Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Higeki no Genkyou to Naru Saikyou Gedou Last Boss Joou wa Tami no Tame ni Tsukushimasu. Episode 10 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 7, 2023 8:28 AM

Nov 2011
Regardless how others feel about Pride, I think her character is very brave and clever. Using a complex yet daring plan to save kidnapped kids takes guts.

This episode was thrilling imo. I'm impressed by how far the other guys went to risk their lives including Arthur. Crazy episode.
Sep 7, 2023 8:57 AM
Sep 2015
The real villain finally appear!
Sep 7, 2023 9:05 AM

Feb 2019
DAMN insane episode. One of my faves by far.

Brilliant plan to infiltrate the slave camp by using Gil’s age down ability. Not like anyone would recognise Pride as she was a couple years ago.. right? 😂

Sefec may have had harsh words to say about Val at the start, but she and Kermet clearly really care about him and believed he’d come for them. All of them are tsunderes 😂

I loved Stale and Powell’s interaction. Really nice full circle moment with Stale saving someone else the same way that Pride saved him. The impact that Pride has on people and the culture of the kingdom is my fave part of this series.

Pride whipping out the sword and going full badass was cool too. Was not expecting her to help out that directly. She’s not just a pretty face. If push comes to shove she will get her hands dirty and I love it. My queen fr

Things quickly went south with the rescue operation so it’s a good thing the knights were there to help clean things up. But it looks like there’s way more to this simple operation than meets the eye. And based on next week’s preview I think we’re finally going to meet some bigger overarching antagonists. Looking forward to that
Marinate1016Sep 7, 2023 9:20 AM
Sep 7, 2023 9:38 AM
Feb 2018
A bomb-carrying hot air balloon new kid in the yard in the end of the series? What is this BS?
Sep 7, 2023 9:49 AM
Jul 2023
The most badass villainess, without a doubt.
Sep 7, 2023 10:11 AM
Jan 2023
I just keep loving the series even more
I wonder why only about 7 stars in mal... this anike deserves better:(
Sep 7, 2023 12:08 PM

Dec 2021
Stale's causing quite a ruckus in the hideout. His ability is incredibly useful. But Powell's appearance was definitely unexpected. That encounter really drained Stale. Thankfully, Pride and the knights swooped in and took care of these troublemakers. Watching Pride slice through bullets was seriously impressive.

Now this question on everybody’s mind, who in the world is bombing them? Do the villains have aerial backup?

Sep 7, 2023 12:57 PM

Jun 2015
As my greatest and most fav otome deconstruction Ive yet to watch and lovin it. My only digression, possibly on a micro scale, and its purely subjective. But all eps in combat we had blood splashes, but when Stale when was standing upto the super power dude they found in the dungeon, who was clearly ripping him apart even as he approached it was just drawn as marks on his skin. They could of done so much better with a bit of animated wind whipping and it looking like flesh being torn off for some serious vibes of this new character being saved by Stales understanding of what it means to be saved by someone and the commitment to that promise
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Sep 7, 2023 1:18 PM
Jun 2010
Reply to Emk23
I just keep loving the series even more
I wonder why only about 7 stars in mal... this anike deserves better:(
@Emk23 Well, as I read the various posts and reviews, it seems that a lot of people are bothered by the fact that the main protagonist is a girl and not a man, just a double standard. The moment it turns out that even a girl can take care of herself and is not just a princess to save, she is already referred to as Mary Sue and Rey from Star Wars. None of them minded the fact that, for example, Shadow did it in a larger one, when he was killing hundreds of enemies.
Sep 7, 2023 1:45 PM

Dec 2013
It is always nice to see Pride being a complete badass, that new girl too was surprisingly powerful.
Sep 7, 2023 3:51 PM

Jul 2019
What a great episode! Lots of action and it was such a delight to see OP Pride in action~.
Other places where to find me:

☆ AO3/FF/tumblr/YouTube: Tuliharja
☆ Pixiv: Tuliharja/72847426
☆ DA: Tuliharja-art
Sep 7, 2023 6:31 PM
Mar 2015
The Princess and her chibi helpers help the knights with a kidnapping ring
Sep 7, 2023 7:14 PM

Jun 2021
Great episode seeing Pride in action. Using her last boss cheat, her sword skills. They all did well, with the help of knights as well.
Sep 8, 2023 2:10 AM

Apr 2022
I really wish it were better. I like it, but animation is laughably bad sometimes, and the whole story gets bland after the first few episodes...
Sep 8, 2023 9:08 AM
Jul 2016
I can not stop laughing at how absurdly OP Pride is. She's jumping at high heights. She's slicing metal chains. She's slicing up bullets shot at extreme speeds. At some point, you gotta wonder why they didn't just hand her a sword first and let her go ham lmaooooo. The ultimate girl boss lmaooooo.
Sep 8, 2023 11:20 AM

Jun 2015
Just casually rewatching eps from this week and it is pure peak anime content
Sep 8, 2023 11:23 AM

Jun 2015
Reply to erikkamirs
I can not stop laughing at how absurdly OP Pride is. She's jumping at high heights. She's slicing metal chains. She's slicing up bullets shot at extreme speeds. At some point, you gotta wonder why they didn't just hand her a sword first and let her go ham lmaooooo. The ultimate girl boss lmaooooo.
@erikkamirs nah, we otome game evil princess, she even mentions the sword can defeat any attack, probably used against evil pride in a doom arc. Evil pride would of never gotten the sword because she was evil and it ending up to used cutting her down. So this was peak moment when it was passed to her and she saved people. Its a deconstruction of the game where she has chosen not to be evil. I'm totally lovin it
Sep 8, 2023 12:38 PM

Jan 2019
I like this show, but I can’t help but note the absurdity of the fact that the heir to the throne, the future ruler of an entire country, constantly risks her life by getting involved in various adventures, although she could order her subordinates to deal with problems (I will never believe that they do not have secret services in the service of the crown)
Sep 8, 2023 2:04 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Quite the exciting episode, the rescue operation went smoothly early on with Stale really flexing how OP his teleport ability has gotten, the man is straight up teleporting behind people and sending them straight to prison lol. It went fine until he got to someone who it was hard to get close to, it was cool how he talked the guy down tho and promised there’s a better world to look forward to, but then Stale and Val both captured.

It was also funny how that one knight was sus about the loli Pride and wanted to hold her lol, and he even got to later on when Arthur attempted to save Stale and Val. Pride didn’t stay still tho, we got to witness Pride being a superhuman once again when she faced the gang leader who had Pinhead from Hellraiser powers, straight up deflecting bullets with a sword and all lol, this was cooler than last time tho imo where I found it more silly. But with dollar store Pinhead defeated, looks like there’s a new threat in an air balloon picking a fight, I’m interested in seeing who it could be.
Sep 8, 2023 2:15 PM
Jul 2021
Roch2001 said:
As my greatest and most fav otome deconstruction Ive yet to watch and lovin it. My only digression, possibly on a micro scale, and its purely subjective. But all eps in combat we had blood splashes, but when Stale when was standing upto the super power dude they found in the dungeon, who was clearly ripping him apart even as he approached it was just drawn as marks on his skin. They could of done so much better with a bit of animated wind whipping and it looking like flesh being torn off for some serious vibes of this new character being saved by Stales understanding of what it means to be saved by someone and the commitment to that promise

Light novel reader here; his skin didn’t fly off, it was burnt.
Sep 9, 2023 1:18 AM

Oct 2008
This episode was chaotic but it was worth it!!!
5/5.

Sep 9, 2023 7:18 AM

Mar 2013
I'm glad to see Pride as a cute little girl again. She's too adorable. It reminded me of the previous episodes. Then she went into epic mode after getting her original body back as she defeated her opponents left and right. The battle scenes were okay. It wasn't that grand but it was still enjoyable! Especially the way Pride handled her blade.

The cliffhanger though. Who the heck is that? a hidden new character/antagonist? I can't wait!
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Sep 9, 2023 1:45 PM
May 2018
Reply to HellTsukuyomi
@Emk23 Well, as I read the various posts and reviews, it seems that a lot of people are bothered by the fact that the main protagonist is a girl and not a man, just a double standard. The moment it turns out that even a girl can take care of herself and is not just a princess to save, she is already referred to as Mary Sue and Rey from Star Wars. None of them minded the fact that, for example, Shadow did it in a larger one, when he was killing hundreds of enemies.
@HellTsukuyomi it wouldn’t surprise me if there is some of that, but I’d expect that most of the 7 is more likely down to the fact that this show has a few issues with its pacing and writing. Don’t get me wrong it’s not bad, Pride is an interesting character that starts off from a less than usual place, I.e. the original version of her is out and out super evil. That’s cool. But some of the story arcs have felt either rushed, or hand waved, to get to a point where the other characters are almost worshiping Pride. Stale feels the worst to me that way, he flips from emotional mess, to hero worship in what feels like no time at all with little effort on Prides part, Arthur and the chancellor aren’t as bad, but some of those plot arcs also felt clunky and forced, and might have been handled better with more time spent on them.

I haven’t read the LN, so I don’t know how the story is handled there, but it almost feels to me like they’re trying to compress to much in to get to some climactic point in the story in 12 episodes.

Anyway, this feels like a 7 to me overall, decent enough, entertaining enough that you’d want to watch it all, but nothing special, certainly not to stand out against the mass of other isekai that has come out over the last few years.
Sep 10, 2023 12:41 PM
Feb 2021
Sheesh man! I love this Episode.
Sep 10, 2023 1:40 PM

May 2015
Pride being a badass as usual. Blocking bullets with a sword.

I was kind of hoping that when she grew back up she'd grow once more to her older self that we see from the villain version of pride for extra power but oh well.

I do hope though that at the end of the series some sort of drama happens with Pride herself that puts her earlier warnings to everyone into action. Like the original Pride takes over for a bit or something along the lines that puts the "If I become the worst queen ever, stop me" thing into action.
DarknessRealitySep 10, 2023 1:43 PM
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 11, 2023 5:50 AM

Jul 2017
The child trafficking issue, Val tries to betray, but of course, how could they...while Pride and the others are in disguise, waiting for the right moment to strike.

With the help of Chancellor Gilbert's ability of Age Manipulation, himself, Pride, Stale, Arthur, they assume alias names to ensure that they are not recognized. And when they reach the organization's HQ, Stale strikes by teleporting the hostages to safe areas, while those with mid to high-tier grade special abilities are secured from the entrance to the deepest of the cave. As expected, Pride, Arthur and Gil find Kemet and Sefec in the middle-grade jail cell, while Val and Stale goes for the high-grade and special cells, staving off guards along the way. While Val holds off the guards, Sefec unleashes her ability...which contrary to what she told Val, she is indeed that powerful.

Stale managing to find a rather special-grade young man, Powell is gleaming in light, bearing a hatred over his lightning ability which he can't control. Unfortunately, Stale is not Pride, and his effort in trying to emanate his older sister's spirit to him, he does the same to Powell to save him by the skin of his own hand, word for word, though that did a considerable amount of power. The rescue effort goes well with the knights, though they can recognize both Arthur and Pride since it's so obvious. Right at the center of the conflict, Val getting held hostage with Arthur's testing, it's Pride, grown back to her adult state to face the organization, with the royal knights completing the job.

The last ditch effort to rig the hideout with bombs, it's getting out alive now.
Sep 11, 2023 6:20 AM

Oct 2022
Lol I always forget how broken teleportation is. It would've been nice to see Stale toying the dude with the gun, with Stale dodging the bullet by teleporting left and right each time dude shoots.
Sep 11, 2023 9:59 PM
Sep 2023
So good!
Pride so badass!!!
Sep 13, 2023 4:53 PM

Mar 2008
"Gilbert is 'Gil' " real inconspicuous alias you came up with there Stale. No one would suspect a thing. Lol What's up with that?

Good plan using Gil's ability to infiltrate.

Lol @ the guy wanting to also carry loli Pride

Oooft Pride is ridiculously OP.

Ahhhh cliffhanger
Sep 14, 2023 7:16 PM

Apr 2022
cliffhanger, huh. new guy on the way.
Sep 25, 2023 10:12 AM

May 2018
I hope we can see more action in the last two episodes. Pride is so cool when fighting!
Feb 18, 9:29 PM
Sep 2021
each episode is all in all the same thing, even if the 2 male protagonists have feelings for the mc she is still not aware by the 10th episode?! tiara has been casted aside without any development and any hopes of an actual romance developing is lost, the show is honestly just beating around the bush, its a good relaxing watch but the story fails to prevail.
Feb 24, 2:09 PM

Mar 2014
Another pretty stupid episode.

How could teleporting prince teleport other ppl while in child form - it was repeatedly said that he can only teleport ppl of the same weight or lighter.

Why imperial knight guy didn't heal teleporting prince immediately?That would solve most of the problems. Also i think to touch a friend and heal him would be a first thing that would come to mind if one had such power.
Apr 21, 2:11 PM

Aug 2019
i can not not be confused that the time perioid is like old. they have knights, swords and go around in carriages but then they have guns
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 12, 7:48 PM

May 2015
Those human traffickers got more than they bargained for when they kidnapped royalty. I'm glad princess Pride has been quite the positive influence on Stale!
Sep 21, 1:06 AM

Sep 2015
WTF, she blocked bullets with her sword. She's really too OP. It's not a satisfying conclusion to the hostage situation I feel. It trivializes a difficult problem.
They could have Arthur heal Stale so Stale can then teleport the chains away freeing Val.
Otherwise it was a good episode.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Higeki no Genkyou to Naru Saikyou Gedou Last Boss Joou wa Tami no Tame ni Tsukushimasu. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2023

62 by zcv45 »»
Sep 21, 3:50 PM

Poll: » Higeki no Genkyou to Naru Saikyou Gedou Last Boss Joou wa Tami no Tame ni Tsukushimasu. Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2023

30 by zcv45 »»
Sep 21, 3:21 PM

Poll: » Higeki no Genkyou to Naru Saikyou Gedou Last Boss Joou wa Tami no Tame ni Tsukushimasu. Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2023

44 by zcv45 »»
Sep 21, 12:38 AM

Poll: » Higeki no Genkyou to Naru Saikyou Gedou Last Boss Joou wa Tami no Tame ni Tsukushimasu. Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2023

29 by zcv45 »»
Sep 20, 11:36 PM

Poll: » Higeki no Genkyou to Naru Saikyou Gedou Last Boss Joou wa Tami no Tame ni Tsukushimasu. Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2023

32 by zcv45 »»
Sep 20, 11:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.