Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 31, 8:52 PM

Dec 2021
RIP Nobara bros. No more copium y'all. She is DEAD.

Do find it funny that Itadori decided to have a nice little stroll with his uncle who killed half his friends and family lol. Wouldn't be a shounen without a talk-no-jutsu, or in this series' case, talk-no-domain.

Itadori's grandpa making him shovel in the morning does kinda make the whole reason why dude is strong make more sense. Gramps had him doing manual labor first thing in the morning lol.

Expected more from the chapter, but very well then. Was nice to get a chapter focused on our MC and explaining his character better. Because you know, HE'S THE MC... Took long enough.

Shit's gonna hit the fan next chapter clearly. But a break... sigh.
IzanaSolosJul 31, 9:00 PM

Jul 31, 8:54 PM

Jun 2020
I don't think anyone can be upset about a character-focused chapter. A once in a lifetime event of modern JJK

I really loved seeing young Yuji and learning about his childhood. He's finally out of his cog mentality!!

Not surprised that Nobara is dead. Gege should have confirmed it a long time ago for the copers
DumbJul 31, 9:07 PM
Jul 31, 9:13 PM
Apr 2022
Not bad honestly. Was needed for Yujis nothing character
Jul 31, 10:05 PM
Aug 2020
Welp, that answer the question about the instant activation and all, its a sort of no aggression domain it seems. Yuji boasted he could kill Sukuna though, which didn't seem like a bluff so maybe thats not all there is to the domain, or maybe he's talking about something else.

The last two pages were awesome, but the rest of the chapter was kind of meh, I mean it was cool getting an insight in Yujis morality and how it changed, but Sukunas response was already expected. Of course Yuji wouldn't talk no jutsu his way out of this and end it with the power of friendship, JJK is clearly not like that.

Sukuna is absolutely furious and doesn't seem fazed at all by the kozos words.

Yuji sure can talk the talk, but can he walk the walk

Break next week.
Jul 31, 10:12 PM

Jun 2014
Domain Expansion: Backstory.

A nice break from all the fighting to give us a little more backstory and development for Yuji. You could dismiss a lot of what Yuji was saying as pointless yapping, but I feel like underneath all the yapping, he was really trying to find any redeeming humanity left within Sukuna, but obviously we're beyond that. Sukuna's responses were hilarious though, bro did NOT give a shit and was clearly over all of this, he just wanted Yuji to fuck off πŸ’€

Looks like Yuji is abandoning the mentality of being just a cog who plays his role, time to lock in and finish off Sukuna for good.

And it looks like Gege has officially confirmed Nobara's death with this chapter, though it was genuinely so painfully obvious for the past 140 chapters. The biggest mistake was Gege having Nitta imply that maybe she wasn't really dead. Should have just confirmed it right after wrapping up Shibuya so that we wouldn't have to see so much desperately hopeful cringe copium from the fandom for the past like, 3 years. Also, we're way way way beyond the window of opportunity to bring her back, literally nothing of value would be added to the story if she were to be brought back now.
thebrentinator24Jul 31, 10:23 PM
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

Jul 31, 10:14 PM

Jan 2009
sukuna is raging against yuji in the end there
Jul 31, 10:14 PM
Jun 2023
I became very excited about Yuji's character arc at the end of last chapter and his domain sign. I think Gege delivered with the chapter, obviously we arent done yet, but im fw it heavy so far.
Aug 1, 1:26 AM
May 2021
Damn Nobara is officially dead 😭😭 Yujis backstory was interesting. Sukuna about to slaughter everyone 😭😭 holy shitt the last panel was hardd.
jas-samaaaAug 2, 8:32 AM
Aug 1, 1:49 AM

Jun 2019
Really fucking incredible chapter with all the things Itadori was showing Sukuna. It didn't feel a lot happened but at the same time, it felt like a lot of development was made between these two. Yuji and Sukuna are about to go ham going forward and Yuji looks very determined and clear minded on what he's about to do to Sukuna. Can't wait for more. Such an amazing chapter.
Aug 1, 2:02 AM

Apr 2020
One of the best chapters in a while, and I’ve even liked most of showdown, but GODDAMN was this a huge step ahead of everything else for a loonngg while now.

I really hope Gege keeps up the momentum until the end. Cause god DAMN
Aug 1, 2:05 AM

Apr 2020
Also what I’m scared people are gonna think this chapter is Yuji going: “We can end this now. It’s not too late, Sukuna.”

Some sorta talk no jujutsu shit,
but in actuality it’s more like Yuji going: “Wow, you are a sad little man. Wanna just like, give up? Or would you rather I put you down?”
Aug 1, 2:14 AM
Jun 2024
Freaking finally 😁
Like, Gege had to destroy so much in order for Yuji to awaken his true powers
I'm so curious about the next chapter πŸ‘€
Aug 1, 4:48 AM

Aug 2023
Tf was this AOT ass childhood flashback bruh πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ™πŸ™
Aug 1, 5:09 AM

Jun 2015
Everytime the manga puts its focus on Yuji fucking Itadori we get pure cinema. Zoomers like the poster above me wouldn't understand.
Aug 1, 6:18 AM
Apr 2021
Dumb said:
I don't think anyone can be upset about a character-focused chapter. A once in a lifetime event of modern JJK

I really loved seeing young Yuji and learning about his childhood. He's finally out of his cog mentality!!

Not surprised that Nobara is dead. Gege should have confirmed it a long time ago for the copers

They already did when yuji asked about nobara and then started crying saying that "he understood", the copers just can't read
Aug 1, 8:31 AM

Nov 2014
This was a nice break from the constant fighting.

I like how Sukuna understands, but is still evil incarnate and doesn't care to change how he acts. It makes sense too. No walk in the park could change him from his ways. He's too far gone.

My only question is why did Sukuna "let" Yuji go through with this. Where was this patience coming from? It didn't look like he cared to fight back until he saw that Yuji was done. Genuine curiosity maybe?

Edit: shoutout Yuji for the alpha move of trying to asborb Sukuna again. I didn't even consider that as an option, but Yuji offering that instead of offing him? Respect.
Salami_samaAug 1, 8:40 AM
Aug 1, 11:11 AM
Jun 2021
This chapter is so refreshing after constant fighting tbh.Àlso.its great to see our boy Wuji realise that he is not just a cog.W chapter overall.
Aug 1, 1:13 PM
Dec 2022
we gonna beat sukuna with the power of friendship
when the ops are pitying you, you should assume you are cooked
Aug 1, 5:13 PM

Jan 2017
Great follow up chapter from the good setup of last week. Good to see Sukuna stayed true to how he was presented all throughout the series and didn't get talk no jutsu'd. Also good to see Yuji's development away from the cog mentality. Hope we can get at least a glimpse into Sukuna's backstory. Regardless I think from where things are, the wrapping up of this story looks very promising.
Aug 1, 8:42 PM
Feb 2020
gege you brought my joy back.
Aug 1, 8:58 PM

Oct 2017
Sukuna getting pitied by Yuji, ouf.
Aug 1, 9:13 PM
Mar 2022
Actual good chapter for the first time in like 80 chapters
Aug 1, 9:30 PM

Apr 2022
first decent chapter since gojo got unsealed. bro had a day out with his unc but the talk-no-jutsu didn't work, sukuna basically said fuck that lmao good. let's see if yuji can walk the walk, seems likely that he will now. also can't believe nobara copium was still a thing until this.
Aug 1, 9:46 PM

Sep 2016
I really liked this chapter, it was nice to hear about the world as Yuuji saw it.
Aug 1, 10:43 PM

Sep 2019
I'll never understand why people like Nobara so much.
Aug 2, 3:03 AM

Jul 2023
dammmmm lol gege ><><><><><

Aug 2, 7:48 AM

Feb 2009
Itadori pitying Sukuna was a nice touch, after all the time Sukuna mock him!!
Aug 2, 9:55 AM
Feb 2021
PEAAAAKKKKKKKK!!!!!
Aug 2, 12:14 PM
May 2023
IzanaSolos said:
RIP Nobara bros. No more copium y'all. She is DEAD.

Do find it funny that Itadori decided to have a nice little stroll with his uncle who killed half his friends and family lol. Wouldn't be a shounen without a talk-no-jutsu, or in this series' case, talk-no-domain.

Itadori's grandpa making him shovel in the morning does kinda make the whole reason why dude is strong make more sense. Gramps had him doing manual labor first thing in the morning lol.

Expected more from the chapter, but very well then. Was nice to get a chapter focused on our MC and explaining his character better. Because you know, HE'S THE MC... Took long enough.

Shit's gonna hit the fan next chapter clearly. But a break... sigh.

the funny thing Is that even if this was a talk no jutsu chapter i think It was One the best chapters Red It in a while, i really really enjoied it
Aug 2, 12:22 PM
Oct 2020
Gege really forgot how to draw Nobara. Looks like Hakari with a wig lol.
Aug 2, 12:46 PM

Jun 2015
Yuji's trying to be like GOAT Netero. Let's see if this works out for him.

Aug 2, 12:47 PM

Jun 2015
Reply to AnchorShip
I'll never understand why people like Nobara so much.
@AnchorShip Why do you hate Nobara bruh? She's a perfect character and a great waifu. She could've been an all time great too if Gege didn't hate women.
Aug 2, 12:53 PM

Sep 2019
phantom346 said:
@AnchorShip Why do you hate Nobara bruh? She's a perfect character and a great waifu. She could've been an all time great too if Gege didn't hate women.

I don’t hate Nobara. I just don’t really care about her character. I don’t think she warrants the amount of support she gets just because she was one of the main characters. I actually think her death was done well and that the last bit of flashback she got was a good send off for her. If she was alive for this Sukuna vs everyone else arc I doubt she would have lived very long at all.
Aug 2, 2:56 PM

Oct 2023
I'm not sure what to think anymore.

We went from over a year of constant fighting with every character and their mother showing up to get their asses kicked to Yuji and Sukuna going on a quiet little date for a whole chapter.

It's surprisingly a nice change of pace but what really irks is what Yuji pulled at the end there. This god awful trope of "Listen here, bad guy, you might have murdered a billion people but I don't just wanna kill you so I'm giving you a chance to surrender and to repent".

I had hoped Yuji was easy past after everything that happened with Mahito.

Nevertheless, I'm hoping Gege has finally figured out how he wants to end the manga and we won't be getting another 100 chapters of ass pulling and more sorcerers showing up to get no diffed.
Aug 2, 3:04 PM

Apr 2023
One of the best, maybe even the best chapter in the series. My hat's off for Akutami.
Aug 2, 8:18 PM
Oct 2020
How the heck did yuji got this strong lol.
Aug 2, 11:46 PM
Feb 2023
Actually the best chapter since Idk forever atp because the story is actually progressing now. And there’s weight to what Yuji said to Sukuna. Everything is in place to final fight, hopefully.

I will still say the last chapters are still bloat, the fights had no weight to them and felt like nothing burger, in addition Sukuna gaining everything in last chapter solidified that. Hopefully now everything is back in place and we are back to the good writing.
Aug 3, 1:54 AM
Jun 2019
Loved this chapter. I quieter moment to break up the arc with some real emotional pathos that really allows Yuuji show off his personality and beliefs in a way that doesn't just feel like exposition. Gege's no perfect writer, but I think he cooked here.
Aug 3, 5:31 AM

Jun 2008
Great chapter and a much needed slower paced one. Yuji sure is mature. He's acting calm but raging inside.
Excited for the next chapter.
Aug 3, 9:17 AM

Jun 2015
lol @ making Sukuna suffer a slice-of-life

Nobara during the talk about raising a family... hmm.
uh oh!
Aug 3, 3:26 PM

Jan 2021
This was an awesome chapter, Yuji's domain expansion is so cool!!!

Yuji showed all of that to Sukuna and he felt NOTHING so Yuji threatened to kill Sukuna if he doesn't let Megumi go...

Sukuna is angry now though, properly angry at Yuji, he's going to go CRAZY!!!
Aug 3, 7:46 PM
Jun 2023
Damn there are so many hidden details from this chapter.GEGE is GOATED fr
Aug 4, 3:08 AM
Aug 2022
"Sukuna...I can kill you." gave me chills
Aug 4, 6:57 AM
Dec 2023
Greatest chapter of this manga man
Aug 4, 8:19 AM

Apr 2020
Artwork- This really was a fantastic chapter, Bravo Gege. Yuji’s character development of what it means to live/die, his pleas to try and change someone who can’t be changed, and his ultimate finality to stand up and fight for what HE believes is right.

Hmmm... I like how Sukuna argues that his crawfish is better because it is simply bigger (stronger), while it is an unnatural thing that disrupts the native crawfish Yuji caught. Could this represent how an absolute focus on strength blots out the smaller beauty of a normal life [??]

Aug 4, 8:51 AM

Nov 2016
Domain Expansion: Talk no Jutsu failed, but I thought it was the best chapter in a while nonetheless.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 4, 11:06 AM

Apr 2024
Yuji really gave Sukuna a tour of his old place of residence and after Sukuna wasn't buying it, he decided to scare Sukuna into giving Megumi back. SUKUNA YUJI BATTLE LETS GO AGAIN
Aug 4, 11:28 AM

May 2020
I'm glad Sukuna didn't fall for the age-old trick.. I mean talk no jutsu have worked wonders on the biggest of villains.

Jokes aside, I'm glad it is confirmed now, and Nobara wouldn't have the displeasure of joining this bandwagon of characters returning out of nowhere only to get killed later on.
Aug 4, 3:50 PM
Nov 2019
Gege really forgot how to draw Nobara didn't he?
Aug 4, 6:43 PM
Apr 2021
yuji best new gen mc
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 271 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

deg - Sep 26

207 by Your_Average_Guy »»
Oct 12, 10:47 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 269 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ryzxgum - Sep 11

64 by Your_Average_Guy »»
Oct 12, 10:46 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 156 Discussion

Kuma - Aug 27, 2021

35 by BaciHoplatan31 »»
Oct 12, 12:26 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 236 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Mei-o_Scarlett - Sep 19, 2023

409 by ToG25thBaam »»
Oct 11, 10:16 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 227 Discussion

jas-samaaa - Jun 28, 2023

41 by ToG25thBaam »»
Oct 11, 6:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.