Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Aug 3, 1:57 AM

Nov 2011
Well, Bakugo tried. He tried his best but it's not enough. Some of the best heroes are down.

They put the heroes into a disadvantage but this episode had a very determined attitude. Truly though, this episode really did its work with its personalities. Shigaraki again looked unstoppable with that malicious grin. Based on what Shigaraki has shown us against the pro heroes, he's no doubt among the most dangerous character this season has ever seen.
Aug 3, 3:08 AM
Sep 2016
LEMIILLION is a beast, I thought he gonna do the allmight pose and smile proudly in the face of danger. But he showed shigaraki some peaches instead lol
And the way he covered shigarakis eyes with his hands, hirokoshi truely knows how to make the best of the quirks he invented.
stop hating on mha and accept it for what it is: PEAK
Aug 3, 3:35 AM

Jul 2017
After the brutal cliffhanger plus a week's rest, the reality of Bakugo's death is all but confirmed as Shigaraki continues his relentless killing of the pro heroes, and Dabi comes back to life of Shoto damaging his copy. Unfortunately, with Skeptic gaining control of the technological systems continuing what Re-Destro had failed before, All For One can finally have a chance to attack the heroes back.

Dr. Garaki's experimentation of Eri's Quirk, Doomsday Theory, proves to be the final nail in the coffin for his survival, and simply put, All For One is another culmination of Shigaraki being able to steal Quirks, even when he's already passed onto the baton to the successor. And America is already at the cusp against representative Timothy Agpar for wanting to submit to Shigaraki after the loss of their No. 1 hero, Star and Stripe, as much as Best Jeanist and Edge Shot continues to revive Bakugo as much as they can, leaving Lemillion and Mirko to fend against Shigaraki.

It's a bold, but risky move for Edge Shot to become Bakugo's heart initating CPR from within, and Shigaraki feeling tenseness from being threatened, gives the slight motivation for Mirko and the Heroes to fight back, though the former's new form is even more menacing that the latter group can't do anything. The Big 3 still has a chance to lure Shigaraki away from Bakugo, and Lemillion...has to create a butt joke fast enough for Izuku's long-awaited arrival, for those critical 2 seconds.

Every episode just ups the ante, I feel only more shivers for each progress.
Aug 3, 3:40 AM

Aug 2017
It wasn't as impacful as the previous week episode but still good. I thought that Katsuki's heart had only stopped, but that giant cross seems to be quite impossible to fix.

I didn't like Present Mike explaining us what happened, but whatever. Milllio's joke wasn't that funny, I thought he'd loose all his clothes like before.

Anyway Midiroya's here. I hope that Shigaraki's plot armor lowers from this point on.
Aug 3, 3:41 AM
Jul 2023
Life changing event, literally.
Aug 3, 3:44 AM

Jan 2018
0451Aug 3, 4:34 AM
Aug 3, 3:44 AM

Jan 2018
Anyway, All For One face reveal? He is one handsome devil. He used Eri's quirk which is basically also a self-destruct button. Let's see how he can help his puppet Shigaraki.

Edge Shot will not allow Bakugo to die on the battlefield. The way they're trying to revive him is pretty cool ngl.

Mirko now lost her other arm. That shit's metal. Lemillion tried to halt Shigaraki using his ass. It actually worked lmfao.

Deku is finally where he's supposed to be. The next episode is going to be crazy.
Aug 3, 3:56 AM

May 2015
Ass saved the series!!!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Aug 3, 4:05 AM

Apr 2022
holy gyatt. deku came running a lil too quick at that.
Aug 3, 4:42 AM
Dec 2022
The fight against Tomura gets more desperate. The heroes tried to revive Bokugo whilst keeping Tomura at bay. Everywhere the villains are slowly getting the upper hand. Even Dabi is not down. At the last moment, Izuku came through and smashed Tomura setting up a showdown in the next episode.
Aug 3, 4:47 AM

Mar 2020
Mina-san. 🥺

Also I got to see All for one's face. This is the first face reveal of him in the anime right? 😅

Edgeshot-san 🥺
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Aug 3, 4:49 AM

Jan 2009
there it is bakugo will not die lol

holy shit deku is finally here

next week the last quirk of deku will be release
Aug 3, 4:53 AM
Oct 2016
Reply to 0451
@0451 Yet you're still here bum
Aug 3, 4:56 AM
Oct 2016
Bakugo final push failed leaving his devastated on the brink of death. Its a brutal situation for the heroes facing Shigaraki. Dabi getting his second wind is frustrating and probably my least favorite part of this arc. However there's later stuff with him thats cool so ill stomach it for now. All For One using Eri rewind quirk as his last card to play, his last card ever since using rewind will send him back to nothing. Constantly deaging with him now in his peak physical form. Endeavor did good bringing this out now so that All For One is forced to start the timer of rewind. Stalling for time with him is even more necessary than it is for Shigaraki. If you just buy enough time against All For One he's done for. Hawks picking up on this quick right as All For One is already stealing quirks and equipment from heroes on the battlefield. Declaring he will stop people's futures from being realized, a true villain in every sense. Shigaraki not letting it go that Bakugo could still be alive or brought back. All those conflicting personalities inside him scrambling his brain, he wont let them mess with something he's already destroyed. Edgeshot doing his best to use his quirk trying to do CPR from the inside basically. Its going to diminish his own life but Edgeshot must do it. While inspiring Mirko to keep pushing forward, to keep fighting. Just a bit longer. Mirko lands some good hits on Shigaraki that along with everything are adding up. He's staggering even in that body, leading him to create the ultimate defensive form. Covered in fingers guarding every inch of him. Able to unleash devastating power on Tamaki, Nejire, Mirko and Jeanist. Mirio only able to watch as Shigaraki isn't interested in him. Its absolutely brutal for Mirio not being able to land any solid hits on his own. Using his patented humor to distracts Shigaraki long enough for Deku to make his grand entrance!!! The boy is back!!!!
Aug 3, 5:21 AM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
Hm okay so another delay next week :3
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Aug 3, 5:23 AM

Aug 2014
Will the anime cover the rest of the manga or will there need to be new seasons/movies?
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Aug 3, 5:25 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Well I know one thing, that’s certainly not my president lol, over here wanting to gain Shigaraki’s trust, even if it’s to eventually strike back and reduce the damage to the country, definitely a terrible move, that would be a real shame if Star’s own people did something like that, I’m hoping that blue guy was able to convince the faceless president otherwise. But besides that, damn what an episode, the break indeed hurt after the previous one but I’m glad we were met with an episode like this when we returned. It is a shame to see things working out for the villains once again, Dabi who we thought was dead is back and I’m honestly not completely sure how, really hope Burnin makes it out of this one but it’s looking like it’s do or die time on all fronts.

And All For One is now back in action, and in peak physical form complete with an actual face for once lol, I thought we were about to see that poor lady hero get the life sucked out of her but she was thankfully just used so AFO wasn’t fighting nude, I guess he wouldn’t be as cool that way like he said lol. And back in the Shigaraki massacre, it was quite awesome watching Miruko and the others kick his ass after all he’s done, hated to see her lose her other arm but she’s ready to do what’s necessary to win. It’s just unfortunate this didn’t last for long when Shigaraki changed to a form reminiscent of his original design that was way more defensive, looks pretty badass tho, I like this design.

This led to yet another beatdown of the heroes, and with Shigaraki closing in on Jeanist while he’s trying to protect Bakugo’s body, at long last Midoriya arrives with quite the satisfying first blow on Shigaraki, but not before Lemillion distracted him with his cakes lol, I knew some goofy shit was about to happen, but the callback to Nighteye made me appreciate it more. And lastly, thanks to Kamihara, we might be seeing Bakugo again after all, I kinda figured as much as I hate to admit lol, it’s wild that he’s willing to sacrifice himself to do it but I’m sure many will be happy if he’s successful.
Aug 3, 5:26 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to RPWPA
Will the anime cover the rest of the manga or will there need to be new seasons/movies?
@RPWPA 2 cours more for the finale after this season ends
Aug 3, 5:37 AM

Apr 2024
Mirio's noticeable ass!!

Aug 3, 5:44 AM
Mind Evaporator

Feb 2017
omg so much happened so quickly!!
that ending tho. here we go!
Aug 3, 5:48 AM

Aug 2014
Reply to deg
@deg 25 more episodes you mean afte this one?

Aug 3, 5:49 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to RPWPA
@deg 25 more episodes you mean afte this one?
@RPWPA yep around 20+ episodes more after this season ends
Aug 3, 5:58 AM

Aug 2014
Reply to deg
@deg Many thanks for the help.

Aug 3, 6:03 AM
May 2017
I wasn't expecting much for the heroes but what we got wasn't enough
The Mirio disrespect is so bad, I'm revolted
I guess Deku got help from the American brothers
Dabi copied Phospor, get the f Outta here so stupid
Afo gonna die but want to leave tomura in a winning position
Slower episode with exposition
Aug 3, 6:10 AM

Dec 2018
"it's peachy keen" lmao holy crap i had to watch it again just to see the contrast with the butt in the air joke with midoriya's damned good entrance (that took forever). there's a lot of sacrifice here and i hate to see it but it's got me emotional so it's a good story right now. midoriya please beat the tar out of that guy.
Aug 3, 6:12 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
From the last episode I gathered that Bakugo's heart had been completely obliterated but now it seems like it was damaged but it can still be stitched up and made beat again. That's not really medically accurate right? Well, I had a feeling they wouldn't have let him die at that point but the justification just doesn't convince me that much. In any case, props to Mirko for still going all out after losing another limb and to Lemillion for literally getting an ass pull in order for Deku to show up.

It's time for the final showdown... or maybe not considering how things go with this narrative.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Aug 3, 6:50 AM
Jul 2022
Reply to Mainnus
@Mainnus Shigaraki was flabbergasted
Aug 3, 6:50 AM

Jul 2019
Aug 3, 6:59 AM

Dec 2023
Edge Shot really just pulled a Nanami saying "I'll leave the rest to you."
Last episode it looked like Bakugo's heart completely exploded but it was only damaged in one area that could be sutured?

Also, can one of these villains be out of play and actually be defeated for more than 5 minutes?
Aug 3, 7:16 AM

Oct 2016
Looks like this war is really getting started. Deku showing up at the last minute was kinda hype. (9/10)
Aug 3, 8:47 AM

Apr 2020
Mirko really can fight until her head is the only thing that lasts. The episode was really well adapted.
Imagine how boring this world would be without Japan - a comment at youtube
Aug 3, 9:23 AM
Oct 2019
Bruhhh Eri reverse quirk too?
Come on, now AFO become younger. But damn finally face reveal huh.
Jesus Christ how much Plot Armor does Horikoshi gave to the Antagonist?

Holy GYATT, Lemillion Cake gonna save the world
LMAO
Aug 3, 9:31 AM
Apr 2020
Reply to 0451
@0451 neither the mha or aot endings were trashy so I don't know what you're talking about.
Aug 3, 9:32 AM
Apr 2020
Reply to deg
@deg 1 cour will be enough
Aug 3, 9:49 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to Dinosaurtime_YT
@deg 1 cour will be enough
@Dinosaurtime_YT if that is the case that is better
Aug 3, 10:05 AM

Feb 2014
The despair might be on a ridiculous level, but at least there were flashes of hope to be gained. Edge Shot, or Kamihara, is risking his own life to unleash his own quirk in order to try and revive Bakugo. There's no guarantee that it will work, but I have huge respect for him for putting his own life on the line with this. I really do hope that he succeeds.

For the most part, this episode showcased how the antagonists were fighting back, not only with Toya now awake and raring to go once again, but All For One now back to his peak form for a limited time thanks to Eri's quirk, which also guarantees his death but he'll definitely be aiming to cause maximum carnage and chaos before he meets his end.

Mirko and Mirio do deserve a lot of respect in their attempt to slow down Tomura as he tries to get to where Bean Jeanist is with the stricken Bakugo. Mirko also lost her other arm, but that didn't stop her from fighting for as long as she could. In the end, Mirio unleashed his god-tier buttocks in order to distract Tomura, which gave enough time for Deku to arrive in style by giving Tomura a good whack.

With him finally here, I expect the fight to become more hectic and I hope Bones animates it well. =)
Aug 3, 10:07 AM
Mar 2023
Miruko is a goddamn DEMON!!! She stole this episode for me smh. I love her so much lol
Aug 3, 10:28 AM
Dec 2017
Reply to rasterman7
From the last episode I gathered that Bakugo's heart had been completely obliterated but now it seems like it was damaged but it can still be stitched up and made beat again. That's not really medically accurate right? Well, I had a feeling they wouldn't have let him die at that point but the justification just doesn't convince me that much. In any case, props to Mirko for still going all out after losing another limb and to Lemillion for literally getting an ass pull in order for Deku to show up.

It's time for the final showdown... or maybe not considering how things go with this narrative.
@rasterman7 To be fair, in an anime about people with superpowers, I wouldn't really care about what's medically accurate at this point. I personally do not really like this "death" because the only consequence here would be losing Edgeshot, which is a bummer because he's been out there since early in the series and isn't some noname, but personally I am not a fan of these kinds of motives for shock value. I mean, I am not a manga reader so for all I know he might stay dead, but I am 100% sure he won't.
Aug 3, 10:59 AM

Jun 2014
Not all hope for Bakugo is lost, as Edgeshot pulls a risky move to try and repair him from the inside. If it works, I can certainly see it being called an asspull but at least bringing Bakugo back this way would be through an application of an established character's Quirk and not some random character we've never seen before pulling some miracle out of thin air.

Not only is Shiggy pushing back heavily against those who are fighting him, but AFO (with the face reveal) and Dabi are back in the game as well, looking as formidable as ever. The villains really made a comeback this episode.

Lol Mirio lobbing ass to distract Shiggy, just as unserious here as it was in the manga 💀 but hey it worked to slightly distract him so Deku could make his dynamic entrance. And what an entrance it was, it was actually pretty hype. The last several minutes of this episode were really good.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

Aug 3, 11:05 AM

Mar 2016
Reply to Mainnus
@Mainnus AOTS confirmed!

(AOTS: Ass of the season)
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Aug 3, 11:05 AM
Jun 2019
It was lowkey disturbing watching a dead body move like that…As if we aren’t traumatized enough😅. I was not expecting Mirio to come in like that at the end, but I mean it worked to stall enough so I don’t find any fault with it. The kids talking about how they would be OK because Shoto and Bakugo were fighting. Like awwe that’s so sweet but also TOO SOON🥲.
Aug 3, 11:07 AM
Jun 2019
thebrentinator24 said:
Not all hope for Bakugo is lost, as Edgeshot pulls a risky move to try and repair him from the inside. If it works, I can certainly see it being called an asspull but at least bringing Bakugo back this way would be through an application of an established character's Quirk and not some random character we've never seen before pulling some miracle out of thin air.

Not only is Shiggy pushing back heavily against those who are fighting him, but AFO (with the face reveal) and Dabi are back in the game as well, looking as formidable as ever. The villains really made a comeback this episode.

Lol Mirio lobbing ass to distract Shiggy, just as unserious here as it was in the manga 💀 but hey it worked to slightly distract him so Deku could make his dynamic entrance. And what an entrance it was, it was actually pretty hype. The last several minutes of this episode were really good.

If Bakugo does come back, it will reinforce the theme of adults sacrificing for the next generation, which I really like. A life for a life or something like that.
Aug 3, 11:29 AM

Jun 2016
god damnnn this is so intense !!!
Aug 3, 11:30 AM
Apr 2023
FINALY MIDORIYA FINALY!!!!!
Aug 3, 11:47 AM
Mar 2021
Reply to RPWPA
@RPWPA In my opinion I think after this season we're going to have one cour more, maybe 9 or 11 episodes because this season will cover at least the half or more of the 39th volume (so remaining volumes 40-41-42 will be adapted next season, the last one will be the shortest of MHA)
Aug 3, 12:00 PM

Jul 2022
What a amazing episode. I just hope Bakugou doesn't get a Naruto Shippuuden Revival Jutsu treatment..
Can't wait for the next ep. But sadly they gonna delays it again for olympic.....

Aug 3, 12:05 PM

May 2016
I hate that we have to wait two weeks for 1 episode to be released.
Aug 3, 12:11 PM
Jul 2024
Man, that was a DBZ wait for the MC to finally get here, only at the very LAST second of the episode. Cliffhanger Devil strikes again!
Aug 3, 12:37 PM

Sep 2011
Reply to deg
No shot of this btw. A final season would be 1 cour tops. This episode covered 4 chapters. There are nine episodes left this season and 64 chapters left. Even if the remaining episodes are a bit slower there's no way to squeeze two more cours out without some insanely slow pacing
Aug 3, 1:00 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Reply to Cavi
@rasterman7 To be fair, in an anime about people with superpowers, I wouldn't really care about what's medically accurate at this point. I personally do not really like this "death" because the only consequence here would be losing Edgeshot, which is a bummer because he's been out there since early in the series and isn't some noname, but personally I am not a fan of these kinds of motives for shock value. I mean, I am not a manga reader so for all I know he might stay dead, but I am 100% sure he won't.
@Cavi I get your point about not questioning the believability of a fictional world with superpowers but the line has to be drawn somewhere, right? Otherwise how would we truly know when a character is actually dead? I'm also certain at this point that Bakugo didn't actually die, in fact he might actually sacrifice himself again later for all we know or live long enough to become irrelevant.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 7th Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 12

129 by Fatephile »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 7th Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 5

153 by Undeadgirl »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 7th Season Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 21

82 by Undeadgirl »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 7th Season Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 14

86 by Undeadgirl »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 7th Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 20

188 by JVskunkape »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.