Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Jul 10, 2020 11:46 PM

Aug 2012
LoganMcClure21 said:
nightcrawlercyp said:
So a very uncute ugly annoying girl stalks a guy who is not interested in her , abuses him in every way and that is supposed to be what? a romantic comedy? If the roles were reversed would be sexual harassment. What is weird is she used to be cute and feminine and attractive. But hey let's push the androgynous girl narrative. Not mentioning that if you are so small with boobs so big something is wrong with you from a medical stand point.

Ok calm down girls can have short hair and be feminine first of all, secondly this isn’t harassment at all it’s mutual teasing because Sakurai teases Uzaki also they haven’t shown those moments yet and finally it’s anime, big boobs aren’t really unrealistic in anime

1. Yes they can... we call those girls supermodels. With exception of supermodels I have seen 0 girls/women looking feminine and good with short hair.
2. how is it mutual when he literally tells him to leave him alone every chance he gets and he is obviously distressed by her and finds her an annoyance. Being an anime they also let us know what the characters think and he does not think is mutual.
3. I did not say they are unrealistic. I said that in real life having boobs that big on a body type so small and puny is a sign of a health issue.
ssjokg said:
A guy is wasting away what should be the best days of his life and people are mad at the girl that noticed this and tries to make him do stuff with the company of another human being.

The girl is at fault here not the stupid fuck that will regret it when he gets into the workforce.

Maybe I am taking this too seriously...

1. I would not say he is wasting away. For a man those years are best used for working to better himself up. Wasting time with girls until you have a steady job/business may be fun but it is an exercise in futility. With few exceptions those relations will amount to nothing but a few drunk nights remembering them.
2. Once you have a steady income as a guy you can afford to call the shots when it comes to girls/women. Because girls require time and money. Lots. And if you do not have a steady income once those money stop she will be gone like the wind. And many girls will say they are not like this, but let's say the guy cannot take you out more than once a month, cannot give you a great present on your birthday, Christmas, anniversaries, valentines day and all the other days. Answer honestly, how much will be until you dump that guy?! And guess what ladies? All those stuff cost lots of money.
3. I a sure he will regret having money to spend on himself instead on an abusive girl whose only desirable feature is her boobs.
Atavistic said:
What an irritating and unpleasant premiere. The show is clearly trying to frame Uzaki's actions as kind-hearted and looking out for Senpai, but all I see is an introverted guy being ruthlessly hassled and mocked by someone who just won't let him be despite his reasonable requests for peace and quiet. Shaming him in public to hang out with her is awful and then mocking him for being on his own moments later was just the last straw.

Honestly, from this episode, I'd say this is more mean-spirited than the very nasty start to Nagatoro-san, and I could only just tolerate that. As for this, no chance I'm taking it further. Dropped.

Thought I was the only one. I will give it a chance 2 more eps, but probably will drop it too
TsukuyomiREKT said:
Rhapsody- said:

Or maybe they were unable to laugh as they would've wanted because of the issues they found? Comedies are not critics-free, and most people don't throw off criticism just for the sake of it, usually there're reasons.

That's how you (and myself, should I add) see her. Not everyone has to see her as such, and I can get why, especially when the character was thought to be that annoying purposely.

Remember those sentences a lot of people like to throw off in those """hate""" threads? "let the people enjoy what they want" or "everyone has their own tastes"? Well, that can apply to this as well :)

Yeah, I understand that, but people are acting like she's some evil bitch just because she's teasing him, which is ridiculous imo.

I would not say evil. To be evil you must understand first that what you do harms the person next to you. Is similar to Peter Pan in a way. Peter Pan was a tyrant and a serial murderer (yes that Peter Pan - guess what, Hook was not the bad guy) but one cannot call him evil because he did not understand the concepts of good and evil. They are both too childish and too self absorbed to realize what they do is bad.
nightcrawlercypJul 11, 2020 12:56 AM
Jul 11, 2020 12:57 AM

Feb 2015
Ita a good job Uzaki has big boobs. Without them shed look like a Shota character, I genuinely hate her haircut. Unless there is some actual romance in this series then the premise is a bit weird.
CrashmattJul 11, 2020 1:00 AM
Jul 11, 2020 12:57 AM

Mar 2020
Sugoi Dekai indeed. 9/10
Jul 11, 2020 1:01 AM

Aug 2009
@nightcrawlercyp

Who the hell gives a fuck about girls?This guy doesnt even look like he has male friends.

All we saw him do is play games and be alone. No male friends, no female friends.

You can have a great high-school or collage life even without romances or sexula life.

And holy shit if that is abusive then you people live in fairyland.
Jul 11, 2020 1:08 AM

Oct 2008
SUGOI DEKAI
the reason why i watched this is because there's already so many H-doujins out there...so i gave it a try...and it was worth it!
VA Oozora Naomi perfectly fits her voice!
5/5.

Jul 11, 2020 1:11 AM

Jan 2008
Atavistic said:
What an irritating and unpleasant premiere. The show is clearly trying to frame Uzaki's actions as kind-hearted and looking out for Senpai, but all I see is an introverted guy being ruthlessly hassled and mocked by someone who just won't let him be despite his reasonable requests for peace and quiet. Shaming him in public to hang out with her is awful and then mocking him for being on his own moments later was just the last straw.

This.

I can't tell if it's because of Uzaki's VA that made her chara seem more annoying than expected, or this just ain't my cup of tea (thoughts of someone who hasn't read the manga). Will give it another two or three episodes for a fair decision.
Jul 11, 2020 1:12 AM

Aug 2012
ssjokg said:
@nightcrawlercyp

Who the hell gives a fuck about girls?This guy doesnt even look like he has male friends.

All we saw him do is play games and be alone. No male friends, no female friends.

You can have a great high-school or collage life even without romances or sexula life.

1. You do not know that he has no friends. This is seen from the girl's perspective. I had a couple of friends in highschool, but we did not spend as much time together as female friends would spend with each other. To an outsider it would seem that I had no friends.
2. It is abusive. And believe me we do not live in fairy land. being blackmailed into buying her stuff and spending time with her is not abusive? It may not be very direct but every single time he refuses her she makes a comment that basically causes everybody else to treat him like plague. Is basically do what I want and buy me stuff or I will tell some half lie that will make everyone consider you are douche bag or a sex offender.
3.This is a minor peeve of mine and is only slightly related to the episode... every women I met, without asking usually, when sitting at the same table as you, eats from your plate. Here is the thing: I am ok with sharing in sometimes, but not like this. You tell me what and how much you want I or you move it to your plate and is ok. You do not go with your fork to get food from me while I am eating.
Jul 11, 2020 2:18 AM

Aug 2009
nightcrawlercyp said:
ssjokg said:
@nightcrawlercyp

1. You do not know that he has no friends. This is seen from the girl's perspective. I had a couple of friends in highschool, but we did not spend as much time together as female friends would spend with each other. To an outsider it would seem that I had no friends.
2. It is abusive. And believe me we do not live in fairy land. being blackmailed into buying her stuff and spending time with her is not abusive? It may not be very direct but every single time he refuses her she makes a comment that basically causes everybody else to treat him like plague. Is basically do what I want and buy me stuff or I will tell some half lie that will make everyone consider you are douche bag or a sex offender.
3.This is a minor peeve of mine and is only slightly related to the episode... every women I met, without asking usually, when sitting at the same table as you, eats from your plate. Here is the thing: I am ok with sharing in sometimes, but not like this. You tell me what and how much you want I or you move it to your plate and is ok. You do not go with your fork to get food from me while I am eating.

1.Except the this is the whole deal with this. So far, and I know this is just the 1st episode, he is portrayed as a total loner,and at least the women avoid him, and she was portrayed as a normal girl that had to take the initiative and be that "annoying" in order to make him do stuff with other people even if it just her for this ep.

2.Blackmailed? With what?The popularity he doesnt have?He scares people in hallways just with his eyes alone when she isnt around.
And good job putting words in her mouth. She could easily use the grope to her advantage and she didnt, even the woman responsible for the VR was understanding of the situation.

3.Meet better women. No female friends, my ex or their friends ever did that to me.Actually no this isnt even about gender.Go out with better people.

Jul 11, 2020 2:48 AM

Feb 2020
I really Like the 1st Episode, 8/10

Horn_dawg_2019 said:

Does anybody know what the meaning of the words that were on Uzaki's chan's shirt?????

"Super Huge"
It was displayed at the Scene when she comes bouncing with that T-shirt on!!

Jul 11, 2020 2:50 AM

Jul 2017
SUGOI DEKAI! The meme potential of this show rests within the lead female Uzaki-chan, and VA Naomi Oozora is dare I say, a perfect fit for her character.

Studio ENGI's 2nd anime, and production values are on par with Kemono Michi, only a tad better.

A loner senpai, and an irritating kouhai. The mood is exactly how I'd feel with Takagi-san, Nagatoro and the similar of kind, only more explicit and the jokes kinda funny, yet falling flat for most of the time.

What a tease though for outsiders to see their "close" relationship and misunderstanding it.

A mediocre start, will depend on the 3-episode rule for this.
Jul 11, 2020 2:53 AM

Aug 2012
ssjokg said:
nightcrawlercyp said:

1.Except the this is the whole deal with this. So far, and I know this is just the 1st episode, he is portrayed as a total loner,and at least the women avoid him, and she was portrayed as a normal girl that had to take the initiative and be that "annoying" in order to make him do stuff with other people even if it just her for this ep.

2.Blackmailed? With what?The popularity he doesnt have?He scares people in hallways just with his eyes alone when she isnt around.
And good job putting words in her mouth. She could easily use the grope to her advantage and she didnt, even the woman responsible for the VR was understanding of the situation.

3.Meet better women. No female friends, my ex or their friends ever did that to me.Actually no this isnt even about gender.Go out with better people.

1. she is not normal.
2. getting expelled or going to jail? being ostracized? This is not about popularity. False sexual assault claims are something extremely common in certain countries and destroy the life of many young men. She did not use the grope because SHE WANTS HIM. A woman will be against stuff like this only if she does not like the guy that does it. And I did not put words in her mouth. If I have some time I will give you the exact frame.
3. Where? In an isekai world? Also it is about gender. Never saw one guy do this to anyone else.
Jul 11, 2020 3:13 AM
May 2013
Uzaki-chan is... kind of a bitch. Not a great first impression.
Jul 11, 2020 3:17 AM

Aug 2009
nightcrawlercyp said:
ssjokg said:

1. she is not normal.
2. getting expelled or going to jail? being ostracized? This is not about popularity. False sexual assault claims are something extremely common in certain countries and destroy the life of many young men. She did not use the grope because SHE WANTS HIM. A woman will be against stuff like this only if she does not like the guy that does it. And I did not put words in her mouth. If I have some time I will give you the exact frame.
3. Where? In an isekai world? Also it is about gender. Never saw one guy do this to anyone else.

1.She clearly is normal is at the start. Unless you can pinpoint her acting like this before the 1 year time skip.Sakurai also wonders how that girl he knew became like this so she is normal and has to act like this to get him to do even the smallest group/duo activity.

2.Wtf why would any of that happen just by her talking? And for the love of god dont bring up America's bullshit situation in a freaking comedy anime. And sure this will turn into romance soon enough but in this episode she didnt show any obvious signs.
She never asked him to pay for her either, he volunteered to pay for her every time.

3.I see you cant have a serious discussion without taking your own personal experience as the only truth of this world.

Jul 11, 2020 4:36 AM

Oct 2015
Gotta love the VAs for this show especially the one that voiced guy MC. Looking forward for more
Jul 11, 2020 4:38 AM

Mar 2014
There wasn't any scene that made me laugh and also nothing else that made this show worth watching.
Jul 11, 2020 4:48 AM

Aug 2012
ssjokg said:
nightcrawlercyp said:

1. she is not normal.

1.She clearly is normal is at the start. Unless you can pinpoint her acting like this before the 1 year time skip.Sakurai also wonders how that girl he knew became like this so she is normal and has to act like this to get him to do even the smallest group/duo activity.

2.Wtf why would any of that happen just by her talking? And for the love of god dont bring up America's bullshit situation in a freaking comedy anime. And sure this will turn into romance soon enough but in this episode she didnt show any obvious signs.
She never asked him to pay for her either, he volunteered to pay for her every time.

3.I see you cant have a serious discussion without taking your own personal experience as the only truth of this world.

1. she was normal at some point. About having to act like this... how is acting like a pest useful in getting a boy to like you?
2.she never explicitly asked him. Just like a kid does not ask you to buy him something but after he ate that thing you still have to pay it. He only offered to pay for the movie not for everything else.
3. we all judge based on personal experience and the info we have available. And considering every romcom and feminist media tells girls that acting like pests is romantic kinda hard to believe there are many today that do not do that.
Jul 11, 2020 4:56 AM

Aug 2015
Probably the worst first impressions I got all year so far. Are we supposed to like that girl or find her funny ? Like even Aho Girl was more funny with it's over the top humor. And even Takagi was a lot more playful then this. Some of the stuff in here is downright mean and belittling. I really felt bad for the guy by the end.

Heck even if we don't look at the more controversial parts the jokse are already getting repetitive in the first Episode. We already had 3 variants of "look at how her chest wiggles" and 2 times the sexual intercourse misunderstanding. I get the idea of running gags, but these are normally once or at most twice per episode. Not 5-6 times. Like how in the hell can a show be this creativly bankrupt in the first episode ?
Jul 11, 2020 6:15 AM
ใ†ใพใดใ‚‡ใ„ไผ่ชฌ

May 2017
Now I know what to expect when that garbage Nagatoro airs.
Jul 11, 2020 6:19 AM
Jun 2016
This big titted little boy is kinda charming.
Jul 11, 2020 6:42 AM

Sep 2009
JokerVentura said:

...........The fuck's with that cat!?

That's the author.
Jul 11, 2020 7:18 AM

Oct 2016
It's not anything special but, I think I'm still going to enjoy this show.
Jul 11, 2020 7:43 AM

Nov 2013
not sure about her appearance (hair, boobs, height, even her "really big" shirt...) but other than that this was a lot of fun lol the poor guy just wants a quiet time

and we already got a boob grab, not bad LOL

anyway, found a girl for my next signature, ty very much :v
winddevil1Jul 11, 2020 8:05 AM
favorite "new girls" from summer <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks (rip all the other choices)
Jul 11, 2020 7:52 AM

May 2019
An entertaining and funny first episode. In a show like this, the most important things are characterisation and pacing, and they nailed that really well.

Looking forward to next ep

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Jul 11, 2020 8:32 AM

Dec 2016

Like, can this show get any dumber with it's unfunny comic routines that can be seen coming a mile away?

Uzaki is a terribly writen character. In order to act smug you need to have the upper hand on your victim, be smarter or have some dirt on them, she's even dumber than Sakurai, but he's just too polite to confront her (cept when she just devolves into a douche). I think of her as dumb as the guys in dumb & dumber movie, specially after that skit where she waited a whole year to talk back to her senpai in the same "gotcha" style Dumb & Dumber 2

Even Tejina senpai that was average to good had better imagination to end up a joke with fanservice. In here there is none, it's just "hey look, boobs" and the only thing missing is some cheap host lighting up an "Applause" sign.

The author self inserting in the form of a creepy peeping tom cat just makes me wonder if he should be psychiatrically evaluated

This is one of those dumb almost 4koma style shows that get a lot of attention due to it's audience invested in regurgitating the same meme "Sugoi Dekai" and giving pats on the back on each other for such a brilliant piece of a meme.
KimurahJul 11, 2020 8:39 AM
Jul 11, 2020 10:53 AM

Jan 2018
It did exactly what I hoped it would do, give me a few laughs. Just turn off for 20 mins and enjoy the absurdity.
Dimmock is a lot like Veal, an acquired taste.
Jul 11, 2020 10:54 AM

Jan 2012
my favorite va. kiriha and satania
Jul 11, 2020 11:06 AM

Apr 2015
Dimmock said:
It did exactly what I hoped it would do, give me a few laughs. Just turn off for 20 mins and enjoy the absurdity.

You're one of the few people in this thread who understand the point of the show (just absurd comedy / fun) , unlike all the other's whining about her big breasts (despite seeing the cover image)
"Well, she's flatter than a pancake"
-Mimi Alpacas
Jul 11, 2020 11:14 AM

Aug 2014
Well, the opening looked very stiff and badly done but the episode was decent. I hope it becomes as good as the manga.
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Jul 11, 2020 11:24 AM
Sep 2018
my impression of this episode? loner self fulfillment fantasy.
"oh look at me im a loner and im proud i dont need friends to have fun. theres this annoying SMALL and CUTE GIRL with BIG EYES (that reminds me of pre-10s KyoAni) with BIG HEAD on top of small neck with MASSIVE BOOBS that keeps teasing me. ah but im still a good guy to not reject her and let her bother me and follow me around."
her character design alone makes it so unbearable. it is that bad. "how do we appeal to the masses? people like cute girl right? lets make her short and have big eyes and head. people also like big boobs right? give them boobs that is almost bigger than her already disporportionately oversized head. theres a trend with smug kouhai teasing sempai so lets make her that." it just an amalgamation of shit.
the comedy feels so forced and is basically "haha loner haha loud haha big boobs". the slice of life bit is so boring cause theyre not doing anything interesting at all. the reactions from the characters is so bad too. the only moment that clicked with me is when the onlookers remarks them for being so loud and annoying.

sorry i just need to vent this out cause its annoys me so much. thanks for putting up with me and read my post fully. whoever enjoys it, its fine.
Jul 11, 2020 11:27 AM

Mar 2009
Pretty cute, honestly. And somewhat innocent, despite the focus on her big boobs. There are worse ecchi shows this season that are actually trash. This isn't one of them. Although, this is barely ecchi. Anyway, looking forward to the hot mom.
Jul 11, 2020 3:18 PM
Dec 2019
I absolutely loved EP 1, albeit it could use some work, but I'll wait for the next 2 eps to come out before I make a full judgement on it.

Only thing that really annoyed me is that the subs were a bit off, but yet again, it did just come out.
Jul 11, 2020 3:19 PM

Feb 2010
Zeexel said:
I absolutely loved EP 1, albeit it could use some work, but I'll wait for the next 2 eps to come out before I make a full judgement on it.

Only thing that really annoyed me is that the subs were a bit off, but yet again, it did just come out.

funnimation isn't known for the best sub works.
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Jul 11, 2020 4:17 PM

May 2017
This episode was fairly entertaining, but Uzaki's just...eh.
Jul 11, 2020 5:01 PM
Apr 2020
As expected from Satania ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Same energy ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags to images
CravenlockJul 13, 2020 7:43 PM
Jul 11, 2020 5:15 PM

Aug 2016
Akuseru2K said:
god that was awful
sound design is terrible (scooby doo sound effects wtf)
music is both bad and barely existing
backgrounds are uninspired
animation is barely existent
plot is just haha big tits after haha big tits joke
how could anyone unironically enjoy this..? this is almost mars of destruction levels of awful yet it's rated higher than so many more greater shows

I agree with you, I wonder how did that already got a 7+ from the first episode! Also, Uzaki has nothing cute, she looks like a 10 year old short child with childish voice and big boobs, she's annoyingly calling the guy senpai all the time and yelling and following him everywhere..
And what about the freaking stalker cat? Seems in the end, the look of the creepy cat was the most funny thing in this episode, not even a clever joke was heard or nothing happened to make the plot a little more interesting, it was boring.
So since the rankings are so subjective, I ranked it then as a 4 and dropped it. Unfortunately I can't say I enjoyed neither this one as comedy ecchi nor kanojo okarishimasu for summer '20 animes and can't continue watching this just because of some huge boobs that we've already seen plenty, in other anime too and not only.
Jul 11, 2020 7:28 PM

Feb 2010
Yuurashi said:
As expected from Satania ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Same energy ๐Ÿ˜Ž

except one gets teased and the other does the teasing.

Mod Edit: Modified quote of edited post. Removed baiting.
CravenlockJul 13, 2020 8:07 PM
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Jul 11, 2020 7:53 PM
Apr 2018
That was a BIG & HEAVY episode. Want More!

Episode 1 lived up to my expectations. Gonna Continue.
OOZORA, NAOMI did a good job as VA in this episode.
There's a lot more to know about the MC guy, so i can't say about him now.
Doutei-kunJul 11, 2020 8:00 PM
Jul 12, 2020 12:06 AM
Apr 2020
MegamiRem said:
Wow so this is a regular length show, nice they're gonna cover a lot of chapters then. I was thinking they might make 12 min per episode but I'm glad it's not the case.

I actually have mixed up feelings about Uzaki's voice. While it kinda suits her but it also doesn't uh I can't explain it well but hoping to get used to it. Also is it just me or her eyes and head looks bigger from time to time, specifically when they focus on her face her head looks bigger for her body size. It looks perfectly fine in the manga so I think this might be production problem.

Well it was fun to see the earlier chapters animated. It's been long since I read em so I dun remember much from earlier chaps. So gonna enjoy this show even more.

Didn't she sounds like Kiriha from Tsugumomo?
Jul 12, 2020 12:37 AM

Oct 2017
@28012001 Well yeah they have the same Seiyuu.
Jul 12, 2020 2:36 AM

Jul 2016
I mean, it's slightly better made than I was expecting, but still not good enough to keep watching.

This is one of those shows where it would be so much better if the main characters were officially a couple right from the beginning. The whole "she's not my girlfriend" shtick gets old real fast, especially when the whole point is to want to see them get together. From what I understand, the anime probably won't catch up to where the manga is currently at, and if what I've read is true...
so why should I bother?

Anyway, yeah. Better than I thought but not for me.

Also, nice Playstation VR ad you got there, show. I too would kill to play ABZÛ in first-person VR.
Jul 12, 2020 5:18 AM

Mar 2018
nightcrawlercyp said:
I would not say evil. To be evil you must understand first that what you do harms the person next to you. Is similar to Peter Pan in a way. Peter Pan was a tyrant and a serial murderer (yes that Peter Pan - guess what, Hook was not the bad guy) but one cannot call him evil because he did not understand the concepts of good and evil. They are both too childish and too self absorbed to realize what they do is bad.
As a joke this would be great but looking how you are violently defending your statements it seems you are serious with this quote and it is hilarious to me.

Overanalyzing is probably the biggest problem with anime critics nowadays. It is one thing to not like something, but trying to justify that not liking the anime with stupid assumptions, overexagerations of certain problems and the attitude of "if you like it you are a monster" is not needed at all. Same goes the other way with people trying to justify liking an anime.

Like with this anime, it is about a tomboy girl with big boobs teasing an introverted dude. If you think it is too meanspirited or don't like the wild female design Uzaki has, that is fine. You can have that opinion, but going as far as calling the teasing Uzaki does abuse or shaming anyone liking Uzaki's design will acomplish nothing but making you look like an asshole.

Jul 12, 2020 7:05 AM

Aug 2012
Groenboys said:
nightcrawlercyp said:
As a joke this would be great but looking how you are violently defending your statements it seems you are serious with this quote and it is hilarious to me.

Overanalyzing is probably the biggest problem with anime critics nowadays. It is one thing to not like something, but trying to justify that not liking the anime with stupid assumptions, overexagerations of certain problems and the attitude of "if you like it you are a monster" is not needed at all. Same goes the other way with people trying to justify liking an anime.

Like with this anime, it is about a tomboy girl with big boobs teasing an introverted dude. If you think it is too meanspirited or don't like the wild female design Uzaki has, that is fine. You can have that opinion, but going as far as calling the teasing Uzaki does abuse or shaming anyone liking Uzaki's design will acomplish nothing but making you look like an asshole.

I s interesting you have not addressed one of my points. It is abuse and name calling does not work on me.
Jul 12, 2020 7:39 AM

Sep 2009
Even though she's so annoying! I'll still watch this series because it's so funny! I kept on laughing probably because of the senpai who keep on screaming! XD And his reactions are funny too~~
Jul 12, 2020 9:00 AM

Mar 2014
Uh it was okay I guess 6/10
Jul 12, 2020 10:28 AM

Sep 2019
really funny, made me laugh
Jul 12, 2020 10:34 AM

Aug 2018
honestly was pretty worried about how well this would translate into animation, glad to say that it's a lot of fun! they managed to make Uzaki just as annoying as in the manga while still keeping her very entertaining to watch. i also like how they added in that little part of the year before and how Uzaki only became an annoying piece of shit (i say that lovingly) after she saw Sakurai waste an entire year doing nothing social. i'm excited to see the rest of this.

Jul 12, 2020 10:57 AM

Mar 2010
Enjoyed it, twas a fun ride. Was hoping he would slap her and then rape her.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jul 12, 2020 2:03 PM

May 2018
Uzaki-chan is finally here!! Sugoi Dekai amirite
Jul 12, 2020 2:05 PM
Jul 2018
It was cute and charming, I'm not too hard to please, I'll keep watching it.
Jul 12, 2020 2:56 PM

Sep 2013
It's a bit low quality in places, but it's good enough. They got good voices for the main 2 at least.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

pocky-boy - Sep 25, 2020

154 by kunpimookin »»
Oct 15, 11:49 PM

Poll: » Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2020

94 by ItsXolo »»
Aug 10, 6:53 AM

Poll: » Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2020

94 by Bulek1235 »»
Jul 8, 10:51 AM

Poll: » Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2020

148 by Jomiman12 »»
Apr 24, 7:55 PM

Poll: » Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2020

104 by Igor5959 »»
Apr 10, 2:23 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.