Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 31, 2020 7:59 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh boy, there's still some memories about events from the previous wild man service episode. Funny how they even had a clip of the guys in a fighting video game.

Looks like another very lighthearted episode with a lot of comedy and...damn, that's a big fish. That cliffhanger ending has my attention as business seems to be picking up again.
Oct 31, 2020 9:21 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Last week episode had some good fanservice but this one was top-notch with its bath scene lol
And that end of episode is sure the most interesting moment from this episode, I guess next ep is going to be tense
Oct 31, 2020 9:32 AM

Dec 2014
Top notch fan service, I approve. Glorious stuff.

That fish though, one of these days I want to walk into a restaurant like that and order these huge special dishes and have it served on the table. I need to find both the time and a place that does this though.

Probably the best scene of the episode to me was the conversation between Sonoka and the commander with the latter stating how he didn't forget to lock his door but left his door open so lost young girls could take refuge. The commander's a pretty nice guy

Is Odin just trying to bring about Ragnarok and remake the world and start a new life cycle?
Oct 31, 2020 9:41 AM

Feb 2019
Most of the budget this week went to the bath scene, and I’m not complaining https://imgur.com/a/caa8ZJf

This episode had me on edge, because I feel this may be the last time we see all the girls alive and well. Felt like we’ve had some death flags the past few weeks, hope it doesn’t happen, but it is Tappei sensei, so. “Decisive battle” and “Ragnarok” just don’t have happy connotations. Great episode as usual though, can’t wait for next week
Oct 31, 2020 9:53 AM

Nov 2016
Where was big sis all this time?

Some serious deliciousness

The scar on her chest and the flirty personality are nice too

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 31, 2020 9:56 AM

Jan 2014
Oh boy, looking like next week's ep is gonna be for sure thrilling.
Oct 31, 2020 9:57 AM

Jul 2017
Another Valkyrie (Yayoi Amatsuka) and her three-men Shield Squadron, just like Miyako and the Tateyama buff men, whilst continuing with the glorious fanservice being a no-holds-barred bath scene, at your service!

HECK is Odin playing a bootleg Street Fighter on an old Apple Pippin? That's some old retro 90s console vibes there. It's interesting that even through a game that Odin can deduce a Valkyrie's personality and their breaking point (and the easily angered Azuzu is a perfect example), and with it, the lowkey verbal and mental manipulation, apart from being the God for the Pillars infodump, and that whole Ragnarok talk...will this be part of it?

Whatever it is, the joint operation between Tatetyama and Yayoi "Yaoi" forces, start from their interpersonal relationsjips, especially between Sonoka and Amatsuka. Seriously I'd give two thumbs up for Commander Ichiro that he'd let the lost come into refuge a.k.a. his own office by leaving the door open, and that's his charm and learning from past mistakes.

If they want to work together, they'd have to get their act together as a team. Ready to fight the next Pillar next week!
Oct 31, 2020 10:09 AM

Aug 2013
That was some great fanservice there. Totally the opposite of last week. XD

Guess we'll be seeing some action next week with the plan to take down the main pillar in Fuji. I'm looking forward to that.

Oct 31, 2020 10:19 AM

Feb 2020
Great episode,the fanservice is really good,I love it xd, can't wait for next week! Ready for fight!!
Oct 31, 2020 10:23 AM

Mar 2020
They really focused on that bath scene animation soo much, I've never seen such top quality animation for a bath scene in my life, until this scene was made.
Oct 31, 2020 10:35 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm a Valkyrie and some reinforcements huh. But man Yayoi aside the support squadron sure has found some rivals. Miyako is enjoying the bath way too much though. To think that their reason for their arrival was a counter offensive. But Azu does paint a rather valid point. The cost of the failure of the North American offensive was way too high in lives lost both in Valkyrie's and soldiers. The game and conversation with Loki though sure made a potent combination while also being amusing especially Azu's expressions. Still the scale of this op is impressive. The meal though sure proved to be an interesting affair though Azu and Sonoka's tension with Yayoi sure was interesting. The age of the Valkyrie's though can be quite surprising indeed. So the base commander was also the former Co of Sonoka's old squadron then. Overall an interesting ep that combined excellent tension with character expansion and intro via Yayoi's intro and the expansion for Azu and Sonaka. Though this op will be a true test of the girls skills Loki's expression sure is unsettling. Hopefully he isn't planning something.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 31, 2020 11:10 AM

Mar 2020
We got more fan service this episode...nice. It was kinda hard to take the bath scene seriously. There having a serious conversation but all I saw was the stuff...stufffff.

Seems like the big sister and Sonoka have a bit of history with each other, interested to see their backstory.

Seems as if we will get to see some action next week...epic.

Good episode :)
Oct 31, 2020 11:35 AM

Sep 2019
2 fanservice episodes in a row, I’m not complaining at all. The bath scene was great, they did a really good job on their motion.
Oct 31, 2020 11:57 AM
🦆👑

Jan 2020
I honestly enjoyed this episode a lot. The bath scene fanservice was nice

Oct 31, 2020 12:04 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
I smelt some death flag might be happen at the next episode. I hope its just wrong. But who knows the future? ....

Well, another fanservice was alright. And these episode surely became a built up before a big event happened in the next episode. Miko was just too happy seeing her big sis, but in the other side that big sis had a trouble matter with Sonoka at their past. I still don't understand their real relations there. Was she really a big sister to Sonoka, or what? Maybe the next episode would be explained it in a better way. The commander scene with Sonoka alone in that room, chatting, with all of that situations, and her outfit, i feel so weird about that scene ....

Odin conversation with the girls in the middle of the episode just felt pretty uneasy. Odin might felt that he care his childs so much. But, maybe he just wanted and enjoyed watching them all in the war state, dying, without a proper good reason rather just accepted all of his graces and plan. Damn kid, if its true, he had no mercy! The bloodshed, eh? It might be so good to see that really happening xD.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 31, 2020 4:05 PM

Apr 2015
The shenanigans from last week continue for a little bit, especially when another 3 big dudes were introduced as the new girl's protective squadron and there was instantly a rivalry XD

Fanservice didn't end there though, my god no shortage of bath scenes this episode, there were a lot of bounces going on.

The scenes of last week playing on the cinema screen during the talk with Odin, clappity clap!

Sonoka and "Big Sister" aren't on good terms, felt pretty awkward at times and incredibly tense between them too. I hope this gets explored in the next episode.

Odin is a little twisted and I am not sure if I am really liking this plan of his.
Oct 31, 2020 8:02 PM

Jun 2017
Bath scene got all the budget....they got everything, even water dripping on their skin. lol

I have a bad feeling about their next operation..seems like everyone got death flags.
Nov 1, 2020 12:32 AM
Sep 2019
I feel like either sonoka or amatsuka will die in this battle..
Nov 1, 2020 1:24 AM

Oct 2016
Another really great episode, tis truly the season of Yuri. Everyone wants to marry Miyako even Claudia.

Lmao, when those 3 followers of Amakusa appeared and ignited a rivalry with our 3 Tateyama boys I laughed, that was really funny.

And holy shit, that is some sakuga bath scene. Like legit that bath scene was smooth as butter, now that is some top notch fanservice.

I don't like the death flags though fuck, I have come to love all the girls and I don't want any of them to die. But, it is what it is. Wonder what Odin is planning though, is all this just a ploy so, ragnarok occurs. Damn, don't trust him one bit.

I hate how underrated and underwatch this show is, it's one of the many good shows this season.
Nov 1, 2020 5:18 AM

Nov 2013
Oh how do I wish this was a mecha series so there's something to see in this boring show.
I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

Nov 1, 2020 8:30 AM

Sep 2020
The army is just about to get tricked by Odin.
Nov 1, 2020 4:29 PM
Jul 2018
For now I'm finding this anime average.
Nov 2, 2020 1:03 AM

Oct 2007
honestly, the cod eating is the most enjoyable part of the episode for me.

the rest of the show is really boring.

hopefully, some good action next week.
Nov 2, 2020 8:35 AM

Oct 2017
The bathing part was a blessing.

Well here it is, time for the decisive battle to start.
Nov 2, 2020 8:41 PM
Jan 2017
This episode was basically the calm before the storm. A big battle is coming and the Japanese military is trying to prepare for it as much as it can, while the main characters get some reinforcements. There seems to be a little bit of tension between Sonoka and Amatsuka, but to be honest, I haven't really felt a strong connection with the characters over the course of the series. The show doesn't really dig deep into the conflicts between the characters and that makes it hard for me to care for them.
Nov 5, 2020 12:25 AM

Oct 2008
The three stooges found three rivals! lolz
heyheyhey! that's a lot of extreme fan service!
4/5.

Nov 5, 2020 8:50 PM

Sep 2020
Another meh episode,had high expectations for this series but it's been a chore to make it the the end of episode

Dropped
Nov 6, 2020 2:40 AM

Oct 2020
Aside by the high-quality bath scene this episode showed us the preparation of Walküres before the war.Was Odin cheating the girls?In my opinion,Odin should be responsible for the change of world more or less.Next episode will be about decisive battle.Maybe a tragic fight but I don't want charaters to die.Expect it but a little terrified...(Well...we can know the result after about 30 hours...)
[/url]
Nov 7, 2020 3:07 AM
Mar 2012
lol last ep stays in Odin's theatre. That SF game tuna attack was great.
Claud might actually be witch of Gluttony.
Interesting Azu development, and hints of Sono issues.
Nov 17, 2020 12:19 PM

Aug 2018
That Odin is one crazy little fvccker, no way I’d trust him.
Dec 14, 2020 10:04 AM

Apr 2020
Miko now becomes sensitive and is positioned as team lubricant while Claudia becomes a cute foodie?

What I care about is the next episode. It seems to be a severe battle, and I feel like they're setting a death flag…… 😨 I'm afraid someone will die in the follow-up. 😟

Jan 4, 2021 9:52 AM

Apr 2011
Calm before the storm. And what calm is without fanservice. Heh

That's a huge fish Claudia ordered. Deep in mind she would probably finish eating and she did. lol

Odin is one crazy brat.
Feb 21, 2021 3:01 AM

Jul 2015
Some nice smooth animation with the girls and the big sister Amatsuki in the bath scene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

By the amount of food Claudia has eaten she really must be a shounen protagonist.

Jun 14, 2021 12:33 PM

Feb 2020
Street Fighter and fanservice.

SerafosDec 12, 2023 2:28 AM
Mar 14, 2022 9:55 PM

May 2020
New mission attack the shut down pillar. That fighting game was not bad. Odin is really sus. Thought he just wanna have fun with Valkyrie.
May 28, 2023 12:03 PM
Sep 2020
One of the best animes that I've watched
May 28, 2023 12:04 PM
Sep 2020
One of the best animes that I've watched

More topics from this board

Poll: » Senyoku no Sigrdrifa Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2020

119 by Flores2412 »»
Jul 31, 2023 11:37 PM

Poll: » Senyoku no Sigrdrifa Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2020

67 by Lolicon »»
Apr 27, 2023 7:11 PM

» To remind you about this show, close-up faces SS here~

sharosharo - Mar 15, 2022

2 by sharosharo »»
Mar 15, 2022 6:57 AM

Poll: » Senyoku no Sigrdrifa Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Dec 26, 2020

63 by sharosharo »»
Mar 15, 2022 2:00 AM

Poll: » Senyoku no Sigrdrifa Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2020

29 by sharosharo »»
Mar 15, 2022 1:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.