Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 19, 2022 10:52 AM

Sep 2020
I don't like how everyone is talking about how this anime is old (fidget spinner,Russian dance), how its jokes are predictable and how it is repetitive.
This manga first published in 2017 so I am not going to talk about why here and there are memes but so what? Is it bother you seeing Aharen-san doing prisyádka on an iglo?? Than go elsewhere..
First thing I want to talk about is this anime isn't using humor to be funny, it is using it for its story. What I mean by story is everything in this anime is connected to its humor and what makes this anime funny is its bits and pieces. Like yes we all do know this anime is (1st season) 2017, but when I saw Aharen on an iglo I spilled my tea all over the place and nearly choke my self to death and when Raidou said the invitation is probably a mistake I just can't move for a minute. Like from all those people are you the one who said that? She literally threatened you the other day, wha??
What makes this anime funny is its way of telling the story, explaining its characters and its moments like those. If you are looking for generic cliche love comedy which is straight forward with its comedy go look somewhere else this not your cup of tea.
Jun 19, 2022 10:59 AM
plɹoM pǝʇɹǝʌuI

Sep 2020
Bartu55555 said:
I don't like how everyone is talking about how this anime is old (fidget spinner,Russian dance), how its jokes are predictable and how it is repetitive.
This manga first published in 2017 so I am not going to talk about why here and there are memes but so what? Is it bother you seeing Aharen-san doing prisyádka on an iglo?? Than go elsewhere..
First thing I want to talk about is this anime isn't using humor to be funny, it is using it for its story. What I mean by story is everything in this anime is connected to its humor and what makes this anime funny is its bits and pieces. Like yes we all do know this anime is (1st season) 2017, but when I saw Aharen on an iglo I spilled my tea all over the place and nearly choke my self to death and when Raidou said the invitation is probably a mistake I just can't move for a minute. Like from all those people are you the one who said that? She literally threatened you the other day, wha??
What makes this anime funny is its way of telling the story, explaining its characters and its moments like those. If you are looking for generic cliche love comedy which is straight forward with its comedy go look somewhere else this not your cup of tea.

my guy, i wanted to hear this for a long time. props to you and you've got my ever lasting respect.
Jun 19, 2022 11:22 AM

Sep 2021
was a shitshow nonetheless
Jun 19, 2022 11:29 AM
May 2020
a great show to enjoy with good humour. but since I am an anime only for this series, idk how it is going to continue but it feels like the humour and all is related to the mc(s) and the story. am expecting a season 2
Jun 19, 2022 12:17 PM

Jun 2021
Wasn't bad...but doesn't go above 6/10 tbh. What I didn't like was it was trying to exaggerate so-called misunderstandings too much. Like nobody's that dumb to think like that,other than those lame attempt at comedy it wasn't bad.
Jun 19, 2022 12:24 PM

Aug 2018
i don't care what people say about show i like because "fan environment" of manga and anime is really toxic and stupid. well not all people who watch anime are like that ofc but when i hear what some guy says about anime/character/plot etc. - give me brain damage. i liked the anime and aharen and raido are really good duo and it was funny comedy and i enjoyed it. also i ship them from the beginning
dayooooonJun 19, 2022 12:30 PM
Jun 19, 2022 12:25 PM
Jul 2015
These references that was shown was actually relevant during when the first chapter was shown at 2016 meaning all the gen z meme was replace the during that year.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 19, 2022 12:26 PM
Jul 2015
The problem with the show is that they skip literally 20 chapter couple panel per chapter as well. The pacing of the joke had an actual build up in the manga
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 19, 2022 12:28 PM
Jul 2015
Animation budget on romance are getting bad treatment lately including komi
Jun 19, 2022 12:47 PM

May 2022
Bartu55555 said:

I loved the show and some of my favorite parts are Raidou’s insane imagination, the teacher with the nose bleeds, Ooshiro spying on them from the crazy places and Aharen’s deadpan reactions. I really haven’t been reading to many threads other than after each episode would air. Overall what I did read seemed very positive and it has a pretty high overall score for the type of show that it is so I’m not understanding what’s making you mad? Unless on other platforms the reception it pretty negative but if you really enjoy it, to hell with what others say.
Jun 19, 2022 12:49 PM
Aug 2020
Unlike a lot of people I thought the show was hilarious and I cried on the last episode
Jun 19, 2022 1:09 PM
May 2020
It’s a comedy, of course it’s trying to be funny. Something I think it rather succeeded in. But not everyone will find it funny. It’s not that they don’t understand, it’s that they don’t find it funny. I’m not sure what your trying to do by explaining to people what they should find funny.
Jun 19, 2022 2:34 PM
Jul 2021
I actually think it was pretty funny
Jun 19, 2022 5:40 PM
May 2022
Absolutely loved the show and manga
Jun 19, 2022 6:19 PM
Jun 2021
Just an example to show you that it's funny as well as wholesome if people have watched this show patiently

This show is actually funny with light hearted humour or peaceful vibes

Jun 19, 2022 6:27 PM

May 2021
It was pretty enjoyable for me.
Jun 19, 2022 10:12 PM

Jul 2015
It was one of the better shows this season.

Jun 20, 2022 3:31 AM
Mar 2020
way better than the shitty shikimori
Jun 20, 2022 5:07 AM
Apr 2022
Bartu55555 said:

my guy, spitting facts
Jun 20, 2022 6:10 AM
Jan 2010
I do love the anime the way ot is.
Also, I feel like if they adapted the trends to current ones, they would be TikTok and Fortnite dances, maybe some Minecraft... I wouldn't recognize or laugh at them...
Jun 20, 2022 6:34 AM

May 2021
Its something a younger version of me would have enjoyed more. Still enjoyed parts of it though.

Jun 20, 2022 8:05 AM
Mar 2021
_cybersadist_ said:
Wasn't bad...but doesn't go above 6/10 tbh. What I didn't like was it was trying to exaggerate so-called misunderstandings too much. Like nobody's that dumb to think like that,other than those lame attempt at comedy it wasn't bad.

yh the male mc kept saying that phrase after every misunderstanding, it was so jarring
Jun 20, 2022 8:09 AM
Mar 2021
shash_king18 said:
Just an example to show you that it's funny as well as wholesome if people have watched this show patiently

it's so bizarre seeing ppls opinions on comedy. cos you might find these scenes funny but they never striked my funny strings. someone above said that they found raidou's imagination funny, but I found it repetitive and annoying. as a whole still kinda enjoyed it ig
Jun 20, 2022 11:15 AM
Aug 2020
Good for you if you enjoy this kind of comedy, but you have to understand that not everyone does. Everyone has the right to talk about their thoughts on the show. This show is a 6/10 for me, the highest I could get is a 7/10 and you have to respect that.

Thank you.
Jun 20, 2022 6:08 PM
Jun 2021
SM_Anime said:
shash_king18 said:

it's so bizarre seeing ppls opinions on comedy. cos you might find these scenes funny but they never striked my funny strings. someone above said that they found raidou's imagination funny, but I found it repetitive and annoying. as a whole still kinda enjoyed it ig

NGL, this show bored me once between episode number 5-8 because yeah at beginning the light hearted comedy and Raido's imagination & plain reactions do made me laugh but as you said it becomes repetitive later

However it made a comeback after episode number 9 for me and I do agree that this can't be funny for everyone but in my case it did work so doesn't matters at the end

7/10 for me
Jun 20, 2022 7:15 PM
Dec 2020
I like the show but the point you've made here is terrible 💀
Jun 21, 2022 2:31 AM
Mar 2021
shash_king18 said:
SM_Anime said:

NGL, this show bored me once between episode number 5-8 because yeah at beginning the light hearted comedy and Raido's imagination & plain reactions do made me laugh but as you said it becomes repetitive later

However it made a comeback after episode number 9 for me and I do agree that this can't be funny for everyone but in my case it did work so doesn't matters at the end

7/10 for me

Yh same, the camping episode brought it back and the ending finally showed an anime that doesnt prolong a story and rather moves on to the next stage unlike a lot of romcoms. it is indeed a 7/10
Jun 21, 2022 9:41 AM
Mar 2021
honestly this show's romance development is literally the most genuine I have ever seen. It accomplished so much in 12 eps than most other anime romances. *cough* Love chunibyo * cough*.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aharen-san wa Hakarenai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 6, 2022

112 by kazuma-kisaragi »»
Yesterday, 8:55 AM

Poll: » Aharen-san wa Hakarenai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 29, 2022

113 by kazuma-kisaragi »»
Oct 7, 3:41 AM

Poll: » Aharen-san wa Hakarenai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 22, 2022

144 by kazuma-kisaragi »»
Oct 5, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Aharen-san wa Hakarenai Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2022

139 by kazuma-kisaragi »»
Oct 3, 6:44 AM

Poll: » Aharen-san wa Hakarenai Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2022

147 by kazuma-kisaragi »»
Oct 3, 6:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.