Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 12, 2021 5:58 AM

Jul 2017
We start the adaptation of the final volume (Volume 10) of the manga, of which the English translation I doubt will ever be released, so go in blind for this one even if the anime adaptation sucks.

The feud between the Professor and the Exorcist, gets underway while the rest vie a way out of the house that's covered in miasma. Erika finally makes her curse powers useful by connecting to everyone doing their duties to keep sane, especially in the course of history between father and son, the murderer and the abandoned, to break the former's attachment to the curse that's filled with hatred that formed the barrier in the house.

Mikado finally got his part settled, and now that's left is save young Hiyakawa out of his predicament because Keita is at his last legs. Sasaki did a transfer of places between Mikado and Keita, and the last crux lies in Mikado's hands.

Expect a decent ending...
Dec 12, 2021 10:28 AM
Jun 2016
This episode was so sad
Dec 12, 2021 11:23 AM

Nov 2019
Finally, the showdown between Mikado and sensei is here, it was cool to watch

Hiyakawa and Mukae having long discussions, before Mikado shows up to save his boyfriend...hopefully Hiyakawa realises its ok to show Mikado his weaknesses
Dec 12, 2021 11:39 AM

Jan 2010
well now that this is adapting the 10th volume, which hasn't been released in English yet, can't really know how much is being cut from the manga.

So Mikado and bad dad finally face off. Mikado finally starts acting as a proper mc.

Though the anime never explained how anyone's powers work. But I guess Mikado has expelling powers. I'm not sure what I was expecting to happen, kinda thought they'd duke it out with their powers, but Mikado took his dad down pretty easily, so it was a little anticlimactic

Mikado' dad deserved zero pity. Dude was a shitty person and only has himself to blame.

Now it's time for Mikado to save Hiyakawa. I expect the finale to be decent, as long as it's not too rushed feeling. Which it could be, since it'll likely be cutting out some manga material here and there.
Dec 12, 2021 1:13 PM

Jan 2017
THIS EPISODE WAS JUST PERFECT, OMG IM CRYING SO MUCH BUT I LOVED IT.And the ending was just...wow, cliffhanger xD
Dec 12, 2021 4:21 PM
Jul 2018
The climate is quite bizarre and somber with all the happenings in this plot the next one is one last it looks like it's going to be the last fight.
Dec 12, 2021 11:04 PM

Jan 2021
I hope Mikado's mother and father can meet for the last time... so if they really decide not to see each other again forever, I hope they can meet for the last time and separate on good terms.. even though Mikado's father doesn't deserve to be forgiven.. .but I kinda feel sorry for him

Dec 13, 2021 5:01 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Damn this episode rocked, story has reached the climax with Mikado confronting his dad, which was well done imo, loved the flashbacks to when they were all together, and that one wholesome moment Mikado had with his dad as a kid. The end of the episode was quite the cliffhanger too, so I’m excited for next week. Also hoping Keita is alright, it looks like he’s in pretty bad shape now.

And now that there’s 1 more episode left, I can saw I’m glad I gave this one a chance, I was very iffy when it started but now I like it quite a bit, it’s gotten me pretty invested. Definitely a unique anime worth remembering, although I wish it could have maintained a good horror vibe like it had in the beginning.
Dec 15, 2021 8:13 PM

Dec 2020
This has to be the most weirdly unbalanced anime i've ever watched. How does it start with cheap awful yaoi tropes dragging on and no characterization, end without much of a hint of even BL and such a mysterious wtf is going on 100 miles an hour ending character-driven storyline. It's been weirdly undroppable and I'm glad to have stuck around
Jan 25, 2022 2:13 AM

Mar 2010
Pretty powerful episode! I wonder if the parents will get back together. Mom seems to be very angry and disappointed tho
May 26, 8:51 AM
Mar 2021
Comme on dit, Pas malll.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sankaku Mado no Sotogawa wa Yoru Episode 12 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 19, 2021

29 by xDestinyStarzx »»
Jul 2, 10:25 PM

Poll: » Sankaku Mado no Sotogawa wa Yoru Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Oct 3, 2021

83 by FrantrelYt »»
May 26, 8:56 AM

Poll: » Sankaku Mado no Sotogawa wa Yoru Episode 10 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 5, 2021

9 by JeanFranciss »»
May 19, 9:59 AM

Poll: » Sankaku Mado no Sotogawa wa Yoru Episode 9 Discussion

KANLen09 - Nov 28, 2021

16 by JeanFranciss »»
May 19, 9:59 AM

Poll: » Sankaku Mado no Sotogawa wa Yoru Episode 8 Discussion

KANLen09 - Nov 21, 2021

10 by JeanFranciss »»
May 19, 9:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.