Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 4, 2022 7:59 AM

Nov 2011
Damn, that fire and burning. This episode was tough at first but as usual, they managed to turn it around with joy and smiles. This cast feels like a special family now together.

And lol, they threw in some bunny outfit fan service in because why not. Gotta love how Haizakura always manage to find a way to bring peace.
Sep 5, 2022 4:46 AM

Apr 2010
Well the plan seems to have been set in motion the question now is who is the mastermind behind the plan.
Another question would be who is Haizakura's real identity seeing her memories ring now.
Next episode should be interesting.
Sep 5, 2022 12:50 PM

Sep 2020
So the new girl thinks the war hasn't ended it yet so she used her singing powers to wake up other dolls to fight, wonder what they're going to do to stop this.
Sep 9, 2022 9:55 AM

Jul 2017
The war has reignited lost souls, and the Black Cat Café...is burned down due to improper shielding. But still, even without the café, Haigakura is safe and sound, and all that is required of her is to break out in song.

Even with Kikka/Haigakura's awakening, Nagi's reiteration to her that the war is over is a necessity, even though she's still under the Oka model automata's signal and retaining memories. And with the Capital Fair incoming, the dolls prepare for their song day in and day out in full anticipation, while the glaring truth is stared right in the face. In fact, releasing Haikagura in song seems to affect other dolls as well.

The Capital Fair goes on as planned, but with the military working against rebel forces, an outbreak of war could sound out at anytime, so the performance is important to sing their heart out before all hell breaks loose...and that unfortunately is Haigakura's signal to commence war.

A somewhat boring 1st half, and got interesting back into the war again. The focal points feel bare...
Sep 9, 2022 10:00 AM

Feb 2020
Well, I'm glad no one got hurt.

So many cute moments in this episode. Retzel hugging Gekka was so heartwarming. ^^

I loved the performance.

What a cilffhanger.

SerafosJul 3, 1:23 AM
Sep 9, 2022 10:38 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Given their role its a gurantee that the Oka's would be used as force multipliers thats able to command armies numbering hundreds by themselves. But the effect that this had on them must have been overwhelming. Though the girls got out it's sad to see that beloved cafe be destroyed. To think that Gekka went to see that couple that turned out to be spies though. Retzel's infiltration to observe kagura was funny. Ha chans singing as she promoted the ice cream stand was adorable. But what was most hearwarming was seeing that despite the tragedy the girls are still standing strong. So it seems i was right that HaiKagura was actually related to the Oka's. Gekka sure has become more expressive as a result of her experience with the old couple. Their performance at the fair in front of that many people will be a great indication of how much times have changed within the empire. That is if Haikagura didn't hijack it. Given her reaction I can guess who Ha chan was during the war but just what is Haikagura's plan though. Can't wait to see what happen next week.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 9, 2022 10:51 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Kuronekotei has burned down...
Nagi isn't bothered about the shop but is instead glad that the girls are all safe.
Nagi is going to meet the sleeping automata-Haikagura-next.
Gekka goes to meet the two people who betrayed her but it was good to see that she believes they all had a good time together and that it wasn't fake.
Haizakura's ice cream song with Chiyo was SUGOKU KAWAII ANO DESU! (NIPAH!)
Karasuba's bunny outfit is nice xD.
The girls practise their singing in preparation for the event and they sound great!
Meanwhile, Haikagura has woken up and asks Nagi if the war has ended.
Seems Nagi and 'Kikka' know each other from when they are young.
She tells Haikagura she should live as herself now.
Karasuba is happy to see Nagi lol.
Haikagura hugs Haizakura and her eyes turn red again.
Nagi fixes Karasuba's leg and she cries as she was worried about Nagi.
Seems Gekka feels sorry for Retzel xD.
And Haikagura doesn't think the war is over yet..
The concert has now started! The girls are finally on stage.
But Haikagura starts singing and the other girls collapse!

Looking forward to the next episode!
Rem4lifexDSep 9, 2022 10:56 AM
AISHITERU...REM!
Sep 9, 2022 11:09 AM
Dec 2021
Man, this kinda was hinted throughout the whole anime, but now the fights are here for real. It’s not like it was unpredictable, but just tough.
Sep 9, 2022 11:20 AM

Nov 2013
Haikagura has just started the rumbling!
Sep 9, 2022 11:20 AM

Mar 2021
So happy to see the girls survive the fire, once again their performance was amazing especially Haizakura's singing
Sep 9, 2022 4:30 PM

May 2021
War caught up to them anyways, huh. Well, it was foreshadowed a lot so that's to be expected.

Sep 9, 2022 5:46 PM
Aug 2015
They have begun the endgame to what I hope is going to be a bittersweet ending.
Sep 9, 2022 6:15 PM

Jun 2017
Sigmar-Unberogen said:
Haikagura has just started the rumbling!

Killer loli automata goes brrr.
Sep 9, 2022 6:43 PM
May 2017
The story went full circle. On the next episode, someone will perform the mythical hero role, and such will be Haizakura's fate, and as bitter as her tribute.
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Sep 9, 2022 9:09 PM

Feb 2021
The cafe burnt down sadly:(. But still everyone is able to come together and smile per usual. That cilffhanger though... somethings about to go down in the next episode.
Sep 9, 2022 9:59 PM
Jun 2008
I feel that we're gonna see a robot apocalypse on the next episode!
Sep 10, 2022 1:57 AM

Oct 2007
Retzel wants a hug! She looks so happy and relieved when Gekka hugged her. lol

it was a fatal mistake by Nagi to allow the new doll to sing with the others on stage. Hopefully, Haikagura has not commanded those autumata to attack the audience... that would be terrible, and cause people to fear dolls so much.
Sep 10, 2022 5:33 AM

Jul 2014
It's been something that could be said about many of the episodes in this show, but this was the true "calm before the storm" episode, wasn't it?

Hopefully we're in for an intense final two episodes after all this build-up, but I'm not entirely confident of the show genuinely committing to anything besides slice-of-life even now.
Sep 10, 2022 5:41 PM

Nov 2011
Yo kidding me with that cliffhanger?!?! Man things have not been going good for our Black Cat girls.

So Haizakura and Haigakura are the Oka-Models (assumed) from the war.

Damn I can't believe the Broken dolls from episode 1 are coming back. Hurts my heart.

Next week going to be nutty.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Fall 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Sep 10, 2022 11:48 PM

Oct 2008
oh no, looks like the robots are gonna go killing spree on all of those civilian audience!
next episode might be a slaughterfield!
4/5.

Sep 11, 2022 4:25 PM

May 2019
Yeah this is definitely the calm before the storm episode. A SoL anime has turned into an action/war type with the recently introduced automata, Haikagura, going rogue. Hopefully no one gets killed but I'm not going to hold my breath.
Sep 12, 2022 3:08 AM

Oct 2007
@viperhc

yeah, things have become intense.

Key mostly makes slice of life shows... but I do remember that there was a robot battle scene in the final episode of
. They might do the same thing here on Prima Doll.
Sep 13, 2022 7:07 AM

Aug 2021
Watching closely at the mechanical dolls who seemed to be totally fine now, though even those automatons would be depressed-as each one used to be so fragile-and sitting in front of the ashes of whatever was left of the Black Cat Café. It would take further investigation to say for certain what caused the fire-according to his suspicions, the fire started with a gas ignition, and spread with oil-though trifles like it being a shame that that happened to Mr. Nagi's Café didn't matter in the least; and yet the dolls seemed to be taking things quite well.... they would be depressed, but, with the end of their work at the Café and useful to everyone, and even if their goals were lies or if they were worried about having nowhere to go, the time they shared together was not fake.
Sep 13, 2022 10:51 PM

Nov 2009
The girls survived the burning, not surprising really, since the dolls aren't really asleep. They were all just in standby mode.

Tho too bad the entire building is gone... this means if they decide to rebuild it, it'll take quite a while and during that time the girls will be spread out and since they're no longer in the cafe, they're under military rule.

___ ___ ___

Even with the cafe gone, the girls are still going ahead with their plans for the festival.

And Nagi is investigating the new doll, who is revealed as Kikka the Oka.

But apparently Haigakura is still deceiving everyone, including Nagi... She even tried to see if she can control Haizakura... (which she failed, however she was able to control other deactivated dolls)

And just as Haigakura uses her ability, Haizakura is regaining her memories...

Looks like it's going to end up with a Haigakura vs Haizakura battle. Tho I forsee many dolls will be destroyed in the process... like how they showed us in the flashback that in order to stop the dolls from being controlled, is to literally send them into a fire to be destroyed...
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Sep 16, 2022 8:12 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Yes that was cute but of course Haikagura's issue isn't fixed yet, and her singing made them go on full war mode :S
Nov 2, 2022 4:22 AM

Feb 2021
Human are the one who's starting a war :(
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jan 30, 2023 3:55 AM
Apr 2021
YudiYusantoS said:
Human are the one who's starting a war :( 
(Blames Politicians)
Jan 29, 9:54 AM

Jun 2015
And here it is, the ice cream, song along with another destructive song in the end.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Jul 26, 2:53 AM
Aug 2021
eiiiiii the ice cream song I have achieved inner peace .

More topics from this board

Poll: » Prima Doll Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2022

58 by Sniffer94 »»
Oct 8, 8:56 AM

Poll: » Prima Doll Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2022

31 by wildhood »»
Aug 5, 3:37 AM

Poll: » Prima Doll Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 3, 2022

73 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Jun 13, 12:57 AM

Poll: » Prima Doll Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2022

40 by welcome2atlantis »»
Sep 8, 2023 5:59 AM

» Cringe

Stormen - Mar 26, 2023

11 by RSGX »»
Apr 11, 2023 3:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.