Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 13, 2020 8:05 AM
Jul 2018
Oh no, postman has a Professor Oak hair!
May 4, 2020 6:07 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Nice happy and warm environment during this episode :)
May 9, 2020 5:44 PM

Mar 2019
Heartwarming episode, the fireworks were great
May 16, 2020 11:17 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Nice festival, nice boat, nice feelings. Glad to see Ai-cwhan again after some weird moment on the first episode. Well, since the previous ending scene, my question got cleared here with Ai reason why she cant reply Akari comment as usual. Amazing direction there, while considering this as a SoL. With two more episodes left what Aria can give to me? Hope Ai-cwhan can stay there until last moment.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 21, 2021 9:46 PM

Feb 2019
Another fantastic, relaxing, beautiful episode! Aria at its best indeed.

I love their autumn/winter uniforms. They looks so elegant and beautiful in it.

What a heartwarming moment, seeing Ai-chan once again! It's always great to mark the end of the season with the return of Ai from Manhome. The friendship shared between Ai and Akari is just so cute! It's wonderful how they've framed the entire series using that relationship, with each episode being a retelling of events in Akari's emails to Ai. I can totally see Ai one day becoming an Undine, Akari's apprentice! Would love to see that day come. Also, Ai's totally grown hasn't she? I feel like she's just a bit tad taller and more mature.

Was expecting them to become undines here. Not that I'm disappointed, but can't wait to see them get that hard-earned title!
Jul 17, 2021 2:18 PM

Feb 2020
Ai... You're adorable but... You just don't pass yourself for dead for an entire week just because you want to surprise your friend. Especially not after you told her your grandma is sick. You meanie. (Seriously she scared me, I thought her grandma was dead and the episode would take a dark turn to deal with the topic of grief.)

Well, another great episode ! I didn't want to give this season a 9 since there's Origination to come which apparently is the best season, but if the last episode is just as good (which I'm sure it will be), then who cares, I'm gonna give it a 9 anyway.
Jul 26, 2021 3:25 PM

Aug 2018
I was getting some seriously ominous vibes at first. I thought both grandmas were gonna turn up dead or something! But I should have known that wouldn't happen. This episode felt like a finale and I totally expected them to become full fledged Undines at the end.
Apr 16, 2022 8:32 PM

Mar 2018
This episode just had me smiling the whole time, nice to see the gang all together.

Planning a party and seeing it succeed has to be one of the best feelings.

The fireworks at the end capped off this perfect episode.
Jun 3, 2022 11:28 PM

May 2021
Space travel must be cheap to move around that much
Or maybe shes rich
Inhales oxygen
Aug 31, 2022 10:23 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Funny how the mailman is still referred to as "Mailman-san"
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Jul 5, 1:58 AM

Jul 2023
finally, all come together again, it made my heart warm

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aria the Natural Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

aero - Jun 18, 2008

53 by Marietta »»
Sep 27, 3:51 AM

Poll: » Aria the Natural Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

aero - Jun 7, 2008

63 by VampireLord1024 »»
Sep 16, 1:26 AM

Poll: » Aria the Natural Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Feb 23, 2008

56 by eblf2013 »»
Jul 19, 5:28 PM

Poll: » Aria the Natural Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Feb 25, 2008

62 by Cabbage_Cat »»
Jul 8, 2:53 AM

Poll: » Aria the Natural Episode 4 Discussion

aero - May 27, 2008

49 by nirererin »»
Jul 5, 1:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.