Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 21, 2017 6:56 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Meh, more negotiations this episode...

I feel like this show's pacing is going slow with the way it tries to bring out Yaha-kui zaShunina's intentions. Saraka's role in this show is interesting as a negotiator. I still don't trust that Yaha-kui zaShunina guy and seems that he is hiding something from everyone. The Wam he offers to the humans could be a game changer. One thing I did notice about this show is perhaps a theme of fate and choice, of how perhaps every choice could result in a consequence.
Stark700Apr 21, 2017 7:29 AM
Apr 21, 2017 8:09 AM

Nov 2010
The pacing of the show is the same to the previous episode. But I felt it shorter as the sense of time because it was not retrospection.
Well then, "I hope you will show me the right answer." doesn't make sense in that context. We have to wait for the next episode for the intention of the line. I'm also looking forward to seeing the embarrassed look of the female negotiator again.
Apr 21, 2017 8:12 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Saraka is a very interesting girl, plus she's pretty cute too lol....Other than that, this was a pretty great episode, I loved how both sides were involved during the negotiations as well as the planning that they did before hand

The explanation given by Yaha was kinda hard to understand but I think I caught enough of it to be able to follow and I must say that even though he's coming with such good and generous intentions, I can't help but feel that as shitty as we are as human beings, there is going to be someone who will try to abuse this situation and use this unlimited energy source for the wrong reasons

This series can go in any direction now at this point and the thought of that unpredictability has me really excited to see what happens next so I'm looking forward to seeing how Japan and the even the world responds to all of this
Apr 21, 2017 8:34 AM

Feb 2016
Great use of tension throughout the episode.

I liked the fact that the Prime Minister was quick to agree to the open negotiations.

Shindo has his work cut out for him. Yaha is to straightforward and that part of his nature is harmful for this situation. As we've seen in ep 0, there's a finesse to these type of dealings and Yaha is anything but.
Apr 21, 2017 8:44 AM

May 2016
Slow-paced and yet it seems like it lasted 5 minutes. Most interesting and intriguing anime of the season by far.
Apr 21, 2017 9:07 AM

Jun 2015
So what Yaha-kui zaShunina means by advancing the world, is by giving it infinite energy. He has good intentions, but some people won't feel that way. That is interesting. Saraka is a nice character. She felt like Shindo was in charge. Yaha's explanation of things was a bit easy to follow.
Apr 21, 2017 9:07 AM

Aug 2013
A Wam has unlimited energy? I want one so I don't need to pay my eletiricity bills every month. Well some country will go and make a bomb out of it. Who knows one could go an invade Japan since they will have a monopoly.

Overall, even though it was slow paced I really enjoyed it. Saraka was pretty cute when she laughed and blushed.

Apr 21, 2017 9:14 AM
Jun 2011
give unlimited energy to them is not good choice there are greedy humans and this can lead to a war
Apr 21, 2017 9:57 AM

Apr 2016
Really interesting series. Infinite Energy? The ideal solution for humanity? Or rather the biggest disaster? I don't think mankind can handle the situation and Kado is not omnipotent...
Apr 21, 2017 10:56 AM

Sep 2015
I might have get the point of this episode or the whole series, pointed out by Yaha-kui zaShunina of so called "Advancement". What he wanted of "advancement" is not the material(like technology and such) side of things, but more of basic humanity/mentality advancement. This is one of the trial/question by him, he wanted the right answer from the world. Basically what will the world do or think about the infinite energy, conflict or sharing, if the world find the correct answer, then in a way humanity(as a human) will advance one step. Thats why he said he knows what best for the human, he is testing the human:)
valvravetruthApr 21, 2017 11:01 AM
Apr 21, 2017 10:57 AM

Dec 2016
The amount of information that was just dropped during this episode was pretty insane!! Hopefully we can get more advances in the negotiations next episode!
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Apr 21, 2017 11:01 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
I was so intrigued by Yaha-kui's showcase of Novo and Wam. Kado is a being between earth (universe) and the outside.

CGI was really good, especially with that showcase.

Infinite energy proposal! I wonder how humanity will take it, he especially mentioned that Japan was the best option for him since humans there are more understanding and helpful (the whole bread analogy).

Preview shows that this will go even further into politics.

Dope.
Apr 21, 2017 11:16 AM

Jul 2015
Yaha-kui zaShunina is sowing the seeds of war between humans.

By looking at the preview, Yaha-kui zaShunina is managing to bring the worst of humanity. The whole bread analogy may be a clue to where the story is heading.

5/5
Apr 21, 2017 11:27 AM

Jul 2013
Everyone has been saying/complaining that the pacing of the story has been slow thus far, yet, in my humble opinion, the speed at which it is going is quite believable. Considering the level of delicacy of the situation the government has been placed in, the last thing that a reasonable administrator would do is rush any procedure. Thus I applaud the creators of this anime, who have decided to take their time, rather that to cater to the needs of our impatient generation. And before anyone rushes to conclusions, I did say "our", meaning I too feel a bit impatient, but consider it as part of the enjoyment.

The studio also deserves applause for successfully crushing our brains with Physics.XD

On a metaphorical note, I believe Yaha-kui is meant to be the representation of "the angel", a being so pure that it judges without prejudice, always standing on the basis of knowledge, rather than emotional inclination, the latter of which is completely nonexistentent within it. It's because of this that I think he has no malicious intent whatsoever and his giving of the Wam actually brings up something quite interesting!

As a human being myself, I find it highly suspicious that he would simply give us the Wam for the sake of our advancement without wanting something in return. If something like this happened in real life, I would be highly distrustful and "press the dislike button". However, isn't this the same as the "bread for the starving" example he gave? It's apparent that he can make many Wam, just like a normal person could buy plenty of bread. He chose to land in Japan, because the Japanese were very likely to give their bread to the starving without wanting payment for it, just as he is willing to give his "bread" to us. We offer bread and money to the poor, because we know that they can be the same as us - prosperous and happy - but something happened in their lives that simply didn't allow them. To Yaha-kui we are a poor unfortunate species that has a lot of potential in it to become something marvellous, we just need a little help to reach our shining star. He doesn't seem to have thought about the many consequences of this action, but we also don't often think about what that homeless person sitting on the street with a sad sign would do with the money. We simply hope that the poor will do what is right with what we give them, just as Yaha-kui likely thinks that, as intelligent individuals, we would use it wisely. Whether or not that is the case... we will find out in the next episode. XD
ShadowwolfcatApr 21, 2017 11:31 AM
Apr 21, 2017 12:10 PM
Jul 2016
The most important question (and answer) is still missing:
WHY does he want humanity to advance?

I hope they answer it soon.

Infinite energy offer though. In theory, it would solve almost all of the problems, one could even create matter from nothing (well, energy, but you have lots of it now). So it purely boils down to human psychology.

Please let that scientist girl meet the alien and talk more science.
Apr 21, 2017 1:23 PM

Sep 2013
Supposed 'limitless' energy and a meaning which is 51% translated as sharing, vague as hell.
The human scums will now take action to get their hands on it.
Saraka is out of her league against shindo.
Apr 21, 2017 1:27 PM
Jul 2018
Pretty much what the main post said, I thought the same way. This "wam" will be the game changer because Human can use this as good or bad way.That's why, I don't think this will lead to advancement to Earth rather bring unhapiness -- that's what my mind tells me after watching three episode.Cool.

Very very hard to rate at the moment since the episode progressing slowly... I have a good feeling from this show so far but 12 episode is way too less to conclude a good ending.

4.5/5 for this episode, and I just hope it won't be 12 because this will not make sense.

EDIT: Just watched the preview and hell yeah I am pretty much excited to see how things get worsen and that Alien(my brain can't register his name in this century) will act as catalyst to bring destruction of the world. That reminds me of Gundam series and Ghost in the shell.
removed-userApr 21, 2017 1:34 PM
Apr 21, 2017 1:32 PM

Mar 2016
Big info dump during the negotiations...But my interest is peaked!
I have a feeling this anime will end one of two ways:

1. with too many unanswered questions!

2. or with one hell of an ending that blows people's minds!
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
Apr 21, 2017 2:17 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Tauruss said:
The most important question (and answer) is still missing:
WHY does he want humanity to advance?

I hope they answer it soon.

Infinite energy offer though. In theory, it would solve almost all of the problems, one could even create matter from nothing (well, energy, but you have lots of it now). So it purely boils down to human psychology. ...

The problem is that infinite energy does not solve all of humanity's problems. Several countries (think the states around the Persian Gulf or even Russia) are dependent on the sale of their massive energy resources overseas. If a free new abundant energy source appeared, their economy would probably collapse. Whereas a country like Japan that imports lots of energy would be a winner. I bet this will come to a head next episode.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Apr 21, 2017 2:26 PM
Apr 2016
1.There were some lines dropped that suggest that the being presented as Yaha-kui ZaShunina is a natural phenomenon AND could be coming from future. The former is somewhat supported by the opening sequence, where the preceding entity is presenting the "force" of nature, the latter, well, the most suitable explanation, if I may fit the definition into this language. Or any at all.
1.1. As a bonus, I would like to deconstruct relay the opening sequence symbolism. Shindo-san is standing a top a skyscraper in a modern city. He is shown as an entity presenting humanity as a whole, an ever evolving species, and he seems to be bent on cooperating with the being, in which, as he believes, both sides would prosper. Saraka-san, on the contrary, is presenting people themselves, the feelings and thoughts of people who are facing such a fabled occurance. The bike, narrow street where several families who have known each other throughout decades live, honest people with both good and bad sides to them. That is also supported by her distrust over the sentement that Shindo-san can be believed, without any implication of any sort.
2."Crucial" people who have interacted with presumable natural phenomenon have red edges around their eyes - first Shindo-san, now Saraka-san as well. Most are missing this yet for me unidentifed symbol.
3. As I fathom it, They are testing the 21th century humanity over what is it's most strong and most weak concern - Heart. Throughout the history of humanity it was seeking means to stop all the suffering, even if not for everyone, and now an unknown being shove into them a source of infinite, endless energy - seemingly as many as they would like. Here comes the test: What is going to come out of this? How will the world, the humanity react? Can they prevail over the mortal weaknesses of the heart and advance, or else...?
As I am seeing it, They will depart and leave humanity where it stands, by itself, slowly moving forwards (or backwards), after the trials our heroes are going to face.
P.S. boy so many (2?>0) decent scientific and enlightening titles this time. I guess I will recover from that piece of disdain Chaos;Child sorry for mentioning it sooner than I thought.
Re:formed
Apr 21, 2017 2:36 PM
Oct 2011
Tokoya said:
Saraka is a very interesting girl, plus she's pretty cute too lol....Other than that, this was a pretty great episode, I loved how both sides were involved during the negotiations as well as the planning that they did before hand

The explanation given by Yaha was kinda hard to understand but I think I caught enough of it to be able to follow and I must say that even though he's coming with such good and generous intentions, I can't help but feel that as shitty as we are as human beings, there is going to be someone who will try to abuse this situation and use this unlimited energy source for the wrong reasons

This series can go in any direction now at this point and the thought of that unpredictability has me really excited to see what happens next so I'm looking forward to seeing how Japan and the even the world responds to all of this

Yeah, I quite like her so far.
They're doing a really good job making Yaha quite intriguing so far as well.

Agreed. It's got its hooks in me looking forward to seeing how everything will keep developing each week.

A lot of interesting stuff to think about this episode and going into the next. Real nice to have a show aimed at older audiences like this. More great visuals and music too. Already looking forward to owning Iwashiro's soundtrack for this too if it keeps it up.
Also, real good post Shadowwolfcat.
DangerMouseDMApr 21, 2017 2:40 PM
Apr 21, 2017 3:10 PM

Oct 2012
Interesting, very good episode.

It's obviously what Tesla wanted - free electricity for everyone. But then corporations came, stole his patent and started selling it. And it seems this kind of conflict will happen here too, cause now everyone would want it.
And what's worse such thing could be even used for war. I fear that he brought the people one and final World War.

I'm really interested how this evolves further. I think the real thing he wants to see is how people cope with such immense power. For him, Wan is only the means to see his goal. And I believe that in the end he would be so distempered by human behavior that he would take this power from them and leaves.
Apr 21, 2017 3:28 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
And thus, WW3 will happen with his advancements

Thx Yaha-kui
Apr 21, 2017 4:39 PM

Jun 2013
infinite energy eh? so at what episode do you guys think WW3 will start?
Apr 21, 2017 7:08 PM
Mar 2017
I just wan to say 2 things.

1. Human. When we don't have enough bread, we share. And we we do, we go to war. What do you think the hell is wrong us?

2. I am glad the alien decided to drop its cube at an airport in Japan. Don't know what would happen of it dropped at some trump tower in the US.
Apr 21, 2017 8:02 PM
Apr 2017
Really liking this show's pacing. Some might say it's too slow, but it takes time to build up a good story. It's much better to take the time to explain and escalate things step by step rather than jumping into action and conflict just to please the crowd.
Apr 21, 2017 9:33 PM

Mar 2013
Man, I'm really liking this anime. Love the pacing and the music. Feels like a movie.
Apr 21, 2017 10:44 PM

Dec 2013
So Japan just got Wammied :P

Jokes aside, Yaha comes in like Jesus offering free infinite energy to everyone. It's pretty obvious his dreams of advancing humanity is going to come up against human greed and capitalistic issues which which will cloud issues along the way. Our society as a whole have not reached that humanistic plateau as seen from Star Trek yet...

The fact that the UN are already in protest the next episode and there are indications of intentions to drop bombs, already makes me think that war may yet start before the end of this show.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Apr 21, 2017 10:48 PM

Feb 2008
elior1 said:
give unlimited energy to them is not good choice there are greedy humans and this can lead to a war

I think that's exactly what will happen, and probably the reason why Yaha-kui wanted it to be broadcasted worldwide.
Apr 21, 2017 10:53 PM

May 2016
All the people are shocked and scared for Yaha-Kui but the girl scientist is so happy and excited lol

From the looks of the preview,next ep is going to be about the discussion on what will they do on Wam and its "infinite energy".

Oh great,the world leaders are concerned over Japan "monopolizing" the Wam but they themselves want it for their own use.
(can't wait to see the version of trump here since america is a member of the security council)

Alsowtf does this even mean?!
kuromi_hideakiApr 21, 2017 11:02 PM
Apr 21, 2017 11:14 PM

Sep 2015
This guy can solve everything in humanity... like seriously he could feed every being by multiplying food
Apr 22, 2017 12:23 AM

Jul 2009
"Oh ye seekers after perpetual motion, how many vain chimeras have you pursued? Go and take your place with the alchemists."
Hundreds of years working on the Perpetuum mobile idea and suddenly an alien guy comes and gives it for free.
Gonna watch this anime till the end, I love it so far.
Apr 22, 2017 12:47 AM
Apr 2016
kuromi_hideaki said:
All the people are shocked and scared for Yaha-Kui but the girl scientist is so happy and excited lol

From the looks of the preview,next ep is going to be about the discussion on what will they do on Wam and its "infinite energy".

Oh great,the world leaders are concerned over Japan "monopolizing" the Wam but they themselves want it for their own use.
(can't wait to see the version of trump here since america is a member of the security council)

Alsowtf does this even mean?!

He is asking if someone is ready to use a source of "salvation" of humanity as means to its destruction. The bomb supplied with an infinite energy would produce an infinite explosion.
Re:formed
Apr 22, 2017 1:41 AM

Aug 2008
Infinite energy. I don't think those with a monopoly and interests in fossil fuels and such are gonna like that, sorta like our current situation with renewable energy.

There will be entities and such that would love to weaponize and make profits out of it as well. In the preview they touched upon it, with the UN being alarmed that Japan would get access to such a thing first.

Regardless, whatever greedy maneuvers governmental and business enterprises may try to pull, such as wars and global recessions, Yaha would intervene to resolve it. It seems that that's one of the main reasons why he apparently choose Japan as a first contact for humanity and negotiation party, for being largely a neutral party, and "humanitarian".

Still, Japan isn't liked by China very much. I see the US as being more neutral, but China will make a rucks first over it for sure.
Apr 22, 2017 1:43 AM

May 2016
Kilikclia said:
Man, I'm really liking this anime. Love the pacing and the music. Feels like a movie.

I get the same feeling. I feel like they could easily make a live-action movie of this (depending on how it goes, of course).
Apr 22, 2017 3:20 AM

Apr 2010
Well, this anime is... how people say it? Meh. I liked Hanamori better.

Anyway, I'll try to see what's going on, but I surely has questions (except for who is the werd guy with the long name and where he came from):

1) He said there's a need for 30 days to get all the people out of the big cube (Can't remember if Koda was the small or the big cube). But, he said he can let Shindo alone go in 2.74 hours (Why couldn't they make it 2.75? For caculations, I'll use 2.75). There are 251 passangers (except for Shindo). If you think about it, it will take 8 hours to bring 7 people out. Which means 21 per day. It's going to take 12 days to let them all out if only one can go at the time. Even if we double it as the hell, he has a long name, needs to come back to take each one, it's still 24. days. Still, 6 days extra. So... he has a reason to keep them there. He must have. or someone needs to get back to high school. If the problem was the plane, it could be delivered later. In one word: Fishy.
2) Okay, let's call him an alian for now (cause his name is too long and I don't know what he is). The alian offers them something which is not far from endless energy. Okay.... What's the catch? If it was all he would want, there wouldn't be need for negotiations. He gave them that bread story. He said he chose Earth because most would say they share it. How does he know it at all? Did he see it among the people on the plane? Let's pretend that's the reason, or there's some other logical explnation. Okay... and? So? Who says he doesn't want to lead them to act the other way around for some odd reason? He himself said that they can never trust him as friend or foe. Did I say fishy already?

I was too lazy, I put my 2nd and 3rd questions togather, so I ended up with 2.

And another thing, why the hell the animation itself is like every anime, but the movement it clearly like a game? That's totally annoying.

Apr 22, 2017 3:29 AM

Jun 2015
I still can't decide whether zaShunina is evil or kind, I'm guessing he wants to advance the human race by instigating a war and showing them greed.

EfiChan said:

And another thing, why the hell the animation itself is like every anime, but the movement it clearly like a game? That's totally annoying.

This anime seems to be made in a game engine (Unity), so I guess that's why :)
Apr 22, 2017 3:39 AM

Aug 2012
EfiChan said:

Anyway, I'll try to see what's going on, but I surely has questions (except for who is the werd guy with the long name and where he came from):

1) He said there's a need for 30 days to get all the people out of the big cube (Can't remember if Koda was the small or the big cube). But, he said he can let Shindo alone go in 2.74 hours (Why couldn't they make it 2.75? For caculations, I'll use 2.75). There are 251 passangers (except for Shindo). If you think about it, it will take 8 hours to bring 7 people out. Which means 21 per day. It's going to take 12 days to let them all out if only one can go at the time. Even if we double it as the hell, he has a long name, needs to come back to take each one, it's still 24. days. Still, 6 days extra. So... he has a reason to keep them there. He must have. or someone needs to get back to high school. If the problem was the plane, it could be delivered later. In one word: Fishy.
2) Okay, let's call him an alian for now (cause his name is too long and I don't know what he is). The alian offers them something which is not far from endless energy. Okay.... What's the catch? If it was all he would want, there wouldn't be need for negotiations. He gave them that bread story. He said he chose Earth because most would say they share it. How does he know it at all? Did he see it among the people on the plane? Let's pretend that's the reason, or there's some other logical explnation. Okay... and? So? Who says he doesn't want to lead them to act the other way around for some odd reason? He himself said that they can never trust him as friend or foe. Did I say fishy already?

So, 8 / 2.75 = 7 ...?

2.74 hours per person equals 687,74 hours for all 251 passengers, making it ~ 28,66 days.
.................................................................................
Apr 22, 2017 5:30 AM
Jan 2015
Alien teaches moral advancement.

They must include Russia, China, US, Israel, and Vatican next week.

You Pinay?
Apr 22, 2017 5:40 AM

Dec 2015
A device that can draw infinite energy, and he's giving them so many!! Again I'm super curious about the next episode.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Apr 22, 2017 7:32 AM

Apr 2013
valvravetruth said:
I might have get the point of this episode or the whole series, pointed out by Yaha-kui zaShunina of so called "Advancement". What he wanted of "advancement" is not the material(like technology and such) side of things, but more of basic humanity/mentality advancement. This is one of the trial/question by him, he wanted the right answer from the world. Basically what will the world do or think about the infinite energy, conflict or sharing, if the world find the correct answer, then in a way humanity(as a human) will advance one step. Thats why he said he knows what best for the human, he is testing the human:)

I think you're right about that. I want to learn more about Novo.
Tsukai is moe. :3

Apr 22, 2017 7:58 AM
Nov 2014
I don't trust the alien. There has to be a catch in all of that. Really interesting anime so far, different than others.
Apr 22, 2017 9:43 AM

Dec 2014
Someone tell zaShunina that humans don't like to split things as much as he thinks..
AnathorApr 22, 2017 9:51 AM
Apr 22, 2017 10:40 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Excellent episode
We finally get to slowly understand what Za ShuNina is and what he is offering to mankind. I like it how he just turned the negotiation against Saraka and opted for one that takes place in a open venue where the eyes of the world are upon them. This matter after all is bigger than one country. The prime minster was also wise enough to see this too. The offer of a infinite energy source Wam was a surprise and i also like the demonstrations that he did to Saraka and the others though. It also seems that Za is also keeping some parts of his plan away from Shindou as well a fact that Saraka also took note of. Can't wait to see what happens next episode. The introduction of Saraka last episode and then seeing her in this episode was well done. She's an interesting character in that she has obvious skill in being a negotiator and from we can see of her she's smart, quick thinking and able to adapt to new situations relatively fast. She serves as a good opponent to Shindou and to Za ShuNina plus she's also pretty cute as well.

Really interested to see what Zashunina has to say to humanity though.
This will be both Shindou and Saraka's most high staked negotiation yet lol
Telepathy will be a very useful technology for mankind i think
But i guess adapting humankind to advanced methods of information transferal will result in the same actions that Shindou was experiencing 20 hours ago.
Saraka is a bit young given the important role that she has been given but apparently she came highly recommended by her department.
Hmm a discussion that takes place in the open where the eyes of the media and the world is upon you eh. So i guess ZashuNina wants to address the whole world then.
The prime minster sure is wise though in realizing that this will concern all of humanity and not just one country.

Hmm using the airport as the place of meeting was unexpected but it does convey an openness to the people and to the media as well.
Yea that amount of choppers in the air means that there is a higher chance of accidents from happening. Hmm in the first exchange i would say that it was Shindou that dictated the moves there. Saraka didn't get the chance to say anything else. Hmm well Shindou does seem to be calmer than most people even when confronted by the most unexpected of events. The eyes of the world are upon this negotiation. The newscaster is right in that this is a historical moment.

Hmm additional info will be useful to the other side so it looks like Zashunina is striking the first blow. Hmm so he is from off world then as expected.
Lol thats a great example of showing that you are not from the planet though. Shrinking and expanding your arm to reach a bottle of water thats in front of you. Lol Kanata's getting really excited there. A good example of showing how you got to Earth from his territory i think. A higher dimensional universe thats parallel to the existing world eh. So Kado is a boundary object that houses a world thats between the two plains then eh. So Kado is also a transformation object as well too eh. Lol Saraka bursting out laughing before realizing her error and being embarrassed about it.
Well the first problem is the passengers and that was addressed by ZashuNina in that they will be released after a month. So Unocles means culture im thinking. As in the culture of Japan's people. Its true that compared to other countries the people of japan are more kind, sympathetic and sharing to others though. Hmm so Wam is a form of battery that draws power from the other higher dimension eh. Hmm an infinite energy source eh.

Hmm that was a pretty good demonstration of the levels of power that Wam can provide to humanity though. That few wam is able to power an area the size of Haneda airport eh.
An infinite energy source as an offer eh. Interesting. And the ultimate goal and offer is advancement eh.
ShingsterApr 22, 2017 10:44 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 22, 2017 3:22 PM

Jul 2016
*points at chair* "What is this?"

I'm dead aaaaaaaa
Apr 22, 2017 3:22 PM

Jul 2011
Instead of releasing them all at the same time, he could be releasing one of the passengers each 2 hours and minimizing the grief caused, how come this has the right answer for a subtitle if they can't even address that, that's basic hostage negotiation!

EfiChan said:

Because the dumbass alian is also thinking of bringing the plane too, which increases the processing that Kado has to do, but i don't think he is evil or has ulterior motives, the writers are just not thinking about it, because no one else has brought in this point in the entire series either. They just went with, so Kado can give them food, and that solves them all their problems, ALL OF THEM!! lets forget the passengers and move on, let them shit in the planes toilet and waste away for a month.... i bet that didn't even crossed the directors mind.

EfiChan said:

Is propaganda, he supposedly wants to advance this universe, so out of all the places in the universe he came to planet earth in which the awesome Japanese with their higher morals, kindness, and sympathy will help him achieve his goals leading the world into a new era.

For your last question, because overall this is a lazy production, in all regards, so the animation is CG so they can lower cost.
DoomroarApr 22, 2017 3:40 PM
Apr 22, 2017 3:31 PM

Aug 2009
Man, I'm seriously digging this show. The animation is great and that fucking soundtrack is phenomenal. It has the feel of an extremely high tier science fiction drama movie.
I'm loving the pacing as well, but I am wondering whether they'll be able to keep things interesting throughout the whole show with this pacing.

Zuraki said:

I'm dead aaaaaaaa

Lol, this killed me too. Didn't expect this show to have laugh out loud comedy moments.
Apr 22, 2017 7:13 PM

Oct 2008
There's so many to discuss if this show would happen IRL...
What about non-believers of gods?
Infinite energy huh? if Japan goes greedy with it then war starts...this could get messy.
What's in it for Yaha-kui zaShunina? I doubt that's his ulterior motive...
if he comes from different universe? why not ask him if there are other lifeform planets on other universe? and why chose earth? Has be also done this to other planets before earth?
too many question to ask if this happened IRL.
5/5.

Apr 22, 2017 9:03 PM

Dec 2012
Zuraki said:

I'm dead aaaaaaaa

sameee!! zashunina is very precious i'd die for him :3
Apr 22, 2017 9:34 PM

Apr 2012
Samu-tan said:
Man, I'm seriously digging this show. The animation is great and that fucking soundtrack is phenomenal. It has the feel of an extremely high tier science fiction drama movie.
I'm loving the pacing as well, but I am wondering whether they'll be able to keep things interesting throughout the whole show with this pacing.

Zuraki said:

I'm dead aaaaaaaa

Lol, this killed me too. Didn't expect this show to have laugh out loud comedy moments.

What I liked even more was, "a folding chair doesn't suit you" and it totally didn't.

I really love this anime. I love the dialogue between Shindo and Yaha-Kui. It's more like long-time friends than inter-species strangers that just met. It's really interesting to watch.

Of course, I'm interested to see where the altruistic idea of sharing unlimited energy is going to go.
A hero will sacrifice the one he loves to save the world. A villain will sacrifice the world for the one he loves. I'll take the villain.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seikaisuru Kado Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2017

226 by StarryNight157 »»
Jan 7, 9:49 PM

Poll: » Seikaisuru Kado Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2017

91 by nick_el_son »»
May 2, 2023 12:06 PM

Poll: » Seikaisuru Kado Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2017

156 by koneroko »»
Dec 15, 2022 7:14 AM

Poll: » Seikaisuru Kado Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 28, 2017

71 by koneroko »»
Dec 15, 2022 4:19 AM

Poll: » Seikaisuru Kado Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2017

102 by HumbertoZero »»
Jul 29, 2022 5:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.