Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 12, 2022 5:28 AM

Nov 2011
Yikes, I'm guessing the conflict between humans and demons in this show is going to be a recurring plot element in this show. At least Mathias and his party handled that well.

It also feels like Lurie and Arma improves with each passing episode in the show. Hope they can keep that up.
Feb 12, 2022 6:26 AM
Jul 2018
That was a very short war. Even can be be the shortest one in history. lol
Feb 12, 2022 6:28 AM

Apr 2014
Iris headbutted that giant monster. lol
Mathias is too overpowered and can manage everything, He can annihilate the whole kingdom with ease. Yet no one questions him about his identity or his origin up until this point. lol

何それ?意味分かんない
Feb 12, 2022 7:36 AM
Sep 2015
Those demons are too hot I just can't! Such a waste of their abs muscle...
Feb 12, 2022 7:49 AM

Aug 2020
Matty's so generic XD. I don't expect something from this show but it is still fun to watch. Finally they finished off the demons. Time for the strongest Sage's new adventure with his harem!

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Feb 12, 2022 8:02 AM

Apr 2009
So there's enough fail safes that the barrier on the capital won't be gone anytime soon? What about the students from the First and Second Academy, heck any adventurers from the entire kingdom or the capital guards, the elite knights and court mages/sages, aside from Matty's party, nobody seems to be capable of dispatching even low-level demons on their own?
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Feb 12, 2022 8:07 AM

Jul 2021
This episode was pretty enjoyable.

Alma and Lurie have become really powerful, they both are able to defeat demons on their own now.

The barrier was set and the herd of monsters was dealt with too, rather too quickly, it's either that Matty is too damn OP or the pacing is too damn fast or maybe it's both?

Also as expected, Alma and Lurie are leaving the academy too (also Iris). The real adventure begins now I guess, they aren't in the walls of the academy now, they are going to be in the wild. I'm sure they will face even more challenges now and grow even more powerful.

5/5 episode. Looking forward to next one.
TsutanaiFuunFeb 12, 2022 8:11 AM

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Feb 12, 2022 8:23 AM

Jul 2021
Another very boring episode.
What was supposed to be a great battle, ended in a very simple and boring way.
asdasdsadad
Feb 12, 2022 8:35 AM
Dec 2020
Imma keep it 100. This anime is fucking dogwater
Feb 12, 2022 9:09 AM

Mar 2013
Too fast paced but I still love this series, its characters and especially the ED.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Feb 12, 2022 9:19 AM

Dec 2016
When you're playing a Horde game on easy settings:

Meh, even the giant lion boss was probably more boring than the disposable mazoku that at least were superior in numbers, that huge monster just stood there taking every single attack.
Feb 12, 2022 9:22 AM
Feb 2021
Did it really take Lurie a whole wagon load of magistones to get that one spell right? I think somebody is owed a spanking.

Matty-kun has nothing left to learn at Second Academy? Did he ever learn anything there? Didn't he actually teach them "real " magic?

Keep him on as a student so the Kingdom can come to his aid? But wait, his boogers are likely more powerful than the whole kingdom combined, so what the heck can the kingdom do to help him?

Why did a 3000 year old dragon turn into a 10 yo girl again?

Bedside Iri'ss cute voice, I'm not sure what people are really liking about this.

Feb 12, 2022 9:36 AM

Jan 2013
What a god awful rip of an anime....If you going to copy other anime's at least try to make it better than the one copied.
Feb 12, 2022 9:36 AM

Jan 2013
strawb0nes said:

You are being to generous.
Feb 12, 2022 9:39 AM
Dec 2020
Vooo said:
strawb0nes said:

You're right dawg this shits worse than Dogwater. Idk why I haven't fucking dropped it yet
Feb 12, 2022 11:56 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Alma and Lurie are now really powerful and can fight most weak-medium power demons pretty well! Matthias also destroyed all the monsters that were attacking the school and the big monster at the end to gain experience as he said. He is now leaving the academy with Lurie, Alma and Iris to search for Dragon Veins.

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Feb 12, 2022 12:12 PM

Jan 2021
strawb0nes said:
Vooo said:

You're right dawg this shits worse than Dogwater. Idk why I haven't fucking dropped it yet
Watching shit like this makes me genuinely appreciate well written/animated anime even more. As for why I haven't dropped it. I'm curious to see how much chapters they adapt/skip.
Feb 12, 2022 12:16 PM

Jan 2021
Man its so fun seeing Matty win every battle. That was sarcasm by the way. For a hot second I thought that lion beast was going to be a challenge for Matty, then I remembered what kind of anime I was watching.
Feb 12, 2022 1:35 PM

May 2018
good episode. Man's really graduated school in 5 episodes lol
Feb 12, 2022 2:40 PM

Dec 2021
The most boring episode so far, Enemy basically died in 1 hit or 2 hits or 3 hits, Lurie make around 10 arrows before 2 demon appear but somehow Alma out of arrow (just shoot 2 arrow) where is another arrow? 2 first demon basically not demon for me. Whole academy have infinite supply of mana, they shoot many spell without having drink potion or something. Matthy 1 shot enemy, normal. Matthy slice boss, normal. They already graduate? yo wtf, so what matthy do in academy? making barrier? so what academy do to him? nothing. They totally speedrun this anime

The only good thing in this episode, Matthy yeet Iris to monster
Feb 12, 2022 3:28 PM

Nov 2009
Stark700 said:
Yikes, I'm guessing the conflict between humans and demons in this show is going to be a recurring plot element in this show. At least Mathias and his party handled that well.

That's been the plot since start of episode 1 before Matty decide to reincarnate, he was killing off Demons.

___ ___ ___

And we got the Demon getting massacred by the powered up Academy (or just Matty...)

Tho there were some weird parts. Such as the first Demon getting taken down. Somehow the students were able to "reach" with their spells when earlier they literally said they couldn't... The Demon got hit by the arrow, but he didn't lower down... so how did the student's spell suddenly able to hit?

Other thing is... they literally haven't activate the barrier yet, but somehow there was already a barrier to block the Demon's attacks... they mentioned it was cause of Matty, but he was working on something else before the first Demon got taken down.

I have no idea why Matty had to yeet Iris... was there a point to that? lol... It feel like Matty treats Iris like a toy.

And the Lion monster didn't do anything... all it did was stand there getting beat up and die... it didn't even bother trying to fight back... yet again, was there a point to this?

___ ___ ___

Also, the "graduate" doesn't really mean much in this world... since most of the curricular is "fighting power" and not "education". That's why they can easily graduate, since they already have power beyond what the dumb-downed humanity's academy can offer. (in fact, majority of the early episodes literally has Matty being the top instructor of the academy... he isn't even a student anymore ever since he killed the first Demon at the Colosseum)

___ ___ ___

Anyways... yea, everything is pretty much rushed and predictable.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Feb 12, 2022 4:51 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
I can't help but laugh when Lurie took the whole wagon of magistone to created one arrow. Girl really wasted all the resources for one damn arrow and Mathy just praised her no matter what. Smh. At least cute silly Iris saved this episode from a misery and glad Alma decided to join too because Mathy really need a strong cockblocker from a simp Lurie, seriously. Frowned my forehead to headmaster that suggest them taking a scholarship since they might've been getting trouble somehow on their adventure. Really? Too bad Mathy accepted it, maybe because its a convenience tool to let them pass through each kingdom more easily. Fine, that's the kind of trouble, sure. Well since Mathy and the rest already 'graduate' with a 'style', lets see if their adventure hold a good meaning of adventure....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 13, 2022 2:23 AM

Jul 2017
The great barrier on the magic academy...and what the others do not know is that Matty is already leaps ahead of knowing to plan contingencies to defeat demons coming their way.

Matthias did all the planning, and it's the students, Alma and Lurie who turns all the action into fruition. Be it the onslaught of demons or the successful activation of the barrier made from demons, Matty is always there to witness good progress from a larger scale. Although, throwing Iris right onto a golem one-shotting it is weird. As expected, Matthias tries to take out the final boss, using as much of his Crest of Failure magic power as possible.

Once again, a significant battle like this with content wedged down to an all-out fight is underwhelming, and this is done for the 2nd time here since the premiere episode.

Since Matty has all of his skills on crack, there's nothing more for Second Academy to teach him, and at least giving him a scholarship is the only way to keep him on tab with his departure. Of course, Alma, Lurie and Iris took the opportunity to jump in on the bandwagon to attach to Matty on their own adventure.

Really getting boring here...
Feb 13, 2022 3:26 AM

Feb 2014
I did like how Matthias grabbed Iris and simply threw her into the enemy hoard, head first.

Aside from that, this episode did feel too easy for Matthias' group. The demons were nothing but smack talking and were easily disposed off, as was the larger monster wave, including the massive monster which he took care of.

With the whole town protected by the barrier, the group will now leave the academy, although they'll get a special student status while they travel the world together. I'm hoping the second half of this series will be more satisfying, as it still feels too rushed and lackluster at times, even though Alma, Lurie and Iris are enjoyable to watch.
Feb 13, 2022 4:28 AM
Jan 2009
I like Matty's attitude of speedrunning XP gain by making the boss monster that can wipe out everyone.
Feb 13, 2022 3:57 PM
Jul 2020
Apu-Hasan said:
That was a very short war. Even can be be the shortest one in history. lol
Ha, that was just buying time till the OP character showed up. Like Saitama in OPM
Feb 14, 2022 7:08 AM

Aug 2013
Well, the demon's invasion was sorted out easily because of Mathias. I know is mainly because Mathias is too overpowered but the demons in this show are a disappointment.

Feb 16, 2022 8:10 AM

Mar 2014
My God this show is a real fire dumpster
Feb 25, 2022 10:40 PM

Nov 2019
Was that it? That was the big invasion?? "They were so weak MC had to lend power to make it look like a good fight."

Talk about being organized, one demon attacked first but failed to do any damage imagine if all of them were organized and attacked together against the students?? So full of plot convenience.

Special scholarship student lol, Matthias taught an entire curriculum better than any faculty at his school. Not to mention his incantless spellcasting peers are stronger than any military personnel in their kingdom. But I guess we will avoid that detail.
Mar 6, 2022 6:41 AM

Oct 2017
Pretty tense episode as they face hoard of monsters but thnx to everyone's hardwork they managed to win easily. Also I'm glad the girls decided to stay with Matty.
Mar 22, 2022 5:32 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Sure that it was a true battlefield, and of course mainly thanks to Matthias they did great and resolved everything, now he's quitting the academy (even though he's basically still a student), and of course his harem would follow him xD
May 8, 2022 1:41 AM

Jul 2015
Just Mathias saving the day again nothing special other than him throwing poor Iris at one of the creatures.

May 31, 2022 3:40 PM

Mar 2013
Byniavo said:
good episode. Man's really graduated school in 5 episodes lol

He was doing the schooling 10 min into episode 1 lol
Aug 25, 2022 4:10 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
This was a pretty boring climax for this arc, yeah the demons looked kinda cool, yeah that final monster was cool, yeah there was a funny moment where Matthias yeets Iris into the monster lol, and yeah it was cool to see the students of the academy doing something without Matthias, but it was overall pretty boring lol.

I can tell this finale really suffered from rushing the adaptation, these fights should have been longer and the situation should have seemed more dire, but at no point did it feel like anyone was in danger, and the shield they prepared didn’t even do much lol, that final monster also looked awesome but it did absolutely nothing and just stood there as they attacked it lol. I’m still enjoying this but I really hope this gets better in the 2nd half now that we’ve left the school, because it’s looking more like a 6/10 than a 7.
TheColonel76Aug 25, 2022 4:20 AM
Aug 15, 4:22 PM
Aug 2024
Weird how he didnt say anything to the students that he taught as he left. As if they werent his students, even briefly.

More topics from this board

» Will we get a Sequel?

IndienRock - Oct 7

12 by diamondd24 »»
Oct 12, 6:26 AM

Poll: » Shikkakumon no Saikyou Kenja Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2022

62 by JugNut001 »»
Aug 24, 1:07 AM

Poll: » Shikkakumon no Saikyou Kenja Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2022

38 by Deo-Korusu »»
Aug 15, 3:54 PM

Poll: » Shikkakumon no Saikyou Kenja Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 22, 2022

55 by saidlah03 »»
Jul 17, 6:22 AM

Poll: » Shikkakumon no Saikyou Kenja Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2022

28 by curzon17 »»
Feb 3, 3:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.