Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 6, 2017 4:42 PM
Jan 2017
so, i interested to wacth this series. but i have'nt wacth amagami ss and for some reason doesn't interested to watch it.

can i skip amagami ss and try to wacth this?
Jan 6, 2017 4:43 PM

May 2010
Sure, it's just the same universe thing, all characters are new anyway.
Jan 6, 2017 4:48 PM
Jan 2017
Thanks, i'll give it a Shot
Jan 7, 2017 12:29 AM
Jul 2018
Nah u can watch this but u rlly r missing out on a good anime if u skip amagami ss haha just watch the first 4 episodes (it's the first arc) and have an opinion.
Jan 7, 2017 2:12 AM

Sep 2011
It's a really good show but you don't have to watch it though to watch Seiren but you should keep in mind 2 of the characters in Seiren are family members of characters in Amagami SS.
Jan 7, 2017 3:09 AM

Jun 2008
No, as this is placed at least 9 years ahead of Amagami SS.

But as usual, it's better to just watch it first for the extra flavor, as there are characters that have relatives in the original one.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Jan 7, 2017 4:18 AM

Dec 2015
I watched the 1st season of Amagami. Didn't watch the 2nd season and the OVA special with the sister (+ those other 3-5 min specials).

I guess you don't need to have watched Amagami before. Just because maybe some of the chars are related to chars to Amagami doesn't mean you'd need to watch it before. Shouldn't have any relevance on the plot and probably only nice for the fans to see chars again they already know.

Still ... since I liked 1st episode of Seiren that much (very nice girl for the 1st arc) I will watch the other Amagami stuff (2nd season + OVA with the sister) later when I have time.
Jan 7, 2017 11:29 AM

Mar 2009
Millhi said:
It's a really good show but you don't have to watch it though to watch Seiren but you should keep in mind 2 of the characters in Seiren are family members of characters in Amagami SS.

Huh? Which ones? I don't think they revealed that in the first episode.
Jan 7, 2017 11:50 AM

May 2010
Mormegil said:
Millhi said:

Ikuo is apparently Ai's younger brother, so that makes sense (same family name). Same thing with Makoto Kamizaki, who is Risa's (stalker-chan's) younger sister.
Jan 9, 2017 12:22 PM

Nov 2016
Its not necessary to watch amagami ss, but I suggest you to watch it first, so you can feel the different this anime from other anime, because the anime that use omnibus format is very rare. I like it because you can watch 6 happy endings in 1 anime.
Nice to meet you.......
はじめまして。。。。。。。。。
Jan 9, 2017 3:50 PM

Mar 2009
Kitsu-nee said:
Mormegil said:

Ikuo is apparently Ai's younger brother, so that makes sense (same family name). Same thing with Makoto Kamizaki, who is Risa's (stalker-chan's) younger sister.

Huh. That does make sense. I didn't remember their last names. Thanks!
Jan 9, 2017 6:39 PM

May 2015
someone26 said:
so, i interested to wacth this series. but i have'nt wacth amagami ss and for some reason doesn't interested to watch it.

can i skip amagami ss and try to wacth this?

No you don't have to but your really going to miss out on the 1st anime in which the omnibus format was used besides that Its one of the best romance shows ever made.Every route felt fulfilling.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 21, 2017 2:34 PM

Apr 2012
I recommend that you watch the original first (Amagami) to get you started in the genre that everyone would agree to be very rare. I for one don't know how to categorize these types of anime but rather discribe it as multiverse/arcs
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Jan 22, 2017 9:53 AM

Aug 2008
You're better off watching Amagami and skipping this rubbish. It's much better made and have actually likeable characters and MC contrary to Seiren. I watched 2 arcs from Amagami again and I feel like I'll drop Seiren, since it's a complete waste of time in comparison.

@Janethan23 It's your standard school romance or rom-com genre, omnibus format is what is unusual about Amagami.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Jan 22, 2017 2:57 PM
Jun 2016
Antanaru said:
You're better off watching Amagami and skipping this rubbish. It's much better made and have actually likeable characters and MC contrary to Seiren. I watched 2 arcs from Amagami again and I feel like I'll drop Seiren, since it's a complete waste of time in comparison.

@Janethan23 It's your standard school romance or rom-com genre, omnibus format is what is unusual about Amagami.

I think it's too early to disregard it completely. Amagami had it's weaker arcs too but I found all the girls likable. Hikari is a good heroine even if her arc has been pretty lacking in the romance department.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seiren Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2017

143 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Sep 15, 4:04 AM

Poll: » Seiren Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2017

57 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Sep 15, 3:34 AM

Poll: » Seiren Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2017

64 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Sep 15, 3:12 AM

Poll: » Seiren Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2017

99 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Sep 15, 2:31 AM

Poll: » Seiren Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2017

131 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Sep 15, 12:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.