Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Kinsou no Vermeil: Gakeppuchi Majutsushi wa Saikyou no Yakusai to Mahou Sekai wo Tsukisusumu Episode 6 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Aug 9, 2022 6:59 AM

Nov 2011
So that's Vermeil's demonic form unleashed. Damn.

This was the most intense episode in the series yet but let's face it, Vermeil wold be the only one to stop her since they have an emotional connection. The good news is that he managed to get her back to normal and all seems well again.
Aug 9, 2022 7:58 AM

Apr 2014
Were you stupid, Alto? It was oblivious that Obsidian was a mastermind. Yet you needed him to tell you that he is a mastermind before you noticed it. The most frustrating point was when you protected that criminal from Vermeil. What had you done. Like WHY??! He is a criminal, so why did you need to protect him? If you let Vermeil stab that sh!t Obsidian, nothing bad will happen later on, especially your heart issue.
何それ?意味分かんない
Aug 9, 2022 8:08 AM

Feb 2020
This man really tried to save a criminal wtf... And seeing him trying to kabedon her with his height was kinda funny lol
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 9, 2022 8:25 AM

Jun 2021
A hype and yet a very emotional episode.

While we didn't get to see Vermeil utterly destroy Obsidian, atleast he was punched the shit out of by her with her one punches.

That said, it turned into a tragic love story, with Alto and Vermeil's lives existing in each other's hands. They are basically dead men walking now, until atleast a few decades later when Alto's heart is properly healed up.

All the tragic moments aside, its also showing the rise of Alto as an alpha chad. First kissing Vermeil out of his own volition, then kabedon-ing her and essentially confessing to her at the end, making her blush like crazy lol.

Poor Lilia, you kinda lost the war already /s
Aug 9, 2022 8:41 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Alto threw his own body in the way and got stabbed by an uncontrollable Vermeil to cover for the stupid pathetic Obsidian...
She comes back under control but Alto is still fatally wounded...
Vermeil transfers mana to his wound by kissing him and using his golden mana to heal it.
But the battle isn't over yet as the stupid Obsidian transforms himself into a demon hybrid!
But when you are up against an angry Vermeil who seems to be one of the most powerful beings in the universe, it isn't so easy to win, no matter what form you take!
He wasn't killed but I was happy Vermeil beat him up.
Lilia was happy to see Alto wake up again and started crying xD.
Vermeil said Alto was dead as she pierced his heart with that attack and that he is only alive as his mana and Vermeil's were combined.
The heart in Alto's body right now is Vermeil's!
If he dies, so does she...
She isn't going to have a near immortal lifespan anymore.
His heart requires Vermeil's mana to function it seems.
Vermeil stopped talking to Alto... she feels she doesn't deserve to be around Alto.
BUT THEN ALTO KISSES HER HIMSELF!
NOT TO MENTION THE KABEDON!!!!!
AND AFTER THAT...he ran off in embarrassment of course lol. Even Vermeil was embarrassed.

This was a very emotional episode. Looking forward to the next episode!
Rem4lifexDAug 9, 2022 8:51 AM
AISHITERU...REM!
Aug 9, 2022 8:44 AM

Jul 2017
Vermeil's demonic self enrages thanks to Professor Obsidian, but Alto...has to make one of the most stupidest decisions ever.

On top of being a clueless freak for the criminal himself to piece together the events up to this point, the audacity for Alto to shield the mastermind...is just a moment of insanity (but also owing to the "zero" skillset of his to act this way). Alto's sacrifice didn't help quell Vermeil's anger, but he did by his feelings of trust for her to restore her lifeblood onto him with golden mana (this is where the Vermeil "in Gold" name derives from). In a sense, this actually reminded me that something similar like this happened in Zero no Tsukaima, the EXACT same process.

Obsidian has that SAO rape villain feel (prolly because of the VA), and then there's Vermeil being One Punch Woman and Chris helping out a bit for revenge. Anywho, Vermeil restoring Alto's lfe with golden mana that makes up her demonic heart, it's a one-for-one taking if Alto's not careful the next time.

The incident has mostly quivered (at least for now), and Vermeil has become more enclosed affter letting loose of her "living disaster" real self, but Alto...made sure to confirm that's she is his through both a kabedon and a kiss of assurance.

Alto's the mindless one, but also a chad alright when it matters. Too bad Lilia, you don't stand a chance now.
Aug 9, 2022 8:49 AM

Feb 2021
I still don't understand wtf the professor was trying to do.

Guess things are getting more "dramatic" now
Aug 9, 2022 8:53 AM

Oct 2008
oh man! That's saitama's normal punch! Vermeil so awesome!!!

Aug 9, 2022 8:53 AM
Oct 2020
So what was the professor's goal?
Aug 9, 2022 9:12 AM

Mar 2022
I get it. It was needed to up the stakes that were very low with her nigh invincibility by establishing a weak point. But holly shit is it stupid.

So he doomed her to a human life span? In manga atleast, I understood she will be free of this after decades when his own heart regrows, but here
it's outright stated she swaped the hearts? Is it a translation/adaptation issue?

Anyway, his righteousness swapped what, 30-40 years of teacher villains life force for possibly thousands of years of Vermeils. Good job Hero. I hate this batman shit
Also dude, you'd be dead before her claw exited you at your back. Ain't no last words with a 15cm hole in your body.

Other than that, One punch woman Vermeil had me hearing a different OST in the back of my head. Very epic.
SugoiDekaiOppaiAug 9, 2022 9:18 AM
Aug 9, 2022 9:23 AM

Jun 2021
Amazing episode, 10/10 for me.

Love Vermeil and Alto so much, best couple <3
Aug 9, 2022 9:30 AM

Mar 2022
oh so then this episode is an 10/10 , not gonna lie i really hate that obisidian teacher that guy ,
alto and vermeli so the love story begins

Aug 9, 2022 9:31 AM

Oct 2017
Wasn't expecting things to get this serious, damn. Vermeil used her own heart to save Alto and now she shares same lifespan as him, she went this far for him. She truly cares for him a lot and Alto loves her too. Vermeil getting embarrassed by that kiss was cute.
Aug 9, 2022 9:34 AM

Jul 2021
This was hands down the best episode till now.

The first half was so fucking intense. I couldn't just believe Alto died like that, that too by Vermeil's attack. You know I'm watching Vinland Saga and the first part of this episode was kind of on the same level of intense as Vinland Saga and that's saying something.

I did not expect the heart part. I can understand Vermiel's feelings though, she wouldn't have been able to live if she didn't save Alto there. This heart thing has many downsides but it has at least one upside, now Vermiel and Alto will live and die together, this is especially great because it's confirmed that Alto has fallen in love with Vermiel too. Though not so great for Lilia, she has basically no chance now.

The last part was really well done. Even I felt so bad when Vermeil stopped talking and started saying stuff like she shouldn't be near Alto and stuff, the following things that happened with Alto's speech and him kissing and pushing Vermiel against the wall and stuff was just so good. Vermiel realisng what the kiss meant and blushing was so cute.

Loved this episode a lot. 5/5. This anime has exceeded all expectations I had after watching it's first episode. Good stuff man. Also TIL what a Kabedon is.

AkeZZZ said:
The most frustrating point was when you protected that criminal from Vermeil. What had you done. Like WHY??! He is a criminal, so why did you need to protect him? If you let Vermeil stab that sh!t Obsidian, nothing bad will happen later on, especially your heart issue.
jsooka said:
This man really tried to save a criminal wtf..
I think it wasn't like he wanted to save Obsidian, it was more like he didn't want Vermiel to kill someone, it wasn't mentioned so can't really say. I also think that maybe there could be some rule in their world where if a person's familiar kills someone then the master has to pay for it too, so you can understand. Well things are mostly back to normal except for a huge lifespan sacrifice on Vermeil's part.
TsutanaiFuunAug 9, 2022 9:42 AM

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Aug 9, 2022 9:40 AM

Jan 2018
Vermeil being stabbed by surprise was dumb. Obsidian just casually admitting he drugged 5 people was also very dumb. The rest of the episode was ok. I wonder where the show will go from here.
Aug 9, 2022 9:47 AM

Feb 2019
Best episode by far. Just goosebumps all around. Vermeil’s heart being connected to Alto is poetic. I’m so proud of my boy for finally standing up, being an alpha, taking initiative and letting vermeil know how he feels. Was hard watching vermeil who’s usually so upbeat and aggressive just look so sad and defeated.

Flustered vermeil is best vermeil

I’m guessing the co-conspirator the president fought was the girl that obsidian took advantage of who had a crush on him. Hope she’s doing ok.

Hoping Lilia doesn’t get left behind and that we keep the harem dynamic
Marinate1016Aug 9, 2022 9:59 AM
Aug 9, 2022 10:13 AM
Feb 2021
Action scenes does not feel epic or special (although they don't look bad) but the romance scenes of this episode were wholesome/satisfactory! I liked the fact that Alto kisses Vermeil o confess his love to her.
Aug 9, 2022 10:19 AM
Mar 2022
muy buena animacion y el princeso ya esta tomando riendas en el asunto
Aug 9, 2022 10:29 AM
Sep 2021
ANIME PERFEITO HISTORIA LINDA
Aug 9, 2022 10:33 AM
Jan 2018
So vermil gives him her heart and both die if either are killed. I have thought alto would have eternal life now (as long has they aren’t killed )that he has her heart but I guess not.
did it say if altos heart grows back or was it vermil’s heart adjusting to altos body?. And will he always need her mana ?

Wonder what would have happened if vermil killed him would alto be punished, would something happen to vermil.
Mattinator95Aug 9, 2022 11:12 AM
Aug 9, 2022 10:47 AM
Aug 2019
mm yes, another one stupidly naive mc, can't even instantly read what is happening and almost killed himself for the villain
Aug 9, 2022 10:51 AM

Aug 2013
so...that escalated quickly...and in a way I was not expecting.
Don't believe the hype.
Aug 9, 2022 10:55 AM
Jul 2012
I am only watching the show because of the cute interactions between Alto, Vermil and Lilia. They can just skip the action and fighting scenes.
Aug 9, 2022 10:55 AM

Oct 2019
I cringed a bit but ngl there were some wholesome moments 😳
Aug 9, 2022 11:09 AM
Mar 2021
lilia seriously is the most useless charachter i have never seen in my whole life she literally did an said nothing
Aug 9, 2022 11:21 AM

Jun 2015
Loved it. We got a bit of exposition from the bad guy and a bit of action from our main MCs just shitting on puny power plays. Loved it, next eps pls!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Aug 9, 2022 11:31 AM

Jun 2015
MadanielFL said:
I still don't understand wtf the professor was trying to do.

Guess things are getting more "dramatic" now

They were seeking power to to take into control even greeter more powerful demons by manipulating them with whatever toxic they been injecting into things. Made a mistake trying it on MCs summons.
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Aug 9, 2022 11:47 AM
Apr 2020
This episode was easily one of the best episodes to air in years in my opinion. I loved it so much and now I am insanely hyped for what's to come, and with this being mid-season, I can't even begin to imagine how good the season-finale is gonna be.
Aug 9, 2022 12:05 PM
May 2019
Curious to see the reactions! For me it's the opposite, the stupidity of Alto was so tiresome that I am dropping.
Aug 9, 2022 12:29 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Welp. Alto finally leveled up and became a man by confessing his feelings to Vermeli now that the two of them are bounded for life. Now that we got the preliminary stuff out of the way the story can finally begin so I can't wait what the next arc would be.
Aug 9, 2022 12:33 PM
Sep 2020
This episode made me drop the show, and I didn't even finish it... I don't even understand why he made that stupid decition to try to save hes life? It seems really forced to me just to try to make some drama. Too bad because I was enjoying the anime.
Aug 9, 2022 12:54 PM
Feb 2018
I have a few questions for light novel/ manga reader

first Alto assumes Vermil will have a human lifespan is not the other way around with the demon heart keep him alive far past what an normal human can have?

two does his have a demon heart affect his magic use and his gold mana. Also what make the gold mana so important or special it not be explained in show

final is this a harem or love triangle (polygon) with Atlo Vermil, lilia and maybe chris or the student council president as she on the cover
Aug 9, 2022 1:15 PM
May 2016
Good episode and I like how the chemistry between vermil and alto is getting so much better!!!
Aug 9, 2022 1:44 PM
Jun 2019
I guess the professor was just any generic bad guy that needs to move the "plot?" along. What's even the plot now? What were his goals and his motivations? We didn't even get a least a cliche that he's trying to control the world, or attain immortality bullshit. Nothing. That was the least they could've done.

BTW, this is just my opinion, but Alto SHOULD have died on impact if his heart was torn apart, likely some torn lungs too, and he had a giant hole in his chest. Ain't no way that doesn't hurt and he has enough strength to GET UP and make a whole speech.

At least there were some consequences to his heart being destroyed or something.

Also, this is just a nitpicky question. But if Vermeil can give her heart away, can she take it back? Like Alto is at the end of his lifespan and she simply takes her heart back so he doesn't die with it, killing them both.
Graduated High School in May of 2022. Summer vacation has finally arrived. I have once again regained the power of a new anime fan, being able to watch multiple anime episodes in a day. Time to binge-watch every single anime I can into the night until college arrives. SADGE. SUPER SADGE... College has begun as of Monday, August 30, 2022, so you won't be seeing me much around these parks. See you on weekends, I guess... School me is back. Sigh! I'll at least try for one anime a day with all this course load.
Aug 9, 2022 1:53 PM

Mar 2022
Paladin23 said:

first Alto assumes Vermil will have a human lifespan is not the other way around with the demon heart keep him alive far past what an normal human can have?

two does his have a demon heart affect his magic use and his gold mana. Also what make the gold mana so important or special it not be explained in show

final is this a harem or love triangle (polygon) with Atlo Vermil, lilia and maybe chris or the student council president as she on the cover

The thing is, his heart is mentioned again in the manga exactly once and in this translation its somewhat toned down, with her repairing his own heart through decades with her mana and then going separate ways free of the life force bond, atleast thats how I understood. What he does get out of the bond is a permanent power upgrade, like when she gave him his mana back in EP2, but he's always like this now. Gold mana is never explained, it is just supposed to be very strong demon magic.

SPOILERS OBVIOUSLY

SugoiDekaiOppaiAug 9, 2022 1:58 PM
Aug 9, 2022 1:58 PM

Feb 2011
Great episode! Glad to see some drama. I expected the heart pierce to have side effects, but i was hoping for it to be cooler (like he'd gain demon mana, or maybe become more demonic)

Anyway, glad to see it does have some repercussions, and now vermeil and alto are more intertwined than ever

The kiss at the end was cute, overall very good

Aug 9, 2022 2:00 PM

May 2021
That was a pretty boring and cheesy resolution. On the plus side, Vermeil's demon form ACTUALLY looks hideous.

Aug 9, 2022 2:05 PM
Feb 2021
BEST episode so far. The relationship development at the end was nice as well
Aug 9, 2022 2:08 PM
Feb 2018
SugoiDekaiOppai said:
Paladin23 said:

The thing is, his heart is mentioned again in the manga exactly once and in this translation its somewhat toned down, with her repairing his own heart through decades with her mana and then going separate ways free of the life force bond, atleast thats how I understood. What he does get out of the bond is a permanent power upgrade, like when she gave him his mana back in EP2, but he's always like this now. Gold mana is never explained, it is just supposed to be very strong demon magic.

SPOILERS OBVIOUSLY

thanks for explaining they way they explain the hear thing int he show make me think of an old movie dragonheart where a child was give part of an dragon heart he grow up to be a tyrant and the dragon had to let someone kill him to take out the tyrant.

it weird they make a big deal of the gold mana but don't explain it
Aug 9, 2022 2:30 PM
Jan 2021
Tbh Professor Obsidian gave light Yagami vibes
Aug 9, 2022 2:33 PM
Jul 2022
CHAD HE A CHAD PLAY MOVES ON TEH DEMON
Aug 9, 2022 2:40 PM

Sep 2018
That turned out to be way more emotionally engaging than I'd expected.

I love the idea of Vermeil literally giving her heart to Alto.

And didn't Alto lose his heart to Vermeil long before this episode.

I feel sorry for Lilia, her love for Alto was strong but she must know now that Alto and Vermeil's bond is on a whole different level.

For a dumb little ecchi show this has been surprisingly entertaining so far.

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Aug 9, 2022 3:00 PM

May 2018
good episode. Everything gets resolved with a kiss UwU. Koyasu's voice is too unique I can tell when he voices villains from their first appearance lol
Aug 9, 2022 3:26 PM
Sep 2015
Trash. The author had a chance of doing something actually different from pretty much every single show but he changed his mind 30 seconds later.
Aug 9, 2022 3:29 PM

Apr 2017
jadefox08 said:
lilia seriously is the most useless charachter i have never seen in my whole life she literally did an said nothing

Remember sakura? Yes.
Aug 9, 2022 4:02 PM
Jul 2019
I hated the part where Vermeil was cold with Alto ... but he saved the episode with the kiss scene !))
Aug 9, 2022 4:08 PM
Dec 2017
This whole anime is so dumb... This episode was the deciding factor in me dropping it altogether.
Aug 9, 2022 4:11 PM
Dec 2020
Really interesting setup from last episode, Vermeil being controlled and the President being occupied by some other demon. I was looking forward to how it would play out.

Alas, I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up.
First of there was a lot of potential for Alto to shine here. He's supposedly smart, so it would have made sense for him to understand what was going on from the chain and his pact mark acting up. However, he remains the clueless buffoon he's been the entire show.
The villain, in the most comical way I've seen in a while, has to tell Alto that he's behind everything. Of course his controll over Vermeil is broken immediately afterwards by Alto, in a superbly boring way. There was another chance here to show that Alto has some redeeming qualities, if he had used some sort of magic to break the controll. That would have made Alto interesting though, can't have that.

Vermeil is now running amok. Allright, cool. Makes sense, she was given a substance to turn her berserk.
Vermeil kills Alto. Now that would have been shocking and interesting....if he hadn't thrown himself in front of the villain. Twice. The second time without his heart or lungs. Seems he's so special he doesn't need those. Until he does so he can die after all.
I actually like Vermeil killing Alto and the consequences that result of it. Just...write those events in way that doesn't require Alto to be an utter fool and borderline immortal at the same time ffs.

Instead of throwing himself in front of Vermeils attack like an utter retard, he could have tried to block it with magic. Have him try talking, maybe even approaching and touching Vermeil, make it look like its working, then have her kill him. You still get the same effect, but at least Alto keeps his dignity.

Also, what the fuck is up with Chris just doing exactly 1 driveby-attack and then fucking off? Feel like that would never have satisfied her.

Also, how are they going to keep it secret now that Vermeil is a demon? Looked like everyone at school felt her power, and she was suspicious to begin with as the only human familiar ever. On top of that you have the villain captive now, who could spill the beans.
Aug 9, 2022 4:30 PM
Dec 2016
Brilliant episode
Aug 9, 2022 4:33 PM

Dec 2014
Meh, Alto attempting to save the professor after he gave an entire exposition on how he is evil and essentially caused harm to Vermeil didn't sit well with me, really ruined the episode for me. I highly doubt the purpose of that was for moral reasons but more of an excuse to create the drama we got. If we were going to get a cliche resolution then I'd have much preferred if Vermeil at least maimed the professor followed by Alto doing some magic shit to calm Vermeil down and bonding somehow through that.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kinsou no Vermeil: Gakeppuchi Majutsushi wa Saikyou no Yakusai to Mahou Sekai wo Tsukisusumu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2022

145 by itzritzlol »»
Aug 11, 2:15 PM

Poll: » Kinsou no Vermeil: Gakeppuchi Majutsushi wa Saikyou no Yakusai to Mahou Sekai wo Tsukisusumu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2022

56 by GooseHybrid »»
Aug 11, 12:31 PM

Poll: » Kinsou no Vermeil: Gakeppuchi Majutsushi wa Saikyou no Yakusai to Mahou Sekai wo Tsukisusumu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 5, 2022

187 by tgvaz »»
Jul 10, 7:30 AM

Poll: » Kinsou no Vermeil: Gakeppuchi Majutsushi wa Saikyou no Yakusai to Mahou Sekai wo Tsukisusumu Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 2, 2022

69 by smemorato »»
Feb 22, 5:31 AM

Poll: » Kinsou no Vermeil: Gakeppuchi Majutsushi wa Saikyou no Yakusai to Mahou Sekai wo Tsukisusumu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2022

109 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Dec 26, 2023 10:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.