Forum Settings
Forums
Fireworks, Should We See It from the Side or the Bottom? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
May 11, 2018 4:14 PM

Oct 2015
what can I say? it was a waste of potential for something that could be great.

The final song worth the time but I really wanted to avoid some scenes.

So the end is one of those realities were they actually did scape, that was cute.
May 11, 2018 7:35 PM

Jul 2012
No offence... But what did I just watch? What's happening? Why do they even like each other?

Gorgeous visuals.
Outstanding music.
Great voice cast, even the main two sounded good.

But what the fuck? LOL

Main characters had no personality AND no chemistry. Why do they have romantic feelings for each other? Why are the side characters so useless? Only cute couple was the teachers. That's it.

I'm so glad I didn't pay to watch this in theaters. It wouldn't have been worth it.
MayukaMay 11, 2018 7:41 PM
May 12, 2018 11:54 AM

Feb 2017
Hmm, so in the real timeline, after the day norimichi see nazumi being dragged by her mom. He is regreting it like all the timeline he had tried, all the timeline intention is "how to save nazumi".

They talk on the train in the middle of the sea and relizing she is not really wanted like that, she dont want the only world for they two. And its contradictive in the world at that time.
(The world grant from norimichi desire to not ever losing nazumi + Nazumi parent and thier friend not ever find them and they keep going to the tokyo).

On the train they relize the only thing they wanted is to see each other again in the future, even Narumi gonna left the city and move so far.

Norimichi regreting his action to not win the swim race.
Nazumi regreting inviting Azumi beside her
real intention is to invite Norimichi.
(She said it on the real timeline, on the park. She want going out with Norimichi but he is losing the swim race).

So they seeing all that fragment to the timeline when they keep going and not stop in the train station, timeline when they success go to Tokyo.
At the end of the fragment, they maybe relizing their feeling, so they kissing under water. Narumi last sentance is "im curious when we are gonna meet again"
Ir revert all the timeline and goes back to normal.

In the real timeline when the kids see
nazumi dragged, MC throwing the first ball, eventuallu the ball not grant any wish and the real timeline goes on.
Its because their last hope, "when we are gonna meet again ?".

So my last theory for the last scene is, after summer holiday. Norimichi is searching Nazumi.

The only cons in this movie is, the other character is not really memorable beside their action, i forget the name and their face really quick. And of course the confusing theory and explanation.

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
May 12, 2018 3:36 PM

Jun 2013
I guess it's an okay movie with good visuals. But I didn't really understand the theme or the point apart from the reverse time thing. As of the ending I am assuming everything went back to normal after the magical ball was destroyed while Nazuna and Norimichi successfully ran away.
May 23, 2018 12:37 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Well, it was pretty good in my honest opinion. Sure, the characters felt bland and the Storyline was haphazard, but the dynamics of the Animation/Art and the Sound Department was just gorgeous. If only the movie were to be some 20 minutes longer, I’d imagine the overall impression of the movie would have been far better but the openness of this ending is deliberate, so that’s a pity.

Moving on, the experience of watching the movie felt a little empty. Empathy of the Characters was absent from the show, almost entirely, and that’s surely because of the lack of time provided to each of the characters. I think only our main Character, to be frankly honest, recieved enough screen time and attention to actually have a feel of. On another note, it was difficult to comprehend the female lead, in particular, as she seemed to be fine with either of the two boys initially but by the end it turned out to be our main lead solely. Lol, that sure felt awkward. It was a little disheartening to see the Animation quality drop here and there too, especially during a conversation between our two main leads in the train I think. All in all though, the movie was a pretty good one that is definitely underrated here. As for the finale, I’m going to have to go with what most others suggested above of returning back to the original timeline and the others as alternative as the shards magic effect has been broken.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

May 26, 2018 10:40 PM

Mar 2012
Ventus_S said:
If the movie fails to showcase all these elements you talked about, then it's a bad movie. Don't blame audience for being clueless about wtf is going on.

I didn't blame the audience, though...I explicitly recommended people to read the manga precisely because I thought the movie was confusing.
Aug 28, 2018 6:16 PM

Aug 2016
Lmao wtf I had high expectations before I watched this movie. Thank god I watched TLJ instead of this one last year. So many plot holes and missing scenes that could've explained the storyline much more better.
What a mess.
Aug 30, 2018 7:43 PM

Dec 2009
Fiction is an art not a science. Experience it, don't analyze it.

This is words coming from someone who actually does science.

Upon absorbing and experiencing art, as opposed to trying to disassemble it into it's constituents, you will gain more from it, and it will come to make sense on it's own, even if hard to describe.

People like to call this an excuse, but it's a fact. Although there are better that exist, this is still an art film, exploring an idea, the idea in this one is possibility: "what if".
It is so very simple.

Only thing any time should be spent on trying to understand, is what the writer/artist's vision is.
GenesisAriaAug 30, 2018 8:32 PM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Sep 12, 2018 9:19 PM
Jun 2017
The movie is fine for me, though what i can say is that it lacks character development especially the main characters of the story. The plot itself is fine with me.

That ending though, i dont get all of it especially what happen between the two of them after seeing that ball being shattered into pieces. They have seen the future between the two of them but after that they just disappeared? Hahaha...

*i like the OST used here...
Oct 20, 2018 12:17 PM
Mar 2018
for some reason, many consider this anime so bad that it gets six points. But in my opinion, this anime is very good from various things, especially for music. If the story is understandable, this can be the best anime movie romance. I have a few clues that I can understand the story,

https://www.animenoem.com/2018/05/penjelasan-ending-uchiage-hanabi.html
Eng TL: https://www.noemnime.com/2018/09/uchiage-hanabi-ending-explanation.html
Nov 1, 2018 8:03 PM
Mar 2014
I liked this movie. I wish it finished with them actually together and not how it turned out
Nov 7, 2018 6:55 AM

Sep 2011
There are lots of stuffs that I just don't get it and this movie just wants us to accept everything at face value. I'm fine if it's only the supernatural stuff but also characters' motives and way of thinking? The hell.

Nov 9, 2018 6:09 AM

Jan 2011
Fireworks can be flat or spherical.
It depends on the design.
Here's an example of both

The smileys are flat and you can see them at various angles. And the willows are round with that drooping slow burn.
Or the flat ones you see at the Olympics to show the rings

Like all they had to do was google image search fireworks and it's in the first page of results.

But the stupidity train didn't stop there for these kids. They should check the water reservoir for lead because the intelligence level is shockingly low for everyone at that school.
Nov 20, 2018 10:07 PM

Dec 2016
Visuals: 9/10
Soundtrack 8/10
Story: 3/10
Shaft can only carry so much lol
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Nov 25, 2018 1:54 AM
Nov 2018
I just finished the movie 20 minutes ago. I have a theory that I did not yet see in this thread (did not read all responses, though).

When Nazuna's father was discussed, it showed him with the ball in his hands. So, he "disappeared", or possibly died, when he used the ball. This created a new world, with him in it, but he was no longer in the original world. This left the ball behind in the original world (and he also probably has it in the next one).

Each time Norimichi uses the ball, he creates a new world, and is erased from the preceding one, which continues without him. So, at the end of the movie, he remains in the same timeline where he kisses Nazuna.

When he is called on in class, this is going back to the original world. He is not present because he is also "missing," since he has left that world already. If he is running after Nazuna, it is not in the original world, but in the final one where the ball was destroyed.
Dec 2, 2018 3:33 PM

Jan 2012
I have finished the movie, the story started of decently but confusing with the marble as there was no explaination and I am still puzzled to what the movie was trying to tell me. All I. Hold grasp was the male lead wanted to spend a day with the female lead.

In addition, it may just be me but I feel fireworks feels like a forced idea than focusing just s slice of life such as going to the fireworks as a date which would sound more promising.

Yahallo!
Yatta!
Baka!

<!
"Humans, your existence was a mistake. Conflicts, lies, jealously, greed. You once caused me to lose everything and today I will devour everything... Because I am the Valkyrie Goddess">
Dec 20, 2018 8:22 AM
Oct 2018
Very very good. My favorite list new
Dec 29, 2018 9:23 PM

Oct 2010
UImoetard said:
Great movie, I had a fairly low expectation since I heard many criticism about it, but it turned out to be an amazing movie. Here's what I think about the movie and my interpretation.

Even though many people think the story was confusing. To me, it was actually clear and made sense. Norimichi realizes he was in a different world ever since he was first on the lighthouse and saw the flat fireworks. The fireworks looked weird and fake as well when Nazuna and Norimochi got chased to the lighthouse. The entire movie spent alot of time on the whether fireworks are "flat" or "round," which ended up being the most important thing to keep in the mind throughout the entire movie. If the fireworks are not normal, then they are in a fake world. The weird stone had the power to grant the user's wish during its activation. Norimichi also figured that out and explained it to Nazuna. That's why he knew they would be fine not leaving the train at the next station after they hid from everyone. The stone granted the wish, making the train moved in a weird track.

Now as for the ending of the movie, which many people felt it was too open-ended/confusing. It actually ties back to the shape of the fireworks and the title of the movie, "Fireworks, Should We See It from the Side or the Bottom?" We understand why "side" is important to be in the title, but what about bottom? At the scene right after the stone exploded, shards fell everywhere and the MC's kissed, we saw "round" fireworks from underwater. Therefore, that would imply they are now in the real world after the stone got destroyed (if fireworks were flat, then it would be flat from both the side and the bottom). After so much stuff happened and them confirming their love for each other with the kiss, it would make sense for them to actually commit "kakeochi," which was further confirmed after seeing the empty desks of Norimichi and Nazuna at the very end.

I'm gonna go with this. It makes logical sense but it's also the ending I want to believe in. Thank you.

Also, Yuusuke as an asshole.
Dec 30, 2018 12:44 AM
Dec 2018
wow I never though of it like that I too enjoyed this movie but I had trouble with the ending trying to figer it out thanks you have really cleared it up
Dec 31, 2018 9:57 AM

Apr 2015
Do you remember when 16 years was old?

Hugo (aesthetic) + Moonrise Kingdom (dramatic) + TGWLTT (yes, yes, of course)

But hollow. Tired. Frustrating.

But pretty. That's all that matters.
Actually not. But it does matter though.
6-7/10
Jan 3, 2019 12:13 PM
Sep 2018
In the end I thought they just killed themselves... like they both drowned, suicide lovers? Idk correct me if I'm wrong.
Jan 3, 2019 12:48 PM
Dec 2018
sorry they do not kill themselves at all they just live as if nothing happen
Jan 8, 2019 2:46 AM
Nov 2018
I hope there is season 2
Jan 12, 2019 12:40 AM

Mar 2012
The most pointless thing I've watched. The animation and visuals were beautiful but it didn't have anything more than that. The characters as well as the dialogues were straight out bland, they kept on talking about and doing random things. The MC had no reason to run away with Nazuna other than of course he was in love with her for the plot, what about his parents!? He simply runs away without a single word with them for a girl he barely even talked with before!? Nazuna had problems with her mother remarrying and them moving away but the movie didn't even try to resolve it nor did it come to any sort of conclusion in the slightest. The round wish granting ball was never explained at all either. Worst yet it started with bouncing boobs and a creep harassing the teacher.

I watched it after seeing it being nominated for best movie in crunchyroll awards but it turned out to be nothing more than eye candy.

Also dear Japan, please stop with those Engrish songs, they are cringy! The melody was beautiful, now only if it was in Japanese or sung by a person who could at least pronounce half the words right (not a fan of the weird lyrics either). Ending song was pretty good.
Jan 13, 2019 6:49 PM

May 2012
that was comically bad
Jan 14, 2019 7:54 AM

Aug 2017
But the screenplay? some time travel and we made the film? Christ!
Jan 16, 2019 5:36 PM

May 2015
i thought it would be similar to Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo but I was wrong

I really like this movie, don't understand the low rate of it
No matter who much you regret or wish,
if you couldn't do something in life,
you can't do it after death, either.
- Hanako
Jan 19, 2019 10:05 AM
Jan 2017
OK this anime has very good grapich, setting, background, chara .. is awesome..
even the motion is very smooth,, the firework effect is wonderfull, and full of color. the
and the story just like steins gate or boku innai machi when MC can back to the past and changing the future ,,
the ending is farewell between these two,, but after began the new school i dont know what happen next??
Feb 26, 2019 10:42 PM

Jul 2016
It wasn't so bad, but I got the feeling they just recycled some Monogatari scenes, like in the school or the building, I also really hate faggot MCs who do nothing until the end like him.
Like the other guy a few posts above said, I think at the end he disappeared and so did the dad.
Mar 7, 2019 8:23 AM

Apr 2018
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 8/10 lol
Mar 20, 2019 10:16 AM

Jul 2014
I just tried watching this cause I love the soundtrack "Uchiage Hanabi" by DAOKO but damn it.. the song is the only thing I liked about this... WTF did I just made myself watch... words cannot describe how disappointed I am and how much of a train wreck this was... not to mention the VA's especially the main male one.. good lord..
-1/5
Apr 22, 2019 1:21 PM

Oct 2012
An interesting teenage romance that really isn't what if story but rather the tale about the destiny and adaptation of classic tale in the modern setting.

The visuals were great and the music was nice but while Nazuna VA was great I can't say the same about the voice of Norimichi who sounded way too old for being just 14-15 years old and it was really breaking the fourth wall for me. And some of the other seiyuu were also pretty bad match for their characters.

But even if you realize that all of this was just a story of Orihime and Hikoboshi (or Altair and Vega) who are allowed to see each other only for one day in a year, and even when you don't mind that the second part of the movie was mostly poetic metaphor, the story itself felt mostly uncomplete to me, like there was some important part missing. It was probably way too simple in its core for what it tried to tell.

6/10
Apr 26, 2019 12:10 PM

Jul 2013
I'd rather recommend the DAOKO music video lol.

Started off interesting but it just drags halfway through the movie and felt incomplete.

Characters are alright for a movie at least. Bland characters to make the story flow smoothly like Shinsekai Yori. I wasn't expecting anything amazing at all honestly.

There was something weird with the voice acting. I'm not sure what exactly but something didn't fit.

Great music and great art except for the weird CGI especially the transitions from 2D to 3D is just a no no particularly the bike scenes.

Quite disappointing.
May 1, 2019 7:39 AM
Oct 2012
fireworks had a theme that was close to your name it too was part time travel part romance but your name was way better this was ok but had the usal what happened at the end thing going on fine to watch if you like ghibli but I prefer your name which was done much better and had better ending
Oct 25, 2019 8:20 AM
Apr 2016
Jak said:
So who does she end up with?

i'll say norimichi because he is searching or her XD
Oct 25, 2019 8:33 AM
Apr 2016
Atavistic said:
This was a decent movie, but ultimately it seemed to just get lost along the way: from the point when the train went out to sea until the final scene, it just stopped making sense. However, I was reasonably enjoying it up to that point, even if I don't really get what the actual point of it all really was: so much was left unresolved and unexplained. However, I think the actual ending was reasonably, if not entirely, clear: the focus on Nazuna's chair, then ending with it becoming clear Norimichi is absent would seem to indicate that they did elope together, which I'm guessing had something to do with Norimichi catching the shard showing them together in Tokyo. Still, I really don't see why they couldn't have just shown a second or two of this before or after the credits just to make it a little more obvious.

7/10
DLSUalpha009 said:
Enjoyable film and not that long (run-time of around less than two hours).

I've watched it twice so far..........although I hope to watch it for at least another four times (to support anime films in my local cinema hehe)

Anyways, spoiler alert!!!

------------------------------

How would you interpret that ending? Here's the possibilities that I can think of:

1) The most convenient ending - main dude went with Nazuna to whereever she went (e.g. Tokyo, Osaka, etc.). They became lovers and will probably get married and will live happily ever after. THE END :)

2) The two main characters never got back to the real world (or at least the world where they originally came from)

3) All of this is just dream (#Inception haha)

--------

Anyways, as what others said, this movie revolves around "what if". Even the name of the town and area is named "MOSHIMO" which loosely translates to "what if" in Engilsh.

for me i'll say the ending was that normichi is on a hunt to track down nazuna as both of them are missing
Dec 13, 2019 9:07 AM

Feb 2019
When I first really heard of this movie, it was through an article on MAL about budgets not determining quality. Specifically, how Uchiage Hanabi's big budget didn't help it into a big movie. I thought it was going to be a disappointing movie, but I thought there might be another side to this story after watching a video about it by beyondghibli.

And I can say I'm pleasantly surprised. A lot of my friends too commented that it was not that good, but I gotta say I enjoyed it start to finish and I don't fully comprehend all the criticism directed at it. It's definitely no Kimi no Na wa. or Koe no Katachi, but it was a good movie. Maybe objectively speaking the plot (specifically the main characters' relationship and personalities) could've used more development, but I enjoyed their interactions on screen.

I found the plot's exploration of "what ifs" and how reality started collapsing around it really interesting. It was a movie that I don't regret watching and would probably watch again. As for recommending it to people, I don't know. I don't feel like everybody will enjoy this movie, even though I definitely did.

And of course, the art is superb. 3D was sometimes not good, but besides that the art was amazing.

Not to mention the song that I knew way before I watched the movie and still can't stop listening to! And after watching it I found even more interesting and enjoyable songs. If two things stand out about this movie, it's the art and sound direction.

One thing I don't understand or not sure about is the ending. What happened to Norimichi? I assume that after the "what ifs" ended, we're back in the original and real timeline. But where's Norimichi?
Dec 19, 2019 1:03 AM
Dec 2018
This movie is such a mind screw that you won't know what the freaking hell you just watched.

But anyways, I think I figured it out. So the heroine and mom are both soul-sucking black widows. I know it sounds crazy but hear me out. Both her dad and step-dad (and soon the new guy her mom is marrying as well) are victims of this, you can see the flashbacks of her step-dad washed up in the sea with the marble in his hand. This marble is the way in which they entrance their victims so they can suck the victim's souls out.

This is why she didn't really care whether it was the MC or the MC's best friend, she just needed a victim, either one of them would do. When she said, "Ill want to be together with you all day, just for today," what she means is that after that day, she would be done with him and move on to her next victim. It's also why she's such a manipulative seductive liar.

She also said that she's eloping like her mom did cuz it's in her blood. Eloping with random men and stealing their souls is the kind of creatures they are.

At the end, we see that the MC is gone and no longer attends school, this is because he is already dead and they will soon find his body washed up ashore.
Dec 25, 2019 12:05 PM

Sep 2019
Can anyone explain the ending? I'm super confused.
Mar 22, 2020 5:13 PM

Oct 2013
What a piece of garbage.
Apr 10, 2020 9:31 PM
Jun 2019
Not bad not gud I don't see anything interesting about it ...the only reason I gave 5 is because the animation and music was gud
May 1, 2020 11:43 PM

Aug 2017
Movie should have been better than it was.

Avichii said:
Can anyone explain the ending? I'm super confused.

Maybe the boy ran away and eloped with the girl. Promiscuity and poor decisions run in her family.
May 26, 2020 3:39 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
This show really want to blow your fucking mind with all of its time leap continuations. However, when i see it from Norimichi perspective, our beloved MC, its obvious. His intentions was clear, to stay with Nazuna as long as possible. They did it in the end. Even after the ball got shreded, his intentions come true. So its finished. They are kissing. They are couple. No other conclusion. Its simple, using fireworks ball as a metaphor how their time will always surrounded by happiness. While the end i dont see em, its obvious. They are success in the real time too. As stated above, the ball of firework grant his wishes. And make them go together, in an indirect way as the end scenes rolled out.

I know some people could easily mad about what happen in the end. I am too. However, when i see something shit popped out, i stay true why i watching this movie:

Story was nice. A simple moving forward plot to make a development clear in such an easy way. I may be dumb, but this show had a good intentions to make such an easy plot. Even if shit time leap moment come as a plot device, still good to me. The end was amazing too. Yet, 9 points shall be enough.
Character was okay. I can't say to both of the MC. The development got its nicest way. With that covered up, i think 8 shall be enough
Arts was amazing. 10 for it. The musics were good, 8 for them.
As long as the story was nice, i might put this show enjoyment to 10.
Overall, this is difficult. If somehow the ending trying to portray some solid end, the audience must be touched. And the ending scenes can be a memmorable moment. As a simple man, i may take a kissing scenes under water as the end. Since they completely fulfill all of their wishes, in the nicest way

People nowadays can't understand the true meaning. So its understandable for me why this show had so low scores in the MAL. However, i might be slightly different. I take all the credits scene in such a respected way. I believe with my decision. Then, at my final thoughts UchiHanabi the movies, overall scores fall down to 10 per 10 without any doubt
Thats it. Time to moving out.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 26, 2020 3:45 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Jim_White said:
This movie is such a mind screw that you won't know what the freaking hell you just watched.

But anyways, I think I figured it out. So the heroine and mom are both soul-sucking black widows. I know it sounds crazy but hear me out. Both her dad and step-dad (and soon the new guy her mom is marrying as well) are victims of this, you can see the flashbacks of her step-dad washed up in the sea with the marble in his hand. This marble is the way in which they entrance their victims so they can suck the victim's souls out.

This is why she didn't really care whether it was the MC or the MC's best friend, she just needed a victim, either one of them would do. When she said, "Ill want to be together with you all day, just for today," what she means is that after that day, she would be done with him and move on to her next victim. It's also why she's such a manipulative seductive liar.

She also said that she's eloping like her mom did cuz it's in her blood. Eloping with random men and stealing their souls is the kind of creatures they are.

At the end, we see that the MC is gone and no longer attends school, this is because he is already dead and they will soon find his body washed up ashore.

This shit is some amazing deduction. Thats why i put 10 to the movie because it can blow my fucking mind in a nicest way, even i dont realise its coming. Thanks Shaft you are such a perfect studio in this era.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 21, 2021 10:04 PM
Oct 2020
i still have no idea why people hated this, it was pretty good
Jul 24, 2021 12:19 PM
Jul 2018
this was, decent i guess... kinda carried by the production quality with that animation which even though it was kinda inconsistent the parts where it looked nice it did look really nice so it was overall good to me, ost and stuff wasn't bad either. just the story and characters which were a bit, off... tbh wasnt really enjoying the story at first but i think i came to like it more over time, although thats probably just more of a personal thing for me. characters weren't really the best either, they did the job not really anything more. honestly wasn't really expecting too much for this (because of that average score LMAO), but yeah it was about a 4/10.
Sep 9, 2021 2:01 AM
Jan 2011
The movie was good. twas an interesting movie i personally think it deserves higher rating and wished people would understand you don't need a happy ending for a anime/movie to be good.
Oct 19, 2021 2:43 AM
Jul 2021
It's been a while since I watched a good anime movie this one was absolutely flattering, enjoyed it alot
Nov 28, 2021 12:05 PM

Nov 2009
Both mcs are annoying, so I couldn't bring myself to care for their romance. Backgrounds were way more impressive than them and their romance. Miyano's acting in a support character role was more impressive than them and their romance. Pretty much everything else about this movie was more impressive than them and their romance.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Feb 19, 2022 7:16 AM
Apr 2021
Wth is this movie!?When that boy went back in the future for the thousand time I've had enough.In a normal movie he would get punished for using that privileg many times for selfish reasons but no there he could do it naturally..
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » To anyone who rated this above a 6: Are you okay?

Alyssaromantic - Jun 29, 2022

48 by eblf2013 »»
Apr 28, 7:36 AM

Poll: » How would you feel about a remake?

SSSTenshi - Nov 7, 2022

10 by EGOIST »»
May 14, 2023 12:09 AM

Poll: » Why rated below than 7..?

Abdul_Manan - Nov 25, 2018

37 by STSayeb »»
Jan 9, 2023 6:50 PM

» How is the OST so popular

AnimeGuy28 - Sep 2, 2021

15 by Shasa69 »»
Nov 25, 2022 8:54 AM

» So what happened here?

DonTrumpolino - Aug 26, 2018

14 by Alyssaromantic »»
Jun 29, 2022 12:49 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.