Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 21, 2020 4:28 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That ElDradimon is one tough bastard.

Taichi and Yamato's teamwork was wonderful to watch along with their partner Digimon evolutions. The dream team of this season.

All those BigMamemon don't stand a chance.
Nov 21, 2020 7:19 PM

Feb 2019
Awesome and fun episode today. Action packed from beginning to end.

On the real world side of things, shit’s getting real with the US and Iran and other countries. Can’t wait for next week’s episode. Watching Digimon has really been the fave part of my weekends for months now.
Nov 21, 2020 8:28 PM
Aug 2017
The animation is back to meh but narratively this feels the closest to what I expect of a Digimon series since the start of the season and I'd take it over the sakuga from last week anyday honestly, cool visuals are nice but if that's all I wanted I'd just watch a sakuga compilation on Youtube.
Nov 21, 2020 9:58 PM

Oct 2017
Loved watching Tacihi and Yamato working together to save ElDradimon.
Nov 21, 2020 10:03 PM

Dec 2016
Lol why did Taichi and Yamato have to scream like that? XD it's not like they are the ones powering-up...

Hikari enters the stage...

And am I the only one here thinking this is finally becoming actually immersive and exciting?
Nov 21, 2020 10:14 PM
Feb 2020
So.. what exactly did the Mamemon do?

I almost thought Taichi and Yamato were going to do something on their own, but I guess there's a reason why the show is 'Digimon'.. the battle music before the evolutions was false hope I guess
Is Hikari going to be joining the cast soon, does that mean everyone's returning to the digital world?
Nov 21, 2020 11:46 PM

Jan 2009
damn those suicide bombers of a digimon are so many lol they are worthy of a nuke combined

Eldoradimon is a mega level digimon eh

and Hikari is the last chosen one right? Angewomon if i remember right is her digimon
Nov 22, 2020 1:20 AM
Sep 2015
This Digimon Adventure is really focusing on 'Adventure', non-stop action and problem-solving obstacles, Taichi and Yamato got confirmed again and again as a couple at the expense of abandoning other characters. But maybe they should advise Eldoradimon to land on his land side instead of wasting time and energy moving BigMamemon from Eldoradimon's land side to ocean. Leomon is cool and hot as always.
Nov 22, 2020 1:34 AM

Dec 2018
phantomfandom said:
This Digimon Adventure is really focusing on 'Adventure', non-stop action and problem-solving obstacles, Taichi and Yamato got confirmed again and again as a couple at the expense of abandoning other characters. But maybe they should advise Eldoradimon to land on his land side instead of wasting time and energy moving BigMamemon from Eldoradimon's land side to ocean. Leomon is cool and hot as always.

It's a fucking giant turtle, Do you think a giant tortoise with a conscience would want to land on its back?

BTW WWIII happening by actions of digimon on the net...
Fucking awesome!

Batteru!

Nov 22, 2020 3:13 AM

Dec 2010
This episode was so weird...
I like that Hikari was there with the rest though.

1. Agumon and Gabumon hasn't had rest at all and kept fighting for so long yet they keep evolving.
I kinda pity them and feel like they are just being abused at this point lol. I was thinking they wouldn't evolve this episode seeing how tired they was but no they evolve at the end.

2. That Mamemon and Bigmamemon. They were so weird. So I get the big control the small ones and the small ones detonate but when they started bouncing off the water I was like WTF... I was thinking the big ones would explode to lessen the fat but instead they turned into cushions instead and popped like balloons....

Nov 22, 2020 4:45 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
So, why were they falling from the sky for a big chunk of the episode? Weren't they sinking in a weird lake at the beginning? Where did the Mamemon come from? How can they bounce on water and get attached to the lower side of Eldoradimon while minutes earlier it seemed like they exploded on impact? So many mysteries, so little time.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Nov 22, 2020 5:09 AM

Feb 2013
Lol, they kept falling the entire episode.
Nov 22, 2020 5:33 AM

Jul 2017
The Taichi and Yamato show continues with Mega-level ElDoradimon, and to think that they've been in the air this entire time.
Taichi and Yamato ft. Takeru: "How long and far do you want us to fall with our Digimon?"
Producers: "AS LONG AS YOU NEED TO."

The ENTIRE time that Hikari is standing on the waylay with the rest back in Tokyo, it just feels like the anime is waiting for her time to act as the "insertion force".

Mamemon and BigMamemon, the slave and master "Magnemite and Magneton" Digimon hampering ElDoradimon like nukes. Leomon and Co. coming back to save the duo and Takeru is a given. The Super Evolutions this time, the nostalgia of the full evolution is just perfect from both Taichi and Tamato. But for BigMamemon to become cushions, dragging this plot the entire episode just feels empty as opposed to just attacking ElDoradimon head-on and luring it to the ocean.

If anything though, this episode just feels right at home being "Digimon", though still far-fetched from being ideal.
Nov 22, 2020 7:06 AM

Oct 2012
DIGIMON: TAICHI'S AND YAMATO'S ADVENTURES
Nov 22, 2020 7:40 AM

Apr 2020
Taichi, I'm without energy
After 5 minutes AGUMON SHINKAAAAAAAAAAAAAA -_-

Well, another episode of kids running straight to the fight like they're super saiyans or whatever. Eldoradimon falling forever until the landing was convenient was... idk what to say. Mamemon and Bigmamemon are perfect digimon, but A FUCKING ARMY OF THEM is useless against Leomon. The scale of power just doesn't matter.
Imagine how boring this world would be without Japan - a comment at youtube
Nov 22, 2020 9:44 AM

Dec 2013
This adventure is so adventurous that we even get filler of them falling for a whole episode.
Nov 22, 2020 11:24 AM

Feb 2015
This episode was so random, but also kinda fun lmao.
Where did the Mamemon and Bigmamemon even come from?

Only thing I'm still really unhappy about is the rest of the kids. So the ship crisis will just be recycled over and over with bigger stakes that literally nobody cares about, cause the other kids get 2% of the episode's screentime, only sit around and never move and their Digimon get even less screentime than them.
No wonder they didn't create the cool evolution sequences for anyone but Taichi & Yamato - we'd never see them anyway.
Taichi & Yamato go on the Adventure and the others sit on the bench ~ fun.

Doesn't really help that this episode would've been perfect to give Piyomon & Tentomon some spotlight and the next one would be fantastic for Gomamon - but no, the other kids aren't allowed in the Digiworld. Let's see how the Greymon-Underwater-Adventure next week will turn out.
There's no possible way you can steal my heart

I want to drown in this sweet Melancholy
Nov 22, 2020 4:38 PM
Jul 2018
Taichi and Yamato are the best Digimon adventure duo.

Nov 22, 2020 5:28 PM
Nov 2015
Sooooooo the rest of the kids Will get the same sequence on that bench withouth moving an inch for the rest of the 40 remaining episodes ?

Only yamato and taichi fans can fully enjoy this, i still semi liked It for nostalgia but even if i enjoy It i get that salty feeling like the rest of the kids are worse than a wooden chair, just there ...

Digimon Adventure "the taichi x yamato journey"
Nov 23, 2020 5:59 AM

Jan 2013
Summary of the episode:
REJECT ANIMU - EMBRACE TOKU
Nov 23, 2020 8:08 PM

Mar 2018
Lol'ed at such gold comments. I don't even need to say more cuz my opinion is more or less the same.

But seriously, why are Mamemons so desperate to suicide-bomb Eldoradimon? Where did they even come from? Might as well add FYI that they're Ultimate levels and not weak sauces like Numemon. MetalMamemon, a slide-evolution from Mamemon is supposed to be as strong as MetalGreymon. Such a horde of Mamemon can totally wipe out Taichi and the gang from the face of the planet if we consider established power levels but who cares that shit in reboot, right? Because it's cool to see Greymon and Garurumon fighting against such a mass of enemies.

freizel said:
Sooooooo the rest of the kids Will get the same sequence on that bench withouth moving an inch for the rest of the 40 remaining episodes ?
Yes.

StormxNightmare said:
Let's see how the Greymon-Underwater-Adventure next week will turn out.
I thought Gomamon is the only one among the kids who's able to fight underwater. What's the purpose of Joe now?

Nov 24, 2020 1:38 AM

Feb 2015
Renkini said:
StormxNightmare said:
Let's see how the Greymon-Underwater-Adventure next week will turn out.
I thought Gomamon is the only one among the kids who's able to fight underwater. What's the purpose of Joe now?

I thought so too, but the preview for next episode says otherwise. Greymon will fight underwater ._.
Joe, Mimi, Izzy & Sora don’t seem to have a purpose in this reboot (except for sitting on that bench & deal with ships).
There's no possible way you can steal my heart

I want to drown in this sweet Melancholy
Nov 24, 2020 8:32 PM

Sep 2011
I am torn. Last episode was really good.

But in this episode we got falling for thirty minutes in the Matt and Tai show meanwhile the other kids are doing exactly what I was hoping this whole show would be after the first three episodes with Digimon actually directly causing and stopping real world problems ala Megaman Battle Network.
Dec 5, 2020 12:11 PM

Jul 2008
Reminds me of the end of the Skypiea arc from One Piece...that's a long way down.
Jan 18, 2021 11:19 AM

Jan 2021
Please..... just give these kids a break. I was actually glad when Agumon said he no longer had energy because god they've been doing stuff and evolving nonstop since the show started lol but then they evolved again.

I also liked that Leomon showed up again. At least I know they're not gonna be forgotten once the arc ended.

Anyways, pretty much filler-ish episode. I hoped the situation on the other side would've been solved by this episode but that's fine too.

Now it looks like Hikari's finally about to join them too.
Feb 10, 2022 11:08 AM

Feb 2020
Non-stop action.

Pretty random, but somewhat entertaining episode.
Apr 19, 2022 3:16 PM

Jul 2013
Some legends say that they are still falling
Sep 1, 2023 2:43 AM

Nov 2012
atp I feel silly complaining and still watching, but at least seeing a lot of my gripes echoed by others is validating.

I can understand now a lot of reactions I was seeing to this series. Interesting there was a lot of initial hype around the start of the reboot but I think it's been pretty mediocre throughout, and never come close to living up to the original.
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Jun 11, 1:43 AM
Nov 2019
It was an okay episode. At least the whole thing took place while falling, which means it’s not completely filler as we’re going to a new place.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Digimon Adventure: Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2020

43 by KursedArcana »»
Oct 18, 6:55 PM

Poll: » Digimon Adventure: Episode 67 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2021

51 by Themeaningof4869 »»
Jul 13, 10:17 AM

Poll: » Digimon Adventure: Episode 66 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2021

24 by Themeaningof4869 »»
Jul 13, 9:37 AM

Poll: » Digimon Adventure: Episode 65 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2021

23 by Themeaningof4869 »»
Jul 13, 9:12 AM

Poll: » Digimon Adventure: Episode 64 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2021

23 by Themeaningof4869 »»
Jul 11, 11:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.