Forum Settings
Forums

'Re:Zero', 'Nanoha ViVid', 'High School Fleet' Creators Collaborate on 'Senyoku no Sigrdrifa' Original Anime

New
Feb 29, 2020 1:28 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013

Aniplex opened an official website for an original anime series titled Senyoku no Sigrdrifa (Warlords of Sigrdrifa) on Sunday. The website revealed a 15-second commercial and a teaser visual (pictured).

Tappei Nagatsuki—the original creator of the Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu (Re:Zero -Starting Life in Another World-) franchise—is handling the series composition and screenplay. Manga artist Takuya Fujima (Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha ViVid, ViVid Strike!) is drawing the original character designs. Takaaki Suzuki, supervisor for Girls und Panzer and military researcher for Strike Witches, is in charge of the worldview setting and setting research.

Teaser CM

Note: The video is region-locked; click here for an alternative link.

Official site: https://sigururi.com/
Official Twitter: @sigururi

Source: PR Times

Senyoku no Sigrdrifa on MAL
VindstotFeb 29, 2020 5:45 PM

Feb 29, 2020 1:39 PM
Jul 2018
Oh merciful gods, let this anime have an all-female cast.
Feb 29, 2020 2:18 PM
穂乃果は神

Oct 2015
Never though I'd see Re:Zero, Nanoha and High School Fleet in the same damn title.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 29, 2020 2:32 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Yup, I’m definitely curious!

Looking forward to future announcements to seal the deal, or vice-versa.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Feb 29, 2020 3:59 PM
May 2016
you had me at Tappei Nagatsuki. Can't wait to see more news soon
Feb 29, 2020 4:00 PM
May 2016
Nick-Knight said:
It expect something very trashy, NGL.

That's unlikely, considering Nagatsuki's role.
Feb 29, 2020 4:15 PM
Apr 2016
Nnnnnnnngh I cannot even tell everyone that this is another pitiful attempt at making money through popular names, another meaningless girls-only series when stupid fake girls are fighting against giant monsters or something BECAUSE I CANNOT WATCH THE TRAILER.
Re:formed
Feb 29, 2020 4:23 PM

Jul 2016
Its about time to venture in War planes. Like tanks in GuP and Warships in HSF. Clearly its gonna be good, Following this trends to made.

Feb 29, 2020 4:37 PM

Nov 2008
Not enough information to pass judgement.

Feb 29, 2020 5:15 PM

Nov 2019
This combo of creators sounds like it's gonna be a good ride, and it's a wholly original series to boot. Don't have to worry about adaption troubles at all. Combining the art of ViViD with a Re:Zero style story with the top notch military research of Strike Witches & GuP, the dream team no one knew they wanted (or at least I didn't know I wanted this so badly).

Need more flying waifus in anime, ngl. I'm hoping it's like Toaru Hikuushi but ten times better and actually reaching full plot potential. Definitely will give this a shot when it airs.
Nico nico ni~eed a siggy like the all the cool kids
Really wish we had a rep system so I could farm it and spam rep+
Feb 29, 2020 10:07 PM

Jan 2020
Since Tappei Nagatsuki is on this project it should get interesting. I should expect some tropes to be broken.
Feb 29, 2020 10:42 PM

Sep 2016
Please don't have an all female cast, please. I want atleast one good male main character who bangs these girls.
OeKusoBabaMar 1, 2020 2:58 AM
Feb 29, 2020 11:47 PM

May 2018
I'm a simple man, I see waifu in military theme I watch.
Mar 1, 2020 12:09 AM

Aug 2008
Sounds like sure-fire failure. Reminds me of that earlier title that was a collaboration between, iirc, better creators and ended up as garbage. Wasn't it Quali-something Code?
Ii tenki desu ne...
Mar 1, 2020 3:44 AM
Apr 2016
Antanaru said:
Sounds like sure-fire failure. Reminds me of that earlier title that was a collaboration between, iirc, better creators and ended up as garbage. Wasn't it Quali-something Code?

Never a failure in Japan. Distraugh Japsanese males consume those copy-pasted girls army "series" like westerns gulge burgers. Repugnant modernity for some.
Re:formed
Mar 1, 2020 4:03 AM

Oct 2015
We even didn't know anything what this anime about and already some people say this will be a failure. Good job as usual Myanimelist.net
Mar 1, 2020 5:36 AM

Apr 2009
Imagine this show happened when Kouya no Kotobuki,GuP,Strike Witches,Girly Air Force and High School Fleet had a seperated sibling in this one and i hope this won't be a fail unlike that Qualidea Code bleeh :P
The current game that i play: Azur Lane :3

Mar 1, 2020 5:54 AM

Oct 2018
Prog_upworks13 said:
We even didn't know anything what this anime about and already some people say this will be a failure. Good job as usual Myanimelist.net

Well, there are always these type of idiots.

*new anime announced*
These idiots: "trash 1/10 failure trash"

We just need to ignore them. These people are usually the haters of a certain anime that has anything to do with the one announced, like in this case.
Mar 1, 2020 6:54 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
ysphyr said:

well i guess i don't need to leave this comment of culture, as someone has blessed this thread with it already
Mar 1, 2020 7:01 AM

Apr 2009
EcchiGodMamster said:
ysphyr said:

well i guess i don't need to leave this comment of culture, as someone has blessed this thread with it already
haha ur right there if this anime will had the same air warfare vibes as Kouya no Kotobuki i buy that for a dollar :D
Prankster_001Apr 1, 2020 7:11 AM

Mar 1, 2020 7:46 AM

May 2015
Reminds me of that anime they made in Shirobako.
Mar 1, 2020 7:48 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Prankster_001 said:
EcchiGodMamster said:

haha ur right there if this anime will had the same air warfare vibes as Kouya no Kotobuki i buy that for a penny :D

all female cast anime (especially those which the villains are also girls) are just the best
Mar 1, 2020 4:54 PM
Sep 2016
Stupid youtube region blocker.
Mar 1, 2020 6:36 PM

Apr 2009
EcchiGodMamster said:
Prankster_001 said:
haha ur right there if this anime will had the same air warfare vibes as Kouya no Kotobuki i buy that for a penny :D

all female cast anime (especially those which the villains are also girls) are just the best
from wht i see in this main visual the plane depicted behind the main girl must be the Gloster Gladiator or some sort (also a Bf 109 or a Zero above)

Mar 2, 2020 7:03 AM
Jul 2018
If people read the information when it comes to the collaboration part, this seems more like individual people focusing on different parts of a production for the anime.

So at the very least this is not going to be like another Chaos Dragon incident where you had three known people but the way they tried to promote this wasn't what people were expecting, and the end product ended up being garbage because of a whole thing entirely.
Mar 4, 2020 4:09 PM
Jan 2018
D-arts said:
Please don't have an all female cast, please. I want atleast one good male main character who bangs these girls.
There are many series were there is male MC and every girl is a whore and wants to bang him. So I hope it will be all female cast, I'm tired of these stupid harem shit.
Mar 4, 2020 4:10 PM
Jan 2018
Prankster_001 said:
EcchiGodMamster said:

from wht i see in this main visual the plane depicted behind the main girl must be the Gloster Gladiator or some sort (also a Bf 109 or a Zero above)
I see that you are people of culture as well. If this gonna have yuri/yuri undertones it will be amazing. But yeah, I hope the anime will be great. But now we have just to wait for the airing date of this anime.
Mar 7, 2020 6:01 PM

Feb 2019
Super excited for this. An all star cast really with VE, GuP and Haifuri worldbuilder as well as Nagatsuki-sensei writing it. I can guarantee there’ll be a strong female protagonist and a guy who chases after her, doesn’t have the best qualities but is still very endearing. This reminds me a lot of 86 just from the promotional material and I’m really looking forward to it. So much good stuff coming this year. Gonna be an amazing year for anime
Mar 25, 2020 8:55 AM
Jul 2015
Marinate1016 said:
Super excited for this. An all star cast really with VE, GuP and Haifuri worldbuilder as well as Nagatsuki-sensei writing it. I can guarantee there’ll be a strong female protagonist and a guy who chases after her, doesn’t have the best qualities but is still very endearing. This reminds me a lot of 86 just from the promotional material and I’m really looking forward to it. So much good stuff coming this year. Gonna be an amazing year for anime

I don't think there's a guy in this series. But honestly it will be too cliche and i will be disappointed if it is what you said.
Mar 29, 2020 10:18 AM

Dec 2018
If it going to be only female cast Im all in baby!! And as always. I also hope it going to have some lesbian kissing in it,,,YEEEES!!

Cute girls piloting air-plains! That sounds like it going to be a blast.Looking forward to this!!

Yuri-CrusaderMar 29, 2020 11:41 AM
Apr 1, 2020 7:09 AM

Apr 2009
hmm if this anime will be on the same levels as Kouya no Kotobuki and a hint of Strike Witches then "I'm all in!"

May 23, 2020 3:03 PM

Apr 2009
Extra Extra! this anime is delayed to October this mean that i will wake up when September ends but i'm not gonna watch it

Sep 15, 2020 11:19 AM
May 2017
given that Tappei Nagatsuki is writing it, i'm expecting suffering

More topics from this board

» Light Novel 'Odayaka Kizoku no Kyuuka no Susume.' Gets TV Anime

DatRandomDude - Oct 9

3 by assignmenthelpnz »»
55 minutes ago

» Light Novel 'Kanpekisugite Kawaige ga Nai to Konyaku Haki sareta Seijo wa Ringoku ni Urareru' Gets TV Anime in 2025

Vindstot - Yesterday

2 by Lumenesca »»
2 hours ago

» Webtoon 'The Beginning After The End' Gets TV Anime in 2025

DatRandomDude - Oct 19

31 by -Noir-- »»
5 hours ago

» 'Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu' Announces Movie Adaptation

Vindstot - Sep 29

20 by middle_pickup »»
5 hours ago

» Light Novel 'Blade & Bastard' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Yesterday

9 by Rimuru0001 »»
9 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.