Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 10, 2023 4:45 PM
Dec 2021
I noticed this show is going to broadcast on AT-X tomorrow as well so maybe a uncensored version considering the manga shows nudity?

Apr 10, 2023 5:00 PM

Jul 2015
If there is something to uncensor, AT-X will most likely show it. First episode did not had black holes covering violence, so far.

Apr 10, 2023 5:37 PM

Jan 2013
Very unlikely. Ep 1 censored a panty shot from Misaki using Polka's head when in the manga that doesn't happen. There's more fanservice that very likely will be censored or completely omitted.

Apr 10, 2023 8:27 PM

Mar 2021
sonictoryuiai said:
Very unlikely. Ep 1 censored a panty shot from Misaki using Polka's head when in the manga that doesn't happen. There's more fanservice that very likely will be censored or completely omitted.

Got to check it out when the AT-X version gets out. Like the OP said, it should be coming out later.
Apr 10, 2023 9:04 PM
Feb 2022
sonictoryuiai said:

AT-X aired uncensored version of Elfen Lied and Highschool D×D, so probably They will air uncensored of this one too.
Apr 10, 2023 9:48 PM

Nov 2018
There is a certain scene in later episodes which will definitely need to be censored
Apr 11, 2023 5:10 AM
Nov 2022
Looks like the manga shows nipples too. And, the anime for some reason is already shying away from a panty shot? I can't believe they are adapting a seinen manga like this, looks like only gore and violence will get the pass. And anything that's lewd will be censored to hell.
Apr 11, 2023 5:13 AM
Nov 2022
Piromysl said:
If there is something to uncensor, AT-X will most likely show it. First episode did not had black holes covering violence, so far.

Just because it's going to air on AT-X doesn't guarantee it will be uncensored. Also, the way they censored her panty shot, there's no way it's going to be shown at all. If it was a light beam or something, then there would have been a chance. But they just blocked it in the anime with the angle.
Apr 11, 2023 5:17 AM
Nov 2022
V1P3R0P said:
sonictoryuiai said:

Got to check it out when the AT-X version gets out. Like the OP said, it should be coming out later.

Don't count on it. It's definitely going to be permanently censored. Another seinen mature manga series getting a censored anime adaptation, love to see it. They show nips too later on, but a panty shot is already too much for them. Of course, violence and gore seem to get the pass. "Gore okay, fanservice bad", that's the vibe I'm getting from this adaptation.
Apr 11, 2023 5:32 AM

Jul 2015
Nucleus69 said:
Piromysl said:

Just because it's going to air on AT-X doesn't guarantee it will be uncensored. Also, the way they censored her panty shot, there's no way it's going to be shown at all. If it was a light beam or something, then there would have been a chance. But they just blocked it in the anime with the angle.

I am talking specifically about those bullshit beam of lights, black spots and others similar, which are used for censorship. If those will be present in regular broadcast version, in AT-X version they will definitely have them removed.

Apr 11, 2023 5:55 AM
Nov 2022
Piromysl said:
Nucleus69 said:

I am talking specifically about those bullshit beam of lights, black spots and others similar, which are used for censorship. If those will be present in regular broadcast version, in AT-X version they will definitely have them removed.

Sometimes even AT-X don't get the uncensored version. In those cases you have to wait for the blurays, in hopes that those will remove the beams. They could have used a light beam or something to censor her panty shot this episode, but they chose to permanently censor it. Welp.
Apr 11, 2023 11:07 AM
May 2014
Piromysl said:
Nucleus69 said:

can't see any difference in AT-X one, guess bluray it is
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 12, 2023 6:31 PM
Oct 2015
AurasNep said:
I noticed this show is going to broadcast on AT-X tomorrow as well so maybe a uncensored version considering the manga shows nudity?

the manga has full uncensored lesbian sex, so i doubt it will be allowed in the anime.
Apr 12, 2023 6:34 PM

Feb 2021
I blame the woke sjws for this
Apr 12, 2023 6:36 PM

Jan 2013
As airing on AT-X doesn't guarantee a uncensored version (must have a parental warning which also doesn't guarantee anything) blurays don't guarantee anything either no matter what form of censorship used but a animated censor is basically a death sentence for a uncensored version.
Apr 17, 2023 6:42 AM

Feb 2021
Of course it will, on Blu-ray discs.
Apr 17, 2023 4:34 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
ah yes, ofcourse... its ok to see people get slaughtered but you can't show a girls panties

makes perfect sense
May 4, 2023 2:45 AM

Feb 2011
EcchiGodMamster said:
ah yes, ofcourse... its ok to see people get slaughtered but you can't show a girls panties

makes perfect sense
Don't you know? For every panty shot in anime some woman in real life gets raped, so by censoring fanservice corporations save countless lives.

Source: my gender studies degree.
May 4, 2023 5:41 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Tiosar said:
EcchiGodMamster said:

makes perfect sense
Don't you know? For every panty shot in anime some woman in real life gets raped, so by censoring fanservice corporations save countless lives.

Source: my gender studies degree.

well that was a good laugh in the morning... 

anyway.. we DID get a small glimpse of her panties in episode 4, so hopefully thats a good sign, but still, the fact that they ever coverd them up is bullshit
May 28, 2023 2:58 PM

Feb 2010
i highly doubt they will show the lesbian sex from the manga in the anime unfortunately.
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Aug 2, 2023 1:52 PM

Sep 2020
Neostorm-X said:
AurasNep said:

the manga has full uncensored lesbian sex, so i doubt it will be allowed in the anime.
wait manga had that kind of scene? i dont remember, which chapter was that?
Aug 2, 2023 1:54 PM

Sep 2020
Neostorm-X said:
AurasNep said:

GrimAtrament said:
i highly doubt they will show the lesbian sex from the manga in the anime unfortunately.
wait manga had that kind of scene? i dont remember, which chapter was that?
Oct 3, 2023 2:27 PM

May 2009
BIG NOPE. Blurays are still censored. It sucks. I blame people no longer buying physical releases in Japan. They stopped caring.
Oct 9, 2023 4:07 PM

Jan 2014
This is disappointing, I was already on the fence about this show but knowing this is the treatment it got, I think I'll pass.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dead Mount Death Play Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2023

176 by fenderis »»
Sep 9, 4:44 AM

Poll: » Dead Mount Death Play Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2023

49 by Yabasawa »»
Aug 27, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Dead Mount Death Play Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2023

90 by Shadoweminence-8 »»
Aug 21, 9:57 AM

Poll: » Dead Mount Death Play Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2023

105 by BlueSnow93 »»
Jun 19, 6:57 PM

Poll: » Dead Mount Death Play Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2023

54 by kejora »»
Apr 30, 3:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.