Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 13, 2020 9:59 AM

Jul 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So Tetsuro has confirmed that Spitzburgen (that professor and everything) has done a torture experimentation to extract info out of him, but his safety is what matters the most, along with Chris, whilst Juzo's to blame for the fiasco we've seen the past few episodes.

Another client of Juzo's, Emma Kurtz, consulting him about an Over-Extended that saved her life due to a forced marriage that she doesn't consent with (most likely an affair of some sort), and now that same Over-Extended is out to hurt someone. Mostly pep talk for Tetsuro to handle an adult's typical love issue, but Juzo doesn't mind anyways.

Back to the Reconstruction Agency, and coming back fruitless on Over-Extended people like Edmund and Juzo. They truly are birds of a feather, and appearing right in his radar back in his work agency with Mary was just inches of death flags looming.

The trick from Emma, the play of husband and wife, and ultimately the payback time between fellow Gun Slave Units that ended in reconciliation. The explanation here between the GSUs is only touching the surface (barely anything from the manga), really wonder if will be covered in the next episode.
KANLen09Aug 13, 2020 10:37 AM
Aug 13, 2020 11:13 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
So Ed was Theodore, that's not surprising, but damn the confrontation with Juzo was actually great, really captivating episode
Aug 13, 2020 11:17 AM

Jan 2014
Surprised the kid has gone for the idea honestly, though maybe he'll question himself if it's right or if it's truly what he wants by the end of it.

Lmao Juzo's reaction to romance stories. Love it.
Aug 13, 2020 11:33 AM

Aug 2012
Haha, The Resolver gets flustered when it's about love.
Aug 13, 2020 12:25 PM

Feb 2019
Pretty fun episode. Tetsuro confirmed that he was tortured for info by the spitzburgen professor, but luckily he’s back and safe.

Loved the confrontation between Ed and Juzo and glad Emma got her man back. They’re cute.

Hoping we’ll get some more explanation about the Gun Slave Units later.
Aug 13, 2020 1:47 PM

Oct 2019
Looks like we're right back to the action after that pretty filler-like episode last week. The short action scene between Theodore and Juzo was pretty damn cool. Can't really blame him for mistaking Juzo for his partner Five. Since they used to be in the same unit, it's probably safe to assume Theodore was part of this "Noble Rot" mentioned last time, and likely was the Hands for Five.

Also with the Tetsuro headpat and saving that little kid from the electricity, me thinks Juzo doesn't "hate kids" as much as lets on lmao.
Aug 13, 2020 3:07 PM

Jun 2015
Lets face it. The Australians are going to ban it for the ending. Far too much twerking from Mary. They have no intention of letting us love and live free. Fuck you Australian government. Fuck you. Even the one true god and prophet Mohammaned hasn't even declared a fatwa on this show yet! Filthy Australian censorship.

But before they do, lets at least try to enjoy an amazing story. Was pretty cool how the characters came together this eps. I have my suspicions with the harmony kid, but I think Im onside with Juzo and we gotta trust the kid has good intentions and he is giving his all to do the right thing by everyone.

To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Aug 13, 2020 5:19 PM

Sep 2017
Alright looks like we will finally get some good Juzo backstory. Wonder if Ed or w/e his name was will be somewhat recurring.
Aug 13, 2020 6:55 PM

Oct 2008
how hilarious! Juuzou blushing!
VA Endou Aya is best for young MILFs! so hot!
5/5!

Aug 13, 2020 8:18 PM

Oct 2019
Doing some digging and found out that Theodore is voiced by Katsuyuki Konishi, known for Diavolo in Jojo and Kamina in Gurren Lagann.
Aug 13, 2020 9:30 PM
Mar 2015
Reunited and it feels so good
Mar 2015
Mar 2015
Aug 14, 2020 4:32 AM

Jun 2013
Tetsuro's mouth is finally moving when he talks! Hail Spitzbergen technology!

Ngl, Lefty is pretty damn cute and is one of my favorites.

Juzou blushing like a fucking school girl.

Did not expect Ed to be Theodore. What a twist!
臭い-
Aug 14, 2020 8:10 AM

Oct 2019
Very obvious Ed was Theodore, or at least, predictable. I found it cute to see Jizo blushing.
But the action was very good this episode.
"Perfection is perception. For me, humanity's imperfections is what makes it perfect"

Aug 14, 2020 1:28 PM

Mar 2010
Love this episode!! Hope nothing bad happens to these two.
Aug 14, 2020 2:49 PM

Mar 2009
Emma is sexy. Ed's a lucky guy.

I saw that twist coming a mile away. It's fine, though. Led to a happy ending.
Aug 14, 2020 3:01 PM
Jul 2019
So it's now confirmed that over-extendeds can have sex, good to know that Juzo is not an eunuch
Aug 14, 2020 8:48 PM
Dec 2015
Juzo's reactions to romance are priceless!
Aug 15, 2020 1:44 AM
Apr 2014
Juuzou expressions are so hilarious.

tomarwanAug 15, 2020 6:51 AM
Aug 15, 2020 6:52 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Okay. So, its back to the normal cases again, that Juzo need to solved it as a Resolver? Well, i may feel okay with that decision for the sake of plot break. There is no way they just showed us the main battle for this series in such a fast attempt. So, yeah, its obvious, they might throw off another character. Here i got, another over-extended with such a weird head form: a motorcycle handlebar, even he got the bike engine as his hand weapon. Okay design, its ugly, but somehow its so eccentric, like Juzo!

This episode felt much more mild. The plot itself, especially when Mary just coincidentally found Ed. Its just too easy to predicted. Yeah, its served as an introduction, very predictable way. Its need to get more wided with the storyline. Its need to get more information about Juzo's past, the great war, and the gun slave unit. Intrigueing. But somehow its so boring and underwhelming. The expected plot made my satisfaction decreasing much. Even that comical expression felt so missed while everything on a serious mode. Ah, i know its just Juzo's old expression from the first season. But, its really, really, unnecessary, compared of some nice sceneries from the Victor's arc.

I just hope, the next one was brought back a nice flashback. Or, another action pack. Or else, hmm idk what else!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 16, 2020 12:37 PM

Apr 2018
That fight scene with Theo and Juzo looked Sick. I didnt think Tetsuro would try to take over Juzo so early. Theo and Juzo had some beef with Five.
Aug 17, 2020 2:00 PM

May 2018
WTF Emma a hot girl like that is in love with an Extend that has a motorcycle head????
Aug 18, 2020 4:28 AM

Oct 2017
Ed being Theodre was obvious from the start. Emma's a really hot milf and good to see her happy with Ed/Theodre.

So lol Ed mistook Juzou for five so he tried to kill him but he's a nice guy. Juzou gained a new op ally it seems. I hope we get to see Ed again.
Aug 20, 2020 12:38 AM

Jul 2016
Gotta love when big dudes show their more "vulnerable" sides. Edmund (or Theodore actually) is such a lover and the relationship he has with his wife is surprisingly quite endearing. Hope they can live happily from now on.
And in that same regard, seeing big badass Juuzou acting like a flustered middle-schooler when it comes to love stories was also really cute to see.

Well... despite having little-to-none relevance to the main plot, I found this episode rather entertaining nevertheless. Tetsurou is having quite the hard time deciding if he should use Harmony on Juuzou or not and based on how the issue with Ed concluded, it seems we will have some more background info for our beloved Resolver next episode.
As for that, it also seems this Five dude wasn't the kindest Gun Slave Unit out there so I look forward to knowing the reasons as for why Juuzou decided to end his life.
Aug 22, 2020 11:35 AM

Jul 2008
Yeah, saw this ending coming a mile away with this guy being her "first" husband.
Sep 4, 2020 9:59 AM
Nov 2019
Definitely heard some guy getting gen-rushed at 9:38. Even in Cyberpunk dystopias, killers can't catch a break.
Nov 20, 2020 4:03 PM

Aug 2017
Slightly better than the last episode cuz something important happens...still, the fight could be avoided if that dumb rock would have let Juzo speak to resolve the misunderstanding.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Dec 30, 2020 9:19 AM

Apr 2016
Nice little episode. It feels like things have been relatively laid back lately (to an extent).

I am a little worried about Tetsuro and whether he plans to betray Juzo. I hope he doesn't.
Feb 9, 2021 4:03 PM

Jul 2015
Kinda predictable on the Theordore plottwist given that Emma already hinted at Edmund acting familiar, Edmund is quite the wild one, he is really blessed to have someone like Emma on his side. I kinda get embarrassed seeing Juuzo blush like that out of embarrassment.

Sep 1, 2022 8:24 AM

Apr 2013
I hate this people in anime who just attack someone because they look like someone they know and never listen... simply creates unnecessary drama.
Mar 11, 9:26 PM
Jun 2013
yo that is one relaxed kid even after almost dying. Also how does kissing even work in this type of relationship.

More topics from this board

Poll: » No Guns Life 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion

Ashhk - Jul 23, 2020

36 by Kayarbee70 »»
Mar 30, 5:55 PM

Poll: » No Guns Life 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2020

50 by souledge94 »»
Mar 25, 5:12 AM

Poll: » No Guns Life 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2020

40 by souledge94 »»
Mar 24, 3:38 AM

Poll: » No Guns Life 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2020

32 by souledge94 »»
Mar 23, 4:34 AM

Poll: » No Guns Life 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 3, 2020

28 by souledge94 »»
Mar 22, 5:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.