Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 23, 2019 10:52 PM

Oct 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
What a nice special for this series, the four different parts covered different parts and were funny and cute. The Higero zombie was definitely something. The last part with them much younger was very cute and sweet.
May 24, 2019 12:27 AM

Apr 2016
Poor Hana, can't do anything right lol.
May 24, 2019 4:05 AM

Dec 2013
Very sweet there at the ending. Almost heart-melting ^^

May 24, 2019 5:07 AM

Jul 2017
4 part-series OVA filled with the same atmosphere as the original series.

Part 1: Miyako tries to vehemently deny her presence in the short camping trip outside with family and friends, due to the same conditions as before. But...all's well that ends well. Not without some jumpscares from favourite stalker Matsumoto.

Part 2: Matsumoto's backstory? Finally about time! Time to learn about her and Miyako's rivalry and her "growing closer" stalking activities! Too bad it only exists for about a minute.

Part 3: It's 🎃🎃🎃, and Miyako's signature Hana-chan fantasies won't end. Problem is, Matsumoto with her sister, made her a dress for the event, likely to be a curse? HAHA. And of course, her sister and all the cast of friends in their costumes too. And whaddya know, Jana's favourite figure Higero, she dons a Higero zombie.

Part 4: Likely the best iyashikei segment of all. And the title is aptly named: "I'm your Big Sister". Miyako chancing upon newborn Hinata and their growth journey. Short and sweet ending.

Didn't expect a decent, but good special OVA due to the source format.
May 24, 2019 5:32 AM

Jul 2014
What could i say, oh yeah..

Finally..
May 24, 2019 7:07 AM

Mar 2018
*tips gun at one's temple and asks*

I trust you Doga Kobo. You'll make a 2nd season, right? ... R I G H T...?!!!

May 24, 2019 7:36 AM

Nov 2017
That was a great special! I liked the first part the most. Should've been the entire episode..
I was really hoping for actual Hinata x Noa moments, but that was unfortunately quite a letdown... Though they all had fun and it looked like a succesful summer vacation. The halloween part was also quite funny. The last part touched my heart when I saw Myako being so excited and amazed with her new baby sister. So wonderful! 8/10 would've been 10/10 if we had gotten Hinata x Noa hehehe

Noa in action again!

Noa and Hinata ooooo..

May 24, 2019 7:47 AM

Jan 2011
Matsumoto didn't disappoint.

That final bit was just adorable.
May 24, 2019 10:47 AM

Apr 2012
I think Higero is actually Borat.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
May 24, 2019 10:49 AM

Oct 2010
Miyako is going to hold onto that ticket until Hana reaches age of consent, eh? ._.

Renkini said:
I trust you Doga Kobo. You'll make a 2nd season, right? ... R I G H T...?!!!

That's normally the decision of the production committee, not the studio.
May 24, 2019 1:28 PM

Feb 2007
Poor Mya-nee, surrounded by trolls... :D

And a truly creepy Matsumoto, as usual.

Of course Hana would have a Higero costume, just as expected. :D We did get to see all the other costumes Mya-nee was fantasizing about on the other girls and Mya-nee herself, though.
May 24, 2019 3:19 PM

Apr 2013
Damn, I thought it meant 4 different full length OVAs until I watched.

Baby Hinata was cute as fuck though.

SJ7izmMay 26, 2019 6:28 AM
May 25, 2019 2:59 AM
Jun 2017
very cute OVA, like this one...and guess whats first word of hinata--- MYA!!! MYA!!!

OHH I MISS THAT MYA NEE!!! hahaha
May 25, 2019 6:50 AM

Feb 2014
Myanee back with the gang!! Matsumoto never disappoints and Hana-chan will never change. That Higero Zombie costume was dope.
Btw does anyone have the gif for Higero dance?
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

May 25, 2019 8:02 AM
Mar 2019
Mya nee hayaku hayaku
May 25, 2019 9:43 AM
Feb 2018
Evil Miyako fanservice teaser, but that wasn't happening in the end, sadly. :D The specials were fine, but I would have liked an additional full episode more...
May 26, 2019 2:39 AM

Aug 2016
Ep 3: A Kazuo Umezu flew down to me.
:v
May 26, 2019 9:13 AM

Dec 2017
Damn, this special is full-on cuteness combo with loli angels + loli mya nee + yuu.

We need season 2.

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

May 26, 2019 9:56 AM

Apr 2018
I'd watch a thousand episodes of all of them given they don't change the opening and ending themes.

Thought we'd get a better reaction out of Myanee when Matsumoto was acting the same way to her as she acts to Hana. That said, it still was a great episode, especially since they topped it off with the first few moments of the two sisters.
Isekai for the brain, CGDCT for the heart
Yuri for the pain and seiyuus for the soul.

May 28, 2019 3:28 PM

Nov 2018
I KNEW IT
I KNEW IT
Hana was going to cosplay higero
May 29, 2019 6:16 AM
Sep 2018
Honestly got a bit more than what I was expecting for an extra episode. While it wasn't anything too great imo, it sure touched on some things like Matsumomo's backstory and Miyako's relationship to her little sister which was heartwarming to see. Loved the Halloween short the most out of all this though
May 30, 2019 5:06 AM

Oct 2007
nice to see everyone again. Hinata voice still so kawaii.

Hana-chan still so bad at cooking food. xD

Jun 3, 2019 4:55 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Jun 3, 2019 9:26 PM

Oct 2008
OMG. Miyamoto's costume is so fitting. for a stalker.
Jun 4, 2019 10:15 AM

Dec 2018
The opening are great love it ,and have missed it so much that i watch it twice =P

Going for a swim ,and Miyako get roughly pulled downed in the water by the cheeky little devil,,,,,Aww sweetheart!!!,,Good times with friends and food by the lake!! Comfortable and cute,,

Instead of headbutt and stupid jokes i have preferred a romance between the older females,,Stupid shit like this is the reason why i don't rewards you with fullest of points,,Does girls are made for it each other,,They would be a awesome lesbian couple!!

And why didn't my girl bite her girlfriend in the neck? It would have been a super cute! moment!!!! Its so easy!!! but no,,,,,,,It is the perfect opportunity , A little cute love bite to her girlfriend and it should last about 5 sec!!!!No blood!!And no fucking sexualization at all!!!!Just an little nice clean bite of love!!!! Cute,,, .This is the biggest problem this anime have,,,,It fails over and over to deliver when it it have the opportunity, and therefor i don't give it a ten ,,, Potential is there but it never reach for it sadly!!!!, Still a very good anime in the whole!! Heartwarming cute loving and adorable as always!!!! 9/10 i hope for another season

Yuri-CrusaderJun 5, 2019 12:13 AM
Jun 4, 2019 2:30 PM

Oct 2008
Cuteness at its peak! Doga Kobo at its best!
5/5.

Jun 4, 2019 6:05 PM

Feb 2015
I'm gonna miss this anime and the girls... they never fail to make me smile.
Jun 8, 2019 11:53 AM

Aug 2016
Just when you thought you were going to see a little Miyako fanservice, they give her a vest. At least the Ueshama/Miyako combo is adorable though.
Jun 13, 2019 8:40 PM
🐰KawaiiDaikaiju🐲

Nov 2017
dasprn said:
Myanee back with the gang!! Matsumoto never disappoints and Hana-chan will never change. That Higero Zombie costume was dope.

CAN’T UNSEE 😳
“SAITO! YOU NEED TO EXPLODE! FOR THE WORLD’S SAKE!”
Jun 13, 2019 8:45 PM
🐰KawaiiDaikaiju🐲

Nov 2017
Actar said:
OMG. Miyamoto's costume is so fitting. for a stalker.

lol agreed 😅

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“SAITO! YOU NEED TO EXPLODE! FOR THE WORLD’S SAKE!”
Jun 13, 2019 9:32 PM

Feb 2014
gappasaurus said:
dasprn said:

CAN’T UNSEE 😳

No wonder. Much appealing.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Jun 23, 2019 6:15 AM
Jul 2018
I'm gonna miss this one for sure. Took me a couple weeks just to finish this OVA and say goodbye.
Oct 17, 2019 3:26 AM

Oct 2017
A really amazing special. Cute and beautiful till the end. Also lmao Hana went with Higero costume.
Nov 3, 2019 2:03 PM

Apr 2014
god i love this series, i seriously didnt know that there was another ep made but wow was it great and to have it end like it did was so cute

seeing this just makes me want more anime of this series and im really hoping it happens

but for the meantime just gotta keep waiting on the new manga chapters to release
"one step at a time"
Dec 27, 2019 3:30 PM

I cannot believe this show would condone cannibalism :(
Mar 29, 2020 4:43 AM

Aug 2018
Special time!.. ;p
Well, honestly, I enjoy nature only in small portions.. It quickly gets boring.. Well, maybe it doesn't, as I can still find activity to do for myself.. But I rather spend my time with something more meaningful than just being at nature..
I think it's the old thinking that people must enjoy nature or not, after all.. It's just really should be seen as a hobby.. And you can have whichever hobby you like..
Swimming also sucks, to be honest.. I don't really see, why force person to do this thing..
Kouko story time!.. ;p
So Kouko wore gold eye lense as well, when Miyako did that?.. Well, that's sweet, honestly.. ;P
Eh?.. Kouko's story time was too short..
Thicc fairy Miyako is thicc.. ;P Also new costumes for girls~ Only Hana again chose that ugly bastard.. Oh well, Hana got the most new costumes for herself, with the help of Miyako's imagination.. ;p
Apr 20, 2020 9:56 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Man, this was great! Please give us Season 2, Doga Koba!

Mya-nee and Hinata's past there was just too kawaii ~

Mya-nee's preparation reached her!

Matsumoto getting ssome love was great too!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Aug 8, 2020 12:57 AM
Oct 2018
Why do I feel like ova is much better than the anime :v
Jan 18, 2021 9:03 AM

Feb 2020
This was so adorable way to end the series. I loved it. ^_^
Jun 6, 2022 9:39 AM

Feb 2020
Excellent special.

The girls had so much fun in their camping trip.

Matsumoto was as creepy as always, haha. She's so obsessed with Mya-nee. They really should start dating each other. <3

Hana looked so adorable in those different Halloween costumes. ^_^ Too bad she didn't wear any of those for real. That Higero zombie was somehow expected. :P

Aww, Mya-nee and Yuna. That fairy costume was brilliant. Good job, Matsumuto!

Noa, Hinata, Kanon and Koyori's were so cute. :3

"I'm your big sister, Hinata." The last part was a heartwarming way to end the story. <3
Mar 30, 2023 11:18 AM

Aug 2019
no actual swimsuits :( and too much kouko
loli mya is cute too but hinata is the cutest

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 12, 2023 3:27 AM

Apr 2013
I don't like how hospital scene in OVA conflicts with the one from episode 3, and the rest of the character change presented to us in that episode.
The rest the OVA was fun though.
Dec 11, 2023 8:16 PM

Dec 2022
Love that moment between baby Hinata and Mya at the end, so wholesome.

Also Matsumoto is such a weirdo lol.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.