Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 21, 2021 6:00 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It's kinda awkward for Tsurayuki to know he has a fiance but otherwise, he's handling the situation well.

Her fiance is cute and even Kyouya is conscious about it. And lol, Nanako and Aki really tried to step it up by trying to please Kyouya. This episode definitely had its awkward moments although it was also amusing seeing how Kyouya could handle all of this.

Stark700Aug 21, 2021 7:34 AM

Apr 2020
The process of making Kyouya's Game seems to be going smoothly. I hope a lot of people buy the game.

Looks like Shinoaki and Nanako are both fighting over Kyouya, I wonder who wins, lmao.

Jul 2017
This is some full-on jealousy with the guys: Tsurayuki with his next door neighbour and arranged fiancee and Sayuri, and Kyoya is forced in-between Shinoaki and Nanako lols. All for hotpot sharing and the expensive living that is a daily drive since Sayuri's arrival into the Kitayama Share House.

As for their game development, it looks like it's coming off well with the individual challenges and "writer's block" feelings. It's just a battle of feelings between Nanako and Shinoaki on the side while their craft improves. Shinoaki asking for Kyoya help in the erotic scenes, the blueberry girl knows no shame lols while Kyoya could get a boner from that xD

Even Kawasegawa has to admit that Kyoya's talent is no joke, but there's the danger of their styles fitting to Kyoya's rather than their very own. Kyoya spending Christmas Eve with Shinoaki...URGHHH the feels.

The new year of 2007, and everyone is pulling strong for the game development, even on a tight deadline schedule to complete his no-nonsense remake. Sayuri getting all hot for Tsurayuki, while both Nanako and Shinoaki are secretly fighting for Kyoya's affection as well, man this guy's dense towards them, but he knows it all too well on his own, even Kawasegawa gives him a hard down on that for some advice to focus on the game rather than let feelings take over now to disrupt their progress.

Sayuri has a pep talk with Kyoya after being chased out of Kitayama Share House due to her constant disruption, and seeks clarification on his admiration on him and their friendship values to give him a promised future. I really admire Kyoya for being a friend 1st, then a support director 2nd in this game development project, and can uphold the passion and resolution for Tsurayuki, given Sayuri's blessing of happiness with the hesitation of trust.

This cutthroat industry is never with 100% promises, but once you've chosen your path, there's no turning back. Face forward and achieve your happiness.

Jun 2019
Looks like Kyouya actually is getting quite a lot of attention now from Aki and Nanako just as much as Tsurayuki's getting on his end. Some funny fucking moments were also there like Shino Aki getting an idea how to draw the sketch of that ero scene. LOL. Both of the girls are now competing against each other.

Everyone has done their best in the production of the game. Sayuri stopped dropping by at their place as well and her thinking was LOL that there was something going on between those two, more than a friendship. Gotta say Kyouya is really mature in these kind of situations and pretty obvious why he's the way he is.
Aug 21, 2021 6:09 AM

Apr 2020
Welp... This might be Girlfriend, Girlfriend College version

Aug 21, 2021 6:13 AM

Apr 2018
A lot of romance scenes again. Kyouya is getting a lot of attention from his heriones.
Tsurayuki is also having trouble with his horny fiance. He's good at holding himself back. The game development is also going well. Feels like everything is going in the good direction. But who knows how long that will last.

Some fanservice here and there, chill episode.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Aug 21, 2021 6:25 AM

Oct 2017
So Tsurayuki thinks of Sayuri as big sister eh, I'm liking Sayuri's character so far so I hope he changes his mind someday and they can be together at some point. Thou for now Sayuri has left after a fallout with him but I hope we get to see her again. Also the misunderstanding was hilarious.

Things are getting quite tense between the other three too as Nanako has finally gone on the offensive. Thou damn so Kyouya doesn't like either of em eh and lol he went to Kawasegawa for advice who also most likely likes him. Also this scene was amusing.

Good episode again and I hope their game sells well. Looking forward to next episode.
Aug 21, 2021 6:45 AM

Jan 2021
Hmm, Kyouya had to consult his love doubts just to another who might also have feelings for him, not a great move ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

Wtf, they kidnapped him to ask him if he was dating Tsurayuki hahah
OK episode, more focused on love dramas than the game itself, I hope everything turns out well in the end
Aug 21, 2021 7:44 AM

Apr 2016
I'm getting confused "vibes" from that rich lady, as it is with all rich ladies in anime ... but she brings expensive stuff to fill the pod so Yey.

The gang's work on the game tho, everyone's doing their best but its not as easy as mc-kun thought it would be, ESPECIALLY THE COCK SUCKING PART.
Aug 21, 2021 7:50 AM

Jul 2020
Sayuri seems jokes ngl, her personality is quite bog standard but its funny nonetheless. And then when she dropped that kyouya might be having a physical relationship, his reaction killed me lol. Kyouya having too many girls is a problem all harem protags have to face eh? So he doesn't like aki or nanko like that then, but he's leading them on? 5 cents goes towards to kawasegawa winning, taking bets for the others too! The scream about the drawing seemed hella forced, dunno if it was just me lol.
LeviathanHWDAug 21, 2021 8:02 AM
Check out my channel @Criticiza on Youtube to watch my vids ;)

Aug 21, 2021 8:15 AM
Jun 2021
I think the director lost it honestly, what the heck was this episode :v
Aug 21, 2021 8:34 AM

Mar 2021
All I can say is that I am envious of both Tsurayuki and Kyouya, especially Kyouya whose harem is developing hahaha 😅
Aug 21, 2021 9:00 AM
Jun 2021
I love it the episode is good harem and many things showed up
Aug 21, 2021 9:03 AM

Nov 2016
The love competition is on. I honestly won't mind if it stays inoffensive like this.

And lol @ Sayuri who's on some different shit.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 21, 2021 9:04 AM

Apr 2010
Well it seems the main is realising the girls feelings but he isn't sure how to respond to them, hopefully he will make up his mind about them soon since dragging things out with them will only hurt them.
Things seem to go well be the ending of this episode might predict some drama in the next few episode not to mention the situation with the other girls.
Aug 21, 2021 9:07 AM

Sep 2011
Loved this episode, I missed to watch this anime last week because of the recape episode lol I wonder when Kyouya is going to tell his friends that he came from the future lol BTW, I'm the only one who doesn't like Aki Shino? It's not that I hate her, but I prefer Kyouya with Nanako or Eiko xD Kyouya seems aware that Nanako is in love with him. This scene <3
Aug 21, 2021 9:27 AM
Sep 2018
I'll admit to being a fan of Sayuri, and would feel sad if this were the last we saw of her. I think she needs to show the serious, mature side of herself to Tsurayuki; I'm not sure he knows that really exists. I think there's also the problem that so far it's seemed like being involved with her also means caving in to his parents; can she 'jump ship' as well? Or form a bridge between the two visions of his life if she can convince his parents that there is worth in his taking a chance on his future by exploring this other path through life? That the current path leads to no contact with their son, so maybe consider being more flexible concerning what career he pursues? She's the only one who seems to be in a position to talk with all concerned...
I really don't want to see her as someone who showed up for a segment of a story arc and was then tossed aside; she's worthy of better than that.

So Kyouya has caught on that Nanako and Aki are both interested in him...and he's realized he doesn't feel quite that way about either of them. Playing dense will only work for so long, as they ramp things up such that it gets to where no one could be that dense, not and be capable of what he's doing with the group.

Eiko's advice is good. Too bad that so far Kyouya doesn't seem to be cluing in that she's also one of those he needs to come clean with...and just how does he think of her, anyway? Granted, this is my preferred ship...

Those writing Doujins are sure to consider casting Kyouya as Producer-san in this little drama.
Aug 21, 2021 9:37 AM

Nov 2011
Man this is an anime that is based around a Dating Sim please PLEASE Let their be alternate endings then!
Like all three females, Shinoaki, Nanako and Kawasegawa are all really likable females. I really do not know who I would like to see Kyouya with in the end.

Seems like Nanako was trying to have plans with Kyouya on Christmas Eve but Shinoaki beat her to the Punch...see what I did there since Nanako punched Tsurayuki LOL...ok my bad.

Show is getting better though.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Fall 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Aug 21, 2021 10:10 AM

Sep 2015
Not enough screentime for Kawasegawa Eiko... I was looking forward to seeing more of her...
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Aug 21, 2021 10:19 AM
Apr 2009
AhriTheS3xyFox said:
Not enough screentime for Kawasegawa Eiko... I was looking forward to seeing more of her...

Probably she will get it in last episodes, I hope…
Aug 21, 2021 10:25 AM

Nov 2017
So last episode Kyoya came to the conclusion that he and Shinoaki are in a relationship (which he wouldn't be if he didn't like her) but know he just doesn't think that anymore?
He was also going to kiss her before being interrupted by Nanako, but now all of a sudden he says that he doesn't like Shinoaki romantically?
I can't be the only one confused by what feels like the writers just changing the way Kyoya feels and thinks, maybe to give Nanako a chance. Either way, it feels really strange to me.
LexicooAug 21, 2021 10:31 AM
Aug 21, 2021 10:50 AM
Jun 2021
Lexicoo said:
So last episode Kyoya came to the conclusion that he and Shinoaki are in a relationship (which he wouldn't be if he didn't like her) but know he just doesn't think that anymore?
He was also going to kiss her before being interrupted by Nanako, but now all of a sudden he says that he doesn't like Shinoaki romantically?
I can't be the only one confused by what feels like the writers just changing the way Kyoya feels and thinks, maybe to give Nanako a chance. Either way, it feels really strange to me.
this is why i think the director lost it :v
Aug 21, 2021 11:01 AM

Apr 2015
Lexicoo said:

Because that felt so unusual to me, I kept thinking they were talking about the love interest inside the game (the scene was also about that soon after).
Aug 21, 2021 11:19 AM

Sep 2011
Lexicoo said:

So glad I'm not the only one confused. I coulda sworn they were dating but now it's going down the boring harem shenanigans route.
Aug 21, 2021 11:33 AM

Jun 2014
So Kyouya was gonna kiss Shinoaki last episode and it seemed like they were together but now he's saying he doesn't feel that way about her or Nanako. I guess it's to keep the good ol' love triangle alive lol.

In addition to Kyouya's situation, we also see Tsurayuki dealing with a situation of his own when it comes to Sayuri. He only thinks of her as an older sister while she's over here trying to seduce him. He's a much better man than I am, oh brother if I was in his shoes......lmao. Looks like she's finally backed off now though.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

Aug 21, 2021 11:41 AM
Trickster

Jun 2011
So this show just keeps time skipping huh? We went from the summer all the way to the winter. For a show that's main story point is about turning things around, it continues to skip all of the opportunities to show that Kyouya really is working to change the future. Ultimately, I think this show would've been better off with 24 episodes. It would've given them so much more time to flesh things out rather than feel like everything is being skipped.

I'm also confused on the relationship between Shinoaki and Kyouya. Like, they kissed 6 or so months ago and seemed to act like they were starting their relationship. Now all of a sudden it's weird and they don't really know?

And now Nanako going after him hardcore. But later in the episode he reveals he doesn't feel that way about either of them for some reason. I still think the show will try to get him and Eiko together. I just hate that we have to sit through generic harem hijinks to get there.

Overall, the flaws in this are really starting to show. If it had more episodes to work with, I think this would be better paced and more fleshed out.
Aug 21, 2021 11:56 AM

May 2020
this anime confuse me man
so what was the point of the kiss? shouldnt kyouya be mad at aki for kissing him because he said he has no feeling for aki.
Aug 21, 2021 11:58 AM

Nov 2017
Red_Ranger_Wien said:
Lexicoo said:

So glad I'm not the only one confused. I coulda sworn they were dating but now it's going down the boring harem shenanigans route.

Yeah they could have done something interesting and unique for a harem anime (and also romance anime in general) by having him enter a relationship early on, but I guess not.
Aug 21, 2021 11:59 AM

May 2020
takkun_ said:

Overall, the flaws in this are really starting to show. If it had more episodes to work with, I think this would be better paced and more fleshed out.

i mean the first 4 ep says it all that this series need more than 13ep
Aug 21, 2021 12:06 PM
May 2017
Lul Shinoabtch is so thirsty she should drink her own juice. Nanako is clearly the best girl.
Aug 21, 2021 12:37 PM

May 2021
Nanako and Shinoaki this episode trying to warm up to Kyoya more was quite funny lol. Seems Kyoya doesn’t reciprocate their feelings however. I’m a bit surprised at that as wasn’t he trying to kiss Shinoaki again in a previous episode before interrupted or something? Tsuryuki’s fiancee certainly was something also lol. Looking forward to the next episode.
AISHITERU...REM!
Aug 21, 2021 12:54 PM

Mar 2021
its finally harem time, lets hope it keeps up its actual main point and does not descend into a shitty harem anime
Aug 21, 2021 1:24 PM

Feb 2019
I thought he and Shinoaki had gotten together already?, especially the episode after she kissed him.
The line below is True.
The line above is False.
Aug 21, 2021 2:29 PM
Aug 2018
Lexicoo said:

Yes I feel the same. I feel like the wrtires dont want romantic in this or a seroius relationship. I gave this ep 5/5 but I want change to 3/5 I dont like the fact that the writes remove the romatic.
Aug 21, 2021 2:32 PM

Mar 2015
when Shinoaki made a move a few episodes ago I was relived: at lest we don't have to suffer through another idiotic stalemate harem. little did I know... why anime must do this every time? this harem-based drama is getting so old it's fucking ancient already
Am I a good person? No. But do I try to be better every single day? Also no
Aug 21, 2021 2:35 PM

Mar 2015
Rytakahashi09 said:
Lul Shinoabtch is so thirsty she should drink her own juice. Nanako is clearly the best girl.
bruuh, just look at this dude..
Am I a good person? No. But do I try to be better every single day? Also no
Aug 21, 2021 3:18 PM

May 2021
Welp, it's going down the full love triangle route now. At least the MC isn't dense like it was in Sakurasou and most anime similar to this. But still the "I don't feel anything like that for them" is kinda questionable after that kiss with Aki, he doesn't even acknowledge it.
Aug 21, 2021 3:20 PM

Jun 2020
Lexicoo said:

I think the same way ..

I found that sentence to be the total denial of what happened before.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry but I don't know English very well.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aug 21, 2021 3:30 PM

Aug 2019
her asking if there was anything between Kyouya and Tsurayuki made me laugh, would be interesting to see a harem with a male option in the mix as well if I’m being honest
Aug 21, 2021 3:39 PM
Jul 2018
We had a good thing about Tsurayuki with his fiancée which was something that was happening with a tense air during the episode.
Aug 21, 2021 4:42 PM

Apr 2015
No shortage of affection this episode as Kyouya got fed by both Shinoaki and Nanako, while Tsurayuki got fed by his "fiance" Sayuri. Made for some great scenes.

I didn't think Kyouya would ask Eiko for advice on his situation on Shinoaki and Nanako. Previous episodes honestly made me believe that Kyouya returned the feelings towards Shinoaki, but it seems that he doesn't feel that way about both of them?? I am surprised. Funny enough that he asked Eiko, the other potential love interest.

Sayuri at the end was pretty funny. It comes to no surprise that if you show Tsurayuki so much affection, sitting beside him in a night gown, showing your boobs into his face and you barely get much of a reaction from it, can't blame her for thinking that he swings the other way.

Despite all that happening, good progress being made on the game. Still feel relatively fast paced.
Aug 21, 2021 5:18 PM
Sep 2017
Did anyone else find it somewhat amusing that they just drove off at the end and left Kyoya by himself on this deserted pier at night? LOLOL
Aug 21, 2021 5:31 PM

Feb 2019
Lets goooo Nanako finally being straight up about her feelings and I’m glad Kyoya isn’t dense. He actually knows what’s going on and seeks advice for it. “I’m not going to lose” you got this Nanako, fight for your man
Aug 21, 2021 5:40 PM

Jun 2021
OK episode. Girls are still cute and the animation is solid.

I just wish they'd have focused more on the game production parts with these past few episodes, rather than putting too much focus on romance/human relations. If they are going to do a generic romance show, none of the time slip/gaming background stuff is necessary.

Aug 21, 2021 7:49 PM

Jan 2011
Erotaku_ said:
OK episode. Girls are still cute and the animation is solid.

I just wish they'd have focused more on the game production parts with these past few episodes, rather than putting too much focus on romance/human relations. If they are going to do a generic romance show, none of the time slip/gaming background stuff is necessary.

same this show is very much just a harem/romance with all the story plots built around it instead of the other way around

legit thought Kyouya and Aki were dating already so this episode left me lost since more time past and it's just harem shinangians

find it really hard to care for most of the Tsurayuki stuff when you see how damn privileged the dude is but more power to you i guess doing your passion.
Aug 21, 2021 8:55 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Looks like that's the end of Sayuri appearance. I already attached to her quirks. So, thats no surprise if i feel bad for her especially with the last part. She just wanna had some fun. Instead, she get dumped by Tsurayuki cause he was so focus to the game project, and trying to get rid from the shadow of family demands. She even though that Tsurayuki might be had an intimate feeling with Kyouya. Which is absolutely a hilarious way of thinking. That's being settled, Sayuri blow my mind already with her little appearance.

About the triangle drama, damn its become more annoying honestly. Moreover with Kyouya respond over those two stupid girls. No feeling into that way for both either? Damn you, mc, i know you were focusing your ass so much to the game project. However, its not really wise to say that to the other girl, especially if you just tease her after that. Are you really that dense? Smh this mc. Hope you get some karma later....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 21, 2021 10:05 PM

Nov 2019
Kyouya straight up saying he isn't into Shinoaki and Nanaka was pretty cool. Almost never see that in a Harem anime. I imagine he likes Kawasegawa, but we'll see what he does.

LOLed at the ending where Sayuri thought Kyouya and Tsurayuki were so close that they were gay.
Aug 22, 2021 1:38 AM

Nov 2012
Looked like Kyoya was about to get a lead backpack.
So, her behavior was because she thought Tsun and Kyoya were lovers?! How ridiculous! They couldn't take him back to where they picked him up?
Aug 22, 2021 3:20 AM
Mar 2018
Yeap, this episode lost me. I had some fun, but not really looking to spend my time with lovecoms. It started with an interesting premise, and there were some genuinely touching moments that kept me engaged, but there's less and less content and more and more ecchi packaging each episode, and in this one we crossed a line. It's bait and switch of the worst kind. I knew there was going to be a harem from reading comments in the first episodes, and I was prepared to accept some of it, but when it becomes the core of the story, all is lost. Too bad, another one for the drop pile.

If there was an alternate version where Tsun and Kyoya got together, I'd watch that though. Would be a great twist for such a sellout harem.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bokutachi no Remake Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KANLen09 - Sep 25, 2021

176 by addictedtoliving »»
Oct 15, 4:42 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi no Remake Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2021

212 by addictedtoliving »»
Oct 14, 6:29 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi no Remake Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2021

127 by addictedtoliving »»
Oct 14, 8:08 AM

Poll: » Bokutachi no Remake Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Sep 4, 2021

132 by Timeline_man »»
May 24, 10:35 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi no Remake Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2021

158 by Timeline_man »»
May 24, 6:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.