Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 5, 2014 7:48 PM
Sep 2011
This page is to help members become better acquainted with each other. Here you can talk about yourself if you feel the need to do so. You can get to know each other through this forum post without having to go through an awkward skype chat.

Safath - aeysoi
Sami - battosai-01
Tomas - dawnGlare
Daniel Okazaki93
Rachel - nelli1876
Rey - lordzeru
Xanath - FelynxTiger
Nick - SamuelLJackson
Rachel - kawaiipapa
Anaala - Minenorin
Chy - burokkori
Jon - itsanemptybox
Mo - Higashi_no_Kaze
Sean - Schizoidmouse
Liz - DarkRoseOtaku
Dunois - Dunois
Marge - matori
Havoc - havoc117
Max - vampiric_wrath
Alexeon - Alexeon
Philip - bergdoll
Elijah - E1337xxW4FFL3
Michelle - Thebigofan
TsumoiApr 9, 2014 1:55 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 5, 2014 8:09 PM

Aug 2009
-insert awkward intro here-

I've seen a lot of anime... and I still watch a lot. So yeah... =/
Let me know if you need any recommendations or anything. I've been watching with Safath for a long time so we're pretty experienced with simul-watching. Err... yeah maybe Skype would be less awkward. Look forward to watching anime with you guys lol.

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Jan 5, 2014 8:58 PM
Oct 2012
Oh boy here we go. Uhhh Hey guys! I love talking to new people about anime, I've never really done it like this before, so I hope it'll be fun! I usually watch subs, but I'm equally in love with dubs, so either one works. But...that's is. Excited to watch with all of you!
Jan 7, 2014 7:00 AM
Sep 2011
Like Sami said, we have known each other for a while now and been doing this each season. Decided to make the club because we were having so much fun, I thought it would be a blast to have a few more people in (but not too many). I hope that none of you are shy or reluctant to talk during the show, just type whatever is on your mind and we'll be good friends in no time!
Jan 7, 2014 1:59 PM

Dec 2011
Hi, my name's Daniel.

I actually went to middle school and high school with Safath, he got me into MAL a few years ago.

As for the anime on the main club page, I'm down to watch Kill La Kill, and I'll watch Norgami too,that looks interesting.

I'll try and get caught up with Kill La Kill by this Thursday, shouldn't be difficult.
Jan 12, 2014 2:22 PM
Oct 2011
So I'm Anaala, I've been watching anime for most of my life. I watch a lot and I don't particularly have a preference for genres. I will literally watch anything that entertains me but I find the rom com and harem genres tedious for the most part.

I'm picky in that I prefer things that have good pacing, plot and character development. I'll also watch things like Excel Saga and Pani Poni Dash when the mood strikes me.
Jan 25, 2014 10:53 AM

Apr 2012
Nick - SamuelLJackson
Jan 25, 2014 11:07 PM

Jun 2011
Hey there everyone I don't know. My name is Chy, I've only been watching anime since I was 16. I'm now 20, so it hasn't been that long, but I do watch seasonally. I'll be joining on the weekends when ever I can. I look forward to talking to people.

burokkoriJan 26, 2014 1:06 AM
[center][/center]
Jan 28, 2014 11:07 PM

Mar 2012
Hello! I just joined. I see there's already another Rachel, so I can go by Rae.
Jan 29, 2014 12:30 AM
Oct 2013
Hi name is Alberto I have been watching anime for 18 years XD
Even thought Im not following many airing anime right now im still very enthusiastic about the media

Tks for inviting me to the group XD
Feb 11, 2014 4:46 PM

Dec 2011
Hi guys!
My name is Seiya and I've watching animes for 5 years.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 14, 2014 5:42 PM
Oct 2013
hey everyone my name is Blake, though i tend to stick with Bandbuddy, just call me BB for short.
i tend to stick to dubbed anime, even though there really isn that much of it, but ill still watch the subbed

ill i know is this club sounds like fun
Feb 15, 2014 1:04 PM

Jan 2014
Hey guys, my name is Jon.
I'm 18 and graduated High School last year, and College gives me more than enough time for Anime.
So, i'm looking forward to having some discussions with you all!

Feb 24, 2014 9:21 AM

Feb 2010
Hi, I'm Mo(ritz), I'm from Austria and I've been collecting manga since I was 11 and watching anime since I was 13. Though my enthusiasm really started after I joined MAL in 2010 and got access to so many new recs and series. Since then I've been at it more or less non-stop ^^.

I've been randomly doing the simulwatch thing (not with skype, but with profile comments or club forum discussions) since my early days and at some point created my club which over the years has developed a focus on ongoing series only so I'm glad there's now another club where movies and completed series are simulwatched.

I'm still not sure if I like it being done via Skype though, because I have a hard time focusing on the subtitles, the actual animation AND a skype conversation between 4 or more people. It didn't really matter for Bayonetta yesterday, but if it were a better or more complex movie it would've been hard to keep up with it, I think.
I probably regret this post by now.
Feb 24, 2014 1:37 PM
Jul 2018
Why hello! Name's Sean, or if you'd rather call me Mouse that's fine XD. I'm really into anything, and I'm not saying that in a sexual manner XD. I'm an energetic guy who enjoys long walks on the beach and cuddling by an open...wait, wrong introduction sorry XD. As you can see I love to ramble sometimes and always up for meeting new people. I think this club would be good for me since watching anime with people does make me finish them rather than completely move to another anime XD. Hope to meet you guys and to have a good time!
Mar 15, 2014 8:05 PM
Jul 2018
Hello, I'm Marge, my skype ID is kaimasen, you can add me and say hi!
I really enjoy discussing the shows I watch with others, but I don't always have the chance to watch with my IRL friends so this club really hits the nail in the head. I hope we can get along and watch stuff together soon!
Mar 16, 2014 9:26 AM

Mar 2010
Sup guys? I'm Philip and my skype is n00b-gamer. I live in Sweden and therefore have a rather inconvenient timezone; 7PM to 12AM EST is 12AM to 5AM over here. If anyone who lives near this timezone or any of you yankees want to watch anything a bit earlier in the day, feel free to contact me.
Mar 16, 2014 10:47 AM

Feb 2010
bergdoll said:
Sup guys? I'm Philip and my skype is n00b-gamer. I live in Sweden and therefore have a rather inconvenient timezone; 7PM to 12AM EST is 12AM to 5AM over here. If anyone who lives near this timezone or any of you yankees want to watch anything a bit earlier in the day, feel free to contact me.

That's my timezone!
Though with my lifestyle and sleeping cycles I fit perfectly into EST, I wake up and go to sleep about 5 hours later than most people :P

I'd be glad to do something a bit earlier for once though. I have my simulwatch interests psoted in a thread in the clubforum, feel free to msg me if you find anything that catches your interest in there :)
Mar 18, 2014 3:35 PM

Jan 2013
Hi, I'm Michelle! I live in Toronto, Canada. I have been watching anime for about a year and a half now, and it's become almost my only source of entertainment. I join this group because I thought it would be fun to watch anime with others. Anyways, any of you can add me on Skpye if you want. :-)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 4, 2014 2:04 AM
Lilium Gardener

Jul 2011
You can just call me Yoshi. I've been using my KingYoshi alias since elementary school :P. Many of my friends even call me Yoshi.

Anyway, I've been watching anime, knowingly, since early 2007. I've been keeping up with seasonal anime since the beginning of 2011. My first anime was InuYasha. I thought it was the greatest thing ever at the time :P. I used to only watch dubbed anime in the beginning, but I had heard so much about School Days' ending, that I had to watch it. It was my first subbed anime and the rest was history. My first seasonal show I started and kept up with was Deadman Wonderland. I'm a proud yuri fanatic, so this passed season was greatness for me :). I got into manga through yuri, but I'm still not a heavy reader. I prefer anime.

I come from Higashi's Simul-Watch Club and found out about this one from there. I'd love to get into some skype sessions, but my schedule is completely sporadic, so I'd hate to leave someone out to dry. Maybe in the future I'll be able to get into some of them. I just love talking anime, so I'll be active in the club forums at least.
Apr 4, 2014 6:17 AM

Feb 2010
Hi Yoshi ^^.

You should just join the skype chat, even if you're not doing simulwatches it's very practical when you want to talk about anime. There's always a couple of people online.
Apr 4, 2014 4:54 PM
Lilium Gardener

Jul 2011
Yeah, I have skype, but I've never actually used it. Do I just add you guys or is there some sort of specific room you guys go into or..?
Apr 4, 2014 6:53 PM

Feb 2010
Just add me or safath and we'll gladly invite you to the 'club chat', which is a group of it's own.
Apr 30, 2014 8:47 PM
Oct 2011
My Name is Mike and like many others I was introduced to anime through dragonball z. Not like thats a bad thing, but over the years I began to come across more and more great anime and manga as well, ex: Uzumaki and BEZERK. Those are just two of many great manga that really got me hooked. Anyway hope we can all get along :)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Is anyone interested in watching anime with me (I have cookies)

corwinr - May 2, 2014

1 by YellowMagpie »»
Jun 15, 2014 4:39 PM

» My OVA/Movie/Specials Simulwatch Interests - A big List

Alcoholicide - Feb 24, 2014

4 by corwinr »»
May 6, 2014 3:02 PM

» GOKUKOKU NO BRYNHILDR discussion

Tongue - Apr 9, 2014

8 by KingYoshi »»
Apr 21, 2014 12:43 PM

» PING PONG THE ANIMATION discussion

Tongue - Apr 13, 2014

2 by Alcoholicide »»
Apr 15, 2014 9:50 PM

» Golden Time Discussion

Tongue - Mar 7, 2014

16 by Alcoholicide »»
Apr 4, 2014 6:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.