Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 4, 2023 9:28 AM

Nov 2011
Holy shit, so many delicious dishes and food this episode. Seriously, Mitsuha made a great impression especially with one of the noticable chefs Marcel at the table.

Adeladie also seems like a graceful character to be around with because of her charm and personality. Mitsuha continues to impress and is very talented. Not going to lie, this episode made me hungry.
Feb 4, 2023 9:41 AM

Feb 2020
Oh boy. Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi always makes me hungry, and now we got this episode.

I was so impressed by Mitsuha's cooking skills. :o

That play was also cool. Adelaide looked beautiful in a white dress.

SerafosFeb 4, 2023 11:17 AM
Feb 4, 2023 10:30 AM

Apr 2014
Nice to see the van Bozes family again.
Mitsuha brought the people from isekai back to her own world. lmao
何それ?意味分かんない
Feb 4, 2023 11:45 AM

Dec 2022
she just plagiarized earth food and served them in another world world for a huge profit this anime certainly is unique
Feb 4, 2023 12:18 PM
Jun 2020
It always great watch an isekai (actually, an anime) the MC solve problems with their brain, not their muscles.
Feb 4, 2023 12:21 PM

Feb 2019
Ah yes the real cooking isekai of the season is back. Great episode. Mitsuha introducing peak cuisine to this world. Genius idea that we see a lot of MCs kinda do, but never really profit financially from. Best business woman in anime right here.

Adelaide carried the ep tho. She was amazing, hope we get a lot more of her going forward.
Feb 4, 2023 1:02 PM
Jan 2023
Why are the nobles in that isekai all so easy to be fooled by Mitsuha? The nobles I know in history are way more cunning & observing than any of these~
If any kingdom in history is full of nobles like that, they would all have been perished a long time ago...😅
Feb 4, 2023 1:43 PM

Jul 2022
This one's so goofy, it's hard for me to not smile. Can't really worry about the sustainability of any of the MC's actions, as long as I couch my expectations in silliness, I am able to enjoy this ride. There are plenty of other opportunities in the current season to worry about the fate of MCs. So, the food is fun, and the practice with the staff in their preparations is entertaining.

Feb 4, 2023 1:54 PM
Jun 2020
Jenthart said:
Why are the nobles in that isekai all so easy to be fooled by Mitsuha? The nobles I know in history are way more cunning & observing than any of these~
If any kingdom in history is full of nobles like that, they would all have been perished a long time ago...😅

If nobles aren't like that, they would exist until the present day.
Feb 4, 2023 4:22 PM
Jun 2019
Translating "shishō" as "coach" was pretty amusing.
Feb 4, 2023 5:20 PM
May 2021
I'm kinda disappointed that they change the knight outfit that Adaleine wear bc it would be interesting if they use the same outfit as in the manga. Well, if they do so there will be more problems for them. But, this ep is great I can't wait for the next ep. "Yamano Cuisine" has already made a debut in this ep.
Feb 4, 2023 6:05 PM

Mar 2013
Well played Mitsuha... 🤣👏
But to think she got scolded at the party, that was funny.

Adelaide is so gorgeous and stunning... OwO
CrazyButNot4UFeb 4, 2023 6:09 PM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Feb 4, 2023 6:35 PM

Jan 2008
Those maid girls sure got the luxurious spa treatment...one of them at least.

Mitsuha made a fatal business mistake when she stocked the fish descalers...not doing market research beforehand.

I wonder how the customers are going to deal with the used up product containers/packaging, and even the plastic bags. I doubt the other world has a robust recycling or trash sorting civil facility to handle consumer waste. Although I guess they could always just do what we all do in the modern world...dump it in the rivers/ocean or bury it and let it become the problem of the next person who finds it.

Hanakoizumi_Anne said:
I'm kinda disappointed that they change the knight outfit that Adaleine wear bc it would be interesting if they use the same outfit as in the manga. Well, if they do so there will be more problems for them. But, this ep is great I can't wait for the next ep. "Yamano Cuisine" has already made a debut in this ep.

Did they change the armor now? I haven't seen the new design anywhere online if they did. If so, that would be for the best...or else they might get some calls from Type-Moon's lawyers.

Feb 4, 2023 6:45 PM

Feb 2019
she set the bar for everyone else with daughters about to make their debut into society! lol
Feb 4, 2023 7:16 PM
Personified

Sep 2022
Bro all these isekais and the food is going to make me so damn hungry, this anime, Isekai Nobiri nouka, campfire cooking in another world... Bro the fooood.

Marcel and the chefs did a really good job with Mitsuha's help. That coming of age ceremony could not of gone better. Also that first noble family makes their return and that wife with those scary as eyes but luckily it was all swiftly sorted out.

Wonder what Mitsuha will get up to in the next episode??

Feb 4, 2023 8:36 PM
Mar 2021
This episode focus on Adelaide party, Mitsuha really manage all the work happens in the party. It's pleasing to watch it.
Unexpectedly, Mitsuha forgot about this party will gather all the nobleman. Iris found her and scolding her 😂
I think, this country really worship a fresh seafood.
Good Episode! 💓
Feb 4, 2023 10:22 PM
May 2022
maindish said:
Translating "shishō" as "coach" was pretty amusing.
my version that I watch it's master
Feb 4, 2023 10:57 PM

May 2015
Mitsuha sure saved it at the end when things were going too well to the point of disaster! If I was in the same situation, I think I'd of teleported to a pizza store instead. A modern large gathering saver.
Feb 4, 2023 11:38 PM

Nov 2012
 Unseasoned fries worked as a desert.  Well alrighty. I thought she'd make croquets.  The poor kitchen staff looked like their souls were leaving their bodies.  
Feb 5, 2023 1:30 AM
Jan 2023
Polvo_Aranha said:
Jenthart said:

If nobles aren't like that, they would exist until the present day.

You never read the News or heard of Europe?
They still do exist in the present days🤦🏻‍♀️
Just because you haven't heard about them, Doesn't make them less real.
Many of the Royal Family and Nobles (like Dukes, Marquess, Sir) still exist in many countries within this present society we are living in... Just think about Britain, Scotland, Netherland, and lots more~
Feb 5, 2023 1:32 AM

Feb 2016
MITSUHA BEST GIRL EVEEEER!!!!!
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.

Feb 5, 2023 3:21 AM
Jan 2017
Jenthart said:
uuh which nobles? the guest? they don't even know mitsuha exist so they just assume reiner family have connection to make the party happened as it is
for reiner family? they are cautious remember. at first they don't even introduce themselve because they don't trust mitsuha but only gain the trust after mitsuha impressed them with all the food on the table
bozes? from their observation mitsuha are nobles from far away country, not only she dressed like one she also possesed a jewelry that is so expensive it'll be bloodshed if she put them in the market
and she willingly giving them to iris-sama

so i don't see a problem and you really think all nobles are cunning and observing. not really, most of them are just inherited the power from their ancestor so not all of them are particulary smart
i mean look at soviet royal got con so hard by grigori rasputin, they basically so trusting and giving him whatever the fuck rasputin want
if royal in history are believing a mad monk with massive dong with pseudo magic that hardly ever be proven, i don't see why they won't trust mitsuha who basicaly do a real magic in their eyes
Feb 5, 2023 3:24 AM

Feb 2016
it's just way too random. the princess doesnt know japanese yet got everything being said in dress store. Somehow the big tv screen was teleported or rather it was projector. and high wattage speakers. U may say it all works on batteries, but it wont work dat way. yet they have gas for cooking with stove. the show is becoming stupid enough, it doesnt take a lot of time to produce, u just throw any random idea.
Feb 5, 2023 4:30 AM

Nov 2019
Wow, the cooks and maids really did a good job there. It was worrisome when there wasn't enough food!
Feb 5, 2023 4:37 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
You are telling me Mitsuha was able to plan all of that out? That's quite the commitment, not to mention how much you'd need to know and improvise in case of emergencies. Thankfully it almost all went according to plan, with the French fries saving the day.

Good stuff
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Feb 5, 2023 4:40 AM

May 2015
Huh, she just randomly brought Adelaide to Earth without trying if this ability works on someone else first. What if it didn't work or Adelaide became stuck on Earth or something? But of course everything is going just the way Mitsuha wants and no one really questions her. I don't know, this show is probably shouldn't be taken seriously but it still irks me a great deal.
Feb 5, 2023 5:19 AM

Nov 2014
E2sembler said:
it's just way too random. the princess doesnt know japanese yet got everything being said in dress store. Somehow the big tv screen was teleported or rather it was projector. and high wattage speakers. U may say it all works on batteries, but it wont work dat way. yet they have gas for cooking with stove. the show is becoming stupid enough, it doesnt take a lot of time to produce, u just throw any random idea.
The Japanese part bothered me too. But I can't agree with any of the rest: there is no reason for her to don't use power generator (you know, petrol or gas powered) there. And gas stoves are widely used by campers - including big, stationary ones - powered again by gas cylinders. Everything perfectly portable.
Feb 5, 2023 8:49 AM

Feb 2016
ThirteenEleven said:
E2sembler said:
The Japanese part bothered me too. But I can't agree with any of the rest: there is no reason for her to don't use power generator (you know, petrol or gas powered) there. And gas stoves are widely used by campers - including big, stationary ones - powered again by gas cylinders. Everything perfectly portable.

u're doing ur best at hiding holes in the plot, yet it should do the studio. having the japanase 'issue' scene in dress store already gives a reason about random of ideas author comes up with with no explanation. like every small part about buying soap and getting food was explained yet these ones werent. I would say it doesnt deserve more than 6/10.
Feb 5, 2023 11:18 AM

Nov 2014
E2sembler said:
ThirteenEleven said:

u're doing ur best at hiding holes in the plot, yet it should do the studio. having the japanase 'issue' scene in dress store already gives a reason about random of ideas author comes up with with no explanation. like every small part about buying soap and getting food was explained yet these ones werent. I would say it doesnt deserve more than 6/10.
I'm not attempting to hide holes in the plot. You implied some of the things showed in this episode were impossible and I disagreed. That's all there is to my post.
Feb 5, 2023 1:37 PM

Jul 2017
The Reiner sous chef Marcel inviting his friends over for a delicacy tasting, and while they're just as impressed enough to hire her immediately, Mitsuha overseeing the entire process would grant her flexibility of freedom, and the food (glorious food)...damn, it makes me salivate the same from Isekai Cooking. Of course, if you have the ability to cross words, better make use of it when you can, like clothing for Adelaide for her coming-of-age ceremony.

As expected, Mitsuha douses the entire ceremony similar to that on Earth, and it went without a hitch. As is the "distant nations" food that opened the eyes to exotic food, it's the Bozes' mother Iris which infuriates the times where she was out, and to make matters worse, there isn't enough food for everyone that wants more. An emergency this is crucial, and while it's desserts which satisfy all, it's how the entire event was planned to make sure it feels opulent.

A great success for Mitsuha, though the karma inflicted on other noble families have a tall order to pass. Decent enough for a job well done.
Feb 5, 2023 3:13 PM
Jan 2017
E2sembler said:
it's just way too random. the princess doesnt know japanese yet got everything being said in dress store. Somehow the big tv screen was teleported or rather it was projector. and high wattage speakers. U may say it all works on batteries, but it wont work dat way. yet they have gas for cooking with stove. the show is becoming stupid enough, it doesnt take  a lot of time to produce, u just throw any random idea.

|  the princess doesnt know japanese yet got everything being said in dress store
first of all, mitsuha clearly having appointment with the store clerk so everything was according to mitsuha plan. the store clerk assuming adelaide came from foreign country. all she does going to the store was to measure her size for the dress, you don't even neeed to comminicate spesificly
adelaide was determined for whatever it takes, she will follow mitsuha direction for her parent sake. also, mitsuha can translate if adelaide have question or request anyway

| Somehow the big tv screen was teleported or rather it was projector
There's Plenty Battery Powered Projector in the market, also i have Battery powered amplifier for my guitar from Ronald it's not that uncommon
and she got Solar power stored on the battery if she need more

| U may say it all works on batteries, but it wont work dat way
what do you mean? can you explain. there's tons of battery powered amp/speaker and projector. your smartphone are require more power on gaming compared to projector and some amp, we already have the technology to power them

| yet they have gas for cooking with stove
uuh you know gas cylinders exist right ? look it up

| u just throw any random idea.
the show is dumb with plotholes, but every point you make are just flat out wrong. im sorry
Feb 5, 2023 3:30 PM

Dec 2015
In the first 3 episodes she acts very cautiously to not warn about she being a "world traveller", but in these last 2 episodes they don't care about it anymore and made a lot of technology show in a middle age civilization.

I was expecting another interesting isekai like Honzuki and got an average comedy anime.
Feb 5, 2023 10:47 PM

Mar 2019
It's so weird to see how easily people accept her ability to provide goods that I can't help but find this show funny. Even the ones that show suspicion don't ever seem to linger on it.
Feb 6, 2023 10:55 AM

Sep 2020
She made the party way successful than others expected, and it's crazy how much food provided to the guests.
Feb 7, 2023 7:14 AM
Feb 2016
Wow. This episode was bad. Like crappy bad. Was it written by a weeb or is the original author really so inept that he couldn't create at least a decent medieval setting? Nothing makes sense, nothing is remotely believable, art is horrendous. Blegh.
Feb 7, 2023 12:07 PM

Aug 2019
This episode went by kinda quickly, but I also feel like I didn't enjoy it as much as some of the other episodes.

I will admit that her introducing this much technology in this world is a bit of an odd decision for her to make, but eh I can let it slide because I have been enjoying this overall
Feb 8, 2023 12:26 AM

Jan 2023
From a witch to a master chef? Fantastic. Yamano Cuisine? Awesome. I realized it now that you are dead serious about your happy life. Way to go, Mitsuha.
Feb 8, 2023 4:11 PM

May 2019
So Mitusuha is also a party planner and a good one too. The improvising towards the end was smart and seeing the von Bozes again was nice. The coming of age girl, Adelaide, was lovely in her dresses and the smile at the end made it worth it for Mitsuha.

I too was surprised that Mitsuha took Adelaide to the modern world and it looks like there's no limit as to how many times she can transport and what/who can go with her.
Feb 11, 2023 12:58 AM
Oct 2019
Bring earth cuisine into Isekai and get STONKS!!

Sasuga Mitsuha Shisho!!
Feb 11, 2023 5:31 AM

Nov 2013
the chef guy from last episode is back, now with the family members coming as well
after trying various foods (many of them just pre-prepared stuff from the general store), they want to contract her for food supplying and cooking lessons
but... she rejected, she doesn't mind those 2 things, but she wants more than just that, she also wants to be part of the dressing and performances for that party, and that was readily accepted, i'm curious to see the final result lol
before leaving, the mother scared her out of existence lols she wanted a champoo, and Mitsuha made sure to over price it for nobility :D

next, she joined the mansion, and taught the people in the kitchen how to make her stuff, and she was really enjoying being called Shishou

next, the star of the parti, Adelaide, got teleported directly to a japanese clothes store lmfao the woman there (forgot if we saw her before) really was enjoying her job
Adelaide made sure to thank Mitsuha for her help, and also saying how her family is doing their best for her party
the chef finally got the proper way to make the food and they were all happy for that

the problem is, Mitsuha hasn't opened the shop for a couple days, and someone was trying there to check on the store

the party started, and the nobles were sure to say bad things about the low amount of food lol they have no idea what's coming next, and how stupid their faces will look in a few minutes hahaha

starting with Mitsuha using a microphone, something that obviously is not available in that world, which makes everyone confused right away
next, a cute mid episode art, with Adelaide hiding behind the curtain <3

next Adelaide coming out, with her cute appearance and with Mitsuha's line "who is going to catch me?" (LOL) sure made everyone there put on a funny face
Mitsuha also used her computer to make illusions, everyone is so confused lmao

next, the quick dress change trick we see in some anime, like Runway the Waratte, and back to changing the background with the computer, even i am confused by the sudden changes
Adelaide came out in an armour suit, ready to perform some kind of theater piece, mostly just Mitsuha's voice and a couple movements from Adelaide

next, a different dress, and Adelaide made her quick speech, hoping nobles will be nice to her

and now, for the event we were witing for, the food, and while Adelaide has a ton of young man talking to her, the rest will go check out the numerous foreign food in the tables in the back of the room, similar to what some restaurants do

as expected, everyone is surprised at the fish dishes, and someone has to try to the sushi first, while everyone else is scared, but as soon as the one guy liked it, everyone went right after

the party was going too well, but... unexpectedly, the family that Mitsuha lived with for a few days is now here, and is totally mad at her lol so she was the one who tried to go to the shop while it was closed
Alexis tho, trying his luck with Adelaide, while all the other boys were annoyed lmao
oh, and Mitsuha made sure the younger brother also did the same, as a signal of respect for the host

next, a big problem, the food is not enough, Mitsuha overdid it so much that the nobles just need more and more, oh no
i kinda thought Mtsuha would just pull a "tondemo skill" and teleport the convenience store items, but she first made sure to make something with what was available, fried potatoes are always nice... as well as bringing out some of the deserts that were supposed to wait for later ... and ofc everyone enjoyed that

"we can't underestimate this new noble family, how much money and connections this must have costed"
Mitsuha sent a thumbs up, and Adelaide finally had a nice smile, knowing how well the party was going
yay Mitsuha with the piece sign victory pose
and now... all the nobles will be worried about their own parties and how they will surpass the one they just attended... and i think i know the answer LOL
favorite "new girls" from summer <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks (rip all the other choices)
Feb 17, 2023 8:21 PM
Feb 2023
Good job! love Iris-sama entrance.
Feb 20, 2023 11:27 PM
Aug 2022
Mitsuha is a very interesting protagonist in the sense that I genuinely think she could plan her moves more carefully making things way easier for her in the long run. This episode was probably my favorite yet because it felt like it passed by incredibly quickly! Time flies when you're having fun!

Feb 25, 2023 7:57 PM

Oct 2019
this episode was pretty weak compared to the first 4 tbh
Mar 5, 2023 7:31 AM

Jun 2015
I need this lady as my chef
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Mar 5, 2023 7:33 AM

Jun 2015
FiestaOnline said:

no one cares what you think, why cant you just enjoy something
Mar 5, 2023 8:32 AM

Oct 2019
Roch2001 said:
FiestaOnline said:

why are you so angry at my comment i didnt say anything bad about the show only that i enjoyed more the first 4 episodes
at least my comment has some merit yours is just you saying you need her to make you food, now thats something no one cares about.

Ps, dont reply back to me i wont even bother to read it.
Mar 5, 2023 3:07 PM

Jun 2015
FiestaOnline said:
Roch2001 said:

why are you so angry at my comment i didnt say anything bad about the show only that i enjoyed more the first 4 episodes
at least my comment has some merit yours is just you saying you need her to make you food, now thats something no one cares about.

Ps, dont reply back to me i wont even bother to read it.

Your funny. Your going to read this anyway. I'm not angry at your comment, I just feel your sad posting it. You should reach out to self help groups.
Mar 7, 2023 10:53 AM
Sep 2020
got hungry watching this episode
Mar 12, 2023 7:35 AM

Nov 2013
How much will they have to pay Mitsuha though? Hope they don't go bankrupt lol.
Apr 6, 2023 12:49 PM

Sep 2012
this is low key parody  
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rougo ni Sonaete Isekai de 8-manmai no Kinka wo Tamemasu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2023

94 by CorvidMonarch »»
Jul 18, 5:10 PM

Poll: » Rougo ni Sonaete Isekai de 8-manmai no Kinka wo Tamemasu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2023

85 by Kuroko12rt »»
Jul 10, 4:24 AM

» Use of her power in fights

JTK45 - Aug 12, 2023

12 by ariel_nugie »»
May 11, 5:49 AM

Poll: » Rougo ni Sonaete Isekai de 8-manmai no Kinka wo Tamemasu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2023

56 by ST63LTH »»
May 6, 2:35 AM

Poll: » Rougo ni Sonaete Isekai de 8-manmai no Kinka wo Tamemasu Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2023

56 by Tsukasa_Rio »»
Mar 4, 2:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.