Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 10, 2023 5:29 PM
Aug 2018
It's surprisingly unclear for me. The monster casted it but the hero broke it. Who got sent to another world??
Apr 10, 2023 5:35 PM

Jun 2021
The “villain”. My understanding is the spell he cast was one that would send him to another world upon activation, hence why the hero felt unsure about whether he’d actually been defeated.

My boy Polka just wants a quiet life
Apr 10, 2023 5:38 PM
Oct 2016
The necromancer. That's why he was talking about using power from the spirits in the building.
Apr 10, 2023 5:39 PM

Jul 2015
Bruh.
They literally said out loud, that hero managed to save the world and Corpse God is no longer in that world. There was an entire scene explaining that in detail and foreshadowing, that Hero will most likely chase after him.

Apr 10, 2023 5:52 PM
Apr 2020
The monster(necromancer)

Hero said that the corpse god casted some sort of teleportion magic but instead he got reincarnated . I'm guessing the corpse god mixed spells that's why he was so confused when he woke up as another being in another world
Apr 10, 2023 5:58 PM

Feb 2021
TransparentNinja said:
It's surprisingly unclear for me. The monster casted it but the hero broke it. Who got sent to another world??

I had the same question despite concluding it was the monster that got sent to the other world (because of the hero scene and everyone saying he saved the world, which felt very abrupt). I agree with you though, for some reason I felt it wasn't really that clear. I think this is because his appearance looks similar to the hero from the other world whereas the monster was just a skull dude.
ScuzzyBearApr 10, 2023 6:03 PM

"๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜บ, ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช... ๐˜•๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ."
โป๐˜•๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜–๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช
Apr 10, 2023 7:25 PM

Sep 2018
At first I thought it was the hero that got transported, so was surprisingly excited when we learned it was actually Corpse God. It gives it away a couple times at the end of the episode though through obvious means, possibly even before that.
Apr 10, 2023 9:38 PM
May 2021
TransparentNinja said:

The God of corpses(Villain) got reincarnated. Well we don't know if the corpse God was actually a villain or not
Apr 10, 2023 10:31 PM
Jul 2019
The God of Corpses(villain) got reincarnated ... but i dont think he was bad , cuz in his memories he showed us a family ... 
Apr 10, 2023 11:07 PM
Nov 2015
TransparentNinja said:
don't skip anime with fast forward seriously.

he is the final boss get reincarnated.
Apr 11, 2023 1:23 AM
Feb 2020
Piromysl said:
Bruh.
They literally said out loud, that hero managed to save the world and Corpse God is no longer in that world. There was an entire scene explaining that in detail and foreshadowing, that Hero will most likely chase after him.
I don’t know how some people did get that happen like bruh
Apr 11, 2023 5:48 AM
Jan 2023
Sora76 said:
Piromysl said:
Bruh.
I don’t know how some people did get that happen like bruh
People skip whatever details when they're speeding through something, which they don't realize they are, and most people tend to do so, missing tons of details in the process. There's also problem with being selective, or focusing on certain aspects and not going back to see the other parts as a whole. This is why it's better not to follow the crowd or care for an opinion unless you know they're naturally attentive and detail-oriented.
Apr 11, 2023 12:07 PM

Jun 2015
This anime promises a lot. Will have to read the manga. A reverse isekai anime is kind of cool.

Apr 11, 2023 1:20 PM

Apr 2018
But why does the Corpse God care about the healthiness of the people and the future (country) of the previous world?

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Apr 11, 2023 2:58 PM

Jan 2020
Umm… it’s obviously the necromancer. Is he “evil”, that we don’t quite know yet. Interesting start for sure. Potential isekai (or reverse isekai I guess) of the season
Apr 11, 2023 5:19 PM

Mar 2009
The Corpse King. If you watched the episode they tell you at end of the episode.
Apr 12, 2023 6:37 PM
Oct 2015
SideCharacterKal said:
But why does the Corpse God care about the healthiness of the people and the future (country) of the previous world?
his backstory will come soon, its extremely complicated, if anything he is more of a vagrant than a villain.

think of him like kumoko or white from "im a spider, so what"
its like the soldiers attacking kumoko from the great elroh labyrinth, he isn't really a threat they just assume he is, like with kumoko "nightmare of the labyrinth" moniker 
Apr 15, 2023 10:06 AM

Apr 2011
SideCharacterKal said:

Why he shouldn't? It's not like we got any inkling about his character or motives from that final battle. For all we know he can be nicest guy in that world and whole yhat battle could because he accidentally ate hero's pudding.
Jun 6, 2023 3:48 PM

Nov 2009
LOL

I just started watching this series (at ep 1) and was sorta confused as well, come here and found some others confused too.

Cause the MC said "what about the country, I hope they're ok and have a future"

That sounded to me like it was the "Hero" since the hero before the "teleport" had a reminiscing about his travels and talked about the future of the world right before he stab the corpse god.

But it looks like everyone's saying it's the corpse god... which is kinda awkward, since MC's personality seems a whole lot different from the one that was shown right at the beginning.

(also, not sure if it happened in later episode, but some ppls above also said the hero would be chasing after the MC, sounds like this is some edgy violent version of Hataraku Maou-sama, lol)
amlgJun 6, 2023 3:53 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dead Mount Death Play Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2023

176 by fenderis »»
Sep 9, 4:44 AM

Poll: » Dead Mount Death Play Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2023

49 by Yabasawa »»
Aug 27, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Dead Mount Death Play Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2023

90 by Shadoweminence-8 »»
Aug 21, 9:57 AM

Poll: » Dead Mount Death Play Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2023

105 by BlueSnow93 »»
Jun 19, 6:57 PM

Poll: » Dead Mount Death Play Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2023

54 by kejora »»
Apr 30, 3:27 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.