Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 1, 2015 3:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp, so Rito (bunny sensei) can do than just her fake cute talk.

Eh. I thought some of the animation felt odd but whatever. Probably one of the least fan servicy episode so far that doesn't say much. One other noticeable part is Julie's past which isn't pleasant...

Maybe best episode of the season so far. Shit got real
Mar 1, 2015 5:32 AM

Dec 2013
Tsukimi-sensei went all out with her OP sword this time. We finally had the chance to see Julie's past and man it was tragic.

Miyabi on the other hand...

Stark700 said:

Maybe best episode of the season so far. Shit got real

Definitely.
mods are cucks
Mar 1, 2015 10:51 AM

Jun 2013
Sensei and Julie are too great this episode.
Mar 1, 2015 4:12 PM

Sep 2014
Good episode . . .
Poor Julie tho . . .
Mar 1, 2015 5:04 PM

Oct 2014
So julie goes berserker and she even try to hit tooru, now the first scene from the first episode makes sense i guess.

And miyabi is gonna use that suit, I wonder for what
Mar 1, 2015 10:43 PM

Apr 2012
Usagi sensei is powerful

Julie went into berserk mode.

Miyabi into the darkside? D:

Nice End card.

Mar 2, 2015 3:08 AM

Jun 2014
Seems like everybody went ham this episode, nice.....!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 2, 2015 9:22 AM

Oct 2014
Aw fuck what's taking the subs soooo long!!!!!!!
Mar 2, 2015 11:16 AM

Jul 2012
lots of fanservice but oh well.. looking forward to the episode next week.
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
Mar 2, 2015 11:46 AM

Dec 2013
bjorno said:

Fan-service? Where did you see it ?

However very good episode ! Surely I'm curious to learn more about this Rein Conference !
Julie was really badass this episode, sure her past was sad though. :(

Julie has a hidden power apart from the Blaze ? It seemed she was completely out of control.
Things get serious !
What do you think about the planetarium? That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter when....
Mar 2, 2015 11:53 AM

Jan 2012
Hmmm...so Miyabi is gonna go berserk/lose herself in that suit right? Sigh...really not a fan of those plot points...the poor girl. At least the meaning behind her and Tomoe in the ed is clear now...save her Tomoe!

Aside from that Julie kinda went nuts a bit this week herself before yet another backstory moment with Tor. Revelations incoming next week?
Mar 2, 2015 11:53 AM
Jul 2018
Tsukimi sensei and Julie are being so badass in this episode.

Nice to see about Julie's past.

That ending..Miyabi is going to the dark side.
Mar 2, 2015 12:06 PM

Jul 2014
Looks like this series finally nailed things on the action side. But I get the feeling that Julie's power is going to cause problems somewhere down the line.

Interesting to see what's going happen from now on though.
Mar 2, 2015 12:10 PM

Nov 2012
Nice episode,
but What the hell are you doing Miyabi?
Mar 2, 2015 12:17 PM

Feb 2014
Fight level: Good enough for me to be amazed.

I really liked it, especially when Julie went badass mode. I need something like that again.
Mar 2, 2015 12:20 PM

Dec 2014
Good episode. Usagi-sensei's power is quite big. Julie and Tooru get smashed but atleast they've had a good try. Miyabi's goin' full retard as it would seem, things like this make me cringe but we'll see how it will turn out.
Mar 2, 2015 12:22 PM

May 2013
The teacher just went beast mode on those guys. Miyabi wants to get stronger so Tooru will acknowledge her I guess. Can't wait for the next episode.
Mar 2, 2015 12:29 PM

Sep 2012
New ed. Julie went full on jack the ripper on him.
Oh god who are you people?
Mar 2, 2015 12:31 PM

Sep 2014
Fight wasn't so amazing... But that 'Level Up' Of Julie was good :3
Mar 2, 2015 1:28 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
That episode was intense

I really like the animation and CGI that they used too, flowed really well and it's looked pretty good imo

Bunny-sensei REKT all of those goons lol. I want to see more of her awakened state because she is just amazing and the way that she beheaded that one guy was brutal lol

The final fight of the episode was great too. K impressed me a lot and I liked the design of his suit but the star of the fight was Evil Mode Julie, she fucking destroyed that guy....Seeing her backstory was pretty sad too :(

My only complaint is that for all the shooting that the enemies did, why did it look like no one died? Or did people actually die (particularly the soldiers) and they were just made to look like they didn't die?

Andddddd I cannot believe that Miyabi is gonna go dark on us TwT
TokoyaMar 2, 2015 1:33 PM
Mar 2, 2015 1:51 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Worst episode of Absolute Duo. The writing was completely ridiculous and made me hate the main character. NOT A SINGLE THOUGHT about Miyabi after getting separated cause of HIM and then not even helping to search. Destroyed the whole episode and just to top it off, have him be with Julie at the end and saying he will protect her STILL NOT giving two shits about the girl who he hurt. Terrible episode, the fight was not that good that it could save it.
Mar 2, 2015 2:37 PM

Jan 2013
Good fight near the end.
Besides that, nothing much.
Mar 2, 2015 3:14 PM

Jul 2012
Decent fight. Dark Julie seems strong however Tor is still very weak. He can only punch a bit and use his shield. Miyabi is obviously going to the dark side, so I think they are going to cover that up in the remaining episodes.
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
Mar 2, 2015 3:19 PM

Jan 2014
Teacher still best gurl
Mar 2, 2015 3:47 PM

May 2014
Sensei turned out to have a limiter on her that prevented her from using her whole strength and man she's OP as hell. I just like characters who turned out to have some kind of limiter because they were just too OP.

Everybody and the desire to get stronger in this episode... So much of "I want to get stronger so that I could (reason)."
Still pretty good episode. I find it funny how the maid said that there was no casualties when you see all these students getting shot down so hard by bullets.
Mar 2, 2015 3:58 PM
Nov 2013
Oh my god, Bunny-sensei just went fucking ham on all those troops! Julie's power up was pretty awesome as well, loli power FTW. Kinda sad Miyabi is going to be used, that rejection must've hit hard if she's turning to that alternative.
Mar 2, 2015 4:27 PM
Nov 2012
good fight.
sensei sadistic mode is bloody and amzing, i love her zabimaru like blaze.
julie too, her berserk mode is impressive she is really fast.
i like K suit armor, and he is really skilled to use it.
and about Tor, he is really the main character? rarely see that weak main character in shonen/fighting anime. a pity shield whose lot of offensive blase can balance or outmatch in defense and counter; and a poor tsunade like fist that easily dodged (especially if your have no one to distract ennemy).
hope toru will obtain a upgrade turning his shield into badass offensive weapon. You can't protect by staying passive.
Mar 2, 2015 4:38 PM
Nov 2010
Man they really enjoy changing things up from the light novel in the anime
Mar 2, 2015 4:38 PM

Jun 2008
So Miyabi is going to be evil to show him her strength... but trying to kill him and his friends? She really doesn't have much in the way of logic does she? He even said that he was weak when she confessed, so I have no idea why she thinks she needs to be stronger... what?

The rest of the episode was fine though.
Mar 2, 2015 4:44 PM
Nov 2010
SolidSnakeUS said:
So Miyabi is going to be evil to show him her strength... but trying to kill him and his friends? She really doesn't have much in the way of logic does she? He even said that he was weak when she confessed, so I have no idea why she thinks she needs to be stronger... what?

The rest of the episode was fine though.

They handled that HORRIBLY in the novel she doesn't even go to some weird facility she was just given a device after she was looking all super depressed when she was out for a jog.

They really like skipping all the extra stuff that surrounds Miyabi in the anime
Mar 2, 2015 5:10 PM
Dec 2012
Not much I can say about this episode compared to the last few episodes.
I personally dislike shounen power-ups but this time is not the main hero that power-up, it is the main heroine that power-up... That's something different. That power and speed! Julie just went BADASS mode. I just hate people that dislike Tooru because he's weak, at least he protects Julie like a boss from the knife throw even though his leg was injured. Kinda want to know more about K's past. I can predict that Miyabi has the potential to be overpower later in the series because of her huge polearm! Just hoping that romance between Julie and Tooru will happen before the series ends. I had a great laugh on the chibi Tooru ending scene.
Mar 2, 2015 5:16 PM

Jun 2014
I love how Julie cuts that guy up and hes bleeding allover the place.... then next scene hes completely unharmed.
Who saw Miyabi going to the dark side? Fucking everyone. So predictable. ugh.
First time we see those rebels, they are using live ammo. Now they arent? Not a single student died despite getting shot up like crazy.
This is one of my favorite shows of the season, so I guess im just being really hard on it. but still. lots of annoying things happening.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Mar 2, 2015 5:31 PM

Jun 2013
Pretty good episode^^
Mar 2, 2015 5:33 PM

Jul 2010
Tsukimi was pretty awesome to beat all those like that. Seeing the injection on there isn't so nice to see.

Lilith seems to be on good terms with the headmistress.

Julie's special form was great, so much self-harming though :/ Tor was quite cool to not give up and protected Julie despite the end.

Miyabi accepting power from the enemy :/
Mar 2, 2015 5:54 PM

Nov 2014
ohh, they rearranged stuff from vol.1 to here and changed parts on how miyabi went to the dark side...anyhow it's really nice to see ouroboros of it's level 4 mode, so OP

as for the pacing, i'm going to see...

[spoiler] Aegis!! finally!!
Mar 2, 2015 6:05 PM

Jul 2014
Miyabi is an idiot. And what makes her so special that they chose her??? Also does she really think Tor will like her if she get eviilll???? Stupid Miyabi, should have just shown Tor them oppai if she wanted his dick
Shirayuki= Most Perfect Female MC ever
Mar 2, 2015 7:26 PM

Apr 2014
The bunny teacher is just too badass.
Epic fight overall.
Julie goes into a rampage.
So Miyabi will become the last boss of this anime?
Mar 2, 2015 8:28 PM
Sep 2014
The title of this anime should be absolute joke.

Useless Miyabi trying to be more useless by fighting her friends.

Useless enemies pointing guns at characters but not shooting them. They just keep pointing their guns while the characters talk to each other and make plans in front of them. Then they wait until they get slaughtered by the bunny teacher so she could show off her power.

"K" character is perfectly healed after he gets sliced and diced and blood spurts out everywhere. Oh hey what do you know just jump to the sea and it'll probably wash off all the injuries.

Oh and finally an enemy figures out that he could just stab Tor's legs since it is always exposed even with his small shield up.

I could tolerate the character developments and the conversations, what I still couldn't tolerate are the battles scenes that make no sense.
Mar 2, 2015 8:57 PM

Nov 2014
Bunny sensei wrecking was so awesome.

I did not expect Julie to go all out at the end, that was so intense I loved it.

But Miyabi what are you doing...
Mar 2, 2015 9:22 PM

Aug 2013
''I refuse. I don't know how to swim''. Clever girl.
Though, Julie, it's never a good idea to scream a surprise attack name, it kinda remove the surprise effect.

I bursted out laughing when Tor had that ''elastic arm effect''. It was just so ridiculous x)
The effect looks better when the arm doesn't seem to dislocate...

How the heck Miyabi ended up with what seem to be a mad scientist? o.O
Their plan was to capture a student from the academy? Then why go shooting every-fucking-one? They could have been a little more subtle about it, no?

A bit disappointed that nobody died. I thought they were going for the edgy highschooler slaughtering D:

The animation in overall in that episode wasn't great at all. It often felt really slow and unfocused. The characters jumping around felt like they were made of paper. And don't make me start on the CGI... It wasn't particuliarly bad CGI, it was just used so often, and it always look out of the picture.
minouneetzoeMar 2, 2015 9:25 PM
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Mar 2, 2015 9:52 PM

Jul 2010
Ja, power ups finally are realz. Well, it was understandable, I'm expecting a power up or two for the MC too sooner or later.

Anyway, the overall scenary and background of the story is pretty cheap, it almost seems like they don't even care about it, we knew that from the beginning but in this episode especially we clearly notice the lack of accuracy.
Luckily I'm not watching this for the story :)
Mar 2, 2015 9:53 PM

Aug 2013
Episode full of action, with some strange powers being shown, and many doubts being raised, I hope they are answered by the end of this season, but the development is going very well, I am quite looking forward to the next episode ..
Mar 3, 2015 12:06 AM

Aug 2013
Damn, Bunny sensei got legit as hell this episode. She might have the coolest Blaze out of everyone too.

Julie went dark power-up beast mode. Love how that dude went from all cut up and an inch away from death, to fully healed.

Don't understand why everyone was paranoid and went out of their way to save Sakyua, when really she's just an evil scheming bitch too.

I literally don't understand what this Equipment Smith group is up to. Every single time they show up, the blonde guy has an objective to complete. And every single time, he get's into a 2 minute fight, and all of a sudden he doesn't need to do anything anymore because the objective is complete. Like, why does every fucking thing need to be some mysterious ulterior motive. It's actually more annoying than anything.

Was the actual objective to get Miyabi? Or was it some other shit that has yet to be revealed.

Wayyyy to goooo Tooru. Because you had to go and be some emo pussy who turned down F cup Miyabi, she went and did something stupid just so she could be with you. Ruining everything Tooru.

bjorno said:

Where? Fucking where? Are you goddamn stupid?
Mar 3, 2015 3:06 AM

May 2013
Tsukimi had a power up and her way of battle is quite strong and stylish with a little blood in it.
Julie gone berserk when Tooru was getting screwed. That guy with the armor received that full force from Julie and it looked to be that he got healed instantly thanks to his armor.
Miyabi wants power? Kinda lame.
Mar 3, 2015 4:10 AM
Aug 2014
Rebels send troops can't even touch a standing enemy. So useless
Great battle with K Dato Julia was so powerful!
Mar 3, 2015 5:47 AM

Jan 2014
wrong decision Miyabi, wrong decision, this gives Toru another reason to reject you if you confess again, the trauma excuse won't be the reason this time...
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Mar 3, 2015 7:13 AM

Apr 2011
Well, that was good. Nice fight scenes there and surprisingly not a single student died. Never expect Miyabi to be their real target. And Julie just whoop K's ass.
Mar 3, 2015 10:24 AM
Nov 2010
This episode was going places. I didn't find it too enjoyable.
Mar 3, 2015 10:50 AM

Jan 2014
Wow, they totally changed up that battle from the LN.

Same scene from LN
"It's not about the underwear, but what lies beyond it, beyond the reach of man, and carries the dreams of all men"
-Hyoudou Issei
Mar 3, 2015 11:08 AM

Aug 2014
Bunny-sensei showing how is a battle using all her straights... Julie was nice too. When she woke up to protect Tooru, she looked liked a demon, but she's very sexy for that. ;) She can be a loli demon kawaii savior...?! O.O
Maloween 2017
Main Candies
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Absolute Duo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bastek66 - Jan 4, 2015

284 by Dark__Abysse »»
Sep 24, 4:10 PM

Poll: » Absolute Duo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2015

220 by Baka_God »»
Sep 11, 7:33 PM

Poll: » Absolute Duo Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2015

99 by Baka_God »»
Sep 11, 6:52 PM

Poll: » Absolute Duo Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2015

120 by Zwavel »»
Mar 18, 1:44 PM

Poll: » Absolute Duo Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 1, 2015

114 by Bidoof_PMD-EOS »»
Mar 2, 5:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.