Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fuuka
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Mar 29, 2017 10:42 PM
Mar 2012
Well, better than problematic last ep.
Both great songs, Fuuka's voice really suits here, and lyrics lol even hinted desuflag that never came. The 2 songs are like a love confession dialogue between her & Yuu.
That imouto hairdrying looks like Yui.
Tho not my ship end, the love triangle still better than Seiren.
Characters seemed interesting with lots of backstory potential, but never fully shown. Like Makoto's family issue never fully resolved or explained.
Koyuki proves bestgrill even post rejection. She basically pulled the awkward doormat & fickle tsundere together with her insight of their own feelings.
Yuu's persistence is nice tho, some development from his initial passive doormat personality.
I sorta get why anime has alternate route to manga. Good AD to read manga if fans are salty with this route. I'm a bit curious about that Fuuka#2 and rabbit hint.
slightly triggered...
A head bunt is not a hug.
An arm grab is not a hug.
There's no real kiss, but confession happened.
Mar 30, 2017 2:29 AM

May 2015
I liked her character at first (Fuuka) but once her character started acting "what is this feeling" and isolated herself from the rest... she became annoying. Who start a band, forces everyone to join, to then leaves that said band. *sigh*

At first I didn't want Yuu to be with Koyuki, then she turned out to be so nice (Tama had feelings for Haruna for years, and when she finally gets him... she lets him go. She knew that, although he would be happy with her, he would be even happier with Fuuka. She sacrificed her own happiness for the one she loved. Proof of true love)... I would not have mind this show ending if the pairing of Yuu x Fuuka (after all she is the female lead) would have more moments but since the part time/beach episodes they didn’t spend any lovey-dovey time at all... a lot of things didn't make as much sense and kind of came off as more generic and clunky, let me explain even if he saw Fuuka as more than a friend, it still doesn't explain why Koyuki got more screen time with him than Fuuka did. In that sense, it felt like Koyuki was going to end up with him. Having Yuu and Fuuka suddenly get together in the last 2 episodes with very little development felt forced and could be summed up to just her being the main girl as the sole reason they got together. I wouldn't mind the relationship if it got the development it needed to make it believable, but it didn't. The plot could have been so much better...

All in all, the music was great... I wish the anime explored more of that... There should be an episode where its literally them playing their songs. Maybe an OVA of the Hedgehogs past & present concert.
Mar 31, 2017 9:00 AM

Apr 2014
Damn, they changed it. And make things worst unlike the manga.
I guess that original content assured there won't be a sequel.
Anyway, I'm gonna rate this anime a 6 (or 7) out of 10 score overall.

Haters always gonna hate.
Mar 31, 2017 6:53 PM

Feb 2014
please someone tell me why the fuck was tama-chan wearing that bunny outfit what do you think happened to her did she lose her fans or her fame or something like that!!!
Apr 1, 2017 4:57 AM

Aug 2013
The episode had a cliche ending. Overall, I would rate this anime 5.

Time to read the manga to see its original plot.

Apr 3, 2017 5:08 AM

Jul 2008
Gets a 5/10 for me, He should have been with Sara.
Apr 5, 2017 1:40 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Saints_Row said:
Shingster said:
While i don't completely agree with the path that the anime is taking im curious to see how this ends now that Yuu made Koyuki cry and end their happy relationship that they had before. I wonder will Fuuka come back though. Fuuka decided to leave the band in the first place to start a solo career because she wanted to be away from Yuu and not cause Yuu and Koyuki to break up. Now that Yuu ended up doing straight that it sort of made her sacrifice in vain though. Even without Fuuka its nice to see that the band in the end agreed to reform one last time though. But without a vocalist they won't be able to perform. Even if Yuu and the band wants to perform without a vocalist they won't be able to. Still its nice to see Yuu's determination to bring Fuuka back though. You can see that Fuuka is really struggling with her decision though. Its nice that Koyuki and Fuuka got to met at the studio though as a veteran Koyuki has plenty of things that she can teach Fuuka. Its brave of Koyuki and probably hard for her to tell Fuuka that she and Yuu are no longer together. Its sad that Koyuki and Yuu couldn't be together in the end despite how sweet and cute they looked together. As a fellow singer songwriter Koyuki would easily be able to see the feelings that Fuuka put into the song that she sung and the meanings behind them. Fuuka's attempt at explaining to Koyuki was funny though and isn't fooling anyone let alone Koyuki who knows her too well. Koyuki's advice of being honest with herself is right on point really. Koyuki had willingly gave up her love for Yuu to allow Fuuka the chance to be with Yuu so Fuuka really should not ignore this branch that Koyuki has so graciously given up on and make good Koyuki's sacrifice. This talk must had surprised Fuuka though and made her sacrifice even mean less so now.

If anything Yuu is not one that gives up easy and its nice that Yuu is doing so much in an attempt to get Fuuka to come back. Its nice that the band is letting Yuu handle the convincing while they focus on practicing. After hearing Koyuki's words and what had happened since then i think Fuuka's decision really is starting to waver. Lol maybe its fate that they didn't meet after his latest visit. Fuuka wasn't clearly ready just yet. Hmm a recording of Fuuka and her bands first performance eh. That will be sure to provoke memories in Fuuka. That and her mothers words as well too. So this time Yuu left a note for Fuuka as well eh. Yuu's determination to get Fuuka to come back sure is admirable but if she doesn't then no matter what you do you won't succeed. Its nice to see that the band are with im though. To think that Fuuka was actually in her usual spot lol. While i can understand Fuuka's decision to leave the band it seems to be irrelevant now considering recent events. Still its nice to see Yuu finally get the chance to say what he wanted to say to Fuuka. Meeting Fuuka and forming a band really has changed Yuu's life for the better. That was one hell of a confession though for both though. Its nice that both in the end managed to confess their feelings though. Now isn't the time for you to seek forgiveness Fuuka its time for you to get ready. Its nice to see the members of Hedgehogs be among the audience though. Have to say that their performance really was amazing. Its nice Fuuka managed to use this chance to explain what forming a band has brought her though. The final song that was created by Yuu really was good though. Im glad that in the end Fuuka and Yuu ended up together and that it ended just like it did in the manga. So Koyuki is now with her own band that performs with rabbit heads eh. Plus Yuu's band is also getting their debut as well. And then you have hedgehog thats reformed and came back from hiatus as well.

A good end for the series i think
Wasn't sure about the changes at first but it looks like it was successful and worth it

There is no woman or man in real life who willingly will give up their crush for another person's sake. Don't be naive and don't let this anime's twisted logic make you perceive impossible things as possible. Also, Fuuka is a coward and people like her usually end up alone. This anime is a great example of how to reward cowards and undermine those who've tried and really deserve hapiness.

Chill mate
Its just an anime
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 5, 2017 7:57 AM
Aug 2016
Shingster said:
Saints_Row said:

There is no woman or man in real life who willingly will give up their crush for another person's sake. Don't be naive and don't let this anime's twisted logic make you perceive impossible things as possible. Also, Fuuka is a coward and people like her usually end up alone. This anime is a great example of how to reward cowards and undermine those who've tried and really deserve hapiness.

Chill mate
Its just an anime

After writing your long post, saying this makes you sound like a hypocrite. If this is just an anime, why did you bother to write such a long wall of text...
Apr 5, 2017 7:36 PM

Jul 2009
Saints_Row said:
Rushed plotline + flat MC + scumbag Fuuka + Koyuki being rejected for no logical reason = a shitty anime and a great waste of time. The studio that made this abomination should be ashamed of themselves...

I agree with all of this except the last part. Koyuki was rejected because she sucks. Fuuka sucks too mind you, but Koyuki was worse imo.
Apr 5, 2017 10:59 PM

Jun 2015
Read the manga for fuck's sake.
Apr 6, 2017 12:58 AM

Oct 2014
Intelligenza said:

bad anime isn't a good sign for people to read the manga
Apr 6, 2017 1:08 AM

Jun 2015
Revvie-chan said:
Intelligenza said:

The manga is really good.
Apr 6, 2017 1:23 AM

Oct 2014
Intelligenza said:
Revvie-chan said:

The manga is really good.

you missed the point of my post.
regardless of whether this anime should be seen as a standalone or as an advertisement to the original stuff, the fact that this anime carries the brand "Fuuka" and it's shit means Fuuka's value as a brand will go down in the eyes of potential new readers. So ofc it's not a good sign that can make people read it.

Fuuka anime is so shit that your reply "the manga is really good" is actually the better invitation for the manga to get read.

ps.: I'd disagree, though. I've skimmed the thing bfr anime begun airing. Sorry, but I dislike it, Fuuka manga.
Apr 6, 2017 1:57 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Saints_Row said:
Shingster said:

Chill mate
Its just an anime

After writing your long post, saying this makes you sound like a hypocrite. If this is just an anime, why did you bother to write such a long wall of text...

Thats just my way of expressing my thoughts on the last episode of the anime and my observations so far
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 6, 2017 3:51 AM
Trickster

Jun 2011
You know, despite it's abundance of cliches and conveniences, I liked this show for the first 5-6 episodes.

But wow, even though this is basically the ending I wanted, with Fuuka being the girl Yuu chose, I still feel completely empty. It diverged from the manga, the forced drama made Fuuka a complete bitch, and although I wasn't too big on Koyuki, she was treated like complete garbage.

According to other users the rabbits mean something, but without any context it just looks like Koyuki turned into a fallen star that has to resort to this lowly work to stay in the business. So add that, and the fact she was dumped hard; she was completely shit on. Not cool at all.

The new song was actually pretty darn good. But the cringey moments weighed too much in this final episode, I had to pause a few times and come back to it.

Pretty disappointing show. 5/10
Apr 9, 2017 8:11 PM

Feb 2014
Oh... and I said back then that despite so many cliches in this anime, we didn't get the 'childhood never win' cliche in this anime. Haha =P Guess I was wrong. Lol

Ok... episode 11 and 12 killed me.
To be sincere, I couldn't even properly watch episode 12 after what happened in episode 11.

Until there, I was ready to give this a 6, maybe a 7.
But now, take my 4 and sarabada.

Oh, a side note here:
I wouldn't care with who that MC ended up,
But see, people are hating Koyuki in the sake of to hate. Because she had the guts to confess? Because she acted as someone deeply in love?
Well, that's what haters are, they have no reason to hate someone and something, they just... hate. Nothing more nothing less. Hate in the sake of to hate.

TechOtakuApr 9, 2017 8:25 PM
Apr 11, 2017 11:14 AM

Apr 2014
one of the worst anime i saw in my life 3/10

Apr 13, 2017 6:34 AM

Apr 2016
I really liked this anime..OK I didn't read the manga, but heard

i don't f**king care what others say...i really enjoyed it, so my final sore is 9/10.....

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
RawrbertoApr 13, 2017 10:10 PM

Apr 14, 2017 12:42 AM
Apr 2017
last two episodes realy made it the worst anime...........
my mind is scrued...

i dont who says this anime is good........
fist i was giving it 9 now this anime i have given it 3.......
Apr 16, 2017 4:40 PM
Apr 2017
Saints_Row said:
Rushed plotline + flat MC + scumbag Fuuka + Koyuki being rejected for no logical reason = a shitty anime and a great waste of time. The studio that made this abomination should be ashamed of themselves...

agree... I felt like I wasted 12 eps worth of time just to be disappointed because I'm going for koyuki
Apr 16, 2017 4:40 PM
Apr 2017
1032patrick said:
Koyuki is hot, cute and gorgeous. Well Yuu doesn't deserve her. Koyuki is for the people who love her. Stay strong.. I know there are lots of Koyuki fans!

here here!! hahaha
Apr 20, 2017 7:55 PM

Sep 2016
iam not happy with the ending... i would prefer Koyuki route ;/
Apr 20, 2017 8:22 PM

Oct 2013
Well well...
Finally watched this.

And I can only say....

9/10 I REALLY LIKED THIS!
HA!!

ABS + EBD BRAKE SYSTEM!!!

Glaad it went this way, glaad Fuuka lives. Glaad to see Fuuka happy and smiling at the end. Now I can really bury those memories of Fuuka dying, the shadow is over.

Why the outrage because Koyoki didn't win? She's far too good for a manlet like Haruna.

She will find someone better eventually.

MITSUBISHI FUSO BRAKE SYSTEM SAVES THE DAY
Apr 25, 2017 6:20 PM

May 2012
Reading up a bit on the forums and even though it should be discussed, but I've seen way too much conversation regarding the manga, and while I've never read it and probably will never read it, I think the anime original route was still a pretty solid one in general.

While I still prefer to see an anime adapt the manga properly, sometimes an unique story or shift in story ain't all that bad either.

And for that I liked this anime, as I wasn't spoiled or never got the "original" story of this series, making this the "original" story for me.

And with that said I quite liked the overall development of both the story and characters, especially loved these couple last episodes. Even though I more liked the Yuu X Tama route a lot more as I'm a huge fan of childhood friends love, I still liked the shift in romance with these characters.

Various aspects were rather obvious but in the end they weren't bad for this kind of anime.

So all in all I sure had a great watch and far better than what I expected from the cover/low rating on MAL (which mostly is caused by the anime adapting differently than the manga).

Apr 26, 2017 10:28 AM
Aug 2016
Not
RafaelDeJongh said:
Reading up a bit on the forums and even though it should be discussed, but I've seen way too much conversation regarding the manga, and while I've never read it and probably will never read it, I think the anime original route was still a pretty solid one in general.

While I still prefer to see an anime adapt the manga properly, sometimes an unique story or shift in story ain't all that bad either.

And for that I liked this anime, as I wasn't spoiled or never got the "original" story of this series, making this the "original" story for me.

And with that said I quite liked the overall development of both the story and characters, especially loved these couple last episodes. Even though I more liked the Yuu X Tama route a lot more as I'm a huge fan of childhood friends love, I still liked the shift in romance with these characters.

Various aspects were rather obvious but in the end they weren't bad for this kind of anime.

So all in all I sure had a great watch and far better than what I expected from the cover/low rating on MAL (which mostly is caused by the anime adapting differently than the manga).

"Which mostly is caused by the anime adapting differently than the manga". It's the other way around, most people hate it for being an absolute crap of an anime and I agree with them. Most of the people here have never read the manga and don't even care about it.
Saints_RowApr 26, 2017 3:07 PM
Apr 26, 2017 11:31 AM

May 2012
Saints_Row said:

"Which mostly is caused by the anime adapting differently than the manga". It's the other way around, most people hate it for being an absolute crap of an anime and I agree with them. Most of the people here have never read the manga and don't ever care about it.

Fair enough, it pretty much just looked that way, especially in the forum page of three episodes back.

In general it's not the best anime, but it ain't all that shit either, there are far worse anime out there that deserve a lower rating than this anime, yet those anime tend to be rather popular...

Apr 26, 2017 3:15 PM
Aug 2016
RafaelDeJongh said:
Saints_Row said:

"Which mostly is caused by the anime adapting differently than the manga". It's the other way around, most people hate it for being an absolute crap of an anime and I agree with them. Most of the people here have never read the manga and don't ever care about it.

Fair enough, it pretty much just looked that way, especially in the forum page of three episodes back.

In general it's not the best anime, but it ain't all that shit either, there are far worse anime out there that deserve a lower rating than this anime, yet those anime tend to be rather popular...

No idea what they were thinking. They spend more time on Yuu x Koyuki than Yuu x Fuuka, making Koyuki the most popular female and Yuu x Koyuki the most popular pairing in the anime community and then just shat on it all.

And then, there is horrible pacing, cheap drama, overused clichés, flat main characters and many other things...
Saints_RowApr 26, 2017 3:27 PM
May 3, 2017 3:10 PM

Sep 2011
What did you guys expect? Childhood friends cant win. :D
May 4, 2017 3:07 AM
Apr 2012
The ending sucked....Koyuki should have ended up with Yuu and not fukka....so dissapointed....
May 5, 2017 11:50 PM
May 2017
Teruslah berkarya, saya suka karya tentang fuuka, semoga semua bisa menikmati hasil seni yg kau buat..
May 18, 2017 2:35 PM

Mar 2015
So in the end Yuu and Fuuka get together, completely disregarding Koyuki, her feelings, their promise etc.

Ah well, she was probably too possessive for him.

But she was best girl! And she didn't quit the band for pure selfish reasons

7/10
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
May 18, 2017 3:30 PM

Dec 2012
I liked the anime a lot at first, then everything went downhill once they introduced Kyoyuki- who by the way was not a likeable person at all, haha. Still despite the cons to this anime, I enjoyed it (up until the last 4 episodes that is).

This show was only 12 episodes, I'm sure the creators and everyone who worked on this show gave it all they got with what little they had, it surely can't be easy to make an anime. I used to like these kind of endings 8 years ago in middle school, and by now I'm getting so tired of the forced romance, tasteless drama, and cliches.

The music didn't feel painful to listen to. I wish they would've explained the rabbit motif, definitely don't feel like reading the manga to find out though haha.

5/10
May 29, 2017 12:06 PM
Jun 2014
Well, guys i should probably hang my self. I was so ready to see fuuka get NTR'ed by Childhood friend (since i was shipping them from the start) and they didn't. So this anime is so bad. no offence for the people who liked it tho. 4/10

k thx bye.
GadesaMay 29, 2017 12:10 PM
Jun 3, 2017 4:40 PM
Sep 2014
I don't understand why the anime isn't following the manga at all!! The manga was so good, it really pulled at my heart strings and made me read it non stop. Yuu was supposed to fall in love with fuuka and the band was so important to all the members. Every character was likeable and lovable. As sad as it made me fuuka was supposed to be hit by the truck. This sent yuu into a depression and caused the band to disburse. But yuu pulled the band together again all for fuuka and the love was so strong... whyyyyyyyy. Why have they ignored all of this and taken a complete different path?! I really am upset at how this anime has turned out ;~;
Jun 9, 2017 2:03 AM

Jan 2013
This show was terribly bad... 4/10 just for the sake that the girls were at least cute
Jun 23, 2017 9:54 AM

Mar 2010
Finally finished this.....I was pleased with the ending at all. I can't really put it into words but I just didnt feel right. Makes me wonder how different this anime would have been if Yuuka was actually killed by the truck.
Jun 25, 2017 12:33 PM
Jul 2009
Spoilers above by HentaiSenpaiMumu.

Jun 30, 2017 5:45 PM
Jul 2012
Its a good ending, for the people who love anime have an action based they were thinking this kind of anime is shitty anime
Just finished yay! But for me this anime is awesome though fuuka did nothing for yuu at least yuu still longing for her when shes not around.
Jul 24, 2017 2:05 PM

Jul 2012
Manga spoilers:

A generic romcom anime with a typical love triangle. Nothing else. The music was good though, I really enjoyed that aspect.

5/10
Aug 2, 2017 12:05 PM

Jul 2014
I guess the storyline was ok... BUT the music is definitely 10/10!!!! Absolute beautiful ^_^
Aug 12, 2017 8:35 AM

Jun 2013
I thought it was decent show not too complicated or generic. It did feel a fast paced but the musical made it interesting. It kind of reminded me of white album 2 but with less seriousness. But I heard they change a certain outcome which was different from the manga so I highly doubt this will get a S2.

7/10
Aug 18, 2017 1:37 PM
May 2017
I dont quite get all the hate for this, ok the romance is not done anything like as well as it could have been, (and the rapid 180 on girl is a bit dumb) but it is ok. And the music and visuals are decent. I get that it deviates from the manga significantly (to the point it is a different story), but it kinda seems like people are hating on it because of that. Why not just treat the two as separate entities, I am going to give the manga a shot after, depressing as it sounds. My only concern being that in manga form, it looses the music factor.

I agree it is quite cliched, and rushed but There is so much anime (and other media) these days, can cliches really be avoided, plus dont cliches become cliches because they get overused, and arent they overused because they are entertaining? lol. Also I actually like the MC in this series, he is a bit of a wimp, but in a good and realistic way. One of the more realistic MCs for me considering they havent really had the time to give much too much development.

6.5/10 if I could, but round up to 7
FinalSquallAug 18, 2017 3:50 PM
Sep 28, 2017 4:52 PM

Aug 2017
A bit late, but the anime is one of the worst drama is than i ever seen in months. Koyuki is the only character worth of wacthing, the others are just plot device and so forgettable. Don't lose your time with this!
NurguburuSep 28, 2017 4:57 PM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Sep 28, 2017 4:55 PM

Jul 2017
I AM SO GLAD they didn't make it like the manga and decided to go with an original ending.

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
ShockedSep 29, 2017 1:32 PM
Gintama > One Piece = Naruto > Bleach > DBZ

Nyanko Big is my spirit animal.
Oct 8, 2017 1:10 AM
Dec 2012
Why did they make Koyuki a more interesting love interest than the main character. I would have chosen my child best friend over anything. There were more character development between him and Koyuki then fuuka. This is my opinion. This anime could have been better.
Oct 12, 2017 10:45 PM
Nov 2013
This was an okay anime just slightly above average so I give it a 6/10. Could have rated higher but Akitsuki, Yuu, Koyuki and Iwami brought it down towards the end. Yuu because he was stupidly oblivious to the way Akitsuki felt and how I think Iwami may have felt. Iwami seemed kind of into him when they had found out they were actually texting buddies but then that just kinda fell by the wayside. Akitsuki spent the bulk of half the anime not being honest with her feelings. Yuu led Koyuki on for like 4 episodes when he should have been clearer about just wanting to be friends. Also why in the blue Hell didn't Koyuki connect with Yuu earlier before he ever even met Akitsuki. You're not telling me that she didn't have the means....so what gives? Actually in retrospect I think I am going to drop my rating to 5, I don't think it was bad but it wasn't good either and maybe it does derserve the mediocrity of a 5 rating.
Dec 17, 2017 2:45 AM
Mar 2017
Those who read the manga of fuuka definitely knows that there would be no second season...
Especially as the accident takes place... The makers as well as watchers would definitely want a happy ending
Dec 25, 2017 6:19 PM
Dec 2017
Lelouch0202 said:
Classic ending I guess, nothing special but it wasn't all that bad.

Koyuki and Suzuka literally gave Fuuka the same advice. xD
Also don't get me wrong but I just find it amusing how nice and wise Suzuka is compared to how she was in the anime.

We have Yuu with the classic protagonist 6th sense being able to find out where Fuuka was and eventually they make up and perform the live.

The post credit scene was pretty sweet.

Overall, I don't know? It was a decent show for the most part but these last few episode tanked really hard, forced drama, forced romance, characters with complete 180 changes and moves. The music aspect of the show is nice but sadly the forced romance drama brings it down heavily. Plus they completely trolled us with Truck-kun. xD Sucks what happened to Koyuki, she was the best character of this show. Honestly, if this is what they wanted to do from the start, why even bother introducing her? They could have just focused on Yuu and Fuuka just like the initial episodes and it would've turned out way better than this.

6/10, I liked it more than Suzuka though. XD
agree 100-% plus im glad that truck kkun trolled us if fuuka died i would be so sad😅
Dec 25, 2017 6:22 PM
Dec 2017
So this anime in the beggining had a nice pontencial but in the last episodes they rushed a bit the romance and made some mistakes in my opinion...
It was nice, could be better
Plus the musics are so awsomeeee!!!!
Jan 10, 2018 7:26 PM
Jan 2018
I now know why it is called Fuuka, it means Fuck a u, not only is it shit, but in the manga fuuka gets hit by a car, this would of been way better in the show
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Who should have ended up with the MC?

TheCryBabyHero - Jul 16, 2023

12 by conetall420 »»
Jul 22, 2023 3:03 PM

» just read the manga

Garble198 - Nov 7, 2018

11 by Potimas »»
May 25, 2023 1:53 PM

Poll: » Fuuka Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2017

201 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Apr 28, 2023 1:22 PM

Poll: » Fuuka Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 3, 2017

85 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Apr 27, 2023 4:45 PM

Poll: » Fuuka Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 27, 2017

86 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Apr 27, 2023 4:15 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.