Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 24, 7:57 AM

Nov 2011
So this show has a final boss type of character for the party to overcome after all.

An interesting finale imo as Sensei, Tama, etc fights the good fight. Nothing else too different except they made this episode look more flashier than usual. It was overall entertaining imo.
Sep 24, 7:58 AM

Dec 2021
Poor Melios lol. No matter what, please don't give up dude... PLEASE. Though, him aside, didn't expect we'd get to see the girl herself Sacchan in the finale of all places. Would've expected her to be the final boss or something we wouldn't have gotten to see until the actual conclusion of the story had happened.

And in a way, Sacchan is kinda being setup to be the final boss. I mean, she's clearly the living embodiment of Pride, with the leader guy having to be sloth, I would assume. That does raise the question though of why the HELL the two people that committed suicide and WANTED to die were the ones to get the most OP powers in the universe lol.

I mean, it kinda does makes sense that most people who say they want to live end up dying, while those who wish for death keep on living. It's as if the gods of this world got bored and decided to play a little prank on them.

Was a decent finale, nothing to change my thoughts on the show too much. If anything, just leaves me wanting more. One of the better and more unique isekais to come out in recent memory.

Sep 24, 8:17 AM

Feb 2019
Sigh another amazing seasonal ends just as it was getting even better at the end! You can’t just give us that Sacchan twist and then end like this 😭 season 2 please man. Idk how it did sales wise, I guess over the next couple weeks we’ll see. But story wise this was the best fantasy show this season hands down(not including recurring stuff like Yatagarasu). So many good twists, great character moments and this finale really had all of that rolled in one.

The fallen angel of misery fight was cool, but wtf is Near going to be the next hero? Him getting the hero’s sword and remember how they met him with him pretending to be a hero and all.. would be a cool full circle moment for him, kinda like stark in Frieren.

I wonder if Sacchan ever really changed or if it’s just Dazai who’s changed and become a much better person who prioritises life over death now. Just one look at him was enough for her to realise she isn’t the man she once knew and I’d say it’s for the better! Her being one of the big bads makes a lot of sense narratively, but I never once thought of it lol. Pretty cool job of laying that on us.

No way this dude is doing pills on the fairy queen tits man Dazai is a damn fool 😂 Not him dropping the pill dust between her titties.. Oberis didn’t look like she minded it much either, probably a novel concept to have a guy there that bold and unconcerned with decorum.

Am a little interested in what she said about he and Sacchan being reunited at the end of their journey.. Will they eventually get that perfect death together OR will Dazai get a little of his medicine and be sent back home with her to start again after gaining a newfound appreciation for life..

Either way I will be reading the manga to find out because this series was a blast and I love the characters, the change up on the usual isekai formula and want to see how sensei takes advantage of Solulu from here on out lmao
Marinate1016Sep 24, 9:30 AM
Sep 24, 8:28 AM

Jul 2017
As if Bishop Wolff, Sensei and the others can still escape scot-free, the Fallen Angel of Misery has to come and stop the group by testing them, and somehow, Nir's sword given by his father managed to do the trick to parry his sword, leaving them the chance to live to see another day. Too bad for Melos, he got rejected by Femmelos, but the coincidental passing of Sacchan definitely surprised Sensei to his relief to want to commit the double suicide together. However, more than Sensei alone, it's Saachan who has clearly changed the most. Sensei clearly in disbelief of seeing Saachan being so different than he knew her to be, if he doesn't die now, then when will he be able to.

Sacchan clearly on the side of the Fallen Angels as the Queen of the Other Worlders, as Annette, Tama and Nir completely lost him to the village of Geld that sees a tunnel leading to Orange with the trials. Sensei just drove past them needlessly to reach the land of the Fairy Queen Oberis, though his will is only to die and not make choices. Since he already has Esche's blessing of infinite drugs to pour on her breasts of all places with her guards of sisters Elulu and Solulu, the plot opens up of the battle of good and evil, as well as Sensei's purpose in the fantasy world that he will still reunite with Sacchan somehow. Of course, Sensei summoning Solulu to help restore the hero's statue, that's Sensei for you lols, he doesn't care at all.

Still, this is a good stopping point for the anime in its big plot to continue...by reading the manga with the decent finale here.

As a parody series, this is rather tasteful with decency, and it's defintely a unique Isekai, that's for sure.
Sep 24, 8:57 AM

Mar 2021
Decent enough finale with the battle being over. I would've like to have seen more of Sacchan and to learn more about why she has chosen the bad side. This series was very good I certainly wouldn't mind if it got a second season.
Sep 24, 8:59 AM
Sep 2015
Good but not good enough to make me say that I want a sequel.
Sep 24, 9:01 AM
Oct 2022
yatta '😘😎 S2 when
Sep 24, 9:11 AM
Jul 2022
One of the few good animes this season, despite being absolutely ridiculous. Really hope this gets a second season. Was a really unique take on an isekai.
Sep 24, 9:41 AM
Jul 2023
Itai, itai, itai
One of the greatest lines of all anime(a/c to me)
Love his voice when he says that
Sep 24, 10:02 AM

Oct 2017
Come on you can't just drop that beauty of a fairy queen and end the season, I need more. Some hilarious moments this episode again and sensei finally reunited with his beloved Sacchan who rejected him, lol. She looked deadly beautiful. Though he found a new purpose thanks to the fairy queen's blessing as he'll meet her again at his journey's end. An amusing fairy joined the group as well, things are bound to get more fun with her around. Also looks like Nir's father might have been the hero mentioned in the story, the sword he inherited from him is clearly very op.

Was a very fun anime with somewhat unique concept and some really good episode like 8 for example. Hoping for a new season.
Sep 24, 10:03 AM

Mar 2013
This was a fun and tearjerking series until the end.
They successfully made me curious on what comes next.
I hope we get a sequel very soon.

I didn't like the theme songs but the characters are interesting enough to enjoy this series, even more from the antagonists' side.

I definitely like the VA's voice for the new character, but the eye design is rather weird.
CrazyButNot4USep 24, 10:08 AM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Sep 24, 10:07 AM

Nov 2023
This is my second favorite isekai I've watched (only second to Tensura).
It's the first time I've seen a suicidal character, a protagonist even, I empathise with.
Everyone around him is some kind of typical isekai character and Sensei rightfully finds them annoying.
Isekai Shikkaku is not a typical story about typical characters, but a human story about humans (and sometimes demi-humans).
Each person in this world feels real and all their stories (those we know so far) have been compelling in their own way.
I usually don't like episodic series, yet this author has managed to connect the seemingly separate stories of each episode seamlessly.
I would not be surprised if this becomes my #1 isekai after a second season (which I hope they make).
8.42/10
Sep 24, 10:23 AM
Feb 2020
Its an alright show,personally lost bit of interest after Senseis power first shown.Wasnt as invested with the following arcs much as other ppl.Productions solid aside from the minor CG here and there,and the comedy handled fine as well.Wouldnt mind a S2 but wouldnt expect much of a difference.

Its a 7.5/10
Sep 24, 10:34 AM

Dec 2018
This is the show I'm probably going to miss the most; really fun ride it's been.
Sep 24, 10:43 AM

Apr 2012
I was really hoping for Esche to show up in the fairy realm. But, It's good to see that the queen acknowledged Esche's blessing on Sensei. Now he has a new companion and is a huge tsundere. I wonder if Sensei happens to blow the whistle again. Will the other fairly show up, or will it be the same one.

Damn those huge tits!

Cup a mountain!

I hope this gets a second season. It definitely deserves another.
8/10
Janethan23Sep 24, 10:57 AM
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Sep 24, 11:02 AM
Jan 2017
giantess fairy and the hero chills on her boobs
Sep 24, 11:05 AM
Jun 2023
It's my favourite show of this summer.
Very good mix of comedy and drama. And great art style.
Season 2 please!
Sep 24, 12:26 PM

Apr 2020
Sensei when he was driving the coffinmobile:

Also the fairy queen part was awesome. I'd really like to play an RPG where I can just casually lie on top of a fairy queen's bosom.

Also also, shouldn't sensei follow his own advice and keep chasing after that woman? Like he told to his flying pal a few episodes ago.
W3TFTSep 24, 12:33 PM
ow + nw = 90-2000s

Sep 24, 12:44 PM
Mar 2020
I liked this series, not that usual, maybe that caught my eye. Either way hoping for second season.
Sep 24, 12:44 PM
Apr 2016
Top 3 anime of the season along with Mayopan and TOG
Sep 24, 12:46 PM
Jun 2020
Conclusion : This anime must be with 4 Episode Rules. Believe me and you can just judge it

Underrated and best isekai this season
Sep 24, 12:55 PM

Jul 2022
It’s been a very good and entertaining anime, quite different from the typical isekai and protagonist trope. There are so many unanswered questions and intriguing elements, like the new fallen angels and what awaits the destined relationship between Sacchan and Sensei, as foretold by the fairy queen. Plus, Near's father being the hero and possibly connected to Misery adds even more mystery. I’m really hoping for a second season!
Sep 24, 12:56 PM

Jan 2024
Nir's sword beat that batman dude was surprising but good to see him taking a rare W.

Sensei got rejected, bro joined the Makeine club. Kinda expected that or the story would be over.
What Sacchan said that he has changed is actually better, he is still going around want to kill himself but he cares a bit for his party now. As the fairy queen said they will meet at end so it's not really over not sure if it's a good thing.

"Sensei obtained the power to summon Solulu"

Good unique Isekai. The took the author in an another world concept and actually used it. The otherwolder stories were great. Tama & Esche ones were good as well. The Yuriko and Hikari one maybe the best of all. They had silly Isekai gimmicks and used it well mostly.
This sort of shows don't think gets S2 but hope it does..
7.8/10 Suicide Rizz was great...
Sep 24, 12:56 PM
Oct 2022
The MC was just too bad. Constantly wanting to die instead of changing the world with every means. I understood that his soulmate has died, but that doesn’t mean he should give up on his life.

This anime was a good one, but not too great. It could have been much better. Maybe the next season will bring more joy and fantastic journeys.
Sep 24, 1:22 PM

Jun 2023
Nooo don’t just end it there

S2 when
Sep 24, 1:24 PM
Mar 2019
not one of the best anime of this season but i enjoy in each episode
Sep 24, 2:02 PM

Jan 2013
This was really bad and generic beyond belief.
Sep 24, 2:37 PM
Dec 2021
great anime, enjoyed it a lot
Sep 24, 2:39 PM

Jun 2016
The funniest series of the season, the party had Konosuba vibes XD
The fairy voiced by Tomitan is a great add to the group, hope to see more of her character in the S2.
Anette had a sort of Aqua/Ristarte vibes, her religious breakdowns were really hilarious.
Sep 24, 2:50 PM

Dec 2013
Yet another surprise anime this season for me, started all silly but got surprisingly touching and it didn't just use the same formula, we got more development for Tama, Nir and Annette that what you can expect from this shows, loved how Nir immediately rushed to protect Tama, pool Solulu got dragged with the party haha, I'm going to miss this show, I really hope it gets more seasons.
Sep 24, 3:59 PM

Nov 2021
So.. we are getting a sequel, right? They can't just leave us hanging like that. Anyways this along with Shinmai Ossan became my favorites this season because of how much better they got with each episode. Both examples of why I don't trust the 3 episode rule.

Love After World Domination is one of my favorite anime and it's no coincidence this is made by the same authors. Hopefully this gets a season 2 though
Sep 24, 4:16 PM
Jul 2024
I'm actually hoping & praying this one gets a Season 2. Just when I thought I was totally burned out on Isekai forever, this little surprise showed up. Liked it. Loved it at times, it made my usually desolate Anime' Tuesday's something I looked forward too.
Sep 24, 5:01 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Nice finale that had a good mix of goofiness and seriousness, the start of the episode was unexpectedly kinda action-y when the armored misery guy showed up, but Nir surprisingly made him run off with that sword of his, I can definitely see some future Nir development with that thing. And later Sensei finally came face to face with his Saachan, but it didn’t go like Sensei thought it would when Saachan recognized that he had changed, and I think she’s right about that, he’s quite the different man now than he was when he first entered the Isekai world thanks to his party. And with that Sensei was basically dumped and increased his suicidal tendencies even more, understandable honestly lol, a beautiful babe like Saachan shutting you down would be tough.

But in Sensei’s efforts to run away, he managed to ease his way through some trials to meet the Fairy Queen, and by golly she was a big beautiful babe lol, Sensei even got to sit on her tits, it’s unfortunate he’s kinda sexually dead so he didn’t get much out of that but it is a refreshing reaction at the same time. But despite Sensei just happening upon the fairies and not really selling himself well, he got another new blessing but this time it’s the ability to summon that hotheaded pink haired fairy, this is better than the infinite pills in my book but you know Sensei is gonna misuse her at every turn lol. And now Sensei and his party’s journey continues, it’s nice to know he will eventually reunite with Saachan but there’s still a long road ahead.

And that was the depression rizz Isekai, this one was tons of fun, big thanks to AtelierPontdarc for another great show and also thanks to the author of “Love After World Domination” for another great series, hope they get more works adapted in the future! I really enjoyed the goofiness of this show early on, it never really left either but when things did get a bit more serious like with Tama’s or Yuriko’s stories, I was still very into it and started to appreciate the show for more than just how silly it was, it became something more than dumb fun. Sensei and his party were great, definitely some Konosuba vibes coming from them, Annette’s reactions were always gold and Tama was really entertaining as well, Nir was a good straight man and melded well with the rest of the party, and of course I never stopped enjoying Sensei and his wild moments. We had a great OP and ED combo as well, the ED being my favorite, but when the show skipped it for more time I was kinda sad lol, really loved it tho. I definitely want a Season 2 for this one, with all that this season set up it would for sure be a great follow-up.
TheColonel76Sep 24, 5:05 PM
Sep 24, 5:13 PM

Jul 2014
Oh so Sensei and Sacchan ended up meeting way sooner than I expected, but it looks like this is just the beginning for them. Man, Sacchan's eyes are so mesmerizing... she's so pretty, and it's always nice to listen to Reina Ueda <3.

Sensei unintentionally forcing his way through the trials was fucking hilarious, and of course the lucky bastard landed on the boobs of a giant fairy queen (what a gorgeous design btw). He even made himself comfortable there xD, poor little fairy voiced by Miyu Tomita was so annoyed haha. Welcome aboard Solulu, although it looks like she is not a permanent member.

So we can assume that Nir is the son of the hero, right?

Poor guys now have to pull the coffin with all the extra weight lol. Also, I liked the girls' previous outfits better. Shame about that.

Anyway, that was a really fun isekai. One of the highlights of the season for me and one I hope it gets a second season.
Sep 24, 5:33 PM

May 2015
Ugh. The whole reason I even watched this show was Aoi Yuuki and they completely forgot about her character after 1 episode
Sep 24, 5:42 PM
Aug 2023
This episode didn't feel fitting. The final episode, in my eyes, should be one of the best ones. However, Dazai was way out of character a number of times then we received an ending which didn't follow the anime's theme at all. This season had some really great episodes that left a massive impact on me--but for the last episode, this left a very bad taste in my mouth. I am honestly disappointed.
Sep 24, 5:47 PM
May 2017
Very good ending episode of a series more very good than excellent! Osamu Dazai scattered through the story, satisfying my expectation; could not be better. Rooting for a second season, for more developments of the good story and Sensei and his party.
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Sep 24, 8:24 PM
Aug 2024
I make it a point to watch all the Isekai that come out in a season, and I have to say this was such a unique take on the genre. Right balance of humor where it wanted it, and seriousness when it needed to be.

Not sure if I should feel sad or relieved about the resolution to the Sacchan plot... but at least as long as he's alive the door is still open for season 2

At a meta level, It was pretty funny when Annette said "our journey can't end here" because she doesn't realize there's only 3 minutes left in the last episode of the season, lol

An interesting way to end the season- for once, Sensei wasn't in the coffin during the journey between places

Overall, good show. Doubt a season 2 is coming, but it looks like the door is still open. Definitely one of the better Isekai I've seen

One more Summer 2024 show complete, and one step closer to fall 2024
Sep 24, 9:22 PM

Nov 2023
The ending was... alright, but there was not much to discuss. However, it does give us the hope that we get a continuation at some point because you can't just have the Fairy Queen tell him that he's destined to see Sacchan again, and not continue the story.

Overall, it was a good series, once he got his powers, I was more invested.

Sep 24, 9:44 PM

May 2022
Reply to Franz_Furantsu
The funniest series of the season, the party had Konosuba vibes XD
The fairy voiced by Tomitan is a great add to the group, hope to see more of her character in the S2.
Anette had a sort of Aqua/Ristarte vibes, her religious breakdowns were really hilarious.
@Franz_Furantsu

Solulu was so fun, her voice actor is always great too! That said this series ended too soon. I need a S2 as soon as yesterday. :|

There is hope though for a season 2 for those wondering... the last line for the final episode is "Come, lets continue this journey".
Sep 24, 10:24 PM

Mar 2020
Well, I hope this one isn't in the cemetery. Because it was really interesting. I'd like a season 2.
Sep 24, 10:58 PM

May 2019
While I'm glad that Sensei got to see Sacchan it looks like he may have to fight and defeat her before they can get together plus there's the demon lord's daughter that is still roaming around so there's still a lot of story remaining.

I thought that this was a good isekai with a unique concept in which the MC wants to "die" which showed a lot of funny reactions from everyone he interacted with. Hopefully a 2nd season is approved and announced at some point to continue the story.

7/10
Sep 24, 11:07 PM

Jun 2024
We finally got the long awaited meeting for Sacchan & Sensei.
I don't quite understand her though, she says she can't be with him anymore, but later says he is the only one for her.
I need to learn more about Nir's father and that awesome sword he has.
That is one way to pass trails lol.
Sensei is going to be an annoying person for those Fairie's.
I really enjoyed this series from start to finish and would love a 2nd season.
9/10

I have ADD, ADHD & AUTISM, but this won't stop me. Let's keep having fun together.
VTUBER LIVE STREAMS YouTube/Twitch/Kick/Rumble/Twitter = https://linktr.ee/dolfunthedolphinvtuber
ANIME REVIEWS - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3agtBvVDdHFzXbqPV47c-A
Sep 24, 11:51 PM

Sep 2022
Fair to good series for me. Few very touching episodes elevated otherwise very average plot. MC is not my cup of tea.
And unrealistically massive breasts, I thought the world has moved on from this obsession.
Sep 25, 1:59 AM
Oct 2019
Bruhh WTF Sacchan?
What??

Wait a minute, could that Legendary Hero was Nir Father?

Sensei sitting on Giant Fairy Booba LMAO

Overall it was a fun ride.
Characters was loveable, the jokes are hitting the mark.
Definitely one of the most unique Isekai in the recent years.

7,5/10

Please give us Season 2 announcement ASAP.
Sep 25, 2:15 AM
Mar 2022
Can't say that I was expecting this kind of thing. I could say I was expecting that it would reveal that sensei's lover is here and waiting for him, but she would come and break his heart and heart twisting word. The producers should work on the season two already, or rather die.
Sep 25, 2:46 AM

Oct 2016
Oh shit, Nir's father is the hero.

Damn, not even rejection can keep sensei dead. I wonder what Sacchan's goals are, I mean she is still very much interested in Sensei, but she seems very warped or she's been like that since the beginning, possibly being the reason Sensei is the way he is.

Of course, Sensei just bulldozed through the trials, that coffinmobile is busted.

ESCHE MENTIONED!

I was hoping that was the case, that it's because of Esche's blessing that they let Sensei in, infinite pills is not just a gag. I hope Sensei uses that whistle a lot, I enjoyed the fairies, not just because I want to see the Fairy Queen and her fun bags, nope.

I thought Annette and Tama's coffin dragging days are over, but it just got worse lmao.

I really hope we get a second season, this was such a good take on Isekai, but seeing as these are the same people that made Uncle from Another World, I am not going to get my hopes up, though I am interested in reading the manga.
Sep 25, 5:51 AM

Jul 2015
Just realized that those two share the same VA

Sep 25, 8:27 AM

Apr 2013
No wonder he searched for Sacchan, she's a hottie alright. That fairy stuff came out of nowhere, but I guess that's pretty common for this show.

I expected this show to be a parody of the isekai genre, but unfortunately it was simply another boring and generic isekai. Characters are pretty unremarkable and the protagonist rarely did anything interesting. 5/10
Sep 25, 8:56 AM
Jan 2019
feels like dark souls reference i dont know why
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai Shikkaku Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 10

35 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
29 minutes ago

Poll: » Isekai Shikkaku Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 17

71 by Eva_PhoenixAnime »»
9 hours ago

» What Manga Chapter to read after watching episode 12

0nrii - Yesterday

2 by 0nrii »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » Isekai Shikkaku Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 27

116 by Eva_PhoenixAnime »»
12 hours ago

» Sachaan and sensei manga status

Sree_Samz - Sep 24

7 by BeatStriker »»
Today, 2:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.