Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 15, 2011 6:03 PM

Sep 2008
The characters that currently added but need confirmation if they are really KDEG material (for new possible KDEGS go here: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=62883)

Anyone feel free to give us information for each of these characters and tell us why they should or shouldn't be part of the KDEG list. Also at the same time, when people nominate characters on the the main page or on the other topic. I'll be adding those characters to the list here if they seem skeptical, since I don't want to ignore a real KDEG when I don't know the character and then forget about said character. (Anyways, not all of us admins will be adding to this list too btw.)
DrMondaiNashiDec 31, 2019 2:49 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 15, 2011 10:14 PM

Jan 2009
Oh yea.

Sorry it's just that I couldn't think this throughly, but two more confirmed characters from me:

Satsu Takega (23459) and Madoka (13105).

I totally forgot but I had added them both myself, moreover, they are the only two girls I know for sure are emotionless featured in Hentai. with Satsu being at least 25% cool without the emotionless bit .. anyway it's not that hard to explain they're typical characters, Madoka is a robot generic character of sorts, deadpan emotionless, but she plays an important role in terms of development because she's a companion of sorts to the main heroine, so they can be cleared now.

And one more thing, I suppose that if there will be a list with these characters displayed here, there's no longer a need for them to remain at the main list or is there?

I mean, the purpouse of creating this thread was to exclude those characters that have yet to be completely cleared because they are too obscure or they were simply suggested without the necessary knowledge of their status.
May 16, 2011 5:17 PM

Sep 2008
MondaiNashi said:
Oh yea.

Sorry it's just that I couldn't think this throughly, but two more confirmed characters from me:

Satsu Takega (23459) and Madoka (13105).

I totally forgot but I had added them both myself, moreover, they are the only two girls I know for sure are emotionless featured in Hentai. with Satsu being at least 25% cool without the emotionless bit .. anyway it's not that hard to explain they're typical characters, Madoka is a robot generic character of sorts, deadpan emotionless, but she plays an important role in terms of development because she's a companion of sorts to the main heroine, so they can be cleared now.

And one more thing, I suppose that if there will be a list with these characters displayed here, there's no longer a need for them to remain at the main list or is there?

I mean, the purpouse of creating this thread was to exclude those characters that have yet to be completely cleared because they are too obscure or they were simply suggested without the necessary knowledge of their status.

Well basically if they do belong, I'll just eliminate them off of the list I have in the spoiler and of course keep them on the main KDEG page. And if they don't belong as a KDEG, I'll remove them from both lists which being the one in the spoiler and the one on the main page. So yeah, I just only removed Satsu and Madoka from the spoiler list.

This is probably going to be a slow process since knowing these characters deal with out members knowledge of each character and the best way to do that is to sacrifice our time in watching/reading of what they are from. Simple method but a time sink if we want to confirm each character. Of course theres always places to ask around. I don't really see any rush right now though lol.

And to any of us admins, I don't mind if you add a character to the list I have in the spoiler, (new nominees), but probably be wise to make a note if you do. :) Or make a new post I guess too lol. But I remember you telling me Mondai that if you don't know the character you won't touch them which I don't mind of course.
May 17, 2011 2:10 AM

Nov 2008
You can argue against characters listed here as well, can't you?

Because I'm going to argue against Ame Ochibana because her deredere side is much more prominent than her emotionless side, possibly to the point of being a very mild yandere. Yes, she says unusual things, but that's because she is "denpa". It would be like having Erio on the list, because she is "denpa" too.

She has absolutely no problem telling Juu that she wants to be by his side for the rest of her life, and even goes as far as to break into his apartment block to ensure that is the case.

So I would say that Ame is a pure deredere, bordering on a mild yandere whose "denpa" personality lead to some very mild emotionless traits which you wouldn't see in a more normal deredere.
Current FAL Ranking + Previous best::
[
May 18, 2011 12:20 AM

Sep 2008
FOE-tan said:
You can argue against characters listed here as well, can't you?

Because I'm going to argue against Ame Ochibana because her deredere side is much more prominent than her emotionless side, possibly to the point of being a very mild yandere. Yes, she says unusual things, but that's because she is "denpa". It would be like having Erio on the list, because she is "denpa" too.

She has absolutely no problem telling Juu that she wants to be by his side for the rest of her life, and even goes as far as to break into his apartment block to ensure that is the case.

So I would say that Ame is a pure deredere, bordering on a mild yandere whose "denpa" personality lead to some very mild emotionless traits which you wouldn't see in a more normal deredere.

Yep, this thread is basically to get info on these characters to see if they should belong to the KDEG list or shouldn't.

After reading the info you provided FOE-tan, I shall remove her from the list within the spoiler and her from the KDEG list. Until someone else argues against you, (which won't be likely) and provides different information as if it was a mistake to remove her and she will be brought up in question again, which I hope not lol. Anyways, thank you very much on providing info on her FOE-tan. She looked like a nice girl too but not KDEG enough to be on the list. :P
Jun 28, 2011 7:32 PM

Feb 2010
http://myanimelist.net/character.php?id=14839 Koumei, Shokatsuryou.

Not really a dandere. She could be shy at first cause she isn't used to other characters but after she gets used to it she can be expressive and talkative. I already watched the first season and played the game and I do not find her as a dandere.
Jun 30, 2011 2:50 PM

Sep 2008
ratratrat098 said:
http://myanimelist.net/character.php?id=14839 Koumei, Shokatsuryou.

Not really a dandere. She could be shy at first cause she isn't used to other characters but after she gets used to it she can be expressive and talkative. I already watched the first season and played the game and I do not find her as a dandere.

Alright thank you. :) I'll take her off the list then. And watching the series, I also agree too.
Aug 30, 2011 6:43 AM

Jan 2009
Momotsuki
She barely talks at all in the manga, her expression rarely changes (usually with things relating to piyouta)
Sep 1, 2011 10:57 PM

Sep 2008
Gpglssp said:
Momotsuki
She barely talks at all in the manga, her expression rarely changes (usually with things relating to piyouta)

Well, this topic is for characters we need confirmation and detail on characters that were already mentioned. I'll add her to the big list since I'm taking your input as a "who are the kdegs out there" topic.
Sep 1, 2011 11:41 PM

Jan 2009
EtherSword said:
Gpglssp said:
Momotsuki

Well, this topic is for characters we need confirmation and detail on characters that were already mentioned. I'll add her to the big list since I'm taking your input as a "who are the kdegs out there" topic.

Momotsuki is on your list of characters that needs conformation, the first on the list if I'm not mistaken
Sep 2, 2011 12:23 AM

Sep 2008
Gpglssp said:
EtherSword said:
Gpglssp said:
Momotsuki

Momotsuki is on your list of characters that needs conformation, the first on the list if I'm not mistaken

Oh your right, that's odd, I thought I checked it too with Ctrl + F. xD Well, my mistake then and thank you for helping confirming characters. :)
Mar 19, 2012 1:15 AM

Sep 2010
Jo - totally yes. Cold/Indifferent to anyone except Meg, rarely shows emotions, very rarely smiles.
Chane Laforet - yes, sure. Her facial expression barely changing during the series.
Maggie Mui - yes. Not cold, just soft and silent (timid) type.
Nagi Jinno - yes. Your typical "artificial soldier" type. Emotions are alien field for her.

Re-l Mayer - no. She's an aristocrat, bureaucrat and partially soldier, but she has emotions.
Lucia Nahashi - no. She's refined maiden, not restricted. She cries, laughs, frowns and shows all spectrums of emotions.
Neneko Izumi - absolutely no. She was quite tsundere for Takeya at times.
Naoto Fuyumine - no. She's a warrior, not a war machine.
Mima Tokiko - no. The "robot girl" is just an artificially created facade, she has emotions.

And here I want to reconsider Chifuyu Orimura. She's a strong warrior who shows no sign of weakness - not "no sign of emotions".
There is such thing as shit taste. Only idiots think that every "work of art" should have the same value.

Persona anime are good. Deal with it.
Mar 22, 2012 3:05 PM

Sep 2008
Ok this is very strange, MAL got to be acting up or something because I can't remove Jo from the spoiler I have listed in the original post. Also, those listed characters are acknowledged kitsune0 thanks to you but I can't do anything about them in the moment but thank you again.

Edit: Alright, I think the issue I had is just MAL being very slow.
EtherSwordMar 22, 2012 4:30 PM
May 6, 2013 7:07 AM
Jul 2011
How bout Yoshino the Double Personality Shrinking Violet with bersker button.
May 9, 2013 10:43 PM

Sep 2010
SeerHu said:
How bout Yoshino the Double Personality Shrinking Violet with bersker button.
Who? Link, please.
There is such thing as shit taste. Only idiots think that every "work of art" should have the same value.

May 15, 2013 10:51 PM
Oct 2011
How about Yamane Byouinzaka of Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge? She isn't on the list but I think she's perfect for the KDEG with her exhausted eyes, white/light blue hair and only opening up towards her sister.
http://myanimelist.net/character/74281/Yamane_Byouinzaka
May 19, 2013 5:46 AM

Sep 2008
zXReMXz said:
How about Yamane Byouinzaka of Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge? She isn't on the list but I think she's perfect for the KDEG with her exhausted eyes, white/light blue hair and only opening up towards her sister.
http://myanimelist.net/character/74281/Yamane_Byouinzaka

Are you sure she isn't a yandere?
May 22, 2013 9:34 PM
Oct 2011
EtherSword said:
Are you sure she isn't a yandere?

She never seemed like it to me since her murderous impulses came from the influence of her killing good. She also seems to be able to at least last 5mins without her sister being around
Jul 21, 2013 9:29 PM

Nov 2008
Mimi is borderline emotionless but more kuudere.

http://myanimelist.net/character/80721/Mimi_Balguerie

Jul 23, 2013 2:44 PM

Jun 2013
Tsugumi Komachi is definitely a Kuudere, like just read her character summary on the character page, it screams Kuudere
Sep 23, 2013 2:41 PM

Sep 2008
Hoppy said:
Mimi is borderline emotionless but more kuudere.

http://myanimelist.net/character/80721/Mimi_Balguerie

Even with its description, she didn't come off to me as a KDEG but maybe she is a dandere, I might be a little out of touch but I just got done marathoning that anime. I'll ask Zettai.
Sep 4, 2014 6:44 AM

Sep 2010
I just see this and was like "The Hell?!"
Tomoyo Sakagami. No, really? How is she kuudere? She's calm, not cold, she shows emotions pretty easily, as well as sympathy for the one she like/love (=Tomoya).
C'mon, it's even in her "Pictures".

Yes, it's from original visual novel, but she's the same in anime.
kitsune0Nov 2, 2014 1:55 PM

Oct 14, 2014 6:26 AM
Oct 20, 2014 2:46 PM

Nov 2013
http://myanimelist.net/character/56701/Arin_Kannazuki

This one is definitely a dandere or kuudere. Watch ep 1 of Trinity Seven to confirm.
Nov 2, 2014 1:31 PM

Nov 2008
http://myanimelist.net/character/112041/Isuzu_Shiranui

She's a dandere with traits of a yamato nadeshiko, see Episode 4 of Girlfriend (Kari).

Nov 4, 2014 10:30 PM
Oct 2007
I was kind of thinking she was unemotional, and generally cold, but I am leaning towards Tsundere the more I see of her http://myanimelist.net/character/99035/Isuzu_Sento
"Usually very stoic" http://myanimelist.net/character/111345/Kobori
Nov 5, 2014 1:15 PM

Jan 2009
Hoppy said:
http://myanimelist.net/character/112041/Isuzu_Shiranui

She's a dandere with traits of a yamato nadeshiko, see Episode 4 of Girlfriend (Kari).

Denied.
Nov 7, 2014 6:09 PM
Jul 2012
I would like to add Fumio Murakami from GirlFriend (Beta) to the list.
http://myanimelist.net/character/110211/Fumio_Murakami

If you aren't watching the show just episode 3 should give you all the information you need to make a ruling.

She is decidedly more emotional than most of the others on the list, but I feel she is still representative of the Kuudere archetype. In addition the restrictions of her archetype are integral to her development.
She was isolated because the other girls in class thought of her as the "cool beauty" off reading on her own. But when Erena takes an interest in her we learn that her anxiety is caused by her in ability to express her emotions leading to the image the class has of her.

Posted this on the front page as well (not exactly sure where it should go)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Kuudere, dandere, introverted and logical female love stories romance

kiwi0fruit - Sep 4, 2020

14 by kiwi0fruit »»
Sep 10, 7:23 AM

Poll: » Are robot waifus acceptable in this club?

Lennuh - Sep 12, 2023

3 by DrMondaiNashi »»
Sep 17, 2023 8:21 AM

» Kuudere is (Not) a Personality

DrMondaiNashi - Nov 29, 2022

0 by DrMondaiNashi »»
Nov 29, 2022 8:41 AM

» The Neglected Group: Dandere

DrMondaiNashi - Jan 13, 2018

12 by DrMondaiNashi »»
May 31, 2022 6:02 PM

» Who are your favorite kuudere or dandere character(s)? ( 1 2 3 4 )

EtherSword - Mar 22, 2009

164 by Spicelit »»
May 15, 2021 10:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.