Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 28, 2021 10:02 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
More investigations...this show just seems to love these.

Looks like the episode focused more on the Kirihara brothers. Too bad they can't have a proper family reunion. That Kobayashi woman might be someone worth to keep an eye on. I don't trust her much but she seems knowledgable their world.

Jul 28, 2021 11:43 AM

Jul 2017
The Kirihara brothers head back to their home...to find that their house no longer exists, and the entity that is Shogo Futami's message that Naoya received, a sign of more heinous things to come.

Hmm, students dabbing in black magic, that is a cruel state and fate sadder than death just to play with lives, and the SWE is out with Kimie for investigation for that, their first step into being psychics. Safe to say that whoever steps into that cursed classroom gets stifled immediately into control submission by an unknown power.

One of the girls that escaped found the Kirihara brothers, which Naoya got hit by mind control from rage and hatred compounded with the black magic, and easily brought down by psychic powers,

Though at the behest of the mind controller, things took a different state, and boh the Kirihara and Kuroki brothers meet...just exactly like Night Head Genesis.

A fast paced this one does not relent.
Jul 28, 2021 1:59 PM

May 2018
Man this show is messy.
This is the point I am dropping it.
Jul 28, 2021 3:56 PM

Jul 2011
Big brain time using dog blood to do black magic, than the conventional chicken blood.

The only thing im sure of this anime is, that want us to read Akira manga.

Off subject but, Ibusaki Eri from D_Cide Traumerei, would look better with a outfit like Kimie's.
Jul 28, 2021 5:13 PM

Mar 2016
This version has a girl killing the dog on purpose. So, I don't feel bad for her death. I do feel bad for the other kids, though. It seems like they just wanted to help a friend.

I wonder what they mean by "wake up as psychic". Are they copy pasting powers? Are they stealing them?

Naoya's and Naoto's past was also Takuya's and Yuuya's. That is interesting.

I had said Naoto and Naoya are not as annoying in this version, and that they are also better at using their powers here. Now, I am starting to think that their annoying parts were actually transferred to the two new brothers in this version.

I am having a hard time taking Shouko seriously. She is so moe, and wears her hair in bunches. The artist should have made better designs for the characters. The kind of design that is capable of telling stories.

The OP is not that good. The song and the visuals don't go well together, I think.
Jul 28, 2021 6:20 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
The older version had motorcycles running over the dog so dogs are definitely on the murder list of this remake. No sympathy for the puppy killer and not much for any of the other dreary classmates. At least this newer version doesn't have them screaming "Brother" at each other all episode long so this version is miles ahead.

All in all, 2041 is fairly decent as a stand alone. Tossing in two more brothers that share some memories with our heroes is a good thing. Please don't let them start yelling "brother" incessantly and we will be golden.
Jul 28, 2021 8:04 PM

Dec 2020
this episode was INTENSEE. takuya suddenly awakening his power again while trying to stop his friend was kinda eh but that last bit :OOO are the brothers connected? parallel world where they are each other? im actually pretty interested in this show wtf lol
Jul 28, 2021 10:46 PM
May 2021
Pretty interesting so far....
Jul 28, 2021 11:35 PM

Oct 2008
w0w! the OST on the last part of this episode was impressive!
5/5.

Jul 29, 2021 7:15 AM

Jun 2021
Episode kind of felt like it was all over the place, between the black magic suicidal high school kids, the brothers trying to find their parents, the mysterious girl getting brain surgery, the super squad with might-be-villain leader, and the psycho boy who kills people because they killed his dog.

The semi-plot twist at the end made it a little interesting, but this show just isn't my cup of tea.
Jul 29, 2021 12:50 PM

Jul 2015
It was actually decent. maybe a little hard to follow but 2d, the CG, music and direction was on point 5/5
Jul 31, 2021 9:27 PM

Mar 2010
Hmm I wonder if the two new brothers are clones of the Kirihara brothers since it looks like they had some kind of similar past. The mystery of the highschool suicides wasn't really a mystery. Sad it was that way.
Jul 31, 2021 11:44 PM
Mar 2012
Some well directed creepy curse, but question how far that psychic effective range.1
Cool music, but visions flashbacks quite vauge, but seem both brother pairs have a connection. So the labgirl some kinda ghost clairvoyance.
Aug 8, 2021 10:16 AM

Dec 2016
It was too fast paced that it kinda felt difficult to keep up.

That shitass bitch really killed that pet dog just to get revenge because the teacher she had a fling with broke up with her...disgusting.

Those SWE are so unprofessional. They just stood there while that girl jumped off in front of their eyes. I know that everyone were being controlled by that psychic but they were still in their senses when that girl just randomly stood up and walked towards the window. It definitely looked suspicious enough for them to go and stop her, they even had plenty of time.

Are their parents even alive. They should either be really old or dead.

The OST were really good.
Aug 19, 2021 7:11 AM

Mar 2012
I like the story but that CGI is making it hard to watch, their movements look terrible.
Aug 20, 2021 11:32 PM
Mar 2019
matias067 said:
w0w! the OST on the last part of this episode was impressive!
5/5.

I need the name of that background song, the song that plays when the planet earth is on screen
The composer is Yutaka Yamada
EstiLovecchioSep 21, 2021 12:29 AM
Sep 28, 2021 3:20 PM

Jul 2015
Wow I didn't expect Masayuki to get electrocuted there lol
. While the girl who killed the puppy and used its blood for the dumb black ritual is a shitty person, the kid definitely is a psychopath for murdering her innocent friends who had no idea about that.

Mar 15, 8:56 PM
Jan 2017
I'm not a fan of the CG mixing with the traditional, at least not how this anime does it. But hopefully the story does pick up, with the reveal towards the end.
May 9, 4:22 PM

Jun 2022
graphics good and all but story is so so . dakara , sayonara head!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Night Head 2041 Episode 12 Discussion

KANLen09 - Sep 29, 2021

23 by littlefrank103 »»
Mar 22, 10:21 PM

Poll: » Night Head 2041 Episode 11 Discussion

KANLen09 - Sep 22, 2021

10 by littlefrank103 »»
Mar 22, 9:39 PM

Poll: » Night Head 2041 Episode 10 Discussion

KANLen09 - Sep 15, 2021

7 by littlefrank103 »»
Mar 22, 9:15 PM

Poll: » Night Head 2041 Episode 9 Discussion

KANLen09 - Sep 8, 2021

14 by littlefrank103 »»
Mar 22, 8:20 PM

Poll: » Night Head 2041 Episode 8 Discussion

KANLen09 - Sep 1, 2021

13 by littlefrank103 »»
Mar 16, 10:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.