Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 10, 2022 8:21 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Publisher Square Enix opened an official website for a television anime adaptation of Taichi Kawazoe's Futoku no Guild (Guild of Depravity) manga on Friday. The website also revealed the main staff and a teaser visual (pictured).

Staff
Director: Takuya Asaoka (Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi)
Series Composition: Kazuyuki Fudeyasu (Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu)
Character Design: Hiraku Kaneko (Valkyrie Drive: Mermaid)
Studio: TNK

Kawazoe began serializing the ecchi fantasy manga in Shounen Gangan magazine in June 2017. Square Enix shipped the ninth volume on March 11.

Official site: https://futoku-no-anime.com/
Official Twitter: @futoku_anime

Source: Comic Natalie

Futoku no Guild on MAL
DatRandomDudeMar 10, 2022 6:46 PM
Mar 10, 2022 8:25 AM

Jul 2021
So um director was apart of the most controversial anime in 2021 and now they're apart of this new ecchi project lol
Mar 10, 2022 8:35 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
CQLLIST said:
So um director was apart of the most controversial anime in 2021 and now they're apart of this new ecchi project lol
Match made in heaven, can't wait for the lewd lol
Mar 10, 2022 8:36 AM

Sep 2020
Look like another borderline hentai by TNK ๐Ÿคฎ !!!
ZXEANMar 10, 2022 9:04 AM
Mar 10, 2022 8:40 AM

Nov 2021
Damn this guy like big boobs and ecchi
Cool I guess
Mar 10, 2022 9:02 AM

Jan 2020
This looks bad. Why the heck is trash like this getting anime, smh
Mar 10, 2022 9:07 AM
Feb 2020
I'm going to watch it for the plot, I swear
Mar 10, 2022 9:10 AM

May 2021
CQLLIST said:
return of the king
Mar 10, 2022 9:11 AM

Oct 2021
TNK? Big boobs? Director of Redo of Healer?

I'M 100% IN!!!
Mar 10, 2022 9:31 AM

Feb 2019
Awful proportions in the promo art. There's literally no worse first impression. Uninterested.
Well I for one already loved Lain.
Mar 10, 2022 9:33 AM

Dec 2010
After taking a look at the manga, some of the female character designs reminded me of the extremely healthy designs from Real Drive. Let's see what they'll do with the anime.
Mar 10, 2022 9:44 AM

Sep 2020
I rather watch H than watching this. ( อก° อœส– อก°)b

Mar 10, 2022 12:08 PM

Apr 2009
If absolutely nothing else, at least it's hard to fault their personnel decisions.
Mar 10, 2022 12:15 PM

Nov 2008
So this is basically a more mindless Ishuzoku Reviewers. I wonder if there are any harpies in this.

Mar 10, 2022 12:31 PM

Mar 2021
Another shitshow where the female characters are constantly raped, or "harrassed" as they call it nowadays when animals are involved in involuntairy sexual actions. F*p material for the most depraved, what a fitting title. A clear no from my side.
The Gods and Demons you fear and worship are as nothing to me!
Mar 10, 2022 1:56 PM

Jul 2017
Redo of Healer vibes, no doubt.

I'm a fascist to skip over this one.
Mar 10, 2022 2:57 PM
โ™ก( โ€ขเฅขโ—ก-เฅข)โœงห–ยฐ โ™ก

Dec 2014
For those of you who think this will be like Redo Healer, don't worry you re all dead wrong xD

The MC is just like babysitter actually lol, dunno why they made him look scary there, he is not a bad guy xD

(ใฃโ—”โ—กโ—”)ใฃ ๐“˜ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ช ๐”€๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ♥
Mar 10, 2022 9:23 PM

Aug 2018
Wait who is the MC ?
The Green hair looking dude or that Purple hair cat girl ?
"When There Is Evil In This World That Justice Cannot Defeat, Would You Taint Your Hands With Evil To Defeat Evil? Or Would You Remain Steadfast And Righteous Even If It Means Surrendering To Evil?"
Mar 10, 2022 10:01 PM

Oct 2017
More borderline hentai.
Mar 11, 2022 2:11 AM

Mar 2018
Hahaha, I'm reading this manga. The art and comedy are good but never thought it's popular enough to get an anime. Looking forward to this.

Mar 11, 2022 10:55 AM
Jan 2021
It's literally one of the funniest mangas i've read in awhile. For people wondering it has konosuba vibes but +18
Mar 11, 2022 10:55 AM
Jan 2021
It's literally one of the funniest mangas i've read in awhile. For people wondering it has konosuba vibes but +18
Mar 11, 2022 10:58 AM
Jan 2021
TheOneSin7 said:
Another shitshow where the female characters are constantly raped, or "harrassed" as they call it nowadays when animals are involved in involuntairy sexual actions. F*p material for the most depraved, what a fitting title. A clear no from my side.
It's supposed to be funny, and it is, so there's a reason the writer goes full blown on the hentai, it's the point. Now if you don't like fanservice i can understand but don't judge an anime too fast
Mar 11, 2022 11:11 AM

Mar 2021
CielAraragi said:
TheOneSin7 said:
It's supposed to be funny, and it is, so there's a reason the writer goes full blown on the hentai, it's the point. Now if you don't like fanservice i can understand but don't judge an anime too fast

I have no problem with fanservice, Konosuba is a good example on how to do an isekai ecchi comedy. But what I've seen in the manga so far is definitively borderline rape in ecchi disguise. And I don't think this trend should be kept.
The Gods and Demons you fear and worship are as nothing to me!
Mar 13, 2022 5:03 AM

May 2009
Marcus5768 said:
Wait who is the MC ?
The Green hair looking dude or that Purple hair cat girl ?

Edgelord-looking guy is the MC and tanuki girl is first member of his harem/party. It's fantasy ecchi comedy.
Mar 15, 2022 3:38 AM
Feb 2020
My bigger issues are there is no way this is not going to get butchered.
First off his harem
Hitamuki-the purple haired dog girl marital artist 18 she gets molested the most I am talking we are going to see everything of her.
Hanebata-knight "berserker" big tiddied rich girl no issues here she is 18
Tokishikko Magic user-flat child like girl gothic loli in appearance is 18 lazy nerd
Meidenia Healer-academy princess who also looks loli is 15 years old tsundere

He has 3 others but they are more side players
Enome - the guild receptionist in her 20s has a daughter not sure if married or widow.
Mishelley - A Guard from another town this one he actually almost sleeps with.she is 21
Noma - a male elf who is your basic trap the monsters even treat him like a girl

The whole story is he was raised doing militaristic training since birth he knows nothing outside of the life of a hunter. He is 20 he has never had a girlfriend. He is frugal so the money he has made hunting has built up to the point he doesn't need to work. So he wants to go back to the university and give college life a try and he hopes to meet women. All his friends have quit to get married.he feels his youth has been wasted. To guide him and hook him up enome pairs him with first hitamuki then Meidenia then toki and finally hanebata he is shown two things everyone who joined is incompetent and the other thing monsters are be having odd rape instead of killing...
Mar 15, 2022 11:57 AM
Dec 2016
Great manga comedy.. i hate when people say its like konosuba.. no you weeb.. it's so different.. because konosuba have no tentacle softcore hentai.. hahaha.. just kidding.. anyway. When this news came to me it's bring tears in my eyes.. aside tentacle or bestiality, comedy aspect from this manga is good and makes me wonder who would be seiyuu for kikuru madan?
Mar 15, 2022 1:41 PM

Nov 2008
Lunas2525 said:
First off his harem
Hitamuki-the purple haired dog girl marital artist 18 she gets molested the most I am talking we are going to see everything of her.
Tokishikko Magic user-flat child like girl gothic loli in appearance is 18 lazy nerd

Enome - the guild receptionist in her 20s has a daughter not sure if married or widow.
Mishelley - A Guard from another town this one he actually almost sleeps with.she is 21
Noma - a male elf who is your basic trap the monsters even treat him like a girl

The whole story is he was raised doing militaristic training since birth he knows nothing outside of the life of a hunter. He is 20 he has never had a girlfriend. He is frugal so the money he has made hunting has built up to the point he doesn't need to work. So he wants to go back to the university and give college life a try and he hopes to meet women. All his friends have quit to get married.he feels his youth has been wasted. To guide him and hook him up enome pairs him with first hitamuki then Meidenia then toki and finally hanebata he is shown two things everyone who joined is incompetent and the other thing monsters are be having odd rape instead of killing...

This is the exact anime Comicfesta needs badly but they sadly won't take. It could've received the uncensored ONA release that it deserves.

Mar 15, 2022 1:48 PM
Feb 2020
Hoppy said:
Lunas2525 said:
First off his harem

This is the exact anime Comicfesta needs badly but they sadly won't take. It could've received the uncensored ONA release that it deserves.
yeah a ova or ona would have been best it doesn't have the plot of a real series... It has the plot of a hentai they would just need let the scenes go on longer...

More topics from this board

» Light Novel 'Odayaka Kizoku no Kyuuka no Susume.' Gets TV Anime

DatRandomDude - Oct 9

3 by assignmenthelpnz »»
3 hours ago

» Light Novel 'Kanpekisugite Kawaige ga Nai to Konyaku Haki sareta Seijo wa Ringoku ni Urareru' Gets TV Anime in 2025

Vindstot - Yesterday

2 by Lumenesca »»
4 hours ago

» Webtoon 'The Beginning After The End' Gets TV Anime in 2025

DatRandomDude - Oct 19

31 by -Noir-- »»
7 hours ago

» 'Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu' Announces Movie Adaptation

Vindstot - Sep 29

20 by middle_pickup »»
7 hours ago

» Light Novel 'Blade & Bastard' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Yesterday

9 by Rimuru0001 »»
11 hours ago
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.