Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 1, 2021 9:21 AM

Apr 2021
But I loved the trailer!

Mod Edit: Thread locked for not encouraging discussion.

Anime Discussion Rules 2: Please refrain from creating threads that do not encourage discussion.
KarinaraApr 25, 2022 8:53 AM

Fall 2022 is the most Unforgettable anime season of all time

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 1, 2021 9:26 AM

May 2020
I guess that's understandable, they're in the same grade at school however.
Don't mind me,
just passing by...
Aug 1, 2021 9:26 AM

Apr 2016
People see what they wanna see, especially in anime.
Aug 1, 2021 1:52 PM
Dec 2017
Its only because of viewer interpertation.

Aug 1, 2021 3:51 PM

Aug 2019
I actually saw a community post on Youtube announcing the anime using the poster as the image and the amount of people calling it lolicon in the comments was insane lmao, but if anything I’m glad, I rather they completely ignore this show if a simple poster deters them; that way there isn’t an abundance of people arguing about morality once this show starts airing
snowykevinAug 1, 2021 3:56 PM
Aug 2, 2021 2:03 AM

Sep 2020
The girl look like a 5 year old and the Dude look like her father 😆😂😆
Aug 2, 2021 6:21 AM

Jul 2019
Why did something so wholesome get that interpretation. Goodness me.
Aug 2, 2021 12:12 PM

Feb 2017
Zean_9435 said:
The girl look like a 5 year old and the Dude look like her father 😆😂😆

its anime logic

wut art tho expect?
Aug 3, 2021 12:08 AM

Apr 2021
NextUniverse said:
Why did something so wholesome get that interpretation. Goodness me.

show the poster to anybody who know nothing about the anime. They well feel the same I have felt looking at first!
CiezulAug 11, 2021 1:54 AM

Aug 11, 2021 12:48 AM
Jul 2018
you people are so dumb
Aug 11, 2021 1:56 AM

Apr 2021
waterdrinker9 said:
you people are so dumb

enlighten us please

Sep 30, 2021 8:31 PM
Sep 2021
It speaks for itself that a majority of people (myself included) think this is Loli. I thought that she was a 9 year old that skipped a few grades, until I read the comments that stated they are the same age. It also doesn't help that her voice sounds like a little girl. Not to mention her face is round like that of a child,she has big eyes, and her hands are way small. It's not like an SD style that applies to all the characters, it's just her. It makes me feel uncomfortable...
Oct 5, 2021 1:35 AM

Mar 2009
Miminpspsps said:
It speaks for itself that a majority of people (myself included) think this is Loli. I thought that she was a 9 year old that skipped a few grades, until I read the comments that stated they are the same age. It also doesn't help that her voice sounds like a little girl. Not to mention her face is round like that of a child,she has big eyes, and her hands are way small. It's not like an SD style that applies to all the characters, it's just her. It makes me feel uncomfortable...

Why it would make you feel uncomfortable? There are people out there which are very small and almost looks like little children. People freaking thought I skipped the whole high school/secondary school when I was at university, that is why parents put me into school year later because they thought I would not fit coz my brittle appearance.
This is anime/manga so it is going to be exaggerated but there is nothing weird about it
Oct 23, 2021 11:18 PM

Nov 2019
Bunch of dumb and dirty people bringing/questioning loli fetishes here, can't wait for them to see the show first and be ashamed of themselves.
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
Jan 6, 2022 12:52 PM
Aug 2017
As a manga reader (superior human) it is truly amusing and hilarious watching these anime-only normies (casuals) questioning this masterpiece (masterpiece).
Jan 6, 2022 11:14 PM

Apr 2021
VeryHustyChlapec said:
As a manga reader (superior human) it is truly amusing and hilarious watching these anime-only normies (casuals) questioning this masterpiece (masterpiece).

since being an anime-only (superior) fan in terms of how many anime you have watched, I can judge anime (better) in a more explainable way than you. so, let's see how this one goes manga-reader-kun

Jan 24, 2022 3:02 AM

Jan 2020
I think it looks absolutely fine.
Feb 1, 2022 10:50 PM

Jul 2021
Aharen-san is fucking adorable, we must protect her at all cost!
Mar 22, 2022 11:39 AM

Feb 2020
Probably to add moe appealing to Indecipherable. All in all it looks peculiar. People tends to check out the things which stand out.
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Mar 25, 2022 4:12 PM
Oct 2020
Za_Panda said:
Highschooler boy with the appearance of a 30 yr old salaryman & Highschooler girl with the appearance of a shy loli. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I dunno mate. I don't like lolis that much. Maybe thats why I got physical pain while watching its PV.
What an exaggeration, he doesn't look 30 years old, just a 16-18 year old boy.
Mar 27, 2022 11:08 AM
Mar 2014
ah yes, yet another bunch of white gamons forcing their own culture and beliefs onto other culture and people. sit yo entitled self down SJW, don't like it, don't see it. end of.

P.S Super stoked for this dude it's so kawawii and wholesome. the kudere couple and comedy dynamic is gonna be amazing, I just know it
Mar 31, 2022 10:32 PM

Sep 2012
Nagadir-chan said:
Miminpspsps said:

Why it would make you feel uncomfortable? There are people out there which are very small and almost looks like little children. People freaking thought I skipped the whole high school/secondary school when I was at university, that is why parents put me into school year later because they thought I would not fit coz my brittle appearance.
This is anime/manga so it is going to be exaggerated but there is nothing weird about it
snowykevin said:
I actually saw a community post on Youtube announcing the anime using the poster as the image and the amount of people calling it lolicon in the comments was insane lmao, but if anything I’m glad, I rather they completely ignore this show if a simple poster deters them; that way there isn’t an abundance of people arguing about morality once this show starts airing

Bro lol, the author obviously has a loli fetish where he has done loli hentai so acting like it's just a innocent coincidence where the author decides to focus on a loli is funny. The dude made her a loli mainly cuz he's a lolicon.
Apr 1, 2022 12:00 AM
Aug 2018
Just read 1-2 chapter of manga and you'll know if it's lolicon or not, which is not just in case
Apr 1, 2022 8:45 AM

Mar 2009
FlamingMangos said:
Nagadir-chan said:

snowykevin said:

Bro lol, the author obviously has a loli fetish where he has done loli hentai so acting like it's just a innocent coincidence where the author decides to focus on a loli is funny. The dude made her a loli mainly cuz he's a lolicon.

Even if he would be into drawn loli there is still nothing wrong about it. If their fantasy fetishes are not projected into reality (which they mostly are not because they are fantasy fetishes) people can drawn and write whatever they want.
Apr 1, 2022 12:25 PM
Aug 2017
lolichads stay winning
Apr 1, 2022 1:53 PM

Dec 2013
Wait , are people seriously so stupid as to think just because someone is short that means they are a kid, kinda ableist if you ask me, not only that but the very first thing that comes to their minds after seeing a loli is who knows what to feel gross makes them pretty sus if you ask me.
KanameYuukiApr 1, 2022 1:57 PM
Apr 1, 2022 6:12 PM

Aug 2020
Short and petite girls exist man. It doesn't mean they are loli- Aharen is so cute and she's a great person

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Apr 1, 2022 6:28 PM
Jul 2018
I don't get why people are saying this is lolicon... like I'm 23 and I look 15. People can look young.
Apr 1, 2022 6:34 PM

Apr 2017
Westerners never met tiny asians and instantly calling small frame females as loli and anyone that likes them are lolicon, what's new??
Apr 1, 2022 7:03 PM

Feb 2021
As someone currently in High School I can say for sure that there are some high school girls that look like they should be in 5th grade.
Apr 1, 2022 7:06 PM
Aug 2021
I'll watch this anime because there is Inorin ^^
Apr 1, 2022 8:28 PM
Aug 2018
Cool…it’s not at the very least, disgusting lolicons aren’t gonna ruin actual good loli characters
Apr 1, 2022 9:14 PM
Jan 2021
Finally more lolis to jerk off to. Can't ever have enough of them. We will see each other on nhentai cultured friends.

Keep malding lolihaters. Imma jerk off to them anyway
Apr 1, 2022 11:52 PM
Apr 2020
Ofenfrische said:
Finally more lolis to jerk off to. Can't ever have enough of them. We will see each other on nhentai cultured friends.

wow dude, you are just gonna go to that direction huh, just be careful on what you see, it will turn you into a pedophile irl.

Apr 2, 2022 12:01 AM

Nov 2015
Ofenfrische said:

lmfao! based af. amazing how many idiots on here are scared of literal drawings. and it's not even a loli show. the internet is sad.

aharen-san is CUTE so everyone just needs to deal with it. also, hilarious that all these people so scared of lolis can't understand that actual real people come in all shapes and sizes. grow up losers. touch grass. it's just a cute show.
Apr 2, 2022 12:39 AM

Jul 2021
the funny think about this anime is "Aharen" means "Me" in my language
Apr 2, 2022 1:59 AM

Apr 2021
Lolicons in general will most certainly find this anime arousing, I know I do, especially with intimate they already are.

Look, I've read some of the authors other works and they are tailor made for lolicons. You can still find this cute, without that preconceived notion, it's alright.

Anyway, again, a lot of people delusional about not thinking certain anime are lolibait, nothing new.

The creator - https://myanimelist.net/people/11106/Asato_Mizu

One of their other works...

The author knows what they're doing lol
Oppai_Loli_GodApr 2, 2022 2:03 AM
Apr 2, 2022 4:09 AM

Mar 2016
You may think it's loli, but rest assured, there isn't any fanservice or anything like that in this series. It stays cute and wholesome. So no danger of any "it isn't loli cuz she's an inmortal vampire", just enjoy the cuteness of this series.
Apr 2, 2022 4:12 AM

Oct 2010
Oppai_Loli_God said:
One of their other works...

The author knows what they're doing lol

Oh yeah, this one. Even I have read it, one of the most absurd bait and switch works ever. The cover is nothing like the actual story.

Anyway, that was intentional. This one... seems like a very light and sweet comedy. Why would anyone think this is lolibait? There is nothing suggestive in the cover or the PV. There is nothing that implies a sexual undertone, unless you count that single sequence where she gets uncomfortably closer to him and that one is the middest of middest things.

I don't deny that lolicons can have a fun time with this, after all there's a short cute girl thrown in there and it seems that's all they need to fulfill their fetishes, but the series seems quite clean of erotic tones and undertones and only people who are actively against there being a short cute girl in a show should be triggered. Talking about lolibait is ridiculous.
Apr 2, 2022 4:30 AM
Jan 2021
Muzan2020 said:
Ofenfrische said:

wow dude, you are just gonna go to that direction huh, just be careful on what you see, it will turn you into a pedophile irl.

From what information we have it heavily suggests that you are born a pedo and its often linked to sexual abuse in childhood to actually trigger a "switch" in your brain. As far as I know I haven't been sexually abused as a child and children are fucking annoying so i can conclude ,that at least for me, that there won't ever be an attraction to children :) So no need to worry my friend
Apr 2, 2022 5:11 AM
Apr 2018
Hope yall white weebs have a chance to come to East or South East Asia cause short baby face girls actually exist lol. If yall haters are from Asia, please come out of your house more so you don't need to embarrass yourself with your lack of woman interaction.
Apr 2, 2022 5:35 AM
Apr 2020
RMTWASHERE said:
Hope yall white weebs have a chance to come to East or South East Asia cause short baby face girls actually exist lol. If yall haters are from Asia, please come out of your house more so you don't need to embarrass yourself with your lack of woman interaction.
yap, many of em with a pair of big melons, and one of em comes from milk island which i never knew exist

Apr 2, 2022 6:29 AM
Apr 2019
What a weird thread.
Apr 2, 2022 6:40 AM
Nov 2019
How many other Loli’s can you name on other older anime’s

I just see it as another trope lol nothing more

I just hope the story develops well .
Apr 2, 2022 8:29 AM
Apr 2016
so short teenager count as loli now eh
what next? middle school girl with big tiddies count as MILF?
Apr 2, 2022 9:19 AM
Apr 2018
gn_ex said:
so short teenager count as loli now eh
what next? middle school girl with big tiddies count as MILF?

It's already happened. That one middle school girl with big boba from dress up darling got called as milf by some twitter dwellers
Apr 2, 2022 12:11 PM
Feb 2018
-Author has previously written loli stuff
-MC is half the size of everyone else
-Every female character has an angular jawline and chins except for perfect circle MC
-The literal children in the series have the same exact face shape

Yeah no I don't see how this is loli bait, obviously if you think it is you just haven't been to Japan!!! (never been either) uncultured racist! Small women exist! (never actually talked to a woman)

In all seriousness a show can be loli bait AND wholesome at the same time. I don't care if any actual ecchi stuff happens you're being delusional and obtuse to argue she's not a loli.
Apr 2, 2022 12:36 PM

Feb 2009
I just think Aharen-san is absolutely precious, and when she's happy you go "aww" and if she cries you do "d'aww poor thing"

And if someone hurts her, it would make you go "Imma get that son of a bitch" to whoever is doing the hurting.
Apr 2, 2022 12:39 PM

Feb 2009
KanameYuuki said:
Wait , are people seriously so stupid as to think just because someone is short that means they are a kid, kinda ableist if you ask me, not only that but the very first thing that comes to their minds after seeing a loli is who knows what to feel gross makes them pretty sus if you ask me.
Makes me think of that absolutely cursed photoshop someone did where they swapped out the face of an Uzaki-chan cosplayer with an actual baby as some kind of sick "gotcha" moment.
Apr 2, 2022 12:49 PM
Twintail Expert

Feb 2019
where is it coming from that the author has done loli hentai before?

no they don't...
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aharen-san wa Hakarenai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 6, 2022

112 by kazuma-kisaragi »»
Yesterday, 8:55 AM

Poll: » Aharen-san wa Hakarenai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 29, 2022

113 by kazuma-kisaragi »»
Oct 7, 3:41 AM

Poll: » Aharen-san wa Hakarenai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 22, 2022

144 by kazuma-kisaragi »»
Oct 5, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Aharen-san wa Hakarenai Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2022

139 by kazuma-kisaragi »»
Oct 3, 6:44 AM

Poll: » Aharen-san wa Hakarenai Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2022

147 by kazuma-kisaragi »»
Oct 3, 6:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.