Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Feb 24, 2017 10:55 PM

Jun 2011
The Amagami conclusion that we got, but don't deserve. Just keep up with the formula for the next arc and all will be forgiven.
I wish Cowboy Bebop never existed.
Feb 24, 2017 11:23 PM
Jul 2018
Now I'm satisfied with this ending of Tooru Miyamae arc~

Bunny costume. Cute.
Location of the zipper tag... LEWD. I SAID LEWD!!! But I won't complain. Hahaha.
Moe-nee's rather lewd as well with her cosplay. Lmao

Blushing Miyamae screencaps pls. Kek.

Now that the arc's over, we shall now focus on Kyouko Touno story. Honor student, I reckon? I wonder how will this arc turn out.
Feb 25, 2017 12:58 AM

Aug 2013
A decent arc with a nice ending.

Tooru in that bunny costume WOW

The dear mating scene was funny and great

One more arc left :)

Feb 25, 2017 1:27 AM

Dec 2013
My god when they had her bending over like that......

And here I thought after the first arc that every one of them would be a salad days ending where the MC never really got together with anyone, I am honestly pleasantly surprised. The epilogue was wonderful to see.

Looking forward to the next arc now. I'm assuming its a childhood friend character now?
HESTIAAPPROVES
Feb 25, 2017 1:58 AM

Jan 2015
I liked this arc more than the first. At least we got a good ending instead of a neutral ending. Still I wish this was more romantic.
Feb 25, 2017 2:10 AM

Jul 2012
That was a nice ending for Tooru's arc, liked the kissing scene. Quite a lot of fanservice which i don't think was really needed, but with ComiMa it was expected it will happen. The comedy part is so random most of the time, that Adam's apple joke was so weird ...
Feb 25, 2017 3:11 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Beta-kun manned up finally in this episode. Was about time. I have to say, as a romance anime this really is a couple of notches bellow Amagami. The atmosphere is simply not there in the same way.

I applaud the team behind the Bunny outfit. The way they managed to get creative past the censors and imply detailed parts of the female anatomy was nothing short of hilarious.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Feb 25, 2017 3:28 AM

Dec 2015
The arc was okay. But the ending was very bad. The ending of the previous arc was a lot better. Pretty boring here ... so he just ended up as a bus driver and they got married and had a kid. Nothing special.
Feb 25, 2017 4:24 AM

Nov 2011
Best episode to the best Arc. Toorh is so cute and that neck kiss was a super turn on.
I would assume their daughters name was the same name as the Deer they made in High School.
Loved Tooru As a teacher <3
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Fall 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Feb 25, 2017 6:16 AM
Jun 2014
I mean, I guess it's an improvement on the ending of Hikari's arc but yet again they barely showed any romantic developments or anything leading up to the 10 years later. I mean, the bus driver thing is just barely acceptable but what in Tooru's arc suggests that she'd work at a kindergarten? The fact that she makes plushies?

Just stop and compare this to Tsukasa's final episode in Amagami SS, it's not even in the same league.
Feb 25, 2017 9:26 AM
Apr 2012
AzureSymphony said:
I mean, I guess it's an improvement on the ending of Hikari's arc... what in Tooru's arc suggests that she'd work at a kindergarten? The fact that she makes plushies?

Just stop and compare this to Tsukasa's final episode in Amagami SS, it's not even in the same league.

Well, I can't argue with you there. I'm just surprised some people felt Tooru's arc actually ended weaker than Hikari's, which was pretty open-ended. I mean, how can an ending get more definitive than settling down and having a kid?
(But seriously though, Kamita aspired to be a bus driver? Then again, he entered the culinary field because of Hikari. I'm sensing a pattern here.)

On a side note, I think it's unfair to compare any of the endings to Tsukasa's in Amagami S1, though. A scene doesn't get more striking than father, mother, and daughter holding hands, strolling down a snowy plaza, and admiring a bright Christmas tree.

I mean, you're basically comparing this

and this.
argeey94Feb 25, 2017 9:33 AM
Feb 25, 2017 9:38 AM

Jun 2016
Thankfully it was a happy ending and not as horrible as last arc. Episode felt kinda meh though but liked the ending.
Feb 25, 2017 10:42 AM
Oct 2013
I Tooru's ending more than Tsuneki's. This ending is more lovable.
Feb 25, 2017 10:52 AM
Dec 2015
Actually she had stated she wanted to work with children before. Something along the lines of wanting to make children happy, much like Shouichi was capable of.
I'm not just a Tsundere, I am THE Tsundere.
Feb 25, 2017 11:25 AM

Nov 2014
It sure was better than previous arc but is still far from Amagami. I can't wait for next girl.
Feb 25, 2017 12:09 PM

Apr 2013
Didn't care too much for the first half of that episode, but the arc wrapped up nicely. Better than the first arc anyway. I'm disliking MC more and more with each passing episode though. I can't imagine what any of these girls see in him.
Feb 25, 2017 1:37 PM

Jan 2014
I just felt weird about Miyamae's reaction to that confession. She isn't just 'not very good at things like this', she's plain socially inapt.

Hirugiku said:
More satisfying than last arc for sure, where MC basicaly got friendzoned and we focused more on career paths.

So being pushed down under water, and given mouth to mouth, while clearly being not in any kind of respiratory distress, counts as being 'friendzoned' these days,..

valvravetruth said:
I'm fine with this episode, but what shock me the most is the job choice by Shoichi 10 years later.

This.

argeey94 said:
Well, I can't argue with you there. I'm just surprised some people felt Tooru's arc actually ended weaker than Hikari's, which was pretty open-ended. I mean, how can an ending get more definitive than settling down and having a kid

A lot of people with kids get divorced. A lot of unmarried people without kids stay together. Kids and social constructs tell you nothing about definity.

Still, I get where you're coming from. The main point is though that 'open-ended' does not equal 'weaker'. Hikari could have kicked him in the balls for all I care, I could still have very well been the better ending.
"I'm a middle schooler bartender!"
- Mishima Hitomi
Feb 25, 2017 2:34 PM

Oct 2010
So you're telling me she went into "fully exam-prep mode" so she could be a dailycare teacher 10 years later?

u wot m8?

Honestly the first two arcs have been massively underwhelming (1st arc much more than 2nd) despite initially showing such potential. I really hope they nail it with the last childhood friend arc.
Feb 25, 2017 5:18 PM

Nov 2011
well at least it was a nice ending this time......its still complete crap when compared to amagami but....babysteps ye babysteps
SWFC

We're all Wednesday arent we?
Feb 25, 2017 6:29 PM

Dec 2014
I felt that maybe this wasn't deserving of the 1 rating I've given it so far but nope this episode made sure that this was worth that rating. It was only one line at the end but I know Tsumugi's VA from anywhere and that was definitely her voicing that kid.
Feb 25, 2017 8:00 PM
Jun 2013
Summon all the doujinshi circle!!!! Tooru's bunny outfit is a must in C92!!!
Feb 25, 2017 10:09 PM

Nov 2016
The ending is enough for me... But, the romance still need improvement, I will continue watching, and I hope the third arc will be the best arc. Btw, Kyouko is cute... lol
Nice to meet you.......
はじめまして。。。。。。。。。
Feb 26, 2017 12:34 AM

Feb 2015
Man Amagami is much better then this which is a bummer. But at least we got a good ending to this Arc and hopefully the next one will be better. Show is fine for now.
Feb 26, 2017 1:49 AM

May 2011
Literally no direction this arc. I'm super disappointed
Feb 26, 2017 3:55 AM
Mar 2016
Unlike Amagami SS, the main goal of this series is "future career" and love is just a side effect. So, at the next arc there will be a timeskip and the romance won't be too as strong as Amagami.
Feb 26, 2017 8:04 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
This was a very good episode. Miyamae with that bunny outfit very sexy. That scene where Kamita had to check the zipper xD
Way to put the zipper at a unthinkable place lol

Moe-nee has more boldness than Tsuneki. Tsuneki who had a habit of dressing a bit on the bold side like short shorts and all, she blushes when she sees Moe-nee wearing that revealing outfit. lol

Miyamae with that line, "Our baby is born" xD. The misunderstandings lol
Nice that they got married in the end and had a kid. Real sweet, I think it's an ok job for him, he probably has good amount of time to spend with his family compared to those who don't get home until 11. . He gets to drop of his child at school and visit Miyamae as well.

Overall I liked this ending more than Tsuneki's arc.

Feb 26, 2017 10:34 AM
Jul 2018
I fucking loved this episode, still think amagami ss was better though.
Feb 26, 2017 11:32 AM
Dec 2010
Well they are saving the childhood friend till last, so i hope it will be the most memorable, i didn't like the childhood friend Arc in Amagami..well it had no conclusion and it was just bad.

I'm crossing my fingers that the childhood friend Arc will....no should blow every other Arc away.

Well she is the cutest character so far, i already love her little interactions with Shou-Chan in the previous arcs
AlansbeerFeb 26, 2017 11:40 AM
"Hurt Issei and you've got one hell of a powerful harem pissed off and ready to destroy your very existence"
Feb 26, 2017 11:57 AM

Apr 2013
Well that was more satifying and conclusive end then the last arc. For a minute I thought she was about to turn him down and we were going to see a repeat of the last arc but glad that wasn't the case. I would've dropped it right then.
Feb 26, 2017 12:06 PM

Aug 2014
There was not enough romance in this arc. This arc had some good moments but it was just watch and forget ;/
and that 10 years later lol ;d but at least we know they will be together not like in first arc.
I still like the first arc better.
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Feb 26, 2017 12:47 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Pretty good episode
This episode brings an end to Toru's arc but man it was entertaining. It was funny seeing Shoichi actually miss Toru due to her outfit though. And man that was one hell of a outfit though. It was nice to end her arc with a market though. Never expected the market to be that popular with girls though. Its funny in the people that you can meet at the market though. Being able to run into not just the public morals chief but also the two girls from the summer class was surprising. Though Shoichi actually scared them away due to his rather creepy explanation. It was cute seeing Toru be embarrassed about her outfit though. To think that the reason for Tomoe's cloak was for her outfit though and man that was quite the outfit. It must have been embarrassing for Shoichi to remove Toru's outfit though.

As ever seeing Hikari hurriedly disguise herself is funny. Shouichi really has the habit of bumping into her with friends eh. Still at least she managed to be recognized by Tomoe who won the miss Santa contest over her though. Shiori's reaction to Hikari finding out that Toru had cosplayed though sure was over the top though. To think that Toru felt sad that she wasn't complimented by Shoichi though. But at least that ended well for them. Shoichi's confession to her was cute but its better for her to focus on her studies at this point in life though. The date though brief was cute. The last part of the episode by the rabbit house was cute though. From gamer to mother lol. 10 years later Toru is a teacher eh. Wow that sure was unexpected plus Yuu and Toru are married.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 26, 2017 1:14 PM

Apr 2012
This series better improve on its writing because somehow getting the relasionship to develop and bloom seems to be a challenge to them. Please do away with nosense interactions with non essential characters. We need more MC and MC girl interaction without the minor character's BS surrounding them.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Feb 26, 2017 2:32 PM

Oct 2016
I'm happy because he fucked her right in the pussy, at the end of the day.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 26, 2017 4:35 PM
Apr 2013
valvravetruth said:
I'm fine with this episode, but what shock me the most is the job choice by Shoichi 10 years later. Literally out of nowhere and no hint about becoming a driver, a not bad choice at the same time if he wants to be with Tooru forever.

He was really good at the bus driving game.

Ot: It was pretty good the best part was seeing the kid.
Shoryu said:
Aureolus
Life-enhancing-body-suits are good and all, but they can't protect you against the void.
Shoryu said:
Hopefully a better quote in the near future
Become a friend of Blahkabelison, they're a female.
Feb 26, 2017 5:16 PM

Jan 2011
Janethan23 said:
This series better improve on its writing because somehow getting the relasionship to develop and bloom seems to be a challenge to them. Please do away with nosense interactions with non essential characters. We need more MC and MC girl interaction without the minor character's BS surrounding them.

It isn't Amagami caliber that's for sure. But I did find this arc to be cringe must of the time. Conclusion may have been better than the first but sloppy romantic development and awkward ecchi continues to detract from the shows value.
Feb 26, 2017 8:11 PM

Jul 2014
Damn Toru in that bunny outfit looks hot af.

This was definitely a better ending than Tsuneki's arc but 4 episodes still seem very short for me to develop the romance, hich is a shame since I really like the girls of this show :/

And Shouichi chooses her jobs to stay close to the girls I suppose?
Feb 27, 2017 6:40 AM

Oct 2010
I hated the first ending... But this ending was meh. Y like this kind of girl, but the script was very poor sadly, could be much better :(
I think in general, the first arch was a lot better (except for the end). And this is good only because they will end together.
But I really don't like those "10 years later" scenes... Really nope
damn, I don't remember all the archs of Amagami, but I really liked more. Well, the production was a lot better!... And the different endings theme music was a plus...
(Oh I just discover Amagami have a sequel!... Well goodbye seiren? Lol)
Feb 27, 2017 7:21 AM
Captain

Jun 2014
alex711 said:
...this episode was basically 15 minutes of fanservice, 5 minutes of romance and 20 seconds of decent afterstory. Overall, it wasn't really great episode to me. It seems that quality of art also dropped significantly (or may be it's just my imagination?). Anyway, I believe this arc could be ended much stronger.

Totally agree...but that '10 years later' was so interesting...they are together and had a child!!!
Feb 27, 2017 7:39 AM

Oct 2016
"We mated in the backstreet cafe" lol
Feb 27, 2017 8:29 AM
Apr 2016
CamiloJTM said:
alex711 said:
...this episode was basically 15 minutes of fanservice, 5 minutes of romance and 20 seconds of decent afterstory. Overall, it wasn't really great episode to me. It seems that quality of art also dropped significantly (or may be it's just my imagination?). Anyway, I believe this arc could be ended much stronger.

Totally agree...but that '10 years later' was so interesting...they are together and had a child!!!

I guess it was irony, right? :D Well, yeah, it surely was not really interesting. However, although this episode was really weak, I mostly liked Tooru and I like heartwarming scenes even more, that's why I called afterstory "decent". I totally agree that it's far from being original though.
Feb 27, 2017 9:05 AM
Jul 2018
ufff the child made me happy.
Feb 27, 2017 10:40 AM
Jul 2014
Wow it felt so forced ... it was way too much for me (normally I wouldn't mind but this ...), this was just ridiculous ...
Already with the deer mating "jokes" previous episodes, this is too much.

Won't be more than a 5/10 for me
Feb 27, 2017 10:40 AM

Oct 2013
I definitely felt the romance but it was pretty damn late, which makes it rather rushed too. Like, the entire 1st half of this ep feels like something Amagami did in around the 2nd ep of an and built the romance and whatever light tension it had from there.

Still a more satisfying conclusion than Hikari's arc though. Also, this ep made me curios about nee-san's arc, which I wasn't really interested in before. She was pretty awesome this week!
Feb 28, 2017 1:09 AM

Jun 2015
if you notice, he was said to be good at the bus driving game, so yeah..lol
thats how he became bus driver
Feb 28, 2017 7:52 PM

Oct 2011
Great ending for tooru arc. That child so cute ahhhh
Kyoko arc yay
Feb 28, 2017 9:40 PM
Nov 2016
Well, they get together... Thank heavens...I thought that the producers of would pull off another Tsuneki and make them stay away from each other....

The episode really flashed forward to an ideal future for these two people huh?
Mar 1, 2017 2:22 PM

Feb 2008
Meh. I'n glad the arc is over, Tsuneki's story was superior. However, at this point, pretty much anything that comes next ought to provide a better experience.
Mar 1, 2017 10:39 PM

Jan 2013
Well, that went about as well as it could have gone. I do appreciate the few unorthodox scenes thrown in keeping it just weird enough to stay interesting.
Mar 2, 2017 7:02 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Very nice ending to this arc....Those final scenes were great
Mar 3, 2017 2:42 AM

Feb 2010
valvravetruth said:
I'm fine with this episode, but what shock me the most is the job choice by Shoichi 10 years later. Literally out of nowhere and no hint about becoming a driver, a not bad choice at the same time if he wants to be with Tooru forever.
If someone didnt answer you yet, he was actually hinting as a bus driver I think during the 2nd episode of the arc (where he was trying to make Tooru try another game instead of GusGal cause its eating his allowance).
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seiren Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2017

143 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Sep 15, 4:04 AM

Poll: » Seiren Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2017

57 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Sep 15, 3:34 AM

Poll: » Seiren Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2017

64 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Sep 15, 3:12 AM

Poll: » Seiren Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2017

99 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Sep 15, 2:31 AM

Poll: » Seiren Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 16, 2017

85 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Sep 14, 11:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.