Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 7, 2020 6:15 PM

Oct 2019
Better than I expected. Not great, but still better than the story at the beginning of the game imo.
Oct 8, 2020 3:04 AM

Oct 2008
for now i side with dark elves! lolz
4/5.

Oct 8, 2020 4:01 AM
Apr 2020
Humans vs Elves vs Demons. Hmmm.

Oct 8, 2020 1:44 PM

Jan 2011
kanakomirai said:
katsu044 said:
i've tried to play kings raid many times but i never get far by being overwhelmed by all the menus and items to use(and i play a lot gacha's) but i'm also not a fan of auto battler's even if the characters designs are good ,but the game is popular but i don't know if fans like it for the story.

more brutal for a gacha game than i was expecting but extremely generic but not out right awful this will be on the back burner

iam sorry, as far as I know KR has a manual battle mode and gacha is not the main thing in the game. because gacha makes you only get weapons, artifacts and treasures that you should be able to easily get at the beginning of the game.

to get various characters, you can get them easily without using gacha. no gacha characters.

You know, some time ago Vespa as the developer gave free ruby ​​for all players, up to 50000 ruby ​​you can get it easily. (2000 ruby = 15$) if you spend money for ruby.

Im, i played this game for 3 years did not spend any money.

yup all fans who play this game are interested not only because of the game system but because of the story that is in it

For the anime series, I'm sure Vespa as the developer is only dedicated to the fans of the game, whether the results are bad or not. We as fans as well as players are very grateful to Vespa, because the game we love can get an anime adaptation.

thankyou for vespa and for animation studios who have worked hard to make it happen.
kanakomirai said:
katsu044 said:
i've tried to play kings raid many times but i never get far by being overwhelmed by all the menus and items to use(and i play a lot gacha's) but i'm also not a fan of auto battler's even if the characters designs are good ,but the game is popular but i don't know if fans like it for the story.

more brutal for a gacha game than i was expecting but extremely generic but not out right awful this will be on the back burner

iam sorry, as far as I know KR has a manual battle mode and gacha is not the main thing in the game. because gacha makes you only get weapons, artifacts and treasures that you should be able to easily get at the beginning of the game.

to get various characters, you can get them easily without using gacha. no gacha characters.

You know, some time ago Vespa as the developer gave free ruby ​​for all players, up to 50000 ruby ​​you can get it easily. (2000 ruby = 15$) if you spend money for ruby.

Im, i played this game for 3 years did not spend any money.

yup all fans who play this game are interested not only because of the game system but because of the story that is in it

For the anime series, I'm sure Vespa as the developer is only dedicated to the fans of the game, whether the results are bad or not. We as fans as well as players are very grateful to Vespa, because the game we love can get an anime adaptation.

thankyou for vespa and for animation studios who have worked hard to make it happen.
i see thanks for the write up i do vaguely remember a inn system to get the characters

as with most mobile game adaptations a lot of them are targeted towards fans i guess
Oct 9, 2020 2:45 AM

Jun 2019
This feels like a real swords and sorcery type anime. I don't know anything about the game but can guess what it's like.

Quite surprised to see it's gotten 26 episodes. Hopefully that means they can develop the story rather than rushing it like Rage of Bahamut, which was decent but the pacing was too quick.

This has the potential to be a dark horse for this season.
Oct 11, 2020 10:04 AM
Oct 2014
was it just me or does the MC bring down the rest of the show? And please tell me he gets better not just stronger but like a character lmao
Oct 27, 2020 2:49 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Hmm I see what kind of show it is, pretty classic so far, it wasn't interesting for a first episode.
Nov 29, 2020 1:24 AM
Nov 2020
Yeah the start was pretty common, but I think we should all wait for the pandemonium if they will include it, cause that's one if the best, like literally the best
Nov 30, 2020 11:53 AM
Jul 2018
FMmatron said:
Was honestly better than expected(admittedly, my expecations were as low as it could possibly get) and I take about anything that's action-fantasy that isn't isekai.

Basically this.

Will give a few episodes more.
Apr 21, 2021 12:52 AM

Jul 2015
Generic start so far, but I'm interested in what the dark elves are going to do since they as a third faction besides the humans and demons are likely going to cause some ruckus

Jan 1, 2022 4:38 AM

Dec 2014
Someone as important as Arlette were left on a small village without any protection, shouldn't she be kept in somewhere like Tower of the sage or even under the protection of Kyle's comrade Lorraine or something??

Also, if Kasel was their hope to defeat Demon Lord, why the fuck was he left in orphanage to rot?
Shouldn't the stupid sage bring him to his own tower like Cleo to train and prepare for future?

Talk about stupid logic, is the author idiot or what?
Signature removed. Check your inbox
Sep 26, 2022 4:53 PM
Jan 2017
Honestly, there isn't a lot to say about this episode. I mean, it's just setup. It only exists to introduce the characters and the world they live in, not to mention that for now, the show is using typical fantasy tropes like dark elves, demons, a brash rookie with a lot of potential, his beautiful childhood friend, etc.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » King's Raid: Ishi wo Tsugumono-tachi Episode 4 Discussion

Meip - Oct 23, 2020

25 by Saku33 »»
Nov 18, 2023 5:01 AM

» Could be good but trash mc?

InevitablyKyon - Oct 11, 2020

5 by Pieromysl »»
Apr 26, 2023 4:31 PM

Poll: » King's Raid: Ishi wo Tsugumono-tachi Episode 17 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jan 22, 2021

22 by jiajia »»
Jan 23, 2023 12:46 PM

Poll: » King's Raid: Ishi wo Tsugumono-tachi Episode 9 Discussion

Ashhk - Nov 27, 2020

20 by Bidoof_PMD-EOS »»
Jan 10, 2023 8:06 PM

Poll: » King's Raid: Ishi wo Tsugumono-tachi Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Mar 26, 2021

52 by HitmanTheSnip »»
Nov 23, 2022 11:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.