Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fuuka
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jan 6, 2017 4:02 PM

Dec 2009
@Tyrel
Every episode thread explicitly states not to discuss the manga beyond the episode though. I don't usually care, but that's telling someone about a significant twist...
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Jan 6, 2017 4:04 PM

Sep 2011
GenesisAria said:
@Tyrel
Every episode thread explicitly states not to discuss the manga beyond the episode though.
Do tell me, is that rule followed? From my point of view as a mod, it ain't. Plus no one even reports that stuff unless it's for big series like: Fate franchise, Attack on Titan, SAO, etc. I'm not going to discuss rules on an discussion thread. Keep it away, please. If you wanna discuss it, then you can message a mod through PM/their profile.
Jan 6, 2017 4:06 PM

Aug 2013
Welp, the music enthusiast in me compels me to go forth with the show.
Don't believe the hype.
Jan 6, 2017 4:15 PM

Nov 2011
what title of the song fuuka sing?

Jan 6, 2017 4:17 PM
Jul 2018
I am enjoying quite a bit because I am also caught up in the manga, so it is bringing me back to the beginning again, when Yu first met Fuuka. I enjoy the more deeper thoughts of Fuuka. I like when she said that music was one of the only thing that could take away her confusion and irritation. Made me feel the same way about my interest in drawing. Love the character designs for all, find it even funnier to witness Yu's home life with his maniac sisters haha.

Overall, great watch so far!
Jan 6, 2017 4:24 PM

Jul 2014
wuxiaspear said:
what title of the song fuuka sing?
I think it was "The town where the stars fall" by Hedgehogs (fictional band in the manga).
Jan 6, 2017 4:33 PM

Sep 2015
Im a manga reader.... and a long-time TEAM KYOUKI supporter cause of that
Jan 6, 2017 4:43 PM

Nov 2016
Despite these first two episodes being pretty standard fare (aside from the music, which was awesome), I'm eager to see where the story will go.
Right now I guess I'm Team Fuuka, but as the show continues on this might change.
Can't wait for next week's episode!
Jan 6, 2017 4:56 PM
Aug 2010
Wasn't expecting anything from this (because of Kimi no iru machi), but after reading THE spoiler I got really interested in this one.
Jan 6, 2017 5:49 PM

Jun 2013
so the blondie is gay
Jan 6, 2017 6:06 PM

Nov 2011
Oh. My. God. Fuuka looks kind of cute in the manga, but in the anime she is absolutely gorgeous. Totally adorable

HecticLeo said:
Some guy said I was going to be feeling by the end of this. Just from watching this episode I'm already feeling a bit sad. I don't want to see any broken hearts! I don't know if I have the courage to finish this, maybe it'll be better to let my imagination fill in the blanks. Yuu-kun's sisters are funny.

I hope best girl comes through in the end.

Is this Nisekoi all over again?!

@gemanepa

Oh you poor soul ;P So good you are here!
Jan 6, 2017 6:08 PM

Dec 2016
Not knowing what to do with her life, same problem most people have when they start high school.

Seriously put some clothes on, he's your family. And I wasn't surprised that Fuuka wanted him to go to the concert, it was too much of a coincidence.

Looks like he's going to be in that love triangle after all. I think I am going to enjoy the music throughout this series.
Jan 6, 2017 6:09 PM

Jun 2013
Very strong episode, i already know im gonna cry though.
Jan 6, 2017 6:27 PM

Mar 2016
Love triangle incoming, this could turn out awful but I enjoyed these first two episodes enough to keep going.

At first I rather disliked Fuuka but I guess she's grown on me a bit.
The other girl, she kind of annoys the hell outta me in the few times she was on screen.
Jan 6, 2017 6:31 PM

Jan 2013
Childhood friends with a famous singer, love triangle.
So much tragedy to come, it practically writes itself.
Jan 6, 2017 6:41 PM

Jan 2011
Yep I fucked up...should of waited to watch this all in one go. Week to week is going to end up killing me. Diomedia is doing another really good job.
Jan 6, 2017 7:00 PM

Aug 2016
I love this anime... Love triangle? Yessssss.
Jan 6, 2017 8:09 PM
Jun 2016
i really liked the first two episodes, it's sticking true to the story somewhat. the songs seem to fit well with what's happening.
can't wait for next weeks episode.
Jan 6, 2017 8:21 PM

Jun 2015
There is definitely going to be a love triangle Fuuka is growing on me, but Tama-chan is the best girl. Both of them have nice singing voices though. Pretty cool Fuuka, Yuu and Makoto are forming a band.
Jan 6, 2017 11:10 PM

Mar 2016
I'm glad that Crunchyroll released 2 episode at once!!!! Omg does Fukuoka have that one mutation where when she listen to music she sees colors. I watched some videos about that. Okay so I loved those two little snowmen during the flashback they were great so ...

:)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 6, 2017 11:50 PM

Mar 2009
Picked this up on a whim after seeing it added to Crunchyroll earlier today. Seems fairly decent actually. Looks like it might be a good romance series. I had no idea it was based on a popular manga, but all the manga readers in the episode comments section made that perfectly clear when spoiling a rather big moment without a care for others' enjoyment. This is why I hate adaptations sometimes, because the "superior" manga readers don't give a shit about spoiling things. I'm out. No point in watching now.
Jan 7, 2017 12:32 AM

Apr 2012
who even wrote the fucking synopsis for this show
sounds like some hentaihaven.org synopsis writing

this can actually be decent if the music/romance is good

Jan 7, 2017 1:02 AM

May 2016
MUSIC . ECCHI , ROMANCE, GIRLS WITH BEAUTIFUL VOICES. This anime couldn't get any better.
Jan 7, 2017 1:47 AM

May 2009
I didn't like that straps were changed from bunnies to lamas.

More important is that after taking a quick look on manga many cute parts of dialogs were cut -

Jan 7, 2017 4:12 AM

Oct 2011
This episode reminded me that before the "incident" I was cheering for Tama-chan rather than Fuuka

Jan 7, 2017 5:23 AM
Jul 2015
ririchiyomika said:
Goddamn Fuuka's dad hot af.
I see the love triangle looming ahead...

Mod Edit: Removed reference to non-official streaming website.

Her father is Yamato from Suzuka
Jan 7, 2017 5:53 AM
May 2016
Liking the show so far. Fuuka's voice is damn good.
Eager to see more episodes.
Jan 7, 2017 6:18 AM

Jan 2016
Well here starts the cliche 'two girls in love with the same guy' thing. Better than the last episode. When will his sisters wear clothes, for god's sake; this fanservice is stupid, haha.
No one mentioned that there is a gay character (or asexual, idk) in this anime? I think that's quite unique. Otherwise, I'm not sure where this series will be going, so I'll keep watching.
Jan 7, 2017 6:42 AM

Mar 2015
I like Fuuka but i will definitly ship tama x nico
Jan 7, 2017 7:29 AM

Jul 2012
It is decent but it feels extremely predictable. Like even the opening already spoils and gives ideas on what might happen. I hope that we will be surprised.
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
Jan 7, 2017 7:40 AM

May 2015
Fuuka singing voice <3

Best Shitty Reviews
“Like is like a blank canvas you paint it with whatever you want (colors,blood,sweat,shit etc)”
Current Season rec : Layton Mystery Tanteisha: Katri no Nazotoki File
I am an anime OST Maniac and they play a huge role in my rating for a anime.
interested ?
click the GIF>>>>>
Jan 7, 2017 7:50 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
There's definitly some facepalm worthy moments in this but overall, the first 2 episodes were decent i guess.
Jan 7, 2017 8:16 AM

Jul 2014
bjorno said:
It is decent but it feels extremely predictable. Like even the opening already spoils and gives ideas on what might happen. I hope that we will be surprised.
If you haven't read the manga then you have no idea what is coming. Some parts of it might be predictable, but the main plot is not.

If you read the manga then yes, you can see hints of the future in the OP, otherwise no. There are things you can get right from the OP (PM me is you want to know more) but there are other you simply can't as they are not shown.
Jan 7, 2017 9:42 AM

Jul 2016
aaah... I already feel sad for Tama... I'm pretty sure Yuu will choose Fuuka no matter what, you know, this anime's title itself is Fuuka, so it must be about Fuuka, happy ending for Fuuka... There is no hope for Tama... aaah...
Jan 7, 2017 10:59 AM
Feb 2010
UrbanJahts said:
I'm glad that Crunchyroll released 2 episode at once!!!! Omg does Fukuoka have that one mutation where when she listen to music she sees colors.

First, it's not a mutation. It's sounds a bit degrading, and biologically speaking, it's also not the case. It's a rare neurological condition that affect the senses.

Second, it's called synesthesia.
Jan 7, 2017 12:02 PM
Nov 2016
It's not bad as I was afraid it would be(Considering Seo Kouji's previous works that were adapted into anime), but the character's movements seem a bit robotic and stiff. Motion in anime should be all like how Mai-senpai's boobs move when she's about to use her powers. Smooth and nice . I also feel a bit weird about Fuuka's hair colour,I dont know why exactly, it might be because its pretty different from the manga art.
Jan 7, 2017 1:18 PM

Dec 2016
He's already holding hands like studmuffin!

But his singer wanna be gf is going to have her heart broken...Sad and true.
Jan 7, 2017 2:21 PM

Jul 2014
Ierakas said:
aaah... I already feel sad for Tama... I'm pretty sure Yuu will choose Fuuka no matter what, you know, this anime's title itself is Fuuka, so it must be about Fuuka, happy ending for Fuuka... There is no hope for Tama... aaah...
Oh sweet summer child...
Jan 7, 2017 2:28 PM

Jun 2015
That love triangle oh my gosh.. Although in between episodes I saw there was a manga and took a little time to read it and well.. Wow. And now I know there's an anime about Fuuka's mom and dad, so I'm in for something. Scratch what I said about Fuuka being a happy thing.
Jan 7, 2017 3:04 PM

Jan 2016
Looks like one of those animes were the whole fanbase will be divided by the
"best girl", either Fuuka or Tama, should be intresting so watch!
Jan 7, 2017 3:56 PM
Feb 2014
Coming into this show with no prior knowledge of anything to do with the Manga or whatever, but is it just me or does anyone else get a White Album 2 kind of vibe or something? Would be cool if this show takes a dark turn further down the line
Jan 7, 2017 6:20 PM
Aug 2015
I feel like there is going to be a sad part in this anime.. Oh well btw I am in love with the opening + Tama chan <33
Jan 7, 2017 6:41 PM
Jan 2017
I don't care about the two heroines. My best girl is Sara.
Too bad Yuu x Sara won't ever happen.

Great opening song. Its what I'm expecting from this anime. Ending song is pretty catchy. But more importantly I'm looking forward to the songs of Fallen Moon :)
Jan 7, 2017 6:51 PM

Sep 2011
This series wins a seat in the top 10 most misrepresentative cover arts.

From what I've seen so far this feels like more of the same. That's not necessarily a bad thing, but it isn't a good thing either. I already see two paths in my head and I will be extremely disappointed if it goes down either of them.

As far as artistic direction goes this is pretty par for the course for Diomedea.
Jan 7, 2017 8:15 PM

Oct 2016
Now this is going to be a love triangle.....
Jan 7, 2017 11:16 PM

May 2016
GenesisAria said:

Damn it woulda been bad if she noticed that the 2 of them were there on a date, if they held hands or something, that would have been a stage disaster!

"Don't you see colours when you listen to music?" Seems we have synesthesia here... I can picture the physical shape of music, but not colour.

Aww, this triangle is gonna make me sad though... Koyuki is so earnest.

Pretty obvious they're gonna end up together in a band or something (as in Koyuki and Fuuka etc).

Tama would've performed even better then if she was realizing that those 2 were on a date and the anime would've taken a different direction. However the anime was pretty predictable (except the Hachiko scene) but it's clear that they will end up in a band all together (even Tama). That's a thing you can also see in the logo of the anime, all together in a band but the thing is, how they'll end up all together and what will happen if the 2 girls and Makoto have the same feelings for Yuu.. xD I guess that's where the anime will give emphasis, the progress of their relation, the music and the band.

Jan 8, 2017 1:08 AM

May 2009
Elanin said:

Tama would've performed even better then if she was realizing that those 2 were on a date and the anime would've taken a different direction. However the anime was pretty predictable (except the Hachiko scene) but it's clear that they will end up in a band all together (even Tama). That's a thing you can also see in the logo of the anime, all together in a band but the thing is, how they'll end up all together and what will happen if the 2 girls and Makoto have the same feelings for Yuu.. xD I guess that's where the anime will give emphasis, the progress of their relation, the music and the band.

I'm pretty sure it's Sara, not Tama.
Jan 8, 2017 1:10 AM

May 2014
Can't choose between Fuuka and Tama, both of them just have the smiles I want to protect OwO

Enjoyed this episode a lot. 5/5
Jan 8, 2017 1:21 AM
Jul 2018
Tama is adorable, but we know she can't win against Fuuka. :(
Jan 8, 2017 2:43 AM
Jan 2017
Elanin said:
GenesisAria said:

Damn it woulda been bad if she noticed that the 2 of them were there on a date, if they held hands or something, that would have been a stage disaster!

"Don't you see colours when you listen to music?" Seems we have synesthesia here... I can picture the physical shape of music, but not colour.

Aww, this triangle is gonna make me sad though... Koyuki is so earnest.

Pretty obvious they're gonna end up together in a band or something (as in Koyuki and Fuuka etc).

The other girl is Sara, their guitarist. She'll probably appear in the next few episodes

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fuuka Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2017

227 by RGreatDanton »»
Aug 12, 12:23 PM

Poll: » Who should have ended up with the MC?

TheCryBabyHero - Jul 16, 2023

12 by conetall420 »»
Jul 22, 2023 3:03 PM

» just read the manga

Garble198 - Nov 7, 2018

11 by Potimas »»
May 25, 2023 1:53 PM

Poll: » Fuuka Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2017

201 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Apr 28, 2023 1:22 PM

Poll: » Fuuka Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 3, 2017

85 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Apr 27, 2023 4:45 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.