Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 26, 2023 8:36 AM

Feb 2020
Well, that's it. I think it was a pretty satisfying finale. I liked the performances.

Congratulations, TRIGGER!

Season 4 when?!

SerafosFeb 26, 2023 9:08 AM
Feb 26, 2023 10:47 AM
Dec 2020
SEASON 4 WHEN ?!! I’m not breathing until I hear an announcement for season 4
Feb 26, 2023 11:45 AM

Jan 2021
What an finale between i7 & TRIGGER. They both were amazing on the podium.

Congratulations TRIGGER.
Feb 26, 2023 1:32 PM

Jul 2009
Ok but we need season 4 announced like yesterday! This is seriously the best idol anime in existence. IT'S SO WELL-ROUNDED! WE NEED THE COMPLETE STORY SO GIVE US SEASON 4!!!!
Feb 26, 2023 1:43 PM

Apr 2020
This season was so goodddddddd 😭 God, the ending of this episode was heartbreaking...guess it's time for me to go back to the game and start reading the 4th story. My heart can't bear waiting so long for the next season to release. 😫

Feb 26, 2023 2:05 PM

Nov 2008
That was some breakneck pacing. I feel like this season could've used one more episode but it is what it is.

The lack of an announcement at the end has me.........a lil concerned. But there's still the live movie so hopefully we hear something then ;_;
Feb 26, 2023 2:57 PM

Jul 2015
Ok, a really good ending to a 30 episodes season, which it's not common and only speaks about how great and underrated this show is.
Congratulations, TRIGGER! Well deserved!
I'm a bit worried about the fact that we didn't get a Season 4 announcement. I was hoping for one, especially since they gave us that final scene with Nagi and Riku. Let's just pray that they are working on Season 4, which of course is going to be a 2-cour season (the story is really long in the game), and that we'll get news soon. 

Loved this rollercoaster journey. Season 4, please come soon. 
Feb 26, 2023 4:05 PM

Nov 2019
Nanatsuiro REALiSE sang in anime adaptation, my life is now complete :"3

The competition between I7 and TRIGGER was a stunning showdown, loved each minute of it

Nagi's comments at the end based on Riku's name, Tamaki telling Nagi to not, Mitsu reminiscing about him and Nagi speaking. Nagi baby TT.TT

Can't wait for season 4, guess its time to stock up tissues ahaha-
Feb 27, 2023 7:06 PM
Jan 2017
For now, the saga of IDOLiSH7 comes to an end and it ended the only way it should have: in the most spectacular way possible. With Re:vale and ZOOL out of the picture, the last competition of the season comes down between the titular group and TRIGGER.

I'm not even surprised that TRIGGER won MOP because it makes sense for TRIGGER to complete its return to glory with a prestigious award. That said, I didn't like how, for a fair portion of the season, IDOLiSH7 felt like supporting characters in their own show. If the people behind this show wanted to shine the spotlight on TRIGGER, they could have given them their own spin-off.

Still, I'm glad that the titular group held some narrative relevance towards the end of the season and I'm not gonna hate this show just for this minor detail. I'm glad I watched IDOLiSH7 and I can only hope that the future continues to be bright for this show.
Mar 1, 2023 3:40 AM

Dec 2020
what an amazing finale...truly breathtaking, and a little sad (because of nagi)... there will probably be another season (season 4), but i guess we'll see....

(imma reread the next story cause i'm impatient....)
Mar 18, 2023 8:40 PM

Jan 2011
Is losing the new trend? If so, I need to stop watching any competitive anime.
Why the heck is this called IDOLISH7 if they lose in the end? 
The anime title should be changed to TRIGGER. -_-
IDOLISH7 were literally background characters this season.
Horrible season. A waste of time for me.
YukiTsubakiMar 18, 2023 9:02 PM
Apr 2, 2023 4:58 PM
Oct 2013
YukiTsubaki said:
Huh? But who said they should always win and no one else? Are other characters are nothing?
Even if the anime is called IDOLISH7, it doesn't mean they don't care about other groups, at any rate, as the plot has shown us so far earlier, they give a decent amount of attention to everyone, even if this part of season was about TRIGGER, and second one was about Re:vale mostly if you remember.
Apr 4, 2023 2:26 PM

Jan 2011
Ashurinkusu said:
YukiTsubaki said:
Huh? But who said they should always win and no one else? Are other characters are nothing?
Even if the anime is called IDOLISH7, it doesn't mean they don't care about other groups, at any rate, as the plot has shown us so far earlier, they give a decent amount of attention to everyone, even if this part of season was about TRIGGER, and second one was about Re:vale mostly if you remember.

You can just ignore me since I'm shallow. The thing is, I don't watch anime to be disappointed. I already have enough disappointments in my life. I'm also very clear about what I enjoy and draw a line between my likes and dislikes. Simply meaning, I like what I like. And I don't like what I don't like. There is no middle ground or no amount of reasoning that can change this. And this season of Idolish7...I don't like. Winning is everything to me. Especially, winning when it counts the most. And this last competition was very, very important. So, in any anime where there is competition, if the leads don't win in the end, then it's just a waste of time for me. Like in that one sport anime this season. 

It's fine if they don't win at first or even lose during the middle of the series, since they will learn from that loss and come back strong. But losing when they really needed to win is a no go for me. And this season was even more upsetting. 17 episodes and yet our main boys have barely had any mental improvement. Riku showing the least development. I mean....it's 17 episodes, you know? And yet, what do we see in this last episode? Riku trying to use singing as a bet to get his brother to come home. Anyways, as I said earlier. I am a very shallow person.
YukiTsubakiApr 4, 2023 7:52 PM
Aug 1, 2023 11:41 PM

Dec 2012
With all of the looming drama, it was hard to enjoy the MOP showdown. Both i7 & TRIGGER's performances were superb, to be sure, but I knew it would mean less time to savor the plot points that have no doubt set up for the biggest cliffhanger yet. My heart aches for Nagi as he entrusts the continuation of IDOLiSH7 to Riku.

This thought has been following me since I started Third Beat Part 2 - this series really has me feeling so blessed. For each character came a vivid & distinct emotion that has kept the charm of this dream cast (not the console!) from ending. This season left me in awe at how it managed to take this series to yet another level. Between TRIGGER's rebirth & Riku's awakening, I'm overloaded with an abundance of wonder.

9.5/10. Despite idols being one of my favorite themes in anime, I've never given an idol series a 10. At the rate this series is going, it's the closest to realizing that dream. Speaking of dreams, this & Oshi no Ko have reminded me why I used to be in the performing arts. It's helped me put my old dreams into a fresh focus and renewed my desire to try again from zero. So to IDOLiSH7, thank you very much!

On another note, one of my favorite parts of IDOLiSH7 has been the constant dynamic between the fans & idols. I was actually at a point where I was excited to see the redhead girl again just because I know how excited she is to gush over i7 with her sister & mom. I just adore how this series takes a more optimistic approach to that connection and shows how beautiful & inspiring those connected feelings can be. That's why I hope that rather than ending in tragedy, Riku's connection to the fans will be an uplifting tale. He certainly has my support!
ZekkenshinAug 1, 2023 11:45 PM
Feb 2, 11:19 AM

Jul 2007
TRIGGER got their award, I am happy they are back! But I also wanted I7 to win :(.

Nice ending for the season, but now I need a new season like air 🥲

More topics from this board

Poll: » IDOLiSH7 Third Beat! Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion

Serafos - Dec 4, 2022

20 by superstaff »»
Jul 7, 1:14 PM

Poll: » IDOLiSH7 Third Beat! Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion

Serafos - Dec 11, 2022

8 by MickeyMinaj »»
Feb 18, 6:57 AM

Poll: » IDOLiSH7 Third Beat! Part 2 Episode 16 Discussion

Serafos - Feb 19, 2023

14 by gandoon »»
Feb 4, 9:10 PM

Poll: » IDOLiSH7 Third Beat! Part 2 Episode 14 Discussion

flaresherbert - Feb 5, 2023

13 by hanyuhi16 »»
Feb 2, 9:36 AM

Poll: » IDOLiSH7: Third Beat! Part 2 Episode 2 Discussion

Partyu - Oct 9, 2022

20 by BenjaminJunior »»
Jan 29, 4:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.