Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Dec 2, 2022 6:10 AM
May 2021
Fking amazing last few eps really felt like crying T-T The ending hit so damn hard and then with Roundabout.. i love this series so much. They actually pulled it off beautifully. Now will be waiting for part 7 announcement someday hopefully :)

10/10
Dec 2, 2022 6:18 AM

Jan 2013
This ending. This damn ending that I heard about for years but fought my urges to know the details. Seeing it now it's just more heartbreaking.
REJECT ANIMU - EMBRACE TOKU
Dec 2, 2022 8:27 AM

Nov 2018
End of an era.

Part 7 when?
MAL EMOJIS - Get your specially formatted emojis for MAL forums.

Dec 2, 2022 9:47 AM
Aug 2016
Just for the opening and ending 10/10. You can't play with my nostalgia like that
Dec 2, 2022 9:53 AM

May 2019
I see trees of green...
Dec 2, 2022 11:29 AM

Jan 2021
I love it, I love it all. The ending was done perfectly, David Production completely nailed it. I know batch 1 was a rocky start but WOW!! I'm so glad we waited that whole year for the final batch because it was completely worth it!

I've always loved part 6, even when people hated it, I always vouched for it and I'm so glad it's widely accepted now because Pucci is such an amazing villain and his lore is just so deep. Just a perfect character who from start to end was menacing, partly understandable, and went for his goals no matter what. I love that about JoJo, in other series, there isn't much feeling of actually winning while with JoJo you feel as if you've won alongside the character after the crazy journey you've just gone through.

Hearing roundabout literally had me screaming and shaking. I really wanted to hear what a wonderful world but hearing Distant Dreamer then Roundabout was just absolutely and utterly amazing.

Thank you David Production for animating JoJo's Bizarre Adventure for all of us! You did what was seen as impossible and then shocked everyone after giving us this amazing anime. I hope to see you again with Steel Ball Run but I will respect any decisions made by you!

Goodbye Original Universe, It's been a hell of a journey and now it is over in anime and manga. It's hard to accept it but I'm just glad I got to experience a once-in-a-lifetime thing.
Dec 2, 2022 11:38 AM

Feb 2019
Perfect episode. I was expecting the edit for the OP to be great (and it was) but bringing back Roundabout was a complete shock. This batch really was peak JoJo
"Do you believe in gravity?"
Dec 2, 2022 11:39 AM
Mar 2021
still in tears bruh fr
Dec 2, 2022 11:44 AM
Aug 2015
This was intense, especially the last episodes of this part they went all out with the production, from colorful animations to music - it works perfect.
Story wise...I can't say I like it. I don't mind that main characters are killed, it just that Pucci felt to me like a B-Tier villian at most, and just got really overpowered in the end. His whole agenda was bullcrap with ascending to heaven and the like.
Then you just decide to reset it all and literally stomp on the characters you've build the series upon and we all grew to like, but instead of a proper "farewell" they get exchanged for cheap replicas in a different universe.
Don't get me wrong, this is a great part and probably the most bizarre so far, living up to JoJo's name.
Dec 2, 2022 12:05 PM
Jan 2021
What in the F*** just happened?

As I was watching the final part of this, this was reminding me of Parts 3 and 5 in the idea that the protagonists have a goal that requires them to seek out a location, and on their journey they have to confront enemies that stand in the way of set goal. It's the primary reason Parts 3 and 5 are my least favorite parts, due to how linear it felt.

However for this final segment of Stone Ocean, it was linear in a way, but as I'm reflecting on the ending it's downright bizarre (PROBABLY THE REASON THIS SERIES HAS THAT IN ITS NAME) and confusing.

I love the addition of Jotaro to the final battle and it added a well needed element to all of this. Without him this would've felt more empty. I like how Anastacia is insistent on marrying Jolyne to the point where he asks Jotaro for his permission. With Jotaro in the mix, it was great to see him and her daughter reunite and work together to try to defeat Father Pucci, or Enrico Pucci.

FF and Weather Storm made a valiant sacrifice in order to assist with the final goal.

The actual final battle was far better than what I saw in Golden Wind. In Part 5, once Giorno got Golden Wind Requiem, it was immediately over and there was not enough time for any hype. With this, Made In Heaven had plenty of time to show off its abilites and we got to see the chaos caused throughout the world. It was a great series of actions, and shoutout to Anastacia for being the bait for the attack (though it didn't pan out).

Now the ending...

WHAT IN THE WORLD JUST HAPPENED?! So Pucci and Emporio ended up making it to the end of the universe, in which the Big Bang created a new universe, and they're in a different version of 2011. And now in order for Pucci to ensure no one gets in the way of this heaven, he must kill Emporio...

But Jolyne thought 9,000 steps ahead and GAVE EMPORIO WEATHER STORM. That came in handy as Emporio was able to have Weather Storm assist him in taking the priest out once and for all.

And now we see this different universe where Jolyne is now Irene, Anastacia is now Anakis?!?!??! BRO WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED NOW?! From what I can tell, this is likely a world in which Father Pucci doesn't exist at all. I guess it's happily ever after. This ending is so BIZARRE, but it works for JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. I want to know more about what transpired.

I hope there is a Part 7 and I can't wait for more!
Dec 2, 2022 1:22 PM
Feb 2017
This is truly a Made in Heaven adaptation. I love part 6 to bits!!

10/10

I just hope that part 7 isn’t Netflix Jailed, please David Productions, let us have our weekly JoJo Fridays back please. Also take as much as you need to make the part 7 anime true bliss.
Dec 2, 2022 3:25 PM

Nov 2018
It might be because I just finished it, but this is arguably my favorite part adapted so far. This last part of the season was so good, I actually thought Pucci might get away with his plan.

I just really wanted to see F.F at the end with the crew in the car. :'(
Dec 2, 2022 3:33 PM

Apr 2022
end to the og jojo's timeline was truly beautiful. the ED song throwback ahhh.
seeing alternate jolyne and anastaia happy is all i needed tho
also, my name is emporio....
Dec 2, 2022 3:46 PM
Jun 2015
What a finale... holy.
Dec 2, 2022 6:29 PM

Apr 2018
The fact that Emporio was the one to actually defeat Pucci in the end with the help of Weather Forecast's stand. Man, imagine being stuck there with some ugly ahh Jolyne and Jotaro.
This was a bizzare end for sure. The whole gang just reunites as fate played a role once again. Anakiss and Irene are a couple, Ermes ain't in jail and Weather is a hitchhiker or something lol.
Fucking hell, this scale of battle was on an universe level and they're back like nothing happend at all.
TO BE CONTINUED!

The third batch was the craziest and the best one for sure. The whole build up of Pucci's plan and the Joestars messing with it was just brilliant. The sound effects and OST were phenomenal. Legit on a whole different level, but the animation could have been better for sure. Not that it's bad, the artstyle is really good though. 9/10.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Dec 2, 2022 7:14 PM
Feb 2021
Emporio is just traumatized forever man. At least he has people that look like his friends, I guess that’s something. 10/10 by David production
Dec 2, 2022 7:58 PM
Apr 2020
Garbage. DP didn't even try lol
Dec 2, 2022 9:02 PM

Sep 2018
What an amazing finale, bravo
I keep moving forward
Dec 2, 2022 9:23 PM

Feb 2010
9/10

Terrible ending though.
Stop the sequels high-ranking stupidity.
Group franchises in Top Anime page.
Because Gintama is just "one" anime and not 5.
Dec 2, 2022 9:30 PM

Aug 2019

Catch me watching this video and feeling the full force of how bittersweet this ending is.
Dec 2, 2022 9:37 PM

May 2015
What a finale.. The end of an era and a universe in JJBA. Jolyne and co seem to be living better lives, I mean none of them are in prison after all! Poor Emporio as the only one to survive the battle though. This was definitely worth waiting for, and I appreciate them bringing it all back together with roundabout at the end. 10/10 from me.
Dec 2, 2022 9:49 PM

Oct 2015
Oh wow. What an incredible ending! I was screaming when I saw Weather's disk getting sucked into Emporio's head! The hype!

And whoa... PUCCI. SERIOUSLY?! Man... you did everything all because... you were anxious of the future? What a coward. Poor soul.

Everyone just suddenly turned up well and alive so I got greedy and wished to see F.F. but I guess that was really greedy. Plus F.F. wasn't even human.

Anyway! Stone Ocean is insane! Love it! I wonder how this has affected other Jojos? I'm dying to know more. I might just read the manga for part 7! XD

OH AND ROUNDABOUT. YES.
   HuaLian <3
Dec 2, 2022 10:39 PM

Nov 2013
The only big problem of this anime adaptation is the fact that Pucci was voiced by Seki Tomokazu instead of Hayami Show. Seki Tomokazu is not a bad voice actor, and he sounds great as Gilgamesh, for example, but as Pucci he sounds really bad. He sounds like the typical guy who does not have a deep voice but is all the time making an effort trying to make his voice sound deep. And this is really a pity especially considering how Pucci already had a great voice actor, who was Hayami Show, which I guess they changed in the game to avoid having two characters with the same voice actor, as Vanilla Ice had Hayami Show's voice as well, so they made Pucci have Nakata Jouji's voice, and then in the anime they changed his voice actor again, and it was a terrible choice.

I dare say this anime would be ten times more enjoyable to watch if Pucci had Hayami Show's voice. I almost felt a bit of depression every time I listened to Pucci's scenes, as I had to perceive over and over again just how bad Seki Tomokazu sounds as Pucci, and also how much better it would be if Hayami Show were the one voicing those lines.

Other than that big problem, I noticed that they removed some scenes that were in the manga. Some removals were good decisions, considering how the original scenes weren't nice in the manga, like the one in which a baby turns old, and also the one in which Weather Report electrocutes girls, but I missed a lot hearing Anasui asking for Mickey Mouse.

Also, they did a poor job leaving the second season with the same opening, and also not making a new ending for the second and for the third season. But at least the ending was a good one, and the addition of the dolphins swimming was nice to see, and the second opening was good as well, but the first opening was terrible, both in terms of visuals and in terms of music.

But leaving those problems aside, the production was great. Fairouz Ai, Umehara Yuuichirou, and Namikawa Daisuke were nice choices. And the animation and sounds are also great overall.

I'm obviously against evolutionism and heliocentricism that are treated as if they were true in this series, besides the way how the female characters wear trousers instead of skirts, but these are problems of the source material and not of the anime adaptation.
“Right is right even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.”
― Saint Augustine
Dec 3, 2022 12:14 AM

Oct 2019
So im a bit lost on some things.
A) How exactly is Pucchi able to fuckin gain these powers. He fuckin installs Dios bone and a green baby into him and has to let them adapt to his body or something?
B) So was Wes Bluemarine (Weather Report) a son of Dio or what? I could have sworn he had a star birthmark on him
"Perfection is perception. For me, humanity's imperfections is what makes it perfect"

Dec 3, 2022 12:52 AM
Jun 2016
Damn, the SFX version of the OP had Jotaro stopping time, and I guess Pucci also sped up time? I like the throwbacks, although I only recognize Phantom Blood and Stand Proud.

Feels kind of weird that it wasn't a JoJo that killed the main villain. Although since Weather Report had the Joestar birthmark, you could make that connection.

The anime glosses over this, but it shows P6's JoJos and their allies. It implies that they've lived normal lives as opposed to a superpowered family and friends fighting antagonists with themes of fate. Although Pucci said the new universe does the same things as the old ones due to fate. Hmn.

You could say that Pucci broke the Joestar curse. So it isn't that the Joestars are his allies as he said in a previous episode. But rather, he is an "ally" to the Joestars.

I was thinking damn, just one ED for this anime? But then Roundabout happened. I like the roundabout theme this series has. The same ED was used for the first and last season for this universe. I also like how it referenced the previous parts.

I know that the Steel Ball Run universe takes place in a new one, independent from the one Pucci reset. Still, I like to think that JoJo would have nine parts in total, a trilogy of trilogies. And at the end of P9, the universe gets reset again. Maybe with a stand called [Roundabout], or the ED for the final episode would be that song. And the series just cycles back to Phantom Blood. Hey, it's just a Game Theory. I know, maybe this won't happen.

Also, for some reason I really like stories where the world gets reset by some sort of radical or passionate individual. In this case, it's Pucci. But someone remains who retains memories of the old world. In this case, it's Emporio.
Mat2468xkDec 3, 2022 12:59 AM
Dec 3, 2022 1:05 AM

Mar 2021
Going into that spoiler-free was pretty bananas. Still feel pretty weird about this part and not sure where it ranks for me, maybe somewhere between parts 1, 5, and 2. Part 6 has some of the highest highs as well as the lowest lows for me. Some fights were completely uninteresting while others had me on the edge of my seat. I am a massive Jotaro fan so seeing him in this part, especially using Star Platinum: The World, was sick. You could argue that the use of Roundabout was fanservice and didn't fit at the end of Stone Ocean but I would disagree. It helped bring that timeline full circle from the beginning of Part 1 to the ending of Part 6. Now Parts 7 and 8 should be in completely separate timelines (not completely sure, haven't read them yet). Overall Stone Ocean was a very positive viewing experience, even with Netflix's release schedule killing a lot of the hype for it. Now the wait for Steel Ball Run begins!
Dec 3, 2022 1:20 AM
Jan 2019
Wow what an ending to part 6, i ahve so many conflicted feelings that was crazy, Dio triumphed over the joestar bloodline crazy
Dec 3, 2022 2:00 AM

Dec 2020
I’m CRYING SO FUCKING HARD RIGHT NOW ED WAS THE BREAKING POINT ARAKIIIIIII WHYYYYY 😭😭😭😭😭
Dec 3, 2022 2:09 AM

Dec 2020
bucciest said:

Catch me watching this video and feeling the full force of how bittersweet this ending is.
why would you show us this I’m crying again now thanks
Dec 3, 2022 2:26 AM

May 2019
What a wonderful finale to a wonderful anime.
A perfect masterpiece.
Dec 3, 2022 3:11 AM

Nov 2019
Doubters in shambles. 10/10... Not even batch releases could deny us JoJo fans from attaining Heaven.
SignsOfSuicideDec 3, 2022 3:50 AM
Don't let others ruin things for you. Even if a toxic fan pisses in your cereal, you could just get another bowl of cereal.
The 50 Anime You Should Watch Before You Die
Dec 3, 2022 3:41 AM
Oct 2018
peak ending the series can ever get
Dec 3, 2022 3:52 AM

Jan 2012
What a amazing ending to a amazing series. Thank you David Production for bringing a great adaption to a beloved manga series that went unoticed for many years until you decided to pick it up ten years ago with part 1. I been following this series for years and truly feels like the end of a long journey. Thank you for all your hard work, And in time maybe you have the interest and manpower to adapt part 7 and 8 eventually as well. Be it two years or 10 years I don´t care, I will look forward to it regardless xd
How I love a game
Dec 3, 2022 5:15 AM
Apr 2009
Roundabout at the end broke me completely.
Dec 3, 2022 6:36 AM
Nov 2018
The plot twists, the feels after Emporio met the rest of the team (who have no idea what happened) and the fking nostalgia nuke that they dropped with the ending made this the best Jojo Ending up to now for me. Feels in Jojo Endings were up to now very rare and short-lived. Also, the visuals of the ED and practically making us discern every character based on their outline (which was fairly easy and quick for me) was such a great idea. I could not have asked for a better ending for the Joestar universe....
I am however deeply saddened by the hype-killing that Netflix caused.
Dec 3, 2022 6:54 AM
May 2021
broop what the 😢😢 i cried so hard after the ending bruh. Our whole Jojo journey through so many parts just got destroyed and changed 😢. Now it's a new world and they didn't showed Jotaro and other characters
Dec 3, 2022 7:22 AM
Jan 2021
Nahh the ending was not good as i expected.......it was utterly trash
Dec 3, 2022 8:36 AM
Nov 2021
Satisfactory ending :)
Dec 3, 2022 8:52 AM
Aug 2015
very dissapointing ending not good at all
Dec 3, 2022 9:03 AM
Feb 2022
best endig in anime
Dec 3, 2022 9:35 AM

Aug 2015
One of the best episodes of all time, Weather Report was really epic in the finale, also i cried when Annasui (Annakiss) appeared and Dinstant Dreamer musical was in the background
Dec 3, 2022 9:41 AM

Nov 2020
Speechless, best ending in fiction is finally adapted, I'm so happy to see my favorite part fully animated. 10/10, as we say in France "Merci Araki pour les travaux"

Dec 3, 2022 9:43 AM
May 2021
Such a beautiful ending, nothing more needs to be said.
Dec 3, 2022 10:08 AM
Sep 2018
I'm kinda disappointed at the creative direction in last minutes. I didn't like Jotaro's theme when Emporio was beating Pucchi and Distant dreamers in the last scene.

I guess this fan-made video was too perfect.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VraQ3rlvDr4

Also, the visuals for roundabouts felt too cheap.
Dec 3, 2022 10:10 AM
Nov 2021
Evangelion type ending. The JoJo we knew has now ended. I JUST WANT AN ANNOUNCEMENT OF STEEL BALL RUN AS FAST AS POSSIBLE.Roundabout in the end made me nostalgic.
Dec 3, 2022 12:13 PM

Aug 2019
nachyochiz said:
bucciest said:

why would you show us this I’m crying again now thanks

It makes it worse when you realize that the person who edited the video used the track that played when Jonathan died.

Dec 3, 2022 1:04 PM

Apr 2015
holy shit the mindfuck these last episodes gave me
Dec 3, 2022 1:30 PM
May 2021
Damn what fab ending!!! <3
Dec 3, 2022 1:50 PM

May 2020
I was aware just like the most of us about this batshit crazy conclusion, but experiencing the same in adaptation was still as thrilling and intriguing as it was back in manga. To think Pucci met his end at the hands of Emporio employing that very stand disc of Weather report he made sure to kept safe in the bargain of his life was a good way to have everything come in full circle. He ain't alone anymore too.

I noticed the changed OP, and liked how they had every JoJo making a slight appearance there. Then Roundabout playing in the end *sob* Such a fitting choice, the 1st ED marking the end of an era, going out as the final ED.

David Production as ever didn't disappoint. Goodbye to the original JoJo's, and original universe. Been a memorable ride since the start. I remember giving manga a 9, so no point in going with anything less than that.

Hope we get Part 7 someday, and hope the shitty streaming service Netflix stay as far away as possible. Just don't want a repeat of part 6, with how they killed the massive hype around the series.
Dec 3, 2022 4:20 PM

Apr 2020
I must say, watching Stone Ocean was definitely more fun than reading the manga, especially this third part. I wasn't very interested on the heroes or the villain when I was reading, but now I love every one of them. Pucci, Jolyne, Emporio, Anasui, Weather Report, Foo Fighters and Ermes. The only part I dislike is still the three Dio's sons, none of them was interesting like Giorno.

I got chills every time Pucci said MADE IN HEAVEN! To think a villain could defeat almost every hero. But Emporio (and weather report, one of the most OP stands until now) were there to remind us that justice is the only way. A bittersweet ending, but very fitting and awesome.

David Production NAILED the final OP and ED, a nostalgic bomb on my face that I wasn't ready for. Thank you for the team for adapting another JoJo part with so much passion and dedication.

Now the question everyone wants the answer: PART 7 WHEN???

Imagine how boring this world would be without Japan - a comment at youtube
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 6: Stone Ocean Part 3 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Za_Panda - Dec 1, 2022

67 by ShadowkillZ »»
Yesterday, 9:14 PM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 6: Stone Ocean Part 3 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AV_SINGH - Dec 1, 2022

78 by ShadowkillZ »»
Yesterday, 4:23 PM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 6: Stone Ocean Part 3 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Magicmist - Dec 1, 2022

54 by Xeehad »»
Oct 19, 8:25 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 6: Stone Ocean Part 3 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Krptic_ - Dec 1, 2022

80 by IvanTheWalker »»
Oct 17, 4:30 PM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 6: Stone Ocean Part 3 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

JedanKomad - Dec 1, 2022

69 by Anayan_Kashyap »»
Oct 2, 4:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.