Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 20, 2013 10:35 AM
Mar 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Looks like everything is going together. Nenene undergoing some sort of medical experiment against her will, and the Paper Sisters deciding to rescue her.

The Paper Sisters managed to get pretty far in their assault against Dokusensha, but looks like a huge fight coming up.
Dec 28, 2013 7:47 PM

Feb 2013
Aww man! There's gonna be a fight probably. Still no sign of Yomiko. I hope she appears soon.
May 27, 2014 12:09 PM

May 2012
This anime sure too a whole change in direction but well I like it, it had some nice action and development and well let's see what's next! Let's hope they can rescue Sensei before it's too late!
Aug 19, 2017 10:45 PM

Jun 2016
As always, these episodes bore me to death, really hoping the second half of the show doesn't take an approach like this but I can't say that it's likely it won't. This shift of eccentric, yet very human slice of life, to cheesy action movie with silly motives and action that has nearly no rules and ridiculous, yet not memorable antagonists even including their designs(minus Junior because he's been developed to some degree, what a cute character), I'm really not a fan of it.
Apr 12, 2021 2:45 PM

Jun 2014
Mr. Lee is pure evil, and Nenene is suffering.

The sisters have infiltrated Dokusensha, but now they face Wong. He'll be their toughest opponent yet.

Jun 22, 2022 6:24 PM

Jan 2020
They're doing my girl dirty. Hopefully she doesn't come out of this situation too broken. Though, maybe the experiments will give Nenene mastery over paper as well? Assuming the experiments work it's just going to spike her IQ, but potentially at the cost of her already amazing personality. We haven't seen a successful case yet, right? I guess anything could happen really.

Man, I hope the sisters didn't just abandon all that money. If so, that's twice they walked away from a payday. I don't know how much they got this time, but apparently "enough to last a lifetime." It didn't look like that much, but it would be stupid to not stash that somewhere and come back to it. I really am going to lose considerable respect for them if they threw away all that money. Plus, if they did, they have no fucking right to ever complain about being broke again. At this point they are just actively choosing to be in poverty.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Feb 3, 2023 12:31 PM
Jul 2020
Woah didnt think it could get crazier but it just did jeez. Very interesting developments in this episode
Feb 3, 2023 12:33 PM
Sep 2018
I like it! This is what Read or Die is about. I love the SoL as much as the next guy but this is where the story has always been headed

More topics from this board

Poll: » R.O.D the TV Episode 2 Discussion

AbZeroNow - May 16, 2013

11 by hitoki27 »»
Jan 31, 8:45 PM

Poll: » R.O.D the TV Episode 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2012

13 by hitoki27 »»
Jan 31, 8:37 PM

Poll: » R.O.D. TV Episode 26 Discussion

PKAmmoTroop - Jan 17, 2009

33 by nhkam »»
Jan 9, 2:04 PM

Poll: » R.O.D the TV Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2012

10 by MiMiXSheShe »»
Dec 9, 2023 9:27 PM

Poll: » R.O.D the TV Episode 9 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Oct 24, 2010

12 by oceanmachine »»
Jun 4, 2023 9:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.