Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 8, 2020 4:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well, so much for Tsunekichi. RIP.

From this episode, we also got the ability of necromancy being explored. This show seems to be pretty strange when it comes to supernatural abilities. Nana dropped her guard this episode though, a mistake she should of been more aware of when dealing with someone like Sasaki.
Nov 8, 2020 5:53 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Wow so Shinji wasn't the necromancer here, that girl is totally crazy and is going to be a real threat for Nana, I really don't know how she can escape from this situation and kill her, especially because she can tell everyone that she's the killer
Nov 8, 2020 6:04 AM
Dec 2019
Whoa!! It was great again. I'm so much excited for this anime. Hope it'll be good untill the end.
Nov 8, 2020 6:13 AM

Oct 2017
Nana's becoming more annoying with every episode which is great. The more despicable she becomes the better we'll feel once she gets what she deserves.

Welp she saved herself from a troublesome situation but then got herself in even more trouble. I liked the twists of the necromancer's true indetity and also the fact that shinji is actually a zombie.
Nov 8, 2020 6:18 AM

Jul 2017
Tsunekichi, another RIP casualty to Nana's schemes.

Personally, I feel bad for Michiru not being knowledgeable and innocent while trying to help the people close to her, all while the truth is stashed away. But as usual, the investigative Kyouya being both deceptive of and deceived by Nana, with Shinji's necromancer ability...that gave the creepers.

The next targets for Nana: childhood friends zombie Shinji and the animal-allergic Yuuka, though the assassination attempt was foiled, and the necromancer ability NOT BEING Shinji's but Yuuka's? WHAT A PLOT TWIST and a thirsty girl at that, props for playing tit-for-tat for puppet necromancy.

Nana thought that she can one-up Yuuka, but I'd be damned to know the cliffhanger continuation next week!
Nov 8, 2020 6:24 AM

Jan 2014
That burn right at the end though. Ooooooff.
Nov 8, 2020 6:26 AM
Mar 2019
Damn , yuka is crazy af
Nov 8, 2020 6:28 AM

Nov 2016
I should be already used to the fact that nothing in this show is as it appears, but the twists are still nice.

Yuka is a messed up one, but I think I'm gonna feel it when Nana will get rid of her and Shinki.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 8, 2020 6:32 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
I guess two psychopaths are better than one

..right?
Nov 8, 2020 6:32 AM

May 2020
Great episode.

Will Nana in the next episode stop killing?

Nov 8, 2020 6:34 AM

Apr 2020
Well Michiru is saved for another day. And Tsunekichi is officially dead, but we got two new characters to spice things up. Nana is becoming a bit lax on her schemes that when she was going for the kill, she is trapped real hard by the two. The boy is dead but the girl is actually the necromancer, and she is insane!

Not as strong as last week's, but still a good episode. And another week, another cliffhanger...damn they're really teasing us with this.
Nov 8, 2020 6:36 AM

Aug 2013
Interesting twist with the necromancer's identity. Yuka is as crazy as Nan, if not worse.

Too bad we'll have to wait next week to find what happens.

Nov 8, 2020 6:44 AM
Apr 2020
Michiru is too naive! But, nice twist! The "She-hulk" is the actual necromancer, and she's planning to tell the class about Nana's secrets. But, Nana confessed! So, what's her plan?! This getting more interesting!

Nov 8, 2020 6:54 AM

Apr 2014
Pretty much Yuuka is more crazy than Nana. She's using the corpse of the one she loved to always stay beside her, not letting his body to rest after death. To add things up, she has a multiple personality disorder, so she speaks for herself and for him. I think that the bandages to hide the wound is really to hide that Shinji's body rots.
Nov 8, 2020 7:05 AM

Sep 2019
I was thinking of this video when she pinned Nana down for like 5 minutes

Nov 8, 2020 7:11 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
z00nex said:
I was thinking of this video when she pinned Nana down for like 5 minutes
Although in this case Nana is a bit of a villain as well lol
Nov 8, 2020 7:19 AM
Apr 2014
Yatagarasu420 said:
Great episode.

Will Nana in the next episode stop killing?

That might be the case if it's episode 11 or 12. But I doubt it since it's episode 6.
Nov 8, 2020 7:22 AM

Jun 2020
Michiru is so dumb I stg wtf she had incriminating evidence but sure "it'll be our little secret" that was a dumb moment, but otherwise great episode, so many twists and turns, you never know what to expect with this show and that's awesome. Nana vs Yuka, who's the crazier bitch?
This anime shit is addictive
Nov 8, 2020 7:24 AM

Aug 2018
Wait kyouya can perform autopsies damn...
At this point, the only thing this man can't do is put 2 and 2 together.
But seriously why didn't he ask tsunekichi how he died. That would have solved everything
"Who needs drugs when you got cute anime girls?"
-Sun Tzu
Nov 8, 2020 7:26 AM

Mar 2020
Well Tsunekichi is now not the only one who was able to figure out Nana was the killer, Shinji and Yuuka also figured it out as well.

As the series goes on Nana is able to keep getting herself out of tough situations cause every character is kinda dumb. Ok Yuuka has found out Nana is the killer. Can you just report already or kill Nana please, like stop taking your sweet time cause your gonna get killed if ya take to much time. R.I.P Shinji.

Good episode :)
Nov 8, 2020 8:03 AM
Dec 2017
spectrojan said:
Michiru is so dumb I stg wtf she had incriminating evidence but sure "it'll be our little secret" that was a dumb moment, but otherwise great episode, so many twists and turns, you never know what to expect with this show and that's awesome. Nana vs Yuka, who's the crazier bitch?

We all know a Michiru in real life, that's why I didn't really question that moment since a group of my friends convinced our other friend that you could grow a banana-kiwi plant from a short video on how to grow a banana-kiwi plant
Nov 8, 2020 8:14 AM

Jun 2020
jaeheek said:
But seriously why didn't he ask tsunekichi how he died. That would have solved everything

Because it's better to not disturb the peace of a dead soul just to ask a question that would definitely prevent a lot more lives from getting snuffed out amirite, I loved the shit out of this episode but there was a lot of dumb dumb happening here, Michiru with the dumb dumb "This photograph is our little secret, I'm an idiot btw", Kyouya with the dumb dumb "You're right, we shouldn't disturb the dead, even if it means more will die because we didn't ask him who the fucking killer was, I'm an idiot btw" and Nana desperately doesn't want him to autopsy the body OR interrogate him using necromancy, so ofc Nana ain't suspect at ALL amirite? Somebody catch this pink haired lying hoe already, please, does God only provide either superpowers OR braincells
This anime shit is addictive
Nov 8, 2020 8:39 AM

Feb 2019
Another 10/10 episode. Excellent adaptation as usual. https://imgur.com/a/gdz7z3k

Loved the cat scene as it showed how despite her deeds, Nana does genuinely have a heart as we’ll see later on in the series. From a moral perspective, both Nana and Yuka have very little room to judge the other. Can’t wait for next week.
Nov 8, 2020 9:04 AM

Dec 2019
Michiru is starting to annoy me with how simple-minded she is and Yuka's decision to not kill nana immediately was a big mistake.

»»Delievers Here««
★・・・・・・★

"Today might be the chance to grasp
the chance to let your talent bloom" -Tooru Oikawa

-Signature from Annie_Law

Nov 8, 2020 9:27 AM

Jun 2017
I find not reviving Tsunekichi for the sake of not disturbing the sould of the dead in the beginning par was really dumb tbh, instead of finding the truth when your friends are slowly either missing or dying. But hey, at least the twist on the actual necromancy user was pretty neat.

ngl, if I have necromancy ability, I'd also use it on someone close to me like she did with Shinji tbh.

Now, let's see how Nana gonna save her ass this time.
Nov 8, 2020 10:02 AM

Jun 2016
seriously this anime so fucking goooddd !!

probably the best anime entire this year !!

every episodes just make you courious and excited !!
Nov 8, 2020 10:17 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
One thing is for sure lads, and that is the crazier one is coming on top out of this.

How can Nana possibly save herself now? Kyouya, where are you when it matters lol?
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Nov 8, 2020 11:05 AM

May 2012
Nana-chan can't really take a break! But what a twist. The necromancer ability surprised me and surprised me again that Shinji is already dead. This show is kinda dumb but in a good way. There's a lot of unexpected and interesting plot twists that really hooks you up.

Kyoya probably did not pursue with asking the dead Tsunekichi anymore because Nana made that bluff of "his soul is suffering". He probably just want to avoid disturbing a "dead body's soul" and just let it be in peace. Maybe something like avoid being disrespectful to the dead.

I totally cracked up at that "at least I let the dead rest in peace". Hahahhaha these girls.
rebelakumaNov 8, 2020 11:13 AM
Nov 8, 2020 11:18 AM

Jul 2019
God damnit it. They were so close. Fucking hell these people are dumb. It is always good to confirm how he died
Nov 8, 2020 11:58 AM
Jul 2019
Seriously, Michiru is as dumb as every talented there in that island????

Finally someone who is able to bust Nana, nice work Yuka, now only if you just killer her without any hesitation, cu'z something tells me that you're gonna get dupe by Nana's wits.
Nov 8, 2020 12:04 PM

Apr 2015
So simply due to Nana saying that the dead guy is suffering, that they didn't want to find out the truth through necromancy. How dumb, they were so close yet so far away.

That was a really nice twist. Just like Nana I actually bought Yuka's story, so this was quite the surprise that Yuka is actually the Necromancer instead of Shinji. Shit is getting interesting.

Nana confessed her murders to Yuka and that burn at the end though XD
Nov 8, 2020 12:05 PM

Nov 2019
well, i'm certainly looking forward to episode 7 next week now!

i was gonna say that i wish they would introduce the talents with some kind of profile, like in my hero academia with the quirks, but i guess this twist at the end wouldnt exactly work with that kind of thing.

still, i wish the background cast was a little bit more fleshed out
Nov 8, 2020 12:09 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Lol, the twist that its actually Yuuka rather than Shinji as a necromancer was indeed surprised me a bit. But, the huge surprises where Nana decided to put a hold from killing Michiru. Oh well, plot armour as its best, at least from my judge. But, its actually helped her a lot as how Michiru seemed to be a good dog that always cover her up from being a sus from Kyouya. But then, he even out of sense there from judging Nana as a real killer knowing so much fortune she had at her side. Especially with that kitten scene, its really a well done situations to cover up Nana activity.

But, its not end yet. Nana must received her worst scenario where she got caught off while in the action after all succession she had. Idk why but feels good when Shinji did that to Nana. Lol, feel that shit, Nana. Finally you get outsmarted by someone already, after so much dumb happened on the previous episode! However, by the show nature on her hand, and so much fortune Nana had, it will not be so surprised if she come up with an idea to outburst that bad situations. But, in what way? Well, this is how the show strength put you into an enjoyable show. The way Nana out of her trouble always so satisfying to see, at least for me. Its not because i want her to escape, but, the twist is really good when it appeared as a mind-blowing idea.

So, lets see the next one, then. What route she chose to be out of that worst situations? I really don't have any single idea!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 8, 2020 12:12 PM

Nov 2019
Dreamxer said:
Michiru is starting to annoy me with how simple-minded she is and Yuka's decision to not kill nana immediately was a big mistake.

i feel the same way about Michiru's personality at the moment, it made me cringe a bit how trusting she was of Nana, but her character design is my favorite out of all the characters so i sort of hope she doesn't end up dying

Marinate1016 said:
Another 10/10 episode. Excellent adaptation as usual. https://imgur.com/a/gdz7z3k

Loved the cat scene as it showed how despite her deeds, Nana does genuinely have a heart as we’ll see later on in the series. From a moral perspective, both Nana and Yuka have very little room to judge the other. Can’t wait for next week.

agreed on the cat thing! i thought it was nice to see Nana have some compassion for once, it made her feel less one dimensional
Nov 8, 2020 12:12 PM
Mar 2015
Quit talking and just give her the needle Dr Evil
Nov 8, 2020 12:14 PM
Dec 2018
damnit nana is getting dumber in this episode, isn't the incident with michiru seeing"that" photo is enough dumbing around??

Also IMO kyouya is not very dumb, he just need undeniable proof or at least the motives -- maybe, rather incompetent detective (oh the same as dumb yes?), maybe lacking sense of responsibility, just investigating out of curiosity

I kind of intersted what kind of person nana actually is, she said "mission is mission"; is she just a workaholic that obeys order from top i.e. like a loyal dog or actually believes she is doing the right thing, i.e. just like terrorists (like the deathnote/codegeass villain mc) -- already 6 episodes, shouldn't we get the flashback episodes by next week?

Nov 8, 2020 12:16 PM
Jun 2015
This anime just keeps getting better!
Really loved that plot twist about Yuka being the necromancer all along and that she's an obsessed maniac who manipulates his long gone boyfriend with her powers

Can't wait to see how Nana manages to get out of this situation!
Nov 8, 2020 12:26 PM

Jun 2015
Sweet holy whatever. Arghhhh. I dont even know what to say. Things went wild, and I'm not even sure who to route for. Nana is clearly killing enemies of humanity but at the same time is she also killing. At one point does it become right. It delves into the philosophical arguments of time travel and killing dictators, but goes beyond it and stories the here and now. This is defo top 5 of 2020 shows! If anything a most magnificent story of our age.
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Nov 8, 2020 12:41 PM

Jun 2015
yerlandinata said:
damnit nana is getting dumber in this episode, isn't the incident with michiru seeing"that" photo is enough dumbing around??

Also IMO kyouya is not very dumb, he just need undeniable proof or at least the motives -- maybe, rather incompetent detective (oh the same as dumb yes?), maybe lacking sense of responsibility, just investigating out of curiosity

I kind of intersted what kind of person nana actually is, she said "mission is mission"; is she just a workaholic that obeys order from top i.e. like a loyal dog or actually believes she is doing the right thing, i.e. just like terrorists (like the deathnote/codegeass villain mc) -- already 6 episodes, shouldn't we get the flashback episodes by next week?

I'd report you for spoilers with that post suggesting we already several episodes in and something hasent happened. But instead, rather than waste peoples time I'm just calling to call you dumb and ask you stfu and stop posting posting in future pls about things which might happen in the future.
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Nov 8, 2020 12:55 PM
Jun 2019
MegamiRem said:
Nana's becoming more annoying with every episode which is great. The more despicable she becomes the better we'll feel once she gets what she deserves.

Welp she saved herself from a troublesome situation but then got herself in even more trouble. I liked the twists of the necromancer's true indetity and also the fact that shinji is actually a zombie.

I really like this comment.
Nov 8, 2020 12:56 PM
Jun 2019
A normal episode, so nothing special.

So let's see the plot armor that is going to save Nana from this danger.
Nov 8, 2020 12:57 PM

Sep 2020
This show has been throwing plot twists left and right ever since it started airing with each episode and this one was no exception. I said last time that it would be hilarious for Tsunekichi to actually be alive and when I saw that coffin moving I got my hopes up, ngl. That was pretty funny, but also disappointing, then again, it wasn't gonna happen anyway. As for Yuuka and her zombie friend, I'm really curious to see how they're gonna be dealing with Nana now that she made a mistake. I was actually waiting for Nana to mess up because I couldn't see her just murdering all these kids without her miscalculating at least one thing.
Nov 8, 2020 1:03 PM
Feb 2014
I can't fathom that there are people praising this,it started decently but this is literally in the level of Ousama game or Mayioiga, it's a literal "how retarded can every character get by the end of the series, the animation"
Nov 8, 2020 1:08 PM

May 2018
spectrojan said:
jaeheek said:

Because it's better to not disturb the peace of a dead soul just to ask a question that would definitely prevent a lot more lives from getting snuffed out amirite, I loved the shit out of this episode but there was a lot of dumb dumb happening here, Michiru with the dumb dumb "This photograph is our little secret, I'm an idiot btw", Kyouya with the dumb dumb "You're right, we shouldn't disturb the dead, even if it means more will die because we didn't ask him who the fucking killer was, I'm an idiot btw" and Nana desperately doesn't want him to autopsy the body OR interrogate him using necromancy, so ofc Nana ain't suspect at ALL amirite? Somebody catch this pink haired lying hoe already, please, does God only provide either superpowers OR braincells

Ikr? This show can't get any dumber

I'm sure Nana will escape somehow and kill that necro girl because she has plot armor and everyone in this show is braindead
Nov 8, 2020 1:30 PM

Jul 2013
yerlandinata said:

I was wondering the same thing. Keeping in mind that the manga is still ongoing, we probably won't get a taste of the flashbacks.
I was also wondering, is she the only agent on the island? If it's a school it should have more grades right? Is there an agent in every grade? It's kinda weird that there is only about 30 talented people from the whole world. But, I'm sweating the small details.

It would be nice if we got more worldbuilding though.
Noir… It is the name of an ancient fate. Two sisters who watch anime. The peace of the newly born, their black hands protect.
Nov 8, 2020 1:38 PM

Apr 2015
Interesting twist with the necromancy, who would've guessed it was the girl who was the necromancer instead. She's crazy though. Great episode, it's just the obvious plot armor is still really annoying. With Michiru being so dumb and trusting she didn't even second-guess the implication of the photo and trusted Nana's every word and with the class protesting against using the dead to get some answers. Like, what?? If I was in their situations where I could die at any moment with an unknown serial killer roaming around, I couldn't care less about using a dead person's body to help catch the killer and protect myself. Argh. Still entertaining to watch nevertheless, just hope that the way Nana gets out of this necromancy situation won't be even more BS.

"As promised, all that you seek, all that we desire, is prepared up there. On top of the Tower."
Nov 8, 2020 2:33 PM

Jun 2017
That twist caught me off guard but who would have though Yuuka would be another psycho. This should be an interesting one for Nana to weasel out of somehow.
Nov 8, 2020 3:10 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
when the killer gets finessed in Among Us
Nov 8, 2020 4:10 PM

Jan 2011
this episode is so god damn cursed had to pause so many times because i couldn't handle how dumb some of the actions these characters were taking seems nana has such insane plot armor it really doesn't matter what she gets into because she'll manage to somehow get out of it due to the idiocy of everyone in this island

despite how much i keep saying this show is mad dumb all the twist it shoves at you does make for some entertaining laughs i was dying when he just pop up from the coffin and it turning out he actually wasn't alive nor the one with necromancy Nana continuing to fumble around is still great to see she really didn't think to hard to confirm their abilities

out of all the things i can nitpick at they do health checks at some point right wouldn't someone had know this boy's body is cold as ice
Nov 8, 2020 4:27 PM

Jul 2013
Question: what would you do if you caught someone who tried to kill you? Kill her first? Tie her up? Call for help?
If your answer is to monologue your entire backstory to the murderer, it's likely that you suffer from the split personality disorder.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» talentless nana S2?

VELVET_BLUES - Jun 24, 2021

18 by Sku_te »»
Oct 18, 9:20 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ringare - Dec 27, 2020

267 by Sku_te »»
Oct 11, 10:17 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2020

132 by GOBERSERK »»
Jun 12, 1:42 PM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

XXXXXXXXXIII - Sep 26, 2020

285 by EmiliaPinkman »»
May 27, 9:27 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2020

133 by Narity_ »»
Feb 13, 9:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.