Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 30, 10:10 PM

May 2019
Despite some shortcomings this series had, mainly with the animation and pacing, I enjoyed watching this every Saturday evening. I liked the action/fighting scenes and the build up to the big fight that broke out towards the end with Ragna vs. Kamui, Ultimatia vs. Crimson, etc.

The outcome of this arc was bittersweet with Ragna's team winning but at a big cost. Hopefully Starlia wakes up one day and we get to revisit Leo again (assuming she's alive somewhere) if/when a season 2 is announced. 8/10

Mar 30, 10:19 PM
Feb 2022
verry good anime story and plot line
Mar 30, 10:24 PM
Nov 2016
Reply to Apratim
xZabuzax said:

Some people might be confused about this because they will see Kamui transformed into a dragon and getting captured by the Solarians but Ultimatia wasn't even a Dragon Monarch at that moment which means there's no way for Kamui to be a dragon at this point, however, I must remind you that Kamui was not a dragon there, that's simply his normal transformation, he transforms like that as a human, and even as a human, he had insane regeneration abilities, and even survived a decapitation by Gilzea, you heard that right, when Kamui attacked Gilzea he was still a human and survived that encounter without a head, Kamui was that special.

Wait what 💀. Dam, Thanks for the explanation as I was also confused lol
@Apratim Yep but let me make this clear, characters like Kamui, Fu and his sister Majorca, the twins Glea and Hazella, etc... are not entirely humans, they are a species between humans and dragons and some people of those species have transformations too, you saw Fu and Majorca transforming into something else in the previous episodes.

More of this subplot will be revealed in season 2 if we ever get another season, I do advise reading the manga from the beginning, the anime removed stuff and also removed the Leo chapters, plus the manga has awesome art and paneling, it's good stuff.
Mar 30, 11:27 PM
Mar 2021
Fucking masterpiece.Glad to see that bitch Ultimatia suffering.Man I enjoy every episodes and finally a good way to end S1.
Hyping for S2
Mar 30, 11:47 PM
Apr 2023
That was honestly an exhausting arc.
Mixed quality in animation but all in all makes you want to follow the story even further after this. This is adapted from the source manga, by the way, and it is still ongoing with more chapters to binge on, but having it animated made it more fun to follow the story.
Alright, looks like he's off to kill the next dragon bloodline/clan.
Mar 30, 11:57 PM
Nov 2018
I didn't think I was going to like this show as much as I did. Definitely want a second season to this.
Mar 31, 12:20 AM

Jul 2015
Starlia's plot armour is impenetrable. She survived being straight up killed twice.

Mar 31, 1:34 AM

Jul 2020
thank god this is over. out of all the battle shounen I've watched, this is the absolute worst. creating such unlikeable, repulsive MCs (and most of the rest of the cast tbh) must have taken incredible dedication and skill although the reasons for doing so are unknown.
to think I'd been lured in by dragons which I usually love to watch about, and this is what I got instead. I don't really know why I completed this, I guess I thought I was already in too deep and just had to watch how much worse it would become.
Mar 31, 3:21 AM
Dec 2021
Fantastic anime hope for another season
Mar 31, 3:36 AM
May 2021
xZabuzax said:
@Apratim Yep but let me make this clear, characters like Kamui, Fu and his sister Majorca, the twins Glea and Hazella, etc... are not entirely humans, they are a species between humans and dragons and some people of those species have transformations too, you saw Fu and Majorca transforming into something else in the previous episodes.

More of this subplot will be revealed in season 2 if we ever get another season, I do advise reading the manga from the beginning, the anime removed stuff and also removed the Leo chapters, plus the manga has awesome art and paneling, it's good stuff.

I have read the manga till Ragna vs Kamui Round 1. After that just waited for the anime. Will start reading the manga now from ragna vs kamii round 2
Mar 31, 3:41 AM

Sep 2013
a decent finale but man that was a tough watch overall, first part of this anime really had a vibe, it was pretty entertaining and refreshing but the moment the princess was introduced this turned into a very generic nekketsu,

It lost all its edgy charm and storywise it made less and less sense, i also stopped caring about the lore and didn't care at all about the new characters introduced, really ruined it for me,

It felt like watching Nanatsu no Taizai season 2 and 3 all over again, with ridiculous power scaling, half the characters being fucking useless, not good

So yeah solid 4.5/10 won't bother watching a possible sequel, i'm done.
Deep dark fantasies
Mar 31, 5:26 AM

Feb 2021
Wow, in the end, they defeated the Time and Lighting Speed Dragon. The backstory is told very well too.
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 31, 7:43 AM

Jan 2024
I dont know. The anime is pretty mediocre but there is something about it I just love. I don't know what it is but it feels like the creators of this show put so much effort and love into it. I can see and feel that. Had a great time and was entertained. Nice finale.
Mar 31, 7:51 AM
Jan 2020
They could've at least delayed this 2nd cour by at least half a year, and it wouldn't have to look this shit

If we're gonna slander any Studio, Silver Link is right here. The amount of shows they're making is asine. Next season they're doing Yozakura Family this time with fucking 27 episodes.
Mar 31, 9:09 AM

Jun 2013
Reply to liong_son
can someone explain to me why glea can move on the ulti's time stop ?
did i miss smething lel?

@liong_son mbe bcs she is from her bloodline. Remember that only her bloodline can move during the time stop.
Mar 31, 9:38 AM

Sep 2017
You know I wasn't sure how I felt about the princess being alive again, but the implication that Olta Zora was the one to undo his poison is actually really nice. The damn dragons in this series are the best written characters I s2g. A significant portion of the princess squad died nevertheless. Even if we never see any of em again I'm glad they gave that twin girl one big moment to shine showing her struggle over her sisters death but still making a huge and actually relevant to the story decision. This wasn't too bad of a show tbh. I'd watch a season 2 for sure.
Mar 31, 10:28 AM
Nov 2016
Reply to Ayuchiini
@liong_son mbe bcs she is from her bloodline. Remember that only her bloodline can move during the time stop.
@Ayuchiini That's incorrect, Hazella is not from any bloodline, she's a Demi-Dragon which means she's a hybrid between a human and a dragon, humans born with high magical potential have dragonic features, there are more Demi-Dragons in the show like her sister, Kamui, Fu, Majorca, etc... this subplot will be touched more in season 2 if we ever get another season.

The reason she was able to move during the time stop can be explained by 2 things:

1 - The Carlas who sacrificed their lives so that they could move for 3 minutes during a time stop. (This one is probably the correct answer.)
2 - She was sucking blood or eating Crimson's hand and since he was previously the Dragon Monarch from the Bloodline of Wings, Ultimatia time-stopping abilities don't affect him so she gained a bit of his powers and was able to move.
xZabuzaxMar 31, 12:33 PM
Mar 31, 4:16 PM
Apr 2020
They are wasting time on that sad little scene, i usually would feel a lil bit bad for the villain on their final moment, but in this case, i dont feel bad at all, i dont even care about them, its boring. I wish it coulda been for something better than that like leo for example. She was the one that motivated ragna to keep on going, and they never even mention her ever since they split up, this is so stupid.

Mar 31, 5:09 PM
Jun 2023
this anime is too good, I hope they announce the second season of this anime. this anime truly deserves a second season. please watch it.
Mar 31, 5:15 PM
Jan 2011
Reply to Marinate1016
RAAAAH. PERFECT finale. Got everything I wanted and more from this. Poor animation aside, thjs was amazing. Season 2 me now please 🙏🏾. One of my fave 2023/24 anime.

RIP Kamui, talked the biggest game just to get packed up lol. Ragna’s new light speed attack was dope, if only the animation could’ve been not even good, just decent for this fight it would’ve been so much better. Even then, still had some hype moments.

Almost felt a little bad for Kamui and Ultimatia there at the end. When Kamui launched his sword there at the end, I thought he meant killing Ragna would be how he protected Ultimatia from death, but making a literal shade for her to be protected from the sun in was actually powerful. In the end, he did fulfil his promise and paid her back for saving him. Such an interesting romantic dynamic with the two of them. With her bloodline gone, I wonder what the future will hold for Ultimatia.

STARLIA SURVIVED LETS GOOOO 😭 I knew they couldn’t kill off my baby like that. I’ll settle for the Rem treatment. Long as she’s safe and sound, I know she’ll come to one day and make that sword for Ragna. The scene with all the dead Argentum corps looking over Starlia was so sweet man. There’s just two left that can actually fight, when you think back on how happy and rowdy everyone was like 8 episodes ago it feels awful. But they didn’t die in vain. Like Ragna said, no use feeling regret, would be disrespectful for those who sacrificed so much for victory.

1 bloodline down, 5 more to go. I love long ass adventure stories like this. If this is just the first bloodline, I can’t imagine who else is out there and how strong they’ll be, and then of course the dragon God himself. Still haven’t seen Leo again either! Will be moving onto the manga no doubt.
Marinate1016 said:
Almost felt a little bad for Kamui and Ultimatia there at the end. When Kamui launched his sword there at the end, I thought he meant killing Ragna would be how he protected Ultimatia from death, but making a literal shade for her to be protected from the sun in was actually powerful. In the end, he did fulfil his promise and paid her back for saving him. Such an interesting romantic dynamic with the two of them. With her bloodline gone, I wonder what the future will hold for Ultimatia.

What are you on about? Ultimatia did not survive. She got punctured and smoked, like the bitch deserved. Neither her nor any of those filthy "dragons" deserve any remorse, consideration, sympathy, mercy, or understanding. They need to be put down without a second thought, and as brutally as possible, after all the lives these monsters have taken. Glad the author of this series agrees.
Arkx919Jul 5, 6:17 AM
Mar 31, 5:17 PM

Feb 2019
Arkx919 said:
Marinate1016 said:

What are you on about? Ultimatia did not survive. She got punctured and smoked, like the bitch deserved. Neither her nor any of those filthy "dragons" deserve any remorse, consideration, sympathy, mercy, or understanding. They need to be put down without a second though, and as brutally as possible, after all the lives these monsters have taken. Glad the author of this series agrees.

You clearly didn’t watch the ending then lil bro. Before you get disrespectful make sure you finish an episode.
Mar 31, 7:14 PM

Jul 2022
Great show, I love the characters, especially Lia...
Crimson can be annoying and drag things down at times, but meh, everyone else makes up for it.

I'm sad we never got to see Leo again after the first few episodes, but I imagine she'll be back eventually. I'm about to start the manga, so hopefully the story has progressed a decent amount after this point in the anime.
Mar 31, 8:30 PM
Nov 2016
Reply to Marinate1016
Arkx919 said:
Marinate1016 said:

What are you on about? Ultimatia did not survive. She got punctured and smoked, like the bitch deserved. Neither her nor any of those filthy "dragons" deserve any remorse, consideration, sympathy, mercy, or understanding. They need to be put down without a second though, and as brutally as possible, after all the lives these monsters have taken. Glad the author of this series agrees.

You clearly didn’t watch the ending then lil bro. Before you get disrespectful make sure you finish an episode.

@Marinate1016 He's not wrong though, Ultimatia died and the Bloodline of Wings perished in this episode, that shade wasn't enough to save her, you could literally see her body burning after the sad little scene when she said that she would "wait again".

There are 6 bloodlines, the Bloodline of Wings is gone but we have 5 more bloodlines to kill.
Mar 31, 8:44 PM

Feb 2019
xZabuzax said:

@Marinate1016 He's not wrong though, Ultimatia died and the Bloodline of Wings perished in this episode, that shade wasn't enough to save her, you could literally see her body burning after the sad little scene when she said that she would "wait again".

There are 6 bloodlines, the Bloodline of Wings is gone but we have 5 more bloodlines to kill.

Also blocked. No idea why people wait 40 hours to reply to me with nonsense.
Mar 31, 8:47 PM
Nov 2016
Reply to Marinate1016
xZabuzax said:

@Marinate1016 It's not nonsense, you simply need to pay more attention to the shit you watch.

Also, little kids that are wrong or that can't handle a conversation block people so you fit right in.
Mar 31, 8:55 PM
Feb 2019
Reply to Marinate1016
xZabuzax said:

@Marinate1016 Are you even watching this anime? they aren't wrong, you are simply blocking people due to your own ignorance.

Ultimatia died in this episode, you better start coping with it and blocking me only proves my point, apparently you can't handle a conversation without blocking people around here. Grow a pair bruh.
Mar 31, 8:55 PM

Feb 2019
Resus-2 said:
@Marinate1016 Are you even watching this anime? they aren't wrong, you are simply blocking people due to your own ignorance.

Ultimatia died in this episode, you better start coping with it and blocking me only proves my point, apparently you can't handle a conversation without blocking people around here. Grow a pair bruh.

wtf is up with these alt accounts spamming this over a day after the finale. Blocked and reported
Mar 31, 8:57 PM
Feb 2019
Reply to Marinate1016
Resus-2 said:

wtf is up with these alt accounts spamming this over a day after the finale. Blocked and reported
@Marinate1016 Thank you for proving my point.
Apr 1, 3:33 AM
Jan 2021
this anime is so emotional the way that the storyline goes is very interesting
Apr 1, 8:11 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Intense and cool last season episode!!!
Well, she is alive, the princess and it was a great point!!
The battle ended, bloody battle full of deaths, and with victory!!!

Ragna continues his travel to kill all the monachrs dragons!!!

kekeke
Apr 1, 3:56 PM

Aug 2015
Eeeh, I don't know what to feel about this. The last 10 episodes were very messy. Some hype moments, some interesting ideas, some neat characters, but also lots of stupid plot points and characters paired with some mediocre animation.
It's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer.
Apr 1, 4:07 PM

Aug 2015
Reply to Marinate1016
Resus-2 said:

@Marinate1016 as I understood it you are correct that she survived but the fact that you get so tilted over these comments is a nice meme
It's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer.
Apr 1, 4:16 PM

Feb 2019
Jokuc said:
@Marinate1016 as I understood it you are correct that she survived but the fact that you get so tilted over these comments is a nice meme

Thank God someone else watched the episode! And yea I was just annoyed cause I was travelling for a funeral already and instead of commenting on any other aspect of my long write up 4 dudes fixated on one line.
Apr 1, 4:20 PM
Nov 2016
Reply to Jokuc

@Jokuc Ultimatia didn't survive, I'm a manga reader, she died in this episode.

But yeah, it's a meme to see that other dumbass getting tilted over the comments here.
Apr 1, 8:23 PM
Feb 2019
Reply to Jokuc
@Jokuc No offense but you and that other little brat who blocks people are wrong, Ultimatia died in this episode.
Apr 2, 4:23 AM
Jul 2023
I'm waiting for the day when she wakes up and makes her a sword
Apr 2, 10:47 AM
Mar 2024
I don't know what my expectations were for the finale, however this did not feel like it. It was a decent episode, decent finale, decent show, nothing too out of the ordinary, and the fight with Kamui needed to be longer with more focus on the actual fight and not just flashes in the sky imo. still decent though.
Apr 3, 12:22 AM
Jan 2024
i cant wait for season 2!
Apr 4, 11:32 PM
Feb 2024
ragna is kinda strange but I like how the anime ended.
Apr 5, 6:11 AM
May 2020
ragna actually did the job. W
Apr 5, 4:57 PM
Jul 2008
Wow the final fight was so intense that I forgot this is just one of 6 bloodlines lol. Very predictable that the author will keep the princess alive, and I guess the next thing is she will make strong sword to help Ragna later.

Overall good anime with decent storytelling. Some things are unexplained like how Ragna can reattach his head, his head is sword hilt so I guess it makes sense lol.

Who's mr Tail? He seems more powerful than Crimson.

I hope they make 2nd season.
Apr 5, 5:49 PM
Nov 2016
Reply to LeonLanford
Wow the final fight was so intense that I forgot this is just one of 6 bloodlines lol. Very predictable that the author will keep the princess alive, and I guess the next thing is she will make strong sword to help Ragna later.

Overall good anime with decent storytelling. Some things are unexplained like how Ragna can reattach his head, his head is sword hilt so I guess it makes sense lol.

Who's mr Tail? He seems more powerful than Crimson.

I hope they make 2nd season.
LeonLanford said:

Ragna is not entirely a human anymore, he's a hybrid between a human and a sword, the moment he fused with his future self in the 1st episode he stopped being a human, the anime removed things but in the manga, Ragna said that since he's basically a sword, he doesn't get that hungry anymore, which means he can live longer than a human without food.

With that out of the way, Ragna was able to reattach his head thanks to the sword that Starlia made for him, he was connected with that sword and part of him was in it and that's why he survived, the moment he started to reattach his head the sword started to crack. Without that sword, Ragna wouldn't stand a chance against Kamui.
Apr 5, 6:01 PM
Jul 2008
Reply to xZabuzax
LeonLanford said:

Ragna is not entirely a human anymore, he's a hybrid between a human and a sword, the moment he fused with his future self in the 1st episode he stopped being a human, the anime removed things but in the manga, Ragna said that since he's basically a sword, he doesn't get that hungry anymore, which means he can live longer than a human without food.

With that out of the way, Ragna was able to reattach his head thanks to the sword that Starlia made for him, he was connected with that sword and part of him was in it and that's why he survived, the moment he started to reattach his head the sword started to crack. Without that sword, Ragna wouldn't stand a chance against Kamui.
@xZabuzax Another unexplained thing in the anime, maybe I missed it but I don't remember he's basically a sword now other than the silly depiction from the princess lol.

Is the reason why the princess survived also explained in the original source? And Why other bloodlines dragons don't help Ultimatia? Are they just waiting for Ragna to kill them one by one lol.
Apr 5, 6:34 PM
Nov 2016
Reply to LeonLanford
@xZabuzax Another unexplained thing in the anime, maybe I missed it but I don't remember he's basically a sword now other than the silly depiction from the princess lol.

Is the reason why the princess survived also explained in the original source? And Why other bloodlines dragons don't help Ultimatia? Are they just waiting for Ragna to kill them one by one lol.
@LeonLanford Those are unexplained things in the anime but the anime gave us another hint that he's not entirely a human, this happened in episode 13 when he was fighting Taratectora:

For your 2nd question, do you mean Starlia surviving the decapitation or the poison? both of those reasons were already explained in the anime:

1: Starlia survived the decapitation because Kamui didn't really want to kill Starlia at that moment so he reattached her head quickly and thus, she didn't die, he just wanted to make Ragna mad so he could fight with him at full power but Kamui realized that this didn't work so Kamui let both of them live because he realized that Ragna is actually stronger when he fights trying to protect someone. You heard that right, Kamui could have easily killed both Ragna and Starlia there but he didn't, he let both of them live because he wanted to fight strong opponents so he could get stronger himself because he had his own agenda, he wanted to get strong enough to kill Gilzea and eventually, challenge the Dragon God himself.

2: Starlia survived the poison because Olto Zora saved her, before he died he recovered a bit of his sanity as a human and he told Issac (the guy with the glasses) that the Argentum Corps did a good job in defeating him and that he wishes to give them more of a prize than just his life for their efforts and their prize was saving Starlia, the finale made this part clear when Ragna visited the hospital, Olto Zora removed her poison and even used that poison to heal her, well technically, it wasn't poison, it was chemicals but you get the drift, she's alive thanks to Olto Zora.

And don't worry, in the next arc some of the other Dragon Monarchs figured out that the Bloodline of Wings died so they start working together. The next arc is pretty damn good.
Apr 5, 6:53 PM
Jul 2008
Reply to xZabuzax
@LeonLanford Those are unexplained things in the anime but the anime gave us another hint that he's not entirely a human, this happened in episode 13 when he was fighting Taratectora:

For your 2nd question, do you mean Starlia surviving the decapitation or the poison? both of those reasons were already explained in the anime:

1: Starlia survived the decapitation because Kamui didn't really want to kill Starlia at that moment so he reattached her head quickly and thus, she didn't die, he just wanted to make Ragna mad so he could fight with him at full power but Kamui realized that this didn't work so Kamui let both of them live because he realized that Ragna is actually stronger when he fights trying to protect someone. You heard that right, Kamui could have easily killed both Ragna and Starlia there but he didn't, he let both of them live because he wanted to fight strong opponents so he could get stronger himself because he had his own agenda, he wanted to get strong enough to kill Gilzea and eventually, challenge the Dragon God himself.

2: Starlia survived the poison because Olto Zora saved her, before he died he recovered a bit of his sanity as a human and he told Issac (the guy with the glasses) that the Argentum Corps did a good job in defeating him and that he wishes to give them more of a prize than just his life for their efforts and their prize was saving Starlia, the finale made this part clear when Ragna visited the hospital, Olto Zora removed her poison and even used that poison to heal her, well technically, it wasn't poison, it was chemicals but you get the drift, she's alive thanks to Olto Zora.

And don't worry, in the next arc some of the other Dragon Monarchs figured out that the Bloodline of Wings died so they start working together. The next arc is pretty damn good.
@xZabuzax Now I remembered that sword scene, I was confused at that time but forgot about it after lol.

I understand about the decapitation but not the poison. Olto only said he wished to give more prize, meant he was unable to gave more. It's also physical substance not magic, if it's possible to remove the effect, the drugged people can also be cured by another way.

My point is it's really convenient for the princess to survive, all the death flags were meaningless. When the enhanced equipments turned off, everyone seemed to understand the princess was already deceased but turned out she's alive and now recovered fully with only in coma state.

Poison is chemical substance, Crimson said it poison herself, and no mention about poison healing her instead lol. Seems like missing another original source explanation again?

EDIT

I just read the wiki about his skill. Apparently the chemical substances are his magic and can be neutralized by Silver or Sunlight. I vaguely remember this in the anime when he was introduced first time.
LeonLanfordApr 5, 7:04 PM
Apr 5, 7:08 PM
Nov 2016
Reply to LeonLanford
@xZabuzax Now I remembered that sword scene, I was confused at that time but forgot about it after lol.

I understand about the decapitation but not the poison. Olto only said he wished to give more prize, meant he was unable to gave more. It's also physical substance not magic, if it's possible to remove the effect, the drugged people can also be cured by another way.

My point is it's really convenient for the princess to survive, all the death flags were meaningless. When the enhanced equipments turned off, everyone seemed to understand the princess was already deceased but turned out she's alive and now recovered fully with only in coma state.

Poison is chemical substance, Crimson said it poison herself, and no mention about poison healing her instead lol. Seems like missing another original source explanation again?

EDIT

I just read the wiki about his skill. Apparently the chemical substances are his magic and can be neutralized by Silver or Sunlight. I vaguely remember this in the anime when he was introduced first time.
@LeonLanford It was like this in the manga too, it didn't specifically say that Olto Zora healed her but both of them made it clear that Olto Zora was actually the one who saved Starlia, it was done in a subtle way without telling us but he did save her, we are the ones who needs to connect the pieces in this part.

Issac (the guy with the glasses) is the one who realized it first, this is what he's saying in this part:

As you can see, this part is not necessarily saying that Olto Zora saved her but it's telling us that he did save her in a subtle way.
Apr 5, 7:10 PM
Jul 2008
Reply to xZabuzax
@LeonLanford It was like this in the manga too, it didn't specifically say that Olto Zora healed her but both of them made it clear that Olto Zora was actually the one who saved Starlia, it was done in a subtle way without telling us but he did save her, we are the ones who needs to connect the pieces in this part.

Issac (the guy with the glasses) is the one who realized it first, this is what he's saying in this part:

As you can see, this part is not necessarily saying that Olto Zora saved her but it's telling us that he did save her in a subtle way.
@xZabuzax Beautiful, I missed that. Thank you. It's been a while since someone engaged discussion with me in MAL.
Apr 5, 7:12 PM
Nov 2016
Reply to LeonLanford
@xZabuzax Beautiful, I missed that. Thank you. It's been a while since someone engaged discussion with me in MAL.
@LeonLanford Anytime mate, if you don't understand anything else you can let me know and I will do my best to explain =)
Apr 6, 1:46 AM
Jun 2007
While the previous episode probably had arguably the best fight animation in the series (besides maybe the first Ultimatia fight), this episode's composition and pacing probably gave it the best proper emotional denouement and closure so far.

That scene with "everyone" surrounding the Silverware Princess was a touching moment. Too many times we've seen sacrifices made and no payoff for it, but the Argentum Corps truly did accomplish their goal in the end. In such dark and unforgiving world, such idealism shines so blindingly bright.

I think it was via tweet that the mangaka said that originally the Argentum Corps and the Silverware Princess didn't survive their battle with Winged Bloodline's 9th Seat, Dornea. However, in this new timeline where Ragna took in his future self's power, this tweaked events ever so slightly that they came out victorious.

So, in that respect, the fact that any of them survived, let alone accomplished all that you saw them do in the series, is an utter miracle in itself.

They shouldn't have existed, yet here they are.

Thank you for giving us Starlia, future Ragna.

---

Anyways, hoping for a season 2 eventually. World definitely expands afterwards in the manga, with a lot of interesting characters, high-tension fights, and some pretty shocking twists and turns. Recommend giving it a read.
Apr 6, 10:49 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Well at least it seems like Starlia is alive, that's a good way to end it I guess... not my cup of tea at all overall to be honest.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 21 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 9

41 by Vindicater »»
Oct 14, 3:15 AM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 20 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 2

42 by Vindicater »»
Oct 10, 10:52 PM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 19 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Feb 24

26 by xZabuzax »»
Oct 10, 2:40 AM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 18 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Feb 17

45 by Vindicater »»
Oct 9, 7:09 PM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Feb 10

77 by Vindicater »»
Oct 9, 3:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.