Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 14, 2023 8:29 AM

Dec 2021
I'm becoming very intrigued about Crimson. What would happen if the dragon god were to meet its demise?

Ragna, who began to act alongside Crimson, encounters Mikhail and his comrades in the city of Tortiere, located at the eastern border, as they fight to protect the people from dragon attacks, facing the imminent danger of complete annihilation. The one cornering them was Disaster Thrower, the third-ranked dragon with mastery over the wind. To defeat this new enemy, Ragna and Crimson's first-ever collaboration commences.

I'm comfortable with the World War I-style bolt-action rifles and cannons because they give off an "Attack On Titan" vibe. However, the modern guns and vehicles seem out of place and it's a bit distracting for me. Is this Dragon King a reincarnated or transferred individual? The presence of the weapon, the car, and the megaphone makes me wonder. I refuse to believe Disaster Throwe isn't on fucking crack. Like what the hell was was he talking about at the end and in the post-credit scene.

This fight should interesting. Ragna and Crimson tag team should be fun

Oct 14, 2023 9:35 AM

Mar 2021
The tone of this episode was more towards light hearted comedy compared to episode 1 and 2. Slime senpai is such an amazing scout. He can literally draw an accurate map with his slimy body. Thats so convenient for Crimson!!! Also, Crimson seems to have a very sadistic side.... And poor Ragna gets stomped like a Pig!!

The monologue at the end was so hilarious, cant wait for the big fight next week!!
Oct 14, 2023 9:41 AM
May 2021
Crimson's Yandere attitude has skyrocketed my interest in this series lol.
Oct 14, 2023 9:42 AM

Oct 2017
Crimson has quite the sadistic side to him. Though modern vehicle and guns? Crimson somehow brought em from future? Seems like Crimson intends to train more people rather than just rely on Ragna who can't keep fighting continuously. This episode was okay.
Oct 14, 2023 10:00 AM
Sep 2015
Crimson pushes Ragna's edgy personality to the ground. The old timeline Ragna is probably the only one who fight dragon, and the present timeline everyone can fight? That look promising. I think they'll eventually succeed, but at what cost?

This dragon hunter group is quite interesting, they're just human, they flee, they feel guilty, they don't have superpower, I hope this group becomes Ragna's underling.
Oct 14, 2023 10:09 AM

Jul 2023
crimson and slime VA are goddamn amazing in this episode. I also love just how annoyingly logical Crimson is, you want to keep Leo save then how about lock her up in a save place, completely immoral but logical solution
Oct 14, 2023 10:15 AM

Apr 2011
Reply to MegamiRem
Crimson has quite the sadistic side to him. Though modern vehicle and guns? Crimson somehow brought em from future? Seems like Crimson intends to train more people rather than just rely on Ragna who can't keep fighting continuously. This episode was okay.
@MegamiRem

She should have brought a plane and a nuke. /s

I gave it 3 episodes but I knew from the start I'd drop it.

5/10
IKKIsamaOct 14, 2023 10:22 AM
Oct 14, 2023 10:22 AM

Jun 2014
So I guess the disclaimer at the start of the episode was for the part where Crimson Kurt Cobain'd himself to make a point to Ragna. I thought this episode was going to venture into some dark shit.

Ragna is quite good at playing mind games, as he so easily manipulated all those people into following his command. I wasn't expecting to see modern guns in this show. Looks like those will be used to take down the next opponent, who's the Third Seat of the Blood of the Wing (I'm glad he was kind enough to clarify that that means he's the 3rd from the top lol). His rapid fire monologue at the end of the episode was pretty funny, especially when it just cut off and the ED started playing lol.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

Oct 14, 2023 10:23 AM

Dec 2010
Lmao this episode was censored. The part at the beginning should've shown those women being dismembered, yet they're almost completely fine. So not only is the direction and animation iffy, they're also censoring the gory parts.
Oct 14, 2023 10:33 AM
Jul 2023
Based Disas Trois.
Oct 14, 2023 10:50 AM
Mar 2023
This show is a weird mix of intriguing story with dull characters and gorgeous backgrounds with subpar animation.
Oct 14, 2023 11:29 AM
Jun 2019
Lost my mind when the truck pulled up, almost spat out the water I was drinking.
Oct 14, 2023 11:36 AM

Jun 2015
That ending monolouge then close was ermmm, different. MC reduced to making bullets. Lets go!! This show gets wilder every eps
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Oct 14, 2023 12:00 PM

Oct 2020
That Crimson fellow is one scary individual.
Oct 14, 2023 1:13 PM
Mar 2018
What happened in episode 3? Absolutely nothing!! You call arming a bunch of "dragon hunter" with guns with silver bullet the plot of ep 3? Ragna kills a couple of dragons with one swing and has muscle ache for the 3 days?
Oct 14, 2023 2:18 PM

Dec 2017
Plotline so bad even travelling back in time is not helping the load off crimsons back. She will just turn this into her own anime with ragna as side character if this goes on.
Those viewer discretion advised slides needs to fuck off.

Mainnus said:
Based Disas Trois.
That Beethoven music was the best part of this episode.
karrotStickOct 14, 2023 2:21 PM
❝Kabo-chan is ran by the MAL staff team and does not respond to individual comments made on her profile.❞
I was immensely devastated.
Oct 14, 2023 2:45 PM

Mar 2019
Why Japanese love to put comedy in everything, what stupid scenes, boring episode. (⁠ ̄⁠ヘ⁠ ̄⁠;⁠)

Oct 14, 2023 3:36 PM

Nov 2016
Thankfully the ending cut his awful monologue.

Crimson (and Truck-kun) are carrying hard.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 14, 2023 4:03 PM
May 2022
What the hell is wrong with Crimson?
Also, the modern stuff (the truck, the weapons, the megaphone) somehow don´t really fit this world.
Oct 14, 2023 4:04 PM

Apr 2018
Reply to FMmatron
Thankfully the ending cut his awful monologue.

Crimson (and Truck-kun) are carrying hard.
@FMmatron don't worry, the monologue continued after the ed
Fight for All That's Beautiful in The World !

Oct 14, 2023 4:06 PM

Apr 2018
Crimson makes me feel things even if he's a dude bruv T_T

Oct 14, 2023 4:33 PM
May 2022
This anime isn’t great so far but also Crimson is kinda great so that’s enough to keep watching for now.
Oct 14, 2023 4:52 PM

Nov 2016
Reply to Ares912
@FMmatron don't worry, the monologue continued after the ed
@Ares912

I said cut, not cut off lol

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 14, 2023 4:55 PM
Aug 2020
this was a good episode, i keep enjoying the anime
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Oct 14, 2023 4:56 PM

Apr 2018
FMmatron said:
@Ares912

I said cut, not cut off lol

yeah bro congrats. 🤡

Oct 14, 2023 6:19 PM

Apr 2022
another mid episode and that slime is one of the fugliest things i've ever seen. next episode will be the last chance before i drop.
Oct 14, 2023 6:51 PM

Sep 2018
I thought there would be some sort of heartbreaking tragedy of suicide (or attempt) in this episode form the initial warnings, not fucking Crimson blowing their head off to make a point lol.

Anyway, another adorable slime, what's with all these cute slime characters recently?
Oct 14, 2023 6:52 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ah yes you only need one Crimson suicidal frame to make that sign warning appear. Good job. Thought it was that Betelgeuse dragon that cause it, but nah.

Still Crimson did all the dirty works and showed how strong of the character, those Dragon Monarch more to the paralysed poor Ragna, and all those pawns, i mean, army, like Crimson wish on the second episode. Magic awesome, oh yeah! Then also, Rimuru on this show also unexpectedly a nice being.

Hope the voice is less obnoxious tho. But eh? I am good enough with Crimson and the psychotic behaviour its showed. Ragna also needs to consider Crimson advice over Leo situation tho. Its looks convenient. However, nevertheless, let's see next!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 14, 2023 7:03 PM
Apr 2023
WTAF was that... uhm could have been 5 minutes long and we would not have missed anything. Show started off strong though hoping it gets back on track next week...
Oct 14, 2023 7:04 PM

Dec 2020
I'm fuckin loving Crimson's degenerate sadism
Oct 14, 2023 8:01 PM
Apr 2023
Nice stage to set what to expect from Crimson's personality.

But I guess arming the mob characters is also good because a successful movement is not always based on a single 'hero' character. Grunts will always be essential in making pivotal changes in terms a system.
Oct 14, 2023 8:48 PM
Nov 2016
The episode is censored for sure, the manga is way more brutal since you can see the women in the tornado getting dismembered and the blood spilling out and all that so this anime is definitely more kid-friendly, why did this anime have to be PG-13? this needed to be R - 17+ instead, they also skipped a fight with a superior dragon which needed to happen in the previous episode but I thought he was going to appear in this one but it didn't (he was going to get one-shotted anyway so maybe it wasn't that important I guess), my other complaint is that the CGI dragons are WAY too ugly, seriously, they look really, REALLY bad, I can recognize decent or passable CGI when I see them in animes, this however, is not, those CGI dragons are really, REALLY bad, it's bottom tier CGI IMHO and I don't want to see any more of that ugly looking crap.

With that being said, the episode is actually decent, I thought the episode was gonna be worse but it's actually decent, and the voice actors were superb here so that's a good thing this anime has going for it so yeah, despite my complaints, I actually enjoyed this episode, also, this is the most boring part of the manga, good thing the Wind Dragon will get killed off in the next episode and then, we are finally moving to the good stuff, the capital arc is pretty darn good since we will finally have the first major battle there, this is the moment where SILVER LINK has to bring their A-game, they better not fuck this up, this battle is important and they better throw all their budget here.

In short, the episode has up and downs but it wasn't bad, it's decent, the CGI dragons are garbage though and the more I see it, the more I hate it so I don't want to see that shit for a good while.
Oct 14, 2023 8:57 PM

May 2019
Dang, Crimson sure is sadistic, especially with that smile/grin. I was surprised to see Ragna disabled there and I was thinking that Crimson caused that but I'm not completely sure.

Btw, I was surprised to see modern day vehicles and weapons suddenly show up, this show is kind of weird but I'm enjoying it so far.
Oct 14, 2023 9:01 PM

Apr 2018
Between Crimson straight up suggesting to confine a comatose Leo and blowing their own head off, and Trois' ramblings, they sure drove the point on dragons being insane. At least Crimson is self aware at that 🤣 Slime is pretty cool being able to make a detailed diorama just like that.
Oct 14, 2023 9:22 PM

Mar 2007
Well, Crimson is ... some kind of special, and to be honest, they seem pragmatic evil more than anything else.

Silverine bullets in machine guns ... that poor dragon better have his wind powers turned up to 100%, he's going to be in for one big fight.
Oct 14, 2023 9:24 PM
Nov 2016
Reply to APoc1
WTAF was that... uhm could have been 5 minutes long and we would not have missed anything. Show started off strong though hoping it gets back on track next week...
Finnel_Clustania said:
What happened in episode 3? Absolutely nothing!! You call arming a bunch of "dragon hunter" with guns with silver bullet the plot of ep 3? Ragna kills a couple of dragons with one swing and has muscle ache for the 3 days?

The reason Ragna got muscle ache is because he has been using his Silverine Battle Arts and his body is not used to it plus he can't even use the full potential of that power yet (plus plot convenience I guess, you need to give those random guys some time to shine), that being said, crap like this won't happen anymore.

In the manga Ragna killed a superior dragon in that part instead of random dragons so the manga was better in this regard and made more sense why those random guys couldn't defeat it and why Ragna got the muscle ache thingie.

ryzxgum said:
another mid episode and that slime is one of the fugliest things i've ever seen. next episode will be the last chance before i drop.

APoc1 said:

It probably won't get better since this is the most boring part of the manga, that being said, the Wind Dragon will get killed off in the next episode and then we are finally going to move to the good thing in the capital arc, this is where the REAL first major battle will happen and shit is awesome here, I just hope SILVER LINK throws all their budget in this battle, if they fuck this up and the battle turns out to be mid then this anime failed, this is the moment where SILVER LINK has to show their A-game.

I advise you guys to stick to the first major battle at least and see how it turns out, it won't take long.
Oct 14, 2023 9:27 PM

Aug 2013
Crimson is a US second amendment enthusiastic with a pragmatic, logical yet sadistic view on life. This is the way.
Don't believe the hype.
Oct 14, 2023 10:11 PM
Dec 2020
In case people want to know the reasoning behind the modern tech such as guns and cars...

Oct 14, 2023 11:44 PM
Sep 2023
Never In My Life Have I Ever Had To Read Some Subs That Fast
Oct 15, 2023 12:08 AM

Jul 2017
Ragna and Slime's first meet, other than the fact that he's facing Crimson, he does not know anything about it. Or even bad, she reaps unintentional humans into her magic web, which reveals more dragons to be found. As Ragna develops more muscle soreness, Crimson takes his place to command Michael and his band of mercenaries to reveal the power needed to take down the dragon in Tourtiere, and brandish them as potential dragon hunters.

Things like firearms and ammunition are essential to Michael and his team, though Ragna fears that they will lose their lives, the same way that he abandoned Leo to exterminate dragonkin. Sure, Crimson is the bastard that pushed Ragna to his limits by asking that he put Leo into a comatose state and stopping her from interfering with the battles, she does does not like the fact that Ragna branishes himself as the cursed one, though he needs to push more.

The Tempest Cell being the next enemy, Crimson has a way to deal with Disas Trois, the 3rd Winged of the Blood. Quite the yandere Ragna has on his hands.
Oct 15, 2023 12:16 AM

Feb 2022
Was hoping for a little more action this episode.
The warning at the start and end was just... Yeah I don't know if we really needed that?
Oct 15, 2023 12:49 AM
Jul 2021
Another trashy episode from a trashy anime, but it's 2023 where chicks can be dudes, dudes can be chicks and the target audience is so pathetically soft & weak that they have to put a content warning at the start and a phone for a US based association that deals with certain "things" all of that because crimson blows his head off to make a point to ragna.

Moronic and another proof that anime going main stream in the west was the worst thing ever to happen to the anime industry.

Another thing, if they had to insert the "current message" into this anime, just like they have done with 97% of all anime this year. At least make crimson a good looking trap and not some creepy looking one. If I wanna see ugly trannies I only need to step outside and walk a mile or so, and I'll get a full freak show for free.

Reading some of the comments made so far .... 🤣🤣 They are "so respectful" of crimson that they are walking on egg shells! 🤣🤣

it makes me 🤣 AND 🤮🤮 at the same time! Crimson is a dude a guy but ppl in here are calling him by other pronoun's moronic & pathetic,
DawizzOct 15, 2023 12:58 AM
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": 🤣🤣🤣
Oct 15, 2023 2:51 AM

Mar 2008
At first I thought that room Crimson brought up was a pocket dimension outside of time but I guess not otherwise Ragna would have just been brought back in his full body not just passing down memories.
Oct 15, 2023 3:40 AM
Jul 2016
This anime showed promise in the first 2 episodes but in this one it just nose dived into a canyon...
Oct 15, 2023 5:16 AM

Aug 2013
Crimson might be trustworthy, but not all-round.

Intrested to see the silverine bullets in action.

Also, the third dragon guy is quite easy to get manipulated lol.
Oct 15, 2023 5:20 AM

Jun 2010
This anime is getting more jank the more I watch.. like it doesn't know what it wants to be genre wise... the only good thing about it is Crimson's crazy depraved faces.

Oct 15, 2023 5:41 AM

May 2021
Never had a show jumped a shark so fast.
Oct 15, 2023 6:42 AM

Jun 2016
yoo crimson is so hottie and sadism that is make her perfect !!!
i simp hard for her/him idc anymore !!

crimson best waifu
Oct 15, 2023 7:25 AM

Jan 2014
Another slow and mostly mediocre ep but at least there was a lot of Crimson this time. Kinda like a calm before the storm vibes, since next episode they'll be battling Disas Trois. The pacing is chaotic beyond belief and if they screw up the battling next episode I'll be disappointed. This definitely doesn't feel like the same anime that dropped a 47 min ep some weeks back.
Oct 15, 2023 7:27 AM
Feb 2017
Our girl is the devil in human/dragon form
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Favorite Ragna Crimson moment?

RagnaCrimsonFan - 29 minutes ago

1 by Kaze1214 »»
22 minutes ago

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 21 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 9

41 by Vindicater »»
Oct 14, 3:15 AM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 30

132 by nixlm7 »»
Oct 12, 10:41 PM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 20 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 2

42 by Vindicater »»
Oct 10, 10:52 PM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 19 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Feb 24

26 by xZabuzax »»
Oct 10, 2:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.