Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 18, 2018 7:18 AM
Dec 2013
Netami00 said:
I'll probably get banned for this or some bullshit but fuck MAL seriously what's with this userbase. 6.64 rating on this amazing anime that's after this episode is a clear AOTS.

I love a lot of anime this season but this one just took the cherry on the cake. When I see the top reviews 3/10 another 3/10, 5/10 and another 3/10 my blood fucking boils.

First I don't get why they're so apprehensive of the pace of this show at first it might seem rushed but it's just so filled with action, drama, romance. I'm guessing the pleb don't like it when their animu isn't some garbage LoveLive or other alike and doesn't have the uguu's or other cancer.

Some idiot blames the show for turning dark and rapey... ofc it's better if it all stays pure and innocent like 95% of seasonal anime trash. Don't get me wrong a watch a lot of stuff and I enjoy a lot of it often it is garbage but enjoyable garbage. This show tho... this show is a fucking hidden gem.

On one hand we got this innocent and pure love that ACTUALLY PROGRESSES in the story between Theo and Siluca on another we got Marrine's sacrifice, how she was willing to give her own body away just to win the battle also sacrificing her chance at happiness and on yet another hand ( yes three hands, sue me) the absolutely heartbreaking scene with Villar and Margaret we got this episode.

I'm just flabbergasted at how low rated this show is when Violet Evergarden is at what 8.44 ? I enjoy it but man it never made me cry let alone feel much. It's pretty I give it that and it tries hard to be something more imo but it's just superficial...

This episode of Grancrest... jesus... the scene with Edokia and her husbands, i cried. I only regret we did not get to see more of her. The reverse harem royalty thing was very intriguing but their sacrifice at the end that they all loved her and she loved them all but they all wanted to protect her and go back to protect their children T_T

Villar and Margaret tho... that hit even harder. The scene where they first kissed knowing this is the end, preparing for the final stand, finally being allowed to be true with their feelings T_T Then the battle scene.............. I'm speechless but I'm not, I wanna scream. It was so beautiful, ephemeral. Margaret literally gave her everything to Villar her body, heart and soul. Burning herself in the process until nothing but ash remained... and then Villar trying to catch her fleeting pieces. ;_;7

I can only clap.

Bravo Grancrest Senki for breaking out of the mold of this stale anime industry. I applaud you and am eagerly looking forward to next episodes.

I could keep talking about this show for ages and next time I hear someone say Theo is a shit MC I'm gonna slap their brains out. I should write a review but maybe I'll wait till the series is completed those 3/10 4eps in morons can go burn in hell.

This show is easily the Game of Thrones of anime and Marrine is the Joffrey god how I hate her and Milza ;D
This is not a good show but it's an entertaining one. It's like a senile old person that manages to say some very profound stuff. Them saying that stuff doesn't mean they aren't senile.

I mean I love the show but I recognize the flaws are overwhelming. It's mainly the pacing characters appear and vanish new characters are introduced then killed off in 2 or 3 episodes. Some of them you wouldn't even remember their names.

The show deserves it's poor ranking despite the fact that I love it. I've loved bad shows before.
Mar 18, 2018 9:27 AM

Oct 2017
This show is hilariously awful. New characters are added before the original ones got a chance at development, intelligent characters are dumbed down conveniently when its their turn to be killed off (ex. rushing the only land entrance with two people instead of thinking and using a war of attrition), and of course a bunch of characters getting sacrificed for the sake of Marrines "Character development" (or lack thereof). I know a bunch of average watchers that are easily entertained will find this show great, but my god, I can't bear to watch this trash any longer. I hereby banish you to the dropped list "Grancrest Senki".

CraawfishMar 18, 2018 9:46 AM
Mar 18, 2018 9:39 AM

Oct 2017
Netami00 said:
I'll probably get banned for this or some bullshit but fuck MAL seriously what's with this userbase. 6.64 rating on this amazing anime that's after this episode is a clear AOTS.

I love a lot of anime this season but this one just took the cherry on the cake. When I see the top reviews 3/10 another 3/10, 5/10 and another 3/10 my blood fucking boils.

First I don't get why they're so apprehensive of the pace of this show at first it might seem rushed but it's just so filled with action, drama, romance. I'm guessing the pleb don't like it when their animu isn't some garbage LoveLive or other alike and doesn't have the uguu's or other cancer.

Some idiot blames the show for turning dark and rapey... ofc it's better if it all stays pure and innocent like 95% of seasonal anime trash. Don't get me wrong a watch a lot of stuff and I enjoy a lot of it often it is garbage but enjoyable garbage. This show tho... this show is a fucking hidden gem.

On one hand we got this innocent and pure love that ACTUALLY PROGRESSES in the story between Theo and Siluca on another we got Marrine's sacrifice, how she was willing to give her own body away just to win the battle also sacrificing her chance at happiness and on yet another hand ( yes three hands, sue me) the absolutely heartbreaking scene with Villar and Margaret we got this episode.

I'm just flabbergasted at how low rated this show is when Violet Evergarden is at what 8.44 ? I enjoy it but man it never made me cry let alone feel much. It's pretty I give it that and it tries hard to be something more imo but it's just superficial...

This episode of Grancrest... jesus... the scene with Edokia and her husbands, i cried. I only regret we did not get to see more of her. The reverse harem royalty thing was very intriguing but their sacrifice at the end that they all loved her and she loved them all but they all wanted to protect her and go back to protect their children T_T

Villar and Margaret tho... that hit even harder. The scene where they first kissed knowing this is the end, preparing for the final stand, finally being allowed to be true with their feelings T_T Then the battle scene.............. I'm speechless but I'm not, I wanna scream. It was so beautiful, ephemeral. Margaret literally gave her everything to Villar her body, heart and soul. Burning herself in the process until nothing but ash remained... and then Villar trying to catch her fleeting pieces. ;_;7

I can only clap.

Bravo Grancrest Senki for breaking out of the mold of this stale anime industry. I applaud you and am eagerly looking forward to next episodes.

I could keep talking about this show for ages and next time I hear someone say Theo is a shit MC I'm gonna slap their brains out. I should write a review but maybe I'll wait till the series is completed those 3/10 4eps in morons can go burn in hell.

This show is easily the Game of Thrones of anime and Marrine is the Joffrey god how I hate her and Milza ;D

I mean...Your trying to twist it into some sort of ultra-poetic anime, and I hate to tell you this but, it's really not. Its an average (at best) anime with a lot of convenient plot devices used. The "surprising scenes" are really just scenes fully focused on shock value at a meager attempt at keeping the watcher hooked. A lot of people assume that because everything isn't going dandy for the good guys, that the anime must be good, and wow could that not be more wrong. The same convenient happenings that happen for the good guys in your typical trash-average anime are simply just turned around and used for the bad guys in order to stir shock value in this anime.

Killing off some of the only fleshed out characters in a 24 episode show before we have even hit episode 12? That's how you know your watching a show that is baiting it's watchers under the assumption that they are bored enough to enjoy terrible plot events. Bravo to the people giving 2's and 3's because that is what this show deserves.
Mar 18, 2018 9:47 AM
Mar 2016
Yahoo finaly My lady Marrine defeats that ass Villar thats what you get for attacking and taking 3 full kingdoms of the Alliance and for those getting angry at my Lady Marrine she has legit reasons to attack Villar the dude attack her so what shes not allowed to fight back and dont call Theo and company heroes theyre the ones who instigated this war and now has escalated it into the whole continent people are loosing their lives and i still dont know what exactly did Villar want to achieve i can understand "rescuing" Theo so he attacked Marrine who by they way was defending her subject the king of Sevis but why did Villar need to attack those 2 other alliance kingdoms who isnt even making a move to attack them why didnt they just made peace when Mearrine retreated from the first attack hes just as blank as the rest of the characters in this show for people who wants peace they sure do attack alot of people like oh hey im a nice guy and ill just counquer this 3 territories if you dont mind its going to get lots of people killed but hey all in a days work also the blond mage said that Artuk will never fully surrender and the other lords will rise up i wonder if this is also happening to the other kingdoms Villar conquered or its just Villar because hes on the protagonist side
jomargggMar 18, 2018 10:07 AM
Mar 18, 2018 12:04 PM

Oct 2013
Klickor said:
Seriously, why cant anyone in this damn series defend? Why even have castles and defensive positions if you never use them? Why all the stupid suicide charges?

From what I have gathered its a very densely populated world with short distances so actually using defensive positions and waiting for reinforcements should be a valid strategy, yet we see all these castles and fortresses and no one trying to drag out a single battle?

We are talking about a continent spanning war going on and on for years and no one has ever thought about attrition?????????

Remember the stupidly huge and powerful ship that can out range the enemy with its huge cannons? Trying to stay at max range and inflict maximum damage and perhaps then do a suicide charge and explode would be a good idea but start of by losing its only advantage against a 1000 ship fleet by meeting them? WTF!!!

And while Villars and Margarets charge was quite nice it was pointless. The castle was still assaulted and everyone killed from the looks of it so why couldn't they defend and use their powers/skills to prolong the battle and inflict more casualties and maybe get reinforcements and even survive?

And why does Milza use a fucking tiny dagger and no armor on a battlefield against knights in full armor wearing spears and long swords and still slaughters everyone? Couldnt they at least give him a real weapon or just kill people in the shadows with that knife. Now he just looks way to overpowered to be interesting at all.

I like that the altkirk navy is lightly armed, stupid to run on a ship with heavy armor, finally something that makes sense in all the stupidity.

If this was a game and you could play as a third independent party it would be so fucking easy to abuse the stupidly bad AI everyone has. Probably easier than have idiots for allies. This is the only reason Theo have a chance at becoming emperor, everyone else is so damn stupid and inexperienced in warfare. No one survives long enough to learn anything despite this huge war that has been going on for ever. And shouldnt there be a huge outcry somewhere when Marienne used the equivavlent of a weapon of mass destruction? Both on the Union and Alliance side should have been against that and rushed to help Villar.

This series could be so much better if they just fixed these things. Same people could still die and story progress the same way but in a more believable way.

Grandcrest Senki sure likes to romanticize things, like how the whole castle seemed to be more on the fancy side and less of a fortress. To that end, there’s a lot of questionable tactical & strategical decisions involved. Like how in what I hear is a densely populated world, no one seems to be competent or at least attempt some attrition strategies, which would be great here as short distances means reinforcements arrive fast. We could’ve arrived at the same outcomes for everyone involved, but it’d feel like the defeated ones did their best.

HOWEVER, when it comes down to actually executing these events, this anime is pretty damn good at it and manages to make the deaths, the goodbye kisses look so grandiose.

Also, I think it was fairly in-character for Villar to go out like this, (in a rather beautiful manner as he’d prolly’ put it) rather than clinging on to his life & subjects for as long as possible – it fits a part of him, albeit also comes out as a more willingly incompetent side of him that we didn’t see early on. After all, we did start off the ep with Margaret asking “How shall we loose?
Mar 18, 2018 3:05 PM

Sep 2014
Villar was the truly man who should be respected and gave authority to those who followed him. I'm pressing F for respect.

I always liked the series, even the scene for which ppl said "rape" for me wasn't smth bad. Still like Marrine even she's create to be badass antagonist with Milza by her side and it still give me a lot of entertainment with every episode. Thanks goodness for the 24 eps.
This anime is not managed well, but if you not have high requirements about random fantasy series Grancrest Senki can be enjoyable very much..
Mar 18, 2018 5:19 PM

Oct 2008
It's a slaugtherfest episode! so many perished!
So long Lord Villar! and the other loyal girls like the red head girl and the yellow haired girl...so many fodders!
3/5.

ryanstrike said:
Where is Aishela?

maybe spanking her boytoy!?
matias067Mar 18, 2018 5:26 PM

Mar 18, 2018 5:31 PM
Apr 2016
Strategist0083 said:

On a side note:
The more I watch this show the more I wish they’d turn it into a video with a Tales series style battle system, kingdom management and some form of tactical army battles.

Just imagine playing the game as Theo up to this point. Then just when you think you’re about watch an epic cutscene after Villar and Margaret have their final kiss the game prompts you save. Then it sends you to the player menu to familiarize yourself with a level 60 Villar and Margaret’s abilities, and make adjusts as you see fit. But why, is there a secret ending where Villar and Margaret, who knows, there only one find out. You exit out the menu and the battle on the bridge commences. Low level enemies swarm as you as Villar and an AI/Co-op player Margaret cut and burn them down. Your loyal love’s HP slowly depleting as the fight goes on and endless wave of foes steadily increase in level and number. You burn through healing items and spells trying to keep them both alive, and their SP/MP full, but eventually you run out. You keep fighting, the enemies levels now a stone’s throw away from yours, hoping that maybe, just maybe if you can last a certain length you’ll trigger a secret ending where the two of them live. Then finally, Margaret’s HP hits 1 and the battle switches to a cutscene of her and Villar’s final moments.

Does this a videogame sound interesting to anyone else?

there was agame announced recently https://gematsu.com/2018/03/record-grancrest-war-announced-ps4
but no clue about the gameplay ....based on trailer i looks like something of tactical RPG
Mar 18, 2018 10:39 PM

Jul 2014
Kirigaro92 said:
Seriously I hate Marrine, I haven't hated a female char in a long time. Wost girl of the year candidate here

i agree, she is just too shallow, what her big motives to do that? and why she always assumes if she should not stay together with Alexis, and she always acts like she is the most suffer one. I hope his mage has hidden motive and betray her someday, that would be great...
Mar 18, 2018 11:07 PM

Jul 2014
xeco said:
KgbWatchingU said:

thanks for the info, and the one who commited suicide? (blond hair, near the throne) was it fake or real?
KgbWatchingU said:

thanks for the info, and the one who commited suicide? (blond hair, near the throne) was it fake or real?

dude can you spoil me more? Is there any chance that Marinne paid for what she did? Because i don't really like her at all....
Mar 18, 2018 11:11 PM
Jun 2017
if i watch animes i goo all the way til the end. Man this is too intense, maybe theo will realize what he should do from here on out. 5/5
Fire Emblem anime when
Mar 18, 2018 11:16 PM
Jun 2017
Netami00 said:

I can only clap.

This anime is OK, but this doesnt deserve a 3 or lower. Everyone has their own taste and apparently not this.

i have a thing for Medieval setting (fire emblem) so this took my interest right away. 7/10 (might change once i finish this
Fire Emblem anime when
Mar 18, 2018 11:52 PM
Jan 2013
Crocospect22 said:
xeco said:

dude can you spoil me more? Is there any chance that Marinne paid for what she did? Because i don't really like her at all....

Mar 19, 2018 12:02 AM
Nov 2010
I get that they're trying to make this very dramatic but it feels a bit stale. If Marrine had the resolve to do a 180 and conquer the whole entire continent and kill or decimate her former love's half of the continent then she ALSO should've had the resolve to get married, and kill anyone that tries to get in the way of her marriage. LOL. Ah well. It's a tragedy sort of story so I guess this will keep going on. The real surprise would be a happy ending. Feels like random lovers torn apart every two episodes or so.
Mar 19, 2018 9:36 AM

Jul 2014
xeco said:
Crocospect22 said:

now it adds more reason for me to hate this series, she is really a weak female character for me, what she did is just acting evil and being a victim because she always thinks there is no choice except that, and usually her people who always do the works, she mostly came in the end and take the glory, what a bitch, sorry for talking shit lol i just can't resist, thanks for the info btw...
Mar 19, 2018 4:02 PM

May 2009
Yes, hardly a good story, but i do enjoy the show though, i wonder why.
Mar 19, 2018 4:14 PM
Jul 2018
Although Villar and Margaret gave it their all, I am not happy that they got wiped out.
Not just them... Why is Milza given such a powerful crest!?
That guy ain't human; he is a vile beast!
Mar 19, 2018 7:15 PM
Jul 2013
prudislav said:
Strategist0083 said:

On a side note:
The more I watch this show the more I wish they’d turn it into a video with a Tales series style battle system, kingdom management and some form of tactical army battles.

Just imagine playing the game as Theo up to this point. Then just when you think you’re about watch an epic cutscene after Villar and Margaret have their final kiss the game prompts you save. Then it sends you to the player menu to familiarize yourself with a level 60 Villar and Margaret’s abilities, and make adjusts as you see fit. But why, is there a secret ending where Villar and Margaret, who knows, there only one find out. You exit out the menu and the battle on the bridge commences. Low level enemies swarm as you as Villar and an AI/Co-op player Margaret cut and burn them down. Your loyal love’s HP slowly depleting as the fight goes on and endless wave of foes steadily increase in level and number. You burn through healing items and spells trying to keep them both alive, and their SP/MP full, but eventually you run out. You keep fighting, the enemies levels now a stone’s throw away from yours, hoping that maybe, just maybe if you can last a certain length you’ll trigger a secret ending where the two of them live. Then finally, Margaret’s HP hits 1 and the battle switches to a cutscene of her and Villar’s final moments.

Does this a videogame sound interesting to anyone else?

there was agame announced recently https://gematsu.com/2018/03/record-grancrest-war-announced-ps4
but no clue about the gameplay ....based on trailer i looks like something of tactical RPG

Excellent...

It'll be even better if it gets a US a released date.
Mar 20, 2018 6:15 AM
Nov 2017
Damnnn. Seeing Villar admit that he was afraid to love Margerat right before they both have their final battle.. What a way to go out. Marrine has given up on finding happiness so she says... Does that mean she is going to continue to cause strife and greiving for others then.. Hm.
Mar 21, 2018 3:44 PM
Dec 2017
It's truly painful episodes like this had be rushed. Had there been moments, like that Margaret's death, where they would just draw stuff like her death out more, at least 3 seconds more, it would've had so much more impact and menaing. They just quickly pass by everything in the least amount of seconds they have to. Same for the emotional part where they show the reactions of each character, BTW, did that brown haired mage die or not? It even kinda hurts to watch because you know they're capable of doing good episodes like the romance one a few episodes ago. I understand if they just want to finish some manga/LN story in a season unlike the other adaptations that never get finished, but this is a clear reason for why this does not work.
Mar 21, 2018 3:50 PM
Dec 2017
DivineLion said:
Netami00 said:

I can only clap.

This anime is OK, but this doesnt deserve a 3 or lower. Everyone has their own taste and apparently not this.

i have a thing for Medieval setting (fire emblem) so this took my interest right away. 7/10 (might change once i finish this

It had an uncomfortalbe ''rape'' scene in episode 9 so some people are going to get their below-4's out of their closets. Which is unreasonable just for having one scene like that in an already quite mature anime.
Mar 21, 2018 11:55 PM
Sep 2017
Episode was intense, emotional and the fighting scene was top notch. The best episode of the anime so far. RIP Villar and Margaret.

Mar 22, 2018 6:29 AM

Sep 2014
Liked everything but the conclusion.
If that slut Marrine gets any form of happy ending I'm giving this one a 1/10.
Mar 23, 2018 3:18 PM
Apr 2016
stone616 said:
Netami00 said:

I can only clap.

This is not a good show but it's an entertaining one. It's like a senile old person that manages to say some very profound stuff. Them saying that stuff doesn't mean they aren't senile.

I mean I love the show but I recognize the flaws are overwhelming. It's mainly the pacing characters appear and vanish new characters are introduced then killed off in 2 or 3 episodes. Some of them you wouldn't even remember their names.

The show deserves it's poor ranking despite the fact that I love it. I've loved bad shows before.

It started out interesting, but they decided to go full-frontal route and made characters one-dimensional "we are the heroes" who murder people left and right because they are good and have to save even more. No moral dilemmas, no guilt over all the war they are causing in the name of the justice. As if this always was about warmongering and being the best at it, forget some sort of fantasy balance. Maybe they did want to create a decent story, the elements are there, the symbolism, but ultimately they failed to go through with it.
And now the viewer community (which is full of consumeric adolescents who like the drawn girls and gorgeous animation) is being blamed for being honest about this series being a definition of mediocre. Teehee sorry we have standards, I guess. But then again, the series was meant precisely for the people who would care about some kinda "score" on some kinda "website".
Re:formed
Mar 29, 2018 5:16 PM
Sep 2017
This episode was perfect, hope they keep getting more bad ass from here on out instead of sinking back down to the level of the beginning episodes.
Mar 31, 2018 1:39 PM

Jun 2013
IT*S THE VIKINGS!!!!! BLOOD And DEATH HAS ARRIVED!

Looks like Harem of Lady Edokia is going to sacrifice themselves to give their Queen chance to escape and look after the children...her Harem looks like to be 1 of the best managed ones....they all loved her equally....

Villar......Margaret.......Salute, Pure Salute towards you.....may you find you peace and each other where ever place you go after this.
You faced your end like true man and woman. May your Love burn with Eternal life even if Other World.

Laura, your loyalty brings you honor....but suicide...
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Apr 6, 2018 7:19 PM

Aug 2017
Fuck Marrine. Kill her! RIP Villar. 2/5
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Apr 6, 2018 7:58 PM
Dec 2013
Daniel_Naumov said:
stone616 said:

It started out interesting, but they decided to go full-frontal route and made characters one-dimensional "we are the heroes" who murder people left and right because they are good and have to save even more. No moral dilemmas, no guilt over all the war they are causing in the name of the justice. As if this always was about warmongering and being the best at it, forget some sort of fantasy balance. Maybe they did want to create a decent story, the elements are there, the symbolism, but ultimately they failed to go through with it.
And now the viewer community (which is full of consumeric adolescents who like the drawn girls and gorgeous animation) is being blamed for being honest about this series being a definition of mediocre. Teehee sorry we have standards, I guess. But then again, the series was meant precisely for the people who would care about some kinda "score" on some kinda "website".
It's still interesting now but it's a show where you turn off your critical thinking and just watch it. Don't examine it too closely.

This show is pure fuckery in the same vein of a show like Code Geass. You just watch and enjoy because once you start asking questions and analyzing everything falls apart. It's like the difference between watching a magic trick just to be wowed by it and watching a magic trick with an examining eye to figure out how it's done. We all know magic isn't real but if you just shut your brain off and watch what unfolds some enjoyment can be had.

This show is actually very good at what it does. The people that have all these problems with it are expecting it to be something it's not. This is light and easy entertainment. It's McDonald's not a 5 star restaurant meal.
Apr 14, 2018 1:31 AM

Mar 2009
Wow. Not only do they kill of Lord Villar, they kill off the lovely Margaret as well. This show continues to kill off all the likable and cool characters, and yet NTR couple is still alive and kicking. Marrine is one of the worst and dumbest characters I've ever seen.

Seriously. Fuck this show.
Apr 14, 2018 1:52 AM
Mar 2018
Mormegil said:
Wow. Not only do they kill of Lord Villar, they kill off the lovely Margaret as well. This show continues to kill off all the likable and cool characters, and yet NTR couple is still alive and kicking. Marrine is one of the worst and dumbest characters I've ever seen.

It's even worse, dude.

Apr 18, 2018 7:27 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Sad episode, Villar díed, but he wasn´t the just, fallen persons and castle!!! :/
Apr 23, 2018 10:55 PM

Jul 2015
Aw man, Villar was admirable even until the end. Definitely did not want him to die, but I guess you can't blame him since he didn't want to betray his bloodline or whatever.

caught in the wonder
May 1, 2018 5:36 PM

Dec 2008
My god this episode was brutal! I cried over Villar's death.
May 17, 2018 11:42 PM

Dec 2012
Villar = HERO , Milza = FUCK YOU

Nov 3, 2018 12:29 AM

Dec 2012
Colleen so cute.
The Nordic Fleet Nation are coming.
Marrine-oneesama? Who is she?
Margaret so perfect.
Edokia oppai.
Joachim, you lucky fuck!
OH SHIT! ALL DAT TONGUE!
Dem legs. Dat oppai.
Look after our children?
NO!!!!!! Stop kissing Margaret!
DAMN! Axe in the chest!
Dat explosion!
Stop kissing Margaret!
Margaret can light my fire.
No! Leave Colleen alone!
Colleen!!!!!!!
MARGARET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Villar is dead.
Laura seppuku'd.

My waifu's are gone. Margaret and Colleen. They were too perfect to die. WHY????????

I'll miss you Margaret.... and Colleen.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
May 22, 2019 7:21 AM

Sep 2012
SNDT said:
Mormegil said:

It's even worse, dude.

i would let her rot in dungeon, deth is easy way out unless ur dc from reality, a psyho, psyhos are better dead cause dungeon won effect them

Alexis in to dungeon to for hes incompetens, he should either step up or step down but he can't stay in the middle, if he does all the blood will be on hes hands from both sides
Sugram22Aug 2, 2019 5:14 AM
Jul 26, 2019 2:09 AM
Apr 2016
I’m sorry but this story makes no sense so far. What is the point of fighting right now. They all seem to like each other. Why not just agree to peace with the person you love? This shit makes no sense to me
Aug 2, 2019 5:17 AM

Sep 2012
jdc37162 said:
I’m sorry but this story makes no sense so far. What is the point of fighting right now. They all seem to like each other. Why not just agree to peace with the person you love? This shit makes no sense to me

u don't get human emotions and how dumb they can ppl make at time, if i were to go on details it would be long txt but i hope if u watched til the end it helped u undersdand it better

Aug 10, 2019 5:14 PM
Jan 2009
The Palace of the Sea seemed...pathetic. It's only real advantage is long range bombardment...except it misses LITERALLY EVERY SHOT, and charges right into the middle of the enemy fleet instead of maneuvering to stay at range and behind the allied ships. It's terrible and the naval commanders are terrible. Disappointing.
Mar 27, 2020 9:33 AM

Oct 2019
RIP main character, go home folks.
May 29, 2020 9:49 PM

Jul 2017
That scene at the end with Theo at the lake really reminds me of a certain Iconic beach scene lol

Mar 4, 2021 7:55 PM
Oct 2019
fuck that whore and her "happiness". what kind of bullshit is that to tell her with your dying breath?

flame mage goes boom self destruct mode haha. dust to dust ashes to ashes

who the heck is that random woman sleeping with multiple guys again? she doesn't do anything

oh, an entire massive naval fleet shows up out of nowhere, from a region we've not heard mentioned once this entire show? smh

the main character is, once again, non-existent in this episode...

i gotta bump this down to a 5/10. this has the "bones" to be much better, but it can't put it together at all
Mar 18, 2021 7:31 AM

Sep 2012
HagePotPotato said:
who the heck is that random woman sleeping with multiple guys again? she doesn't do anything

she was 1of the allies who has been shown before lord or queen of some allied nation, she had her male harem
Oct 16, 2021 8:43 AM

May 2021
RIP Lord Villar and glory for Artuk!
Aug 28, 2022 1:22 AM

Sep 2018
Too much shit has happened in such a short span of time, I'm almost overwhelmed with this incredible pacing of events so far, there's not enough decent exposition, which I don't say often lol, a lot of the time it's the other away around.
Aug 16, 2023 5:55 PM

Oct 2022
This is what defeat looks like, what the other lords felt when they were defeated by Theo but in detail this time to induce an emotional response from us as viewers. It shows war has no winners and everything is a power struggle. As long as there is a concept of victors, the vanquished will remain.
UndefeatedBahamut
Feb 27, 6:52 AM
Feb 2023
Amazing episode even if not enought vengeance and killing the enemies
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2018

490 by metalrain_15 »»
Aug 20, 4:39 AM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 12, 2018

102 by Inconsistent1 »»
Aug 12, 8:08 PM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2018

76 by Airs »»
Jun 9, 10:21 PM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 19, 2018

86 by IskandarThain »»
May 17, 12:51 AM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 9, 2018

53 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 30, 3:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.