Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 11, 2010 1:53 PM

Nov 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well... this episode took the serious side of the flat chest dilemma to the bra antics. The end result was a painful watch compared to the first episode.
Jan 11, 2010 2:33 PM

Jul 2007
Eh. A couple laughs, was let down though.

Is this supposed to be an educational bra anime? Odd.
Jan 11, 2010 3:43 PM

Sep 2008
Of course it's supposed to be educational! I'm just hoping I'll learn at least a little more as it goes beyond the currently scanlated manga.

Oh well, at least we find out that Yako + Haruka = Sumi-chan
Though the best part are their classmate's yuri vision.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 11, 2010 4:38 PM

Aug 2009
Finally Yako comes to terms with her need for a bra... what a touching episode

It looks like the spark has been ignited for the looming underwear club. Undoubtedly this will be the focus of the next ep. I wonder, how they will succeed in forming one with only three participants? Perhaps with that boy Nayu brushed in the hall, who appears often in the OP?
Jan 11, 2010 4:48 PM

May 2008
Would there ever be a person like Nayu in real life? she would probably be weird in ppl's eyes

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Jan 11, 2010 5:04 PM

Jul 2009
greenmush said:
Would there ever be a person like Nayu in real life? she would probably be weird in ppl's eyes

And prolly would bear a bunch of babies while being a middle school student...

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Jan 11, 2010 6:05 PM

Apr 2009
greenmush said:
isn't she already weird in people's eyes?

err.. watching this ep is kinda weird.. i don't like it when it's getting serious.. especially towards pettanko getting new bra.. i laughed a little when nayu and haruka are being misunderstood as yuri, though..
Jan 11, 2010 8:05 PM

Jan 2009
As soon as I saw a bare-kids chest, I immediately dropped the show. There are some limits that can't be crossed. Would've been a better show if it were like high school kids or young adults but not somewhere around my little sis age range ~_~
Jan 11, 2010 8:30 PM
Nov 2009
I learned something new today, breasts itch when they are growning. XD
Jan 11, 2010 8:47 PM

Aug 2009
I lol'ed at the "yuri-yuri" and the duck sliding down a mountain representing Yako's chest.

The awesome ED song remains my favorite part of the show.
Jan 11, 2010 8:49 PM
(Gamer)

Aug 2009
toratiger said:
I learned something new today, breasts itch when they are growning. XD

Haha yeah.

Jan 11, 2010 10:37 PM

Sep 2008
While this episode was closer to catching my interest than the first, it still failed.

Is it bad when a panties anime fails to catch it's intended viewer's interest?

"You're such an idiot."
~Celty (Durarara)

"How many seconds until the boy confesses his love to the girl?"
~Durarara

Should it be sad now that twice in a season I've been glad that subs scrolls by to quickly for me to process?

Jan 12, 2010 2:22 AM

Oct 2009
So, huh. Now that I know how a pedo must feel everyday, srsly, shouldn't I just drop this? Though it wouldn't fit may ways with never dropping anything. *im confused*
Jan 12, 2010 2:27 AM

Jan 2009
Some how i fined this interesting....i think its becuase i never knew girls had to go through this when i was growing up. For some reason i thought girls always had boobs to begin with lol.
Jan 12, 2010 3:04 AM

Nov 2008
Pretty weird anime but just love the comedy~

Tosi ystävyys ei jäädy pakkasella! Thank you for your visit. Welcome again!
Jan 12, 2010 4:09 AM

Jul 2009
I just loved the scene where Nayu expected Keigo to crack open four eggs at once, with one hand xD
Damn he would be really skilled to pull that one off =P
Jan 12, 2010 6:05 AM

Dec 2008
Awesome episode... Man im dying to see Kiyono... :D
i really love the ED so much its pretty cool ^^
Jan 12, 2010 7:59 AM

Jul 2009
digiboy123 said:

I think so. It's for education. I can't see any fan service. LOL
Jan 12, 2010 8:53 AM

Oct 2007
BitchMaster said:
greenmush said:

I think she is interesting in underwear more than guy :D

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Jan 12, 2010 9:28 AM

Jul 2009
Siva said:
BitchMaster said:
greenmush said:

And I'm afraid guys will take her passion in underwear the wrong way and alas, here we go....

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Jan 12, 2010 9:35 AM

Apr 2009
So this is seriously just to teach 13 year old girls about how to wear their underwear correctly isn't it?

I think this has to be one of the most retarded things I've watched lol
Jan 12, 2010 10:15 AM

Oct 2007
BitchMaster said:
Siva said:
BitchMaster said:
greenmush said:

And I'm afraid guys will take her passion in underwear the wrong way and alas, here we go....
No we are not going anywhere :D

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Jan 12, 2010 11:22 AM
Jun 2009
Because of this show, I can finally learn about what bras I should get rofl.
Jan 12, 2010 1:24 PM

Oct 2007
darklite said:
Would've been a better show if it were like high school kids or young adults but not somewhere around my little sis age range ~_~

They sure start young these days. Damn nature.
wklk said:
digiboy123 said:

I think so. It's for education. I can't see any fan service. LOL

That's quite an amazing feat indeed.
Jan 12, 2010 2:15 PM

May 2009
I enjoyed this more than the first episode. Guess I'm getting used to it.. :P
Jan 12, 2010 3:55 PM

Mar 2009
I dropped this series since I am not the target audience. It is clever an well made but it is not for me.
Jan 13, 2010 12:50 AM

Sep 2009
hmm...it's getting serious...which makes it weird sometimes. There were a few funny moments......oh whatever, I guess I'll watch...don't know why...maybe just in case more funny stuff shows up.
Jan 13, 2010 5:09 AM

Oct 2009
You people need to speak about the epic underwear stuff in this episode. Let's see Nayu's room full underwear was good start to show all the patterns around her choices although I laughed when Nayu wanted to up the challenge of Keigo with five eggs to break at once....don't think it is possible for anyone yet...anyone has the world record book of 2009 for this? Obvious Nayu has a big mouth to make guys arouse at her underwears....never talk about underwear in public would be a good lesson.Like everyone says the class visions of Haruka x Nayu yuri was great and had its laughs=>
. Ok so Yako has a major breast size complex but Nayu changed by convincing her of the proper 101 biology reasons about breast growing through sensitive/swell issues, which I find very educational for girls/guys....maybe if not for perversion...XD Ok so what kind of parents tell their daughter about breasts being bad because they are too big at a young age? That is wrong and so is Yako's mom for getting wrong size of bra....now that is misinformation. Other than that I want my man of the show to have some more comedy=> So anyone wants buns like that for food? I find it original if oyu ask me.
Certainly Nayu has her own great tastes in making customs and this one is incredible to be able to do it yourself if she had to work on the machine for over 12 hours I would think:
Now don't get me wrong but the radar gag still works well with me and is funny=>
Never sleep like that unless you want your uderwear to expose....un my case it would be boxers...:P
They even manage to be some nudity again which is ok since there is not a lot of it compared to underwear stuff All the below is NSFW:
http://www.imagebam.com/image/8cd40963550918
http://www.imagebam.com/image/fc536e63550919 Over all it was educational pretty much and good to see Nayu get more friendly with knowing more about Yako.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Jan 13, 2010 5:34 AM

Nov 2009
I wasnt impressed with this, I could handle the first ep but this was far worse.

My 3 Ep rule doesnt allow me to drop this yet but it all hinges on the next one but im not holding my breath tbh!
Jan 13, 2010 5:43 AM

May 2007
However you look at it, this show is not for us.
Jan 13, 2010 7:48 AM

Oct 2009
chibuki said:
However you look at it, this show is not for us.
Maybe those in the underwear business?

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Jan 13, 2010 9:09 AM

Sep 2008
Oh well i have friends that like this show because they love ero-kawaii...

Anyway for me even ep2 much better than ep1... this show is still below from my decent/average point...

I wonder why i still watch this show... because ZEXCS is my fav show but this season they *** **** *** ***** ********...
Jan 13, 2010 10:27 AM
Jun 2009
SuperKyou said:
I wasnt impressed with this, I could handle the first ep but this was far worse.

My 3 Ep rule doesnt allow me to drop this yet but it all hinges on the next one but im not holding my breath tbh!

same...
i was like /facedesk the whole episode <_<'
Jan 14, 2010 6:59 AM

Feb 2009
this was a good bra episodie, but that nayu is something else when the thing is about of bra.......i hope to see more

Jan 14, 2010 12:44 PM

Nov 2007
This show just keeps getting weirder and weirder.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Jan 14, 2010 5:32 PM

Jan 2010
This episode was annoying for me most of the time because I can't stand tsunderes, but excluding Yako's unpleasant personality I thought it was fine.
And I didn't thought it was weird at all. We see panties everywhere on ecchi shows, anyway. This one only tends to... focus on them a little more.

So touching. Nayu and Haruka make the loveliest couple.
Jan 15, 2010 11:29 AM

Jan 2008
very funny ^__^
Jan 15, 2010 10:55 PM

Dec 2007
I lol'd so hard at this episode. I will continue watching this series, so I won't drop this series any time.
Jan 16, 2010 6:39 AM
Jun 2008
In Sasamekikoto we learn that new club like Yuri club can be created...........in this anime Chu-bra.....ehhhh....Bra club can be created? Ahhh every men's dream....

Why i get the feeling this is a superhero's atmosphere anime.......Its like Nayu trying to save every girl in this world with the knowledge of Bra....underpants and so on....

Is there any female audience watching there???...I as a male believe this anime is fun but i wonder what those the opposite thinks... ~.~ This is a very embarrassing topic anyway.( what a hentai i am !!! )
MorningGloryJan 16, 2010 6:56 AM
Jan 16, 2010 3:57 PM

Sep 2008
when i tougth "whats the big deal about bras" i kinda felt bad afterwards...
interesting episode, and it looks like the blonde guy is appearing next time
looking forward
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Jan 16, 2010 9:52 PM

Aug 2008
*facepalm* This is just horrible.

DKJ
Jan 16, 2010 9:59 PM
Nov 2009
I still feel that this is better than lady vs butler, that show is beyond horrible.
Jan 17, 2010 12:21 AM

Aug 2009
gloryfy said:
In Sasamekikoto we learn that new club like Yuri club can be created...........in this anime Chu-bra.....ehhhh....Bra club can be created? Ahhh every men's dream....

Why i get the feeling this is a superhero's atmosphere anime.......Its like Nayu trying to save every girl in this world with the knowledge of Bra....underpants and so on....

Is there any female audience watching there???...I as a male believe this anime is fun but i wonder what those the opposite thinks... ~.~ This is a very embarrassing topic anyway.( what a hentai i am !!! )

I kinda like this show. I know what to expect from it (the perversion, the fanservice) and if you watched it, KNOWING what it was about, then you shouldn't have even looked. That being said, I'm a girl and I think it's a fun, perverted coming-of-age story. While I'm comfortable with it, I feel kinda creeped out that men are going to watch this and learn from this show.
Jan 17, 2010 4:03 AM
Jun 2008
kcdusky said:

I kinda like this show. I know what to expect from it (the perversion, the fanservice) and if you watched it, KNOWING what it was about, then you shouldn't have even looked. That being said, I'm a girl and I think it's a fun, perverted coming-of-age story. While I'm comfortable with it, I feel kinda creeped out that men are going to watch this and learn from this show.
Hahaha.......
Jan 18, 2010 4:33 AM
Feb 2009
I do like this show, kinda informative (and the perversion) with the explaining of how important a good fitted bra and underwear are.

I actually had a flashback to middle school watching this ep since an old classmate of mine had almost the exact scenario of Yako's mishap during gym, difference was we were doing something with doing jumping jacks or jump- roping (well, something with jumping). From what I remember, the girl was mortified and lots of awkward moments days after that. :x
Jan 18, 2010 9:51 AM

Sep 2008
boys arent rly aware of these things, only difference we get is going from tight underwear to boxers...

it made me realise the changes girls go trough..
Jan 23, 2010 10:33 PM

Dec 2009
i'm still trying to wrap my head on the idea that this is an anime about UNDERWEAR
but this seemed a little painful for me to watch especially since there's some drama about bras, which just seemed odd for me to watch even though i am a fan of ecchi and loli
Love & Piece

Jan 26, 2010 7:43 AM

May 2007
Do not joke about clubs near deranged people, didn't they watch Haruhi.

Such a fascinating show.
My anime list
Jan 27, 2010 2:22 AM

Dec 2008
before the second part starts I always think*facepalm* , but in the last minutes of the ep I think its not so bad.
I would like to have more comedy
If the animation quality wouldn't look so nice I already had dropped this show.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 1, 2010 5:16 PM

Jun 2009
Ok I think its almost time to drop this...
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chu-Bra!! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Comanechi - Mar 22, 2010

70 by RioAl »»
Jul 4, 8:48 PM

Poll: » Chu-Bra!! Episode 6 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Feb 8, 2010

38 by AdityaRizkiS »»
May 30, 2023 12:30 PM

Poll: » Chu-Bra!! Episode 11 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Mar 15, 2010

27 by HanamiDango »»
Nov 4, 2021 11:59 PM

Poll: » Chu-Bra!! Episode 9 Discussion

francismeunier - Mar 1, 2010

38 by HanamiDango »»
Nov 2, 2021 3:09 PM

Poll: » Chu-Bra!! Episode 8 Discussion

francismeunier - Feb 22, 2010

34 by HanamiDango »»
Oct 31, 2021 1:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.