded like Stacy's dad was missing and that Chela's dad was raising her too? Not sure if that's correct but that's how I understood it from this episode. Also, this labyrinth keeps getting stranger with the 2nd layer being a forest and all of this being under their school.

Hoping that all of this goes back to hunting down the teachers, maybe this will serve to make Oliver's group larger.
@Alfredo-Sauce
That's not what is suggested this episode. What is suggested is that Stacey and Michella are actually half sister sharing the same dad, but that Stacy is just considered to be a "spare" (she would be brought back as the main branch daughter only if Michella were to die or something of that order) who isn't even allowed to bear her real name nor be raised by her real father, instead being raised by a man from a branch family who doesn't show any father- daughter affection towards her, only towards his real son.
It is also hinted that Michella doesn't know that and think of Stacy as her cousin from that branch family; and that she happily grew up with the affection of her father while Stacy's first 15 years of life were devoid of parent-children affection whatsoever. It also explains why she was so mad at Pete for taking the spotlight right when she had a rare occasion of being praised by her real father.
It'll be hard to not be jealous for Stacy. When she look at Michella smiling happily surrounded by her friends and pushing back her father's hug, she probably cannot help to think that it could be her. Michela 's existence robbed her of everything she should have had.
Sep 8, 2023 4:37 PM
Jan 2009
Reply to Ashen_Compendium

@Ashen_Compendium

It's not well explained in the anime since they rush things quite a lot, but they were pretty much forced to let Albright take part in the duel, or he was going to attack them anyway, and they chose to go with him to the second level for pretty much the same reason. In the novels it's also explained that because he comes from a family that are know for their martial arts, he's basically on the level of a student several years older, even if he is a first year student. In many ways he is stronger than Oliver. He was quite menacing in the novels.

Stacy and Fay are not really that weak, it's just Nanao and Michela that are too strong for their age. In the novels they also explain better why the spell works and how the werewolves regeneration works... pretty much everything that doesn't make sense in the anime is explained in backstory, narration and internal monologue, so go read the novels if you want it to make more sense :P

Sep 8, 2023 4:44 PM
Oct 2016
Marco might be the nicest troll I've ever seen. Katie has done a wonderful job of nurturing Marco to the point he trusts not only her but everyone on the group as well. Heading down to their workshop we saw them find before, this time with Marco so he can help around and not be stuck in that small cage anymore. Milligan being the one whom basically let them have that workshop is wild, even more so with the sentient severed hand scurrying around. Milligan keeps taking weird to new heights. Going further down into the labyrinth becomes more treacherous, this thing is like the room of requirement on steroids. Our group gets jumped since this free for all fighting tournament is going on. Chela specifically being called out by a girl from her past, along with her part werewolf servant. The guy Albright whom defeated Rossi a few episodes ago stepping up to make this a three versus three. It becomes basically a two versus two and a one versus one happening simultaneously but its still cool. The action in this show is consistently done very well and I enjoy it. Oliver going after Albright himself is badass, not letting the guy anywhere near Nanao. As she and Chela fight the revenge portion of this duel, their opponents are accepting the pain of fighting but still pushing forward. Chela and Nanao must meet them forth.
Sep 8, 2023 4:49 PM
Jan 2009
Reply to Alfredo-Sauce

@Alfredo-Sauce

Sep 8, 2023 5:36 PM
Sep 2022
Zefyris said:
@Ashen_Compendium
Fay is properly registered as a student of this academy so that's totally different.

Also she's been covering with spells because as a werewolf he clearly isn't casting spells any more.

The safety spell works for everything that person does. or else, spells would be lethal during duels as well.

-------------------------------------------

It's really too bad the animation quality suddenly dropped after all this time being consistent. Fey was done dirty here, and I was really looking forward to his fight, damn it.
Milihan finally makes an appearance tough o/, and Marco gets his name as well o/.

Also now that I think about it, it's funny how this series has both a girl with extravagant hair rolls that have no problems staying perfect after bed AND a half werewolf. Nate Mitotsudaira, half werewolf with magnificent gigantic quadruple hair rolls would give her thumb up for sure :D. Also, both verse have a skill to summon a fake Full Moon for the transformation as well

My points were closer to the the hypocrisy of saying that you don't want a familiar to attack you yet for all intents and purposes Faye is pretty much in his werewolf form exactly the same as that troll able to crush a human under their grasp rather easily. and more so to the state to that she said she'll prove herself but in that world unless I'm mistaken to be a mage is to be able to wield both your anthem and your spells so just hard focusing spells and then expecting her werewolf companion to do all of the physical labor is a little bit of a strife on that. not to mention both of them have the ability to cast spells so if the werewolves unable to cast spells when they be able to just fling double the amount of spells and she wouldn't be able to cast in time to counter them a couple thunders and fireball or two maybe a wind spell.
Sep 8, 2023 6:15 PM

Apr 2022
well, at least i liked all the purple this episode.
Sep 8, 2023 9:05 PM

Mar 2007
Well, many of this week's seasonals episodes have featured duels (MT, Helck, Happy Marriage, JJK, Rorouni Kenshin) so add Nanatsu to that list!

• The Labyrinth "Base" is visited by Katie and her new pet troll, Marco, who inadvertently lets slip that Katie talks about Oliver, a lot. Poor Marco didn't even realize he should have at least made the "my bad" face at this point.
  • The dismembered hand is back, to bother Pete, but now, IDK why it doesn't petrify anyone
  • Apparently there's a shortcut to their new lab / base
  • Our folks are challenged to a 2x2 which turns into a 3x3 due to "the strongest" guy with the biggest ego joining, just so he can beat Nanao
  • Instead at the duel, Oliver challenges him. Their fight is full of macho bullshit trash talking! Okay, I'm down with that.
  • Chele and Nanao end up fighting the other 2, who are losing until Chele's cousin breaks out a moon, and transforms her buddy into a werewolf!
  • Just as THAT fight was getting interesting, the episode ends. NOOOO!!!!

I knew as soon as that moon came out the dog boy was a werewolf. Does this mean they're going to break the half strength limit now??
Sep 8, 2023 10:26 PM
John Titor

Jul 2017
First I got some vibes from "The Girl I Like Forgot Her Glasses" when Pete couldn't find theirs. Then, it was "The Addams Family" with the living hand. Finally, the labyrinth having levels, and the second one being a forest, reminded me of Made in Abyss.

Good episode. I liked the battles, also.
Mi música chiptune (auténtica, no fakebit) / My chiptune music (real, no fakebit)
YouTube
Battle of the Bits
SoundCloud
Sep 8, 2023 11:27 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Oh look, Milligan return just to gift the talking-troll to the gang, and now troll got name! But my surprise goes to her eyed-hand tho, because its alive!

Second layer of the dungeon seems like a good place to stay, to, battle. So that's the dude whose defeat Rossi off-screen. But why all the sudden?

Seems like Stacy had a long grudge against Chela cause of family dispute. Too bad her puppy needs to be in the middle of the family fight because knight must obey their master after all. Oh well, fair enough reason, and let's see next!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Sep 8, 2023 11:57 PM
Mar 2020
Reply to Embient
My mistake from last episode: Their group isn't called 剣花壇 (kenkadan lit. sword flower bed), but 剣花団 (kenkadan lit. sword flower group, how it's translated in the anime). Sorry for a brain fart.
Cool how the troll finally has a place to stay.
Does Fay call Stacy "Suu"?
Need more of Chela and Stacy's backstory.

This episode title: マスターアンドナイト(主従)— Master and Knight (master and servant; lord and retainer; employer and employee​)
Next episode title: デューティー(責務)— Duty (duty; obligation)‎
@Embient Fay calling Stacy 'Suu" may be due to how her name is pronounced in Japanese: "Suteishī". Whereas in English, the common nickname for Stacy is "Stace". So all official English releases go with that instead since all the characters are technically speaking English (Yelglish) in-universe. I imagine "Suteisu" wouldn't roll off the tongue as well for Japanese speakers.
Sep 9, 2023 3:55 AM
Sep 2021
The battle visuals are good but mostly for me it felt bland and boring. It was a letdown episode for me.
Sep 9, 2023 4:10 AM
Jan 2020
The fight scenes are finally looking like your average seasonal shonen let's goo, I can finally have a reason to drop this

Thought EP6 will actually make this show actually interesting other than the fight scenes, but it's like it never even happened and returned to the epitome of genericness it is
RonninnSep 9, 2023 4:16 AM
Sep 9, 2023 5:58 AM

Mar 2010
Reply to aegd
@Ashen_Compendium

It's not well explained in the anime since they rush things quite a lot, but they were pretty much forced to let Albright take part in the duel, or he was going to attack them anyway, and they chose to go with him to the second level for pretty much the same reason. In the novels it's also explained that because he comes from a family that are know for their martial arts, he's basically on the level of a student several years older, even if he is a first year student. In many ways he is stronger than Oliver. He was quite menacing in the novels.

Stacy and Fay are not really that weak, it's just Nanao and Michela that are too strong for their age. In the novels they also explain better why the spell works and how the werewolves regeneration works... pretty much everything that doesn't make sense in the anime is explained in backstory, narration and internal monologue, so go read the novels if you want it to make more sense :P

@aegd

FYI, Alright was already one of the duelists. His name was on Rossi's the list back in ep 8. Also the anime already explained his background and why his name is a big deal. That poster is simply not paying attention to what was literally said.
Sep 9, 2023 7:16 AM

Jun 2016
boring episode AF !!!

Sep 9, 2023 7:29 AM

Jun 2021
That escalated quickly. Start of the battles.
Sep 9, 2023 10:06 AM
May 2023
The animation really seems to be bad for fighting... such a disappointment for an episode focused on fighting
Sep 9, 2023 11:36 AM

Jul 2021
Gotta say that the thing I enjoyed most from the show was Oliver’s story and reason for doing things. But we’ve really only gotten what… 1-2 episodes of it out of 10?

This part of the story suffers from an over-focus on Hermoin—ahem—I mean Katie. I like the Harry Potter similarities, but I want even more of them and to focus on the Oliver vs. Teacher aspect. Rather than short-stack’s Demi human rights campaign. At least the side characters are becoming more likable with time.

To each their own though. I still love you J.C. Staff, give me Index New Testament please.
Sep 9, 2023 11:47 AM

May 2019
Reply to Zefyris
@Alfredo-Sauce
That's not what is suggested this episode. What is suggested is that Stacey and Michella are actually half sister sharing the same dad, but that Stacy is just considered to be a "spare" (she would be brought back as the main branch daughter only if Michella were to die or something of that order) who isn't even allowed to bear her real name nor be raised by her real father, instead being raised by a man from a branch family who doesn't show any father- daughter affection towards her, only towards his real son.
It is also hinted that Michella doesn't know that and think of Stacy as her cousin from that branch family; and that she happily grew up with the affection of her father while Stacy's first 15 years of life were devoid of parent-children affection whatsoever. It also explains why she was so mad at Pete for taking the spotlight right when she had a rare occasion of being praised by her real father.
It'll be hard to not be jealous for Stacy. When she look at Michella smiling happily surrounded by her friends and pushing back her father's hug, she probably cannot help to think that it could be her. Michela 's existence robbed her of everything she should have had.
@Zefyris and @aegd

Thanks for the explanation, I think that the anime did not do a good job in explaining Stacy's feelings towards Chela and they are deeper than I thought. It also explains why Stacy got upset with Pete in an earlier episode.
Sep 9, 2023 12:03 PM

Apr 2013
Reply to Alfredo-Sauce
@Zefyris and @aegd

Thanks for the explanation, I think that the anime did not do a good job in explaining Stacy's feelings towards Chela and they are deeper than I thought. It also explains why Stacy got upset with Pete in an earlier episode.
@Alfredo-Sauce
That'll be because that story like to accumulate the hints rather than downright explain right away.
For example, in her flashback, Stacy is the only one with those hair rolls, despite the fact that "McFarlane" are said to all have that. And while she's looking at her "father" saying "maybe it's because he's not my real father", she's playing with her own hair rolls, and Fay stops her hand. This is a hint that in that scene, "she's the only real MacFarlane". Neither her "father", nor her "sibling" are. They're a branch family, which don't have the same name nor t he same hair tradition. From there, her insisting that she's not a spare, the fact that she has the same age as Chella, her obsession with getting the attention of her "uncle" and how upset she was when Pete stole her spotlight with him, and said "uncle" being basically totally uninterested with her compared to how he was with Chella right prior to that, etc. etc. There's tons of hints pointing out what she really is compared to what she's said to be, and therefore why Chella's very existence is like a constant reminder of what she should have but don't have.
Sep 9, 2023 2:20 PM

Sep 2017
Kinda derpy fight animations this ep. Our squad is OP af tho (at least the three that are currently fighting) so I'm sure they will wipe the floor with these clowns. Maybe the edgey tall dude could beat Oliver if he doesn't whip out his OP blade.
Sep 9, 2023 10:07 PM

Mar 2010
Reply to ProofByColor
Kinda derpy fight animations this ep. Our squad is OP af tho (at least the three that are currently fighting) so I'm sure they will wipe the floor with these clowns. Maybe the edgey tall dude could beat Oliver if he doesn't whip out his OP blade.
@ProofByColor

Oliver vs Joseph is entirely even, how is that making Oliver OP? An actual OP character would beaten Joseph with pebble secs into the match. Part of the reason fights in Spellblades are entertaining is because there a rarely curbstomp. There no battle Oliver or other characters aren't having to make an effort to win.
Sep 9, 2023 10:11 PM

Mar 2010
Reply to Zefyris
@Alfredo-Sauce
That'll be because that story like to accumulate the hints rather than downright explain right away.
For example, in her flashback, Stacy is the only one with those hair rolls, despite the fact that "McFarlane" are said to all have that. And while she's looking at her "father" saying "maybe it's because he's not my real father", she's playing with her own hair rolls, and Fay stops her hand. This is a hint that in that scene, "she's the only real MacFarlane". Neither her "father", nor her "sibling" are. They're a branch family, which don't have the same name nor t he same hair tradition. From there, her insisting that she's not a spare, the fact that she has the same age as Chella, her obsession with getting the attention of her "uncle" and how upset she was when Pete stole her spotlight with him, and said "uncle" being basically totally uninterested with her compared to how he was with Chella right prior to that, etc. etc. There's tons of hints pointing out what she really is compared to what she's said to be, and therefore why Chella's very existence is like a constant reminder of what she should have but don't have.
@Zefyris

Plus the Chela mentioned back in episode 7 that Stacy was a relative of hers. Its just harder to connect the dots in anime because the information assimilated over a series of weekly episodes instead of in one book where you can read all at once.
Sep 9, 2023 11:46 PM

Mar 2008
I like how this show can portray rival characters respecting eachother without it coming off really cheesy.
Sep 10, 2023 2:35 AM
Jan 2023
Loved this episode, finally another massive fight, and a beautifully animated one at that, with plot twists too. Who would have guessed that there would be a werewolf to deal with too.

A pretty major cliffhanger too, in the middle of battle, it's gonna be a fun episode next week, I can't wait for it!

Just to think we're already nearly at the end, I might just have to pick up the light novels.
Sep 10, 2023 3:31 AM

Oct 2017
Bland action sequence and I couldn't really care less about that girl so just get this over with.
Sep 10, 2023 9:09 AM

May 2021
she pulled out a werewolf after swearing to settle her own scores lol. the animation starting to get choppier and i feel like katie loves that troll too much...
Sep 12, 2023 12:56 AM

Jul 2017
The only secret that lives within both Nanao and Oliver, her being the 7th Spellblade looks like a fluke at this point, though she needs to train in her magecraft as well. But Katie coming with the troll on Miligan's advice, they can't help but feel suspicious, more than the workshop that'll help make progress with Marco. With Miligan's depature, the 6 friends continue their dungeon exploration, though Stacy and Fay found them, wanting to rake up a fight...including Albright, facing Michela, Nanao and Oliver.

With the medals on the line, to each their own to fight their own battles. Oliver vs. Albright is heat, though the master-servant relationship of Stacy and Fay against Nanao and Michela is commendable at the very least, while all kinds of strenuous sacrifices, they're ready to put their lives on the line to achieve victory.

A good amount of focus on Michela, and how she sees things that still need correction.
Sep 20, 2023 12:21 AM

Oct 2018
The action dipped quite a lot. Pretty weird to have Hashimoto correcting action cuts here.
Etherius_ZSSep 20, 2023 1:35 AM
Sep 21, 2023 7:11 AM
Nov 2018
Good episode but that Kate x troll ship yea not a big fan of that
Sep 22, 2023 1:14 AM
Dec 2022
Stacey's inferiority complex is starting to be more reasonable now seeing things from her POV.
Sep 22, 2023 9:19 AM
Nov 2016
another wonderful episode. mililand with her milihand looks creepy. marco is doing well with everone. the fights were gorgeous and hope there will be more amazing fights in the next episode.
My Candies:
Sep 23, 2023 2:57 AM

Dec 2013
I love how Miligan named her severed right hand "Milihand".

The fights have been cool so far and I'm looking forward to the second half of them in the next episode.

I love how Oliver went straight for Albright defying everyone's expectations.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Maken ga Shihai suru Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 7, 2023

223 by AtotehZ »»
Oct 9, 7:29 AM

» Hype? LN readers where you at?

RealityChanges - May 7

28 by MRD_Crowe »»
Sep 6, 8:57 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Maken ga Shihai suru Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2023

114 by zcv45 »»
Aug 23, 7:42 PM

» This harry potter mess was pretty bad.

xsilicon9 - Jul 27

19 by Animillion »»
Jul 31, 6:04 PM

» what's wrong with it? ( 1 2 )

APolygons2 - Jul 14, 2023

92 by 8oomer »»
Jul 12, 9:14 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.