Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 23, 2013 2:55 PM

Sep 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
OMG !
SEIYA is here !
And Saori open her eyes !

OMG ! Yuna, you are a true Bronze Saint !
You always go up ...
And she deliver Koga ...
And KOGA BECAME SAGITTARIUS KOGA ?!
Azbu is fucking beautiful !
Mar 23, 2013 10:16 PM

Jun 2012
Yea go badass seiya and yuna help together to fight kouga they win.

i was shock staff of aria and help of 5 bronze saint realise seiya from deep of underground he was chain in there but he realise now and he had cosmo aids.
Mar 23, 2013 10:26 PM

Jun 2012
seiya give his sagittarius cloth to kouga. when i look in apzu he look like he wear weird
cloth with horse and he look like sephiroth with long hair.
Mar 24, 2013 12:05 AM

Dec 2012
First off, SEIYA FINALLY RETURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He was a total beast blocking Apsu's attack like that (and he did it one-handed, totally badass) even though he too was inflicted with the cosmos cancer. Interestingly, we learned that Seiya was imprisoned deep inside of Mars. Also it was nice seeing Yuna and Seiya team up. Yuna, once again, saved Kouga through the power of love! They should call Yuna, 'the saint of love'! ;)

I still believe that Seiya and Saori are Kouga's parents even though the show contradicts this. Come on, they are teasing us with those flashbacks of baby Kouga with Seiya and Saori. Just give it to us!! Or at least make it so that they are his adopted parents.

Lastly, the pegasus cloth was completely destroyed and Kouga dons the Sagittarius cloth. We also see Apsu's true form! Can't wait for next week's epic finale!
legacy-edgeMar 24, 2013 12:43 AM
Mar 24, 2013 6:42 AM

Dec 2012
Even after Seiya's Been held captive in Mars and the dark Cosmo affecting his body, he still managed to break through Apsu's attack. The only thing I wished was that seiya unleashed
The bow and arrow to free kouga, but that's just me. Maybe that will be koga's final move against Apsu. I have to hand to omega for these quick turn around episodes, I've been enjoying every second of them.

When Seiya arrived, it just brought back those memories for me as a little kid watching Los caballeros del zodiaco. But it's funny how this episode gave me that star wars feeling. When kouga-Apsu was standing in front of seiya it reminded me of obi-won vs Anakin.

Ok enough bs, this episode was very enjoyable, Yuna Putting herself before Koga was very heroic and she gets nod from me. Seiya coming to the rescue was also awesome, nostalgia at its best. But my fears came true when I saw the animation style change after Apsu attacked Seiya:(. Man who ever that animator is please don't bring him back for the next season. He ruined a lot of potentially great episodes in this series due to poor quality animation. Honestly this has to be his best one, but still a step down from the last two episodes.

Sagittarius Kouga. I was surprised, but in that split second I'm like okay of course he's going don the cloth to try and save the day. But I still unleashed my fan boy nerdyness when I saw it happen^^.
This episode gets 3/5

Question for you guys. When koga was freed from apsu's controll we see him crouching over Yuna. Kouga lays out his hand to Yuna as if he's going to touch her face, but Yuna refuses the affection by shaking her head. What do you think Yuna did that?
DON'T BELIEVE IN THE HYPE, ITS ALL JUST PART OF A MASTER PLAN
Mar 24, 2013 8:52 AM

Jun 2012
why kouga gona touch yuna face to make sorry to her. and yuna think it not your fault dont need worry or touch face. souma call kouga baka i mean idiot they worry about kouga that why they happy to see kouga come back.
Mar 24, 2013 12:35 PM

Sep 2012
Haruto, Eden, Souma, Ryuho... You're so useless ! Just look at Yuna ! She's the boss !
Mar 24, 2013 6:22 PM
Mar 2011
finally some glory to past leads, 50 episodes and STILL no ikki?! WTF! everyone else shows up even jabu and ichi but not ikki ugh. was good to see seiya kick ass again but kind of a letdown how he teamed up with yuna. i can see the advantage to letting kouga borrow the sagittarius armor tho considering hes datkness free. why is the staff always being reffered to as "arias staff" she was just borrowing it it is saoris staff.
Mar 26, 2013 9:38 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
tyrolizard1 said:
finally some glory to past leads, 50 episodes and STILL no ikki?! WTF! everyone else shows up even jabu and ichi but not ikki ugh. was good to see seiya kick ass again but kind of a letdown how he teamed up with yuna. i can see the advantage to letting kouga borrow the sagittarius armor tho considering hes datkness free. why is the staff always being reffered to as "arias staff" she was just borrowing it it is saoris staff.

Well they are keeping Ikki for second season lol.

As for the staff, Aria's staff looks different from Athena's staff. It could have morphed due to the comet like the cloth stones.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Mar 27, 2013 2:45 PM

Jan 2011
wow this was very good, im liking the soundtracks during the final part of this season so next ep is the final one?
but wth Saori? you get kidnapped again? she shuld learn a bit more from the previous incarnations of Athena like Sasha
Mar 27, 2013 2:54 PM

Jan 2013
Seiya is here!!!!
Gosh I love to hear his voice
Man wow transferring the Sagittarius cloth to Koga
That clash of light and darkness cosmo
Mar 27, 2013 6:29 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Yuna is badass here.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Mar 27, 2013 9:29 PM

Apr 2008
While it was useless; Yuna is cool for standing up for herself!

I felt nostalgia too when Seiya appeared. THANK YOU Seiya-Furuya. You were so great >.<: I feel sad for everyone, and the Sagii cloth lost a wing. I hope it receives a better design in S2 especially the wings. It can keep the awesome scarf!

Yay, Sagittarius Koga! Will we evetually get Divine Koga?

Abzu is creepy (the VA is Aries Shion...not good).
Mar 27, 2013 10:22 PM

Nov 2011
Am I the only one annoyed by the constant talking and yelling of Koga name? Like seriously, for most of the part Abzu just stand there doing nothing and listen to crap people have to say when he could just massacred them.

Koga getting the Gold Cloth is cool though.

Mar 28, 2013 10:39 AM

Apr 2008
KaiserNazrin said:
Am I the only one annoyed by the constant talking and yelling of Koga name? Like seriously, for most of the part Abzu just stand there doing nothing and listen to crap people have to say when he could just massacred them.

Koga getting the Gold Cloth is cool though.

Lol, yeah. Everyone's like, "Can your voice REACH YOUUUU!" and it's obviously not. Lol
Mar 28, 2013 3:29 PM

Jan 2008
TriGG said:

Question for you guys. When koga was freed from apsu's controll we see him crouching over Yuna. Kouga lays out his hand to Yuna as if he's going to touch her face, but Yuna refuses the affection by shaking her head. What do you think Yuna did that?

I share the salvationhope's opinion: Kouga wanted to apologize for what he has done and Yuna shakes her head because it's not necessary to do so: she did it as her duty as Athena's Saint but mainly because they are friends.
Okay episode, the previous one was better. Too much aesops and blabbering about your inner light and stuff. That's why I usually don't like the plot-points with good guys being posessed, the "fights" turn into talk-shows about solving the drama caused by saving the world. I still can't bring myself to acknowledge Yuna as something more than team's Heart... hope she will be given better characterization in the sequel/next season. ... actually I hope everyone gets it. Especially Haruto, The Saint Nobody Remembers.
Mar 29, 2013 2:14 AM

Dec 2012
TriGG said:

The message Yuna was sending to Kouga when she refused Kouga's comfort is basically this:
Yuna: Don't worry about it... you're getting some booty tonight anyway.

I kid, I kid.

Ciara said:

I share the salvationhope's opinion: Kouga wanted to apologize for what he has done and Yuna shakes her head because it's not necessary to do so: she did it as her duty as Athena's Saint but mainly because they are friends.

This.
Mar 29, 2013 2:25 AM
Mar 2011
kinda off topic but shouldn't gemini be helping out with the pilliar i know she opened her eyes after the fight with ryuhou so she is not dead. Also the sheer level of difference between amor and seiya is awsome, amore has full control and possible mastery of darkness cosmo, was given a power up to his darkness and he STILL gets oneshoted, seiya on the other hand is infected with darkness and still almost single handedly pwns abz's vessle. yuna was just dead weight in this episode.
Mar 29, 2013 9:46 AM

Apr 2008
Gemini will appear at the right opportunity :) She must be riding dimensions or something
Mar 29, 2013 12:52 PM

Dec 2012
Ciara said:
TriGG said:

Okay episode, the previous one was better. Too much aesops and blabbering about your inner light and stuff. That's why I usually don't like the plot-points with good guys being posessed, the "fights" turn into talk-shows about solving the drama caused by saving the world. I still can't bring myself to acknowledge Yuna as something more than team's Heart... hope she will be given better characterization in the sequel/next season. ... actually I hope everyone gets it. Especially Haruto, The Saint Nobody Remembers.

All valid points, thanks for the responses. The reason why I pointed out that one specific scene is because I thought it was a natural response, an emotion thats kept private from the audience and is left to our interpretation. My opinion is Yuna refused Koga's hand because it was not only her was sacrificing her life to save him. His affection and appreciation needs to be felt by everyone who put their lives at risk for him. Something a true saint would do.
DON'T BELIEVE IN THE HYPE, ITS ALL JUST PART OF A MASTER PLAN
Apr 24, 2013 4:00 AM

Jun 2008
I was wondering what we will give us 3 more episodes since Koga had to be awaken this episode or else he would have killed Athena and i guess i got my answer. ow we will have the dark god fighting outside of Koga.
Dec 26, 2023 3:34 AM

Jul 2016
Reply to Monad
I was wondering what we will give us 3 more episodes since Koga had to be awaken this episode or else he would have killed Athena and i guess i got my answer. ow we will have the dark god fighting outside of Koga.
@Monad

Talk no jutsu finally won out in the end.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 63 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Jul 6, 2013

15 by Vindicater »»
Oct 12, 12:55 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 62 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Jun 22, 2013

21 by Vindicater »»
Oct 10, 2:47 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 61 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Jun 8, 2013

21 by Vindicater »»
Oct 9, 10:13 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 59 Discussion

tyrolizard1 - May 25, 2013

23 by Vindicater »»
Oct 8, 7:42 PM

» Is KIKI retarded ?

Tsutomo - Apr 11, 2013

9 by sekai- »»
Sep 15, 6:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.