Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 9, 2023 7:29 AM

Dec 2021
Honestly, Ragna wanting to go back to jail just to avoid dealing with random angry fanboys is hilarious. It's like his social skills are the one thing he never bothered to work on.

In the process of infusing silver energy into his weapon, Ragna finds himself interacting with members of the Argentum Corps. To escape the encirclement by the winged blood kin, Crimson lends his strength to the completion of the teleportation magic circle. As each of them steadily prepares for battle, a tragedy beyond imagination awaits the slime that unwittingly triggers Hesela and Greya landmines.

Gee, how many Bloodlines are there to keep track of? The Bloodline of Wings used to be a big deal, but the current generation is kinda meh. Then there's the Bloodline of Seija—Explosion Dragon's Master got taken out by the King of Wings. And that Trap's Bloodline, can't remember the name. Not a fan of the slime guy, though. He should be more like Puck, but he's more like ugh, especially compared to those adorable dragon lolis. Hope nothing bad happens to them.

"Do not die" Watch him be the first one to die...

Dec 9, 2023 8:32 AM
Sep 2015
"Copy personality of children of our age"... no, I don't think children of your age, or any age, want to punish their pet like that.
Dec 9, 2023 8:41 AM

Oct 2020
There's a storm coming next episode.
Dec 9, 2023 8:58 AM
Jul 2023
Delightful, more worldbuilding.

Characters established by the banter between the corps members and the one between the superior dragons will shine in the upcoming battle.
Dec 9, 2023 9:11 AM

Oct 2017
Ragna's giving them a power up by coating their weapon. Doubt they'll put up much of a fight even with those but we'll see. Got more info on how magic works and it's interesting. The dragons are also preparing to make their move. Looking forward to the upcoming battle.
Dec 9, 2023 11:54 AM
Aug 2020
more bla bla, they re getting ready for the war, it was sometimes funny, sometimes serious...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Dec 9, 2023 12:00 PM

May 2023
the upcoming battle is gonna be crazy. one of my fav shows this season
Dec 9, 2023 12:08 PM

Feb 2019
Slower paced build up episode for this week’s episode. The twins being the biggest highlight for me. They stole the show, poor mr slime probably still getting his anal cavity explored lmao. I wonder what’s the deal with them though. Are they actually part dragon? Can dragons reproduce with humans?

Lot of world building and explanation as to how mana works in this world. I think even with the silverine upgrades it won’t be enough considering the dragons are going to have 40k beasts the medial dragons. But it’s certainly better than nothing

Back in the capital, Ultimatia already backtracking after coming out with her true feelings last week lol. Stop the act. You want revenge and want to kill Ragna. I hate the whole moral superiority complex she puts on. I don’t see any difference between her initial plan and the new plan of unleashing the beasts. Killing everyone is still killing everyone, regardless of how nice you are about it

The Kamui and Ragna fight is being built up a lot, I’m really excited to see that one. I love how Kamui just shit talks everyone. Bro has no filter
Marinate1016Dec 9, 2023 12:17 PM
Dec 9, 2023 5:47 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Well preparation for both side i guess. Ragna giving the corps some little training section while Crimson also did some 'lends a hand' toward the band of wizardry on their corps'. I like those twin part, trying to judge Ragna intention, and then get triggered by the stupid slime words. The twin surely knows how to deal with foul-mouthed slime and its a menace. Just relax your anal sphincter, they said lmao.

Episode fly fast. Let's just skip all the dragon part and begone to the next week already....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 9, 2023 7:54 PM

May 2019
Yeah those twins look like they're either dragons or half dragons and I'm not sure if the slime guy will take their abuse... Oh and the twins looked like they were about to shoot Ragna depending on if they liked his answers about Starlia or not.

On a side note I noticed that Ragna is still thinking about Leo, hopefully they'll show her again sometime soon.
Dec 9, 2023 8:10 PM
Nov 2021
build up for big fight
Dec 9, 2023 9:24 PM
May 2021
"Bakamuei" ROASTED
Dec 9, 2023 10:44 PM

Mar 2013
Greya and Hesela were too suspicious since we get to see them from the background scenes from earlier episodes.
I thought they were a spy but I guess I was wrong, but then again, their story of being enslaved was rather... πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Dec 10, 2023 2:25 AM

Jul 2012
Considering how the manga goes, I really like that they decided to take their time not skipping a single detail of the buildup.

The next portion of the story will be non-stop high octane action with some of the most hype fighting scenes I've read this year.

Dec 10, 2023 3:42 AM

Mar 2020
Another episode to keep us waiting, I guess.
Dec 10, 2023 4:29 AM

Jun 2016
every episode of this anime i feel like watching 5 minute duration video !!!
Dec 10, 2023 6:21 AM

Mar 2008
Lol I laughed at the twins going to shove fireworks up Slime's ass ...assuming he even has one.
Dec 10, 2023 7:31 AM

Sep 2017
Bleh I always dislike the cringy cute girl twins character type where they are really just a single person split in two, but they're going extra cringe this time with the very abrupt "tragic" backstory. Well I enjoy most of aspects of this show so hopefully they don't get much screentime.
Dec 10, 2023 7:40 AM
Sep 2021
So the dragons after making their strategies split off to meet their objective, let's see how will ragna & crimson take care of them.
Dec 10, 2023 5:45 PM
Apr 2022
that slime better mold himself quickly or he'd get his assruptured
Dec 11, 2023 8:41 AM
Apr 2023
Looks like the dragons are really getting serious now.
I just hope Ragna can get to use more of his knowledge from the future even better.
Dec 11, 2023 2:33 PM

Mar 2019
The story of this anime isn't bad, but this tone of humor breaks me, it's really bad, is it like that in the manga too? πŸ˜“
Dec 11, 2023 4:54 PM
Nov 2016
Reply to Jonas-K
The story of this anime isn't bad, but this tone of humor breaks me, it's really bad, is it like that in the manga too? πŸ˜“
@Jonas-K Yeah, it's like that in the manga too but I liked the humor in the manga a lot more and it did make me laugh there, for some reason I'm not laughing that much in the anime so something is lacking there, Slime is funnier in the manga too, he has more presence there and he's more on the bratty side as well which makes his comedy bits land, Slime as a character feels different in the anime.

So yeah, something feels off about the comedy in this anime but that's just my opinion, that being said, this is about to get serious in the upcoming battle so we will barely have comedy from there on, I'm actually more worried about the animation, this will be combat heavy from here on and I don't think SILVER LINK is able to keep up since it's a mid-ass studio.
Dec 11, 2023 6:18 PM

Mar 2019
Reply to xZabuzax
@Jonas-K Yeah, it's like that in the manga too but I liked the humor in the manga a lot more and it did make me laugh there, for some reason I'm not laughing that much in the anime so something is lacking there, Slime is funnier in the manga too, he has more presence there and he's more on the bratty side as well which makes his comedy bits land, Slime as a character feels different in the anime.

So yeah, something feels off about the comedy in this anime but that's just my opinion, that being said, this is about to get serious in the upcoming battle so we will barely have comedy from there on, I'm actually more worried about the animation, this will be combat heavy from here on and I don't think SILVER LINK is able to keep up since it's a mid-ass studio.
@xZabuzax I understand, thank you for telling me that.
Dec 11, 2023 7:36 PM

Jul 2017
Ragna now in control of the Silverware Princess and her army of guards, he has to control his Silverine Battle Arts...though it's all in the vein of helping the Argentum Corps as well to power up their weapons. That is all except Shin, whom Ragna concedes that he's on Leo's level, and the others...just interested in what Starlia sees in him. Slime however, got the flack from the twin dragon siblings, and he's gonna suffer from it.

Even more so, is that Fu's men working day and night on the transportation circles, it feels as if that they've hit a snag that Crimson has to come around and lend them a hand. That said, with the Dragon Monarch Ultimatia losing her Time Control Magic, the whole dragons' order is left in tatters as Zora questions about the intents of the other superior dragons, but with the original plan failing almost immediately, he devises a plan that would make the utilization of superior dragons quick and easy facing Ragna and the Argentum Corps in the future.

There will be no repercussions in the plan, it's a one-shot kill regardless of circumstances.
Dec 12, 2023 12:28 AM
Dec 2022
Pacing is a bit slow but cool ep all in all
Dec 14, 2023 6:51 AM
May 2021
Slime kun will never be happy again lol
Dec 16, 2023 3:25 PM
πŸ₯Š CHAMPION πŸ₯Š

Apr 2016
the twins are a bad girls!!!
kekeke
Dec 17, 2023 11:27 PM

Mar 2007
Feels like another exposition heavy episode, to prepare for fights next episode maybe?

That poor slime. I mean, it's a slime, they can't REALLY hurt it, right? Right??
Dec 18, 2023 2:06 AM

Dec 2018
way too slow of an episode. it's been going downhill fast.
Dec 23, 2023 7:30 AM
Dec 2023
my opinion this episode its ok and not bad

itoshi_kareDec 23, 2023 10:45 AM
Dec 29, 2023 9:01 PM
Oct 2019
such drawn out emotional drivel from that time dragon monarch. and the silverware princess is going to have to stop fan-girling over mc soon because it's incredibly annoying. not a great episode
Dec 31, 2023 11:25 PM

Feb 2021
The dragon just change the host to maid XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jan 13, 9:11 AM

Feb 2022
🀣🀣 Poor lil slime...πŸ₯Ί
πŸ’€π‘€π‘œπ“‹π‘’, 𝐼'𝓂 πΉπ‘’π“‡π’Άπ“πŸ’€

Jan 23, 6:13 AM
May 2020
ragna soloing the corps like it's a walk in the park
Jan 27, 10:24 AM
Oct 2015
every episode is a 9/10 to 10/10
Mar 3, 12:32 AM

May 2015
They're going to do WHAT to slime??? Talk about a rough childhood! On other topics, I like these bad guy group pep talks. It really makes me anticipate them coming head to head with Ragna and Crimson again.
Mar 18, 9:45 AM

Jun 2022
BS Stalling , Do Something Already .

Apr 11, 4:19 AM

Jan 2013
The twins torture method was certainly out of my expectations to say the least
Jun 23, 2:22 AM
Nov 2016
Screw world building and exposition.
Can they stop with villain mumbo jumbo for half the episodes ? I don't fucking care about the psychotic dragons !
This really went to shit a few episodes ago. Basically the moment MC oh so conveniently run out of gas to finish off the angel dragon chick. Author really fucked that up.
Oct 1, 4:29 AM

Jul 2016
Reply to Alfredo-Sauce
Yeah those twins look like they're either dragons or half dragons and I'm not sure if the slime guy will take their abuse... Oh and the twins looked like they were about to shoot Ragna depending on if they liked his answers about Starlia or not.

On a side note I noticed that Ragna is still thinking about Leo, hopefully they'll show her again sometime soon.
@Alfredo-Sauce

I wonder if Leo will make it back by the end.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 21 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 9

41 by Vindicater »»
Oct 14, 3:15 AM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 30

132 by nixlm7 »»
Oct 12, 10:41 PM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 20 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 2

42 by Vindicater »»
Oct 10, 10:52 PM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 19 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Feb 24

26 by xZabuzax »»
Oct 10, 2:40 AM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 18 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Feb 17

45 by Vindicater »»
Oct 9, 7:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.