Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 13, 2020 4:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Another episode, another victim to the supernatural powers in this show. The cases just gets more and more deadly.

The cliffhanger of Michiru...that doesn't look good one bit at all.
Dec 13, 2020 5:51 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
It's more and more mysterious, it might be her girlfriend who killed him but if it's her I wonder why.
But well the most mysterious moment is Michiru at the end... I hope she isn't really dead :/ and if she's dead then I really don't know who killed her
Dec 13, 2020 6:03 AM

Nov 2019
I'm not even sure who's the killer here, but I could care less about that for now because MICHIRU COULD BE DEAD. That scene, coupled with the fact that Michiru's diary appears to have left Nana a bit conflicted about what she should do to Michiru, really hits you with shock and the feels.

Great cliffhanger to this episode too, I need to know if the last Fuko frame from the previous episode was just a set-up for us to immediately suspect her or she's actually the killer (despite her alibi).
Dec 13, 2020 6:18 AM

Jan 2014
I feel sorry for some characters in shows like these. While mimicking a voice can be useful in some sense. Compared to much more stronger powers, it looks like shit lol.
Dec 13, 2020 6:20 AM

Jul 2017
Kyouya's investigative dissection of Ishii Ryuji the victim, and Nana's not to blame this time...this case will prove to be a defining moment of the series so far.

Moguo's lackeys are traded for their talents this time in help...but an out-of-body and magnetic control? Not to mention another character of a childhood friend-cum-girlfriend Sorano Fuko, there's A LOT of variables to work with here.

As always, the worried Michiru staying together with Nana and confiding her thoughts all at one go...she's a strange one indeed. A doppelganger, or something much more beneath that nice facade?

Kyouya on Fuko, and Nana on Michiru. 2 double-edged in-progress secretive investigations, and I'm VERY tempted to believe that Michiru did no wrong and was really acting truthfully out of pure concern. Is drowning yourself in the bath part of your plan, Michiru?

The final 2 episodes will really draw this Invisible Blade arc wide open, and I really can't wait for them.
Dec 13, 2020 6:22 AM

Oct 2017
Nana's getting attached to Michiru? I dun think so but maybe Michiru will become her Achilles heel? That would be kinda funny lol.
Dec 13, 2020 6:29 AM

Apr 2014
Green is really SUS.

Poor Michiru. She's is the best girl.

The voice mimicking ability, If use in the right situation it will be very useful especially when you want to deceive someone. But in another way, it would be hilarious like in this episode when he mimick Nana's voice.
何それ?意味分かんない
Jan 2020
That's cute, Michiru-chan has overflowing trust to Nana and somehow it affected Nana's opinion about her. The Enemy Of Humanity or not, she is still looked shocked with Michiru condition in the last scene that showed, Nana is also has a human heart and senses.

Jun 2017
if Michiriu really is dead, then ig good to know that it's not because she was killed by nana

Michiru really grew on Nana and also me
Dec 13, 2020 6:41 AM

Oct 2020
Michiruuuu nooooo please dont be dead :(
処刑課師匠
Dec 13, 2020 7:07 AM
Aug 2020
Shit I'm not ready for ep 12 and 13 probably most heart breaking.
Dec 13, 2020 7:24 AM

Apr 2020
Kyoya continues to investigate about Ishii's death with 5 possible suspects. I bet my cards on the one that's most sus here, Sorano Fuko. If you look at the powers that Green have, and looking at the crime scene, it is so ideal that she could've done it. There's also Jin Tachibana, the wildcard character of the series. I love when Kyoya threw some shade about the poisoned contact lens when he was speaking with Nana about Ishii's case, still can't let go of her huh.

When Nana is about to corner Michiru, she read her diary...and damn my heart was beating so fast when Nana was on Michiru's room, damn it. Is she a deceptive foe or Nana's actual true friend? And when I saw Michiru's diary, I was actually sad because her reaching out warmly to Nana, that actually ticked her off. I wish Nana could really accept her because she's actually damn genuine.

And speaking of Jin, he appeared this time giving the evidence of the poison that killed Habu to her instead of Kyoya. But wow wouldn't have I expected, JIN HURTED MICHIRU. I was shocked that Michiru was actually the person from the OP lying in the bath, OH FXXKING NO! Next two episodes will be really tough to swallow, I hope Michiru is alive.
Dec 13, 2020 7:24 AM

Sep 2019
I feel like like Michiru just passed out from staying in the bath for too long.
Dec 13, 2020 7:32 AM
Feb 2019
I'm trying mybest to relate myself to this anime but no matter how you try to do relate with the existing information this anime ain't makes sense (i mean this is fantasy after all) but the number of the dead and how clueless the students are. anyway if i need to take this anime seriously, ain't michiru words made this anime have another possibility ( if they ain't forcing the kids are dangerous agenda) the words about something like being a doctor and it's possible for this kids to become something that are inderictly killing human in process because for example a doctor could make a mistakes or fail like we've been knew that the number of those murder ain't makes sense but still I'm trying to accept it lmaoo
Dec 13, 2020 7:46 AM

Aug 2013
No! not Michiru. I don't want to see her dead.
Well, Nana has conflicted feeling about Michiru.

The case to find a killer that isn't Nana continues.

Dec 13, 2020 7:51 AM
Jan 2020
zygyterza said:
I'm trying mybest to relate myself to this anime but no matter how you try to do relate with the existing information this anime ain't makes sense (i mean this is fantasy after all) but the number of the dead and how clueless the students are. anyway if i need to take this anime seriously, ain't michiru words made this anime have another possibility ( if they ain't forcing the kids are dangerous agenda) the words about something like being a doctor and it's possible for this kids to become something that are inderictly killing human in process because for example a doctor could make a mistakes or fail like we've been knew that the number of those murder ain't makes sense but still I'm trying to accept it lmaoo

1. The kids started to not attending the school(this is mentioned in episode 9) because Kyouya said it's the form of self-defense.

2. The teachers, no the school has decided that there will be no more class until the next boat arrived in the island(mentioned in episode 10).

And if you are talking about "Potential kill count" I bet that's just a bullshit that government who framed Nana to kill talented made her to believe.
Kur4y4m1Dec 13, 2020 9:20 AM
Dec 13, 2020 7:52 AM
Jan 2020
Guys.. I think there is still possibilities that Michiru hasn't died yet, she is just gone her consciousness, I think.
Dec 13, 2020 7:59 AM

Nov 2016
Damn, not like this, Michiru deserves better.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 13, 2020 8:44 AM

Jun 2020
These fucking cliffhangers give me goosebumps every time holy shit.

Time for Nana to go for some introspection because if she tries to save Michiru (someone she came to kill) then she's already lost her way, and that's good shit
This anime shit is addictive
Dec 13, 2020 9:00 AM

Jun 2016
holly fuck.. every cliffhangers is make me more courius and courius !!!
i love this seriess !!!
Dec 13, 2020 9:03 AM
Sep 2018
Ashhk said:
It's more and more mysterious, it might be her girlfriend who killed him but if it's her I wonder why.
But well the most mysterious moment is Michiru at the end... I hope she isn't really dead :/ and if she's dead then I really don't know who killed her

She wasn't killed remember her weakness? everytime she heals she gets some of her life taken away, guess she healed too many people. Big sad i really loved her as well
Dec 13, 2020 9:04 AM

Mar 2020
Oh my gahh...are we saying goodbye to Michiru?!?

Well this episode is an investigation episode finding out who killed a useless character! Fun!

There's no way there's going to be part four...right?

OK episode :/
Dec 13, 2020 9:09 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Green is sus...

...but probably not the green you are thinking about.

Good episode.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Dec 13, 2020 9:22 AM
Jan 2020
Penguinman37 said:

Well this episode is an investigation episode finding out who killed a useless character! Fun!

Well.. In murderer cases anime the ones that usually die are unimportant characters right? Then why not we accepted this one as well?
Dec 13, 2020 9:30 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Jaimyj said:
Ashhk said:

She wasn't killed remember her weakness? everytime she heals she gets some of her life taken away, guess she healed too many people. Big sad i really loved her as well
And yes indeed it makes sense... well she helped way too much in this case :/
Dec 13, 2020 9:39 AM

Nov 2019
Shit, now I am afraid this anime will end in cliff hanger (you will understand if you read the manga). The other possibilities is they will rush the ending which is very bad. I prefer the current pace with additional OVA in the future.
Dec 13, 2020 9:39 AM

Mar 2020
Kur4y4m1 said:
Penguinman37 said:

Well.. In murderer cases anime the ones that usually die are unimportant characters right? Then why not we accepted this one as well?

True, true. Never said I didn't accept this one though...
Dec 13, 2020 10:06 AM
Jan 2020
IHateBoredom said:
Shit, now I am afraid this anime will end in cliff hanger (you will understand if you read the manga). The other possibilities is they will rush the ending which is very bad. I prefer the current pace with additional OVA in the future.

My theory is, if they really don't want to rush the ending, then probably they will give us 30 - 40 minutes episode to episode 12 alone but I still not sure. The anime producer seems to be relaxed and has a confidence with the paces. So let's hope for the best.
Dec 13, 2020 10:17 AM

Feb 2020
Oh Lord, why Michiru?
I was just starting to like her. She was so cute.

Hmm... so the 2nd killer was that Senpai? They still didn't cleared it out...
And if he was why did he killed Michiru now that he will be meeting Nana's Boss?
Dec 13, 2020 10:37 AM
Mar 2020
MICHURU NOOOO IM SORRY IM KINDA DOUBTING YOU TOO BEFORE!!!

After reading that diary, my eyes a bit watery. Damn this anime making me doubting michuru.
Dec 13, 2020 11:15 AM

Jul 2020
Michiru, I don't know if my eyes are trippin', but she was looking a bit pale in this episode
Dec 13, 2020 11:30 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
I'm going to assume she's not dead just because that kind of cliffhanger kinda implies it. If she was really dead they would probably have shown it more explicitly

Nevertheless, this is gonna be a bit of a test of Nana's conscience. No matter how determined she may be, seeing that kind of faultless trust and affection is bound to shake up anyone in her position
Dec 13, 2020 11:58 AM

Apr 2015
Honestly, with things being off with Michiru last week and today, I had some suspicion on her, but having seen this episode now, Michiru is clear.. With the title of the arc being "invisible blade" and with the new knowledge of some other talents introduced this episode, I instantly had my suspicion on someone else.

Would love to find out next week how much of this is true, honestly wondering how the show will end with just two episodes to go. I would love to see a second season.

z00nex said:
I feel like like Michiru just passed out from staying in the bath for too long.
This is what I thought as well, probably in combination of the side effects she has of her healing other people wearing her out.
Dec 13, 2020 12:35 PM
Oct 2020
Green kinda sus.

But two points:
1) From storywise - again a girl in love kills her boyfriend? Too fast for a similar situation. Rejected.
2) Green girl has a shaky alibi and demonstrates her ability along with the conditions. Why?

I think - she is not. Fire-guy and his comrades also looks sus. And don't forget about Ice-guy - envy?
Dec 13, 2020 12:39 PM

Aug 2017
So! Michiru is finally dead! I thought it was strage for her to raise so many death flags, but that final "take ker of her" confirmed that she's super dead.
Dec 13, 2020 12:49 PM

Apr 2015
Yeah, I saw the red flags all around her while she was talking to Nana and knew something was gonna happen to Michiru at the end of the episode. She's just a genuinely sweet, gullible girl that wants to help Nana out as she considers her a friend. I don't believe she's dead though, it only shows her unconscious. If she was really dead, to make a harder impact it'd need to show her face and body all bloody. But I might be wrong. Anyways, I suspect it's one of the three guys who killed him, and it's definitely not Fuuko or the case would be way too easy.

"As promised, all that you seek, all that we desire, is prepared up there. On top of the Tower."
Dec 13, 2020 1:16 PM

Jul 2017
One of the most breahtaling eps in a while, especially because it is Michiru's demise we witness here
Dec 13, 2020 1:38 PM

Mar 2020
Nana seems to be changing due to Michiru's feelings, this ending was a little tense.
"I don't want to achieve anything, I just think that the person who has the greatest freedom in the ocean is the king of pirates." - Monkey D. Luffy.
"There is no one better than me when it comes to ending the expectations of others." - Natsuki Subaru
Dec 13, 2020 2:21 PM

Nov 2014
raiderublaze said:
I bet my cards on the one that's most sus here, Sorano Fuko. If you look at the powers that Green have, and looking at the crime scene, it is so ideal that she could've done it.

JIN HURTED MICHIRU.

No he didn't. He didnt do anything to michiru.
Also i think all 4 suspects are equally suspicious. Fuko can manipulate invisible blades to kill him, blond guy can have his soul leave his body and kill him (since he can obviously interact with physical objects in his soul state), magnetic guy could have repelled knives or something (and if he IS the killer it'd make sense for him to lie about his true power), and voice mimic guy can just mimic Fuko's voice to lure him. Dunno about fire guy but i dont suspect him. If it's either one of the three dudes, they could have trashed the room to frame Fuko since they know she and her bf haven't been getting along recently so she has a motive
Dec 13, 2020 2:44 PM

Jun 2017
RangetsuStyle said:
Green kinda sus.

But two points:
1) From storywise - again a girl in love kills her boyfriend? Too fast for a similar situation. Rejected.
2) Green girl has a shaky alibi and demonstrates her ability along with the conditions. Why?

I think - she is not. Fire-guy and his comrades also looks sus. And don't forget about Ice-guy - envy?

Ice guy seems plausible, he could just whip up some ice blades on the spot too then erase it, zero evidence.
Dec 13, 2020 2:52 PM

Nov 2014
zygyterza said:
pretty sure ur on the right track. Ur not supposed to relate or believe them because they aren't supposed to make sense. Even Nana is doubting them, so we know there's something not right about the numbers, so ur right, keep suspecting them.
Dec 13, 2020 3:21 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
ttcchen said:
rasterman7 said:
Green is sus...

...but probably not the green you are thinking about.

Good episode.
there are no other green

What about green boy? I reaaaally doubt he's actually gone.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Dec 13, 2020 3:34 PM
Apr 2020
possible spoiler

Oh man, I love Michiru and Nana's relationship with each other it was build up so well during this episode. I don't like some parts of this anime but this episode was very well done. As for the murderer, I'm defiantly putting my bet on the girlfriend and I think a big part of it was the fact that one of the characters next door had the talent to mimic any one's voice. They probably mimicked Nana's voice which got her jealous and killed the victim. Then they went for Michiru because she knows that Nana and Michiru are close. However, I think there are a few holes in my theory such as she couldn't have killed Michiru with her powers in a bathroom where the room is incredibly stuffy. or how she could make her boyfriend open the window to make the blow, maybe he was yelling next room to shut up? if its not the girlfriend then its Jin Tachibana copying moves from other people because he seems to be pulling the strings here. just my thoughts and opinions here.
rock_dobbyDec 13, 2020 4:00 PM
Dec 13, 2020 4:13 PM

Jun 2020
Great mystery and it seems like the other killer might be the girlfriend.

I hope Michiru is okay just when Nana is reading her Diary.
Dec 13, 2020 4:22 PM
Jul 2020
I am too attached to Michiru. It is an issue.

Also I don't think someone killed her, I think it was just because she overused her power. Like she wrote in her diary that she's been really tired ever since trying to revive the person who died. I'm just hoping she gets to see that Nana cares about her before she dies because the last time they talked Nana snapped at her ;-;
Dec 13, 2020 4:49 PM

Jan 2011
everyone out here trippin and panicking and i'm like are we watching the same show
it's not a matter of if shes alive or not but the show always ends on a damn bait shes most likely just passed out bigger take away was nana's reaction despite doubting her the whole episode for some good reason in her own view ,also was kinda spoiled by the OP so once i heard the shower going was like yep shes gonna be dead or something.

though it would be a ironic take if she did wind up dying as the one person nana didn't actually want to kill

episode was alright everything pointing towards Sorano seems too obvious but it's hard to think of it being anyone else but her from what our boi and nana deducted
Dec 13, 2020 4:53 PM

Jul 2020
Damn you show and your cliffhangers

Also I feel like Fuko isn't the other killer cus that would be too obvious and we all know how this show betrays expectations. Just my guess tho
Dec 13, 2020 5:16 PM

Apr 2019
Really wonder who killed Ryuji? might be that astral space guy since he can interact with the toilet with just his mind/soul... Michiru is too nice for her own good, pls dont be dead.

Dec 13, 2020 6:08 PM

May 2020
Another episode, another cliffhanger. I got goosebumps in that diary scene. This has been a blast to watch! I enjoyed this far more than I thought I would. This might just become my AoTS if they end it really well, regardless I'm planning to read the manga after it ends.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» talentless nana S2?

VELVET_BLUES - Jun 24, 2021

18 by Sku_te »»
Oct 18, 9:20 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ringare - Dec 27, 2020

267 by Sku_te »»
Oct 11, 10:17 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2020

132 by GOBERSERK »»
Jun 12, 1:42 PM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

XXXXXXXXXIII - Sep 26, 2020

285 by EmiliaPinkman »»
May 27, 9:27 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2020

133 by Narity_ »»
Feb 13, 9:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.